News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

GLOW girls on Family Feud

• 3 Replies

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
GLOW girls on Family Feud
« on: July 19, 2018, 05:51:38 AM »
A team featuring WCW wrestlers led by Sting with Tom Zink, Flying Brian, Brad Armstrong and Jim Ross vs GLOW team led by Hollywood along with My Fiji, Godiva, Justice and Jackie Stallone.

Just classic

https://youtu.be/sebM08wr46k

BONUS PICS:
{alt}

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 05:52:19 AM by WildAtHeart »

Offline mcfeet

Re: GLOW girls on Family Feud
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2018, 06:24:49 PM »
What the shit is this? Another post from you with absolutely NO "live action catfight", just a link to a family feud segment and some images??

Offline WildAtHeart

• God Member
  • ready for action
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2018, 05:39:45 AM »
McFeet,

And that is coming from another member who has no information on his profile.  What is that about.  I also checked on your posts and don't see any videos you have posted.  You have posted 6 times compared to my 1256 times.
 Both posts you have criticized from me were focused on women who are wrestlers but in non wrestling action and what is wrong with that.   I think it is interesting to see girls known for fighting in other roles sometimes. 

This site is about all things concerning women (and sometimes men and TS) fighting.  That can include commentary, videos and posts about female fighters that might sometimes not include actual fight action.    The post was clear to it's content allowing you to make the decision on whether it might be something you wanted to watch or not.  If not, why not just bypass for other posts you might prefer.  Or take the time to search for videos to share instead of trying to find the one or two posts you might not like. 

I encourage other members to contribute their two cents and want to thank the two people who liked the post.

So now, I am going to look for material to post or maybe get into a cyber match.

Later

Wild

Offline flyinfur

• God Member
  • bb
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2018, 06:31:54 AM »
Now you know why I don't share any of my artwork anymore.
For in me there have always been two fools, among others, one asking nothing better than to stay where he is and the other imagining that life might be slightly less horrible a little further on.