News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 3

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 22, 2018, 08:49:07 AM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

The next day after Tiffany and Christy's epic titfight, I strolled down to Christy's apartment to check on her.
Charlie was at work and Christy answered the door wearing a robe. She gave me a vacant smile as the ushered me into her apartment. I gave her a light hug and noticed her wince.

"Are you alright?" I asked with concern.

"I could be better. It feels like my boobs have been run through a meat grinder." She replied.

I looked down and noticed the part of her breasts exposed under the robe were blue.
"Have a look." She said as she opened her robe.

I gasped as I took in the sight if her bruised and swollen breasts.

"Shit." I muttered.

"They feel as bad as they look. That bitch really did a number on me." Christy commented.

"I think it’ll be few days before I can wear a bra. Nobody has ever beaten me like that." Christy continued.

"Is there anything I can do?" I asked.

She shook her head in the negative. Her expression was less sad than last night, but her eyes still had a beaten vacant look to them. She forced a smile I returned one of my own.

"How did Charlie take the loss?" I asked.

Her forced smile turned into a genuine smile.

"He’s fantastic. He was so sweet last night and this morning. And last night when we were in bed, he was…he was so…horny." Christy said with a blush.

"He fucked you last night!" I asked outraged.

"No." She smiled. "He lay beside me stroking me, soothing me, and telling me everything would be alright. I could feel him. He was so hard."

I blushed.

"So he just laid there with his boner stroking you till you drifted off to sleep; poor guy." I commented.

"I took care of him." Christy blushed.

I think it is the first time I had seen her blush.

"I let him come on my tits again. I think he likes it and last night in bed, I have to admit it felt good." Christy answered.

I smiled.

"We’ll see how the week goes, but this might turn out to be a good thing, in the end." Christy suggested.

"Good luck. Call if you need anything." I said as I headed out the door.

I didn’t contact Christy the next few days and concentrated on studying and working out. At night, I would watch the fight and masturbate myself to sleep. As I studied the film I knew I had to get stronger and in better shape. I concluded my nipples were a liability in a fight. I should not get discouraged if another girl happened to have better nipples. I should just accept it and move on.

I settled into my routine. Christy didn’t return to her normal self but she was better; she and Charlie seemed closer. Christy seemed more affectionate to him than before the fight.

After a couple of weeks, the memory of the fight between Christy and Tiffany began to fade until one day it slapped me in the face. I was coming out of the student union one afternoon, when I ran tight into Tiffany, literally. She was with Sarah, the girl that lost to Julie’s friend, and Christy, the girl that lost to Darla. Immediately, I was nervous as Tiffany gave me a cold smile.

"Hey, Kara, I haven’t seen you lately." Tiffany said.

"Um, I’ve been busy." I said nervously.

She nodded. I noticed Sarah and Christy grinning.

"Yeah, me too, it’s really been hectic. Say Sarah is having a sleepover Friday night. Would you like to come?" Tiffany asked sweetly.

"Uh, I don’t know Tiffany; I have to check the work schedule." I said slightly relieved that she hadn’t mentioned my friend Christy.

"Sure, just let us know. I think Nikki would like to try you out. I now we would like to see it. Say, how is your friend Christy?" Tiffany asked icily.

"Fine." I replied.

"Was she able to pump herself up?" Tiffany asked stepping up to me and putting her arm around my shoulder while shoving her right boob into my left jug.
She turned slightly grinding her tit into mine. Sarah and Christy giggled.

"You know, if you wanted your friend to take up for, you didn’t need to get her try to publicly humiliate me while I was on a date. You should have just had her challenge me and I would have accepted." Tiffany chided me.

"Tiffany it’s not like that." I pleaded.

"Then how is it Kara that I was sitting in a restaurant minding my own business when this redheaded cow comes up and starts to insult me in front of my boyfriend and then she chases me down in the parking lot to challenge me. She mentioned your name and just what did I do to you that was so bad?" Tiffany.
Tiffany rolled her chest a bit to shove her boob further into mine.

"I’m sorry Tiffany I didn’t ask her to go after you, honest. She took it on herself. I told her about our fight and she wanted to see what you looked like. I didn’t know she was planning that and I would never ask her to take up for me." I replied.

"Well good I would like to see you stand up for yourself and take on Nikki. Think of it as a favor to me and all will be forgiven." Tiffany offered.

I nodded my head. Tiffany leaned in to hug me placing her boobs on top of mine as she pulled me in to embrace her. She scraped her boobs down over mine as she pulled away as Sarah and Christy giggled. She winked at me before she headed into the student union with her friends. I was shaking slightly wondering what she and her friends had planned for me.

After class, I went straight to my friend Christy's apartment.

"What’s up?" Christy asked.

"Tiffany thinks I put you up to challenging her. She saw me on campus today and basically told me I needed to be at one of their sleepovers this weekend." I blurted out.

"Okay." Christy said guardedly.

"I think they might be planning something for me this weekend." I said.

I explained what happened on campus.

"What are you going to do?" Christy asked.

"I don’t know what do you think?" I asked.

"I don’t think they are going to jump on you. She’s probably just trying to see if you’re going to be a good sport. She’s already beaten us there is nothing for her to prove." Christy reasoned.

I nodded.

"But, if you do go and fight and lose, well you might get a little extra dose of humiliation." Christy warned.

"What should I do?" I asked.

"Stand up and fight for yourself or run and hide. I know what I would do show up and put by boobs on the line." She replied.

"I don’t know." I said.

"Kara, there are two kinds of women. There are queens and there are bitches. Queens are always on top; find ways to get what they want by fighting, manipulating, cajoling, and flirting. Bitches take what they are given. They are told what to do and how to do it. You know what? Most of them like it. So Kara what are you?" Christy lectured.

"So, if you’re a queen and you always come out on top, what happened with Tiffany?" I asked.

She laughed, "Oh, I’m a queen, unfortunately I ran into a more dominant queen."

I laughed and agreed.

"I’m not sure what I am…I’ve never thought of it that way." I replied.

"Then I guess you need a little time to think." Christy suggested.

I agreed and left her left her apartment. The rest of the week, I contemplated what Christy said. By Friday morning, I had made my decision. I called Julie’s friend Cindy and asked her about Nikki. She filled me in that Nikki was a blonde (Cindy didn’t like her) tennis player (she was in great shape) and Nikki’s fight with Tiffany. Cindy gave me a few pointers. I was heartened to know Cindy would be at the sleepover.

The day drug by slowly. It took forever, by the time I could leave to head to Sarah’s house. I was surprised when Sarah greeted me warmly while giving me a hug.

"Glad you could make it. Head on back to the living room we got a good game of Wii going on." Sarah said as she ushered me through the door.

I walked back to the living room and found a group of girls playing tennis on the wii. It was a strip game of wii. Kelly the girl that told me it was a show of respect to remain topless after I lost was losing to a girl I had seen on campus but didn’t know her name. Kelly was down to her bra and panties while the other girl just had her shirt off. The kept playing as girls arrived.

I turned around just in time to see a girl I thought had to be my opponent for the night. there was a tall athletic busty blonde grinning at me. She made a show of looking me over before winking at me. I looked her over too and smiled letting her know I approved of her look. She didn’t come over to me and introduce herself but she did keep steeling glances my way.

"Hey champ." Cindy chided me as she put an arm around me.

"Hi." I greeted her.

"Is that my competition?" I asked nodding in Nikki’s direction.

"That’s her." Cindy sneered. "Bitch." She said under her breath.

I giggled.

It was past time for the fights to start Tiffany was nowhere to be seen. Sarah waited for the wii game to finish. Kelly was already naked but the girl playing against her made her play one more game in the nude for everyone’s entertainment.

"Hey Sarah, where is Tiffany?" I asked.

"Oh, something came up…she couldn’t make it." Sarah replied.

I was relieved and disappointed.

The game ended with Kelly praising her opponent’s wii prowess on her knees to the laughter of all of us.

"Alright down to the basement, bitches!" sarah ordered.

The girls whooped, clapped and laughed as we headed down the stairway.

"Who’s first?" Sarah asked.

I immediately stepped forward and pointed at Nikki. "I want her."

The girls around me made wooing sounds as Nikki stepped forward. "You got me sugar tits."

The girls laughed.

"Nipples and boobs?" Nikki asked.

I nodded.

"Sweet." Nikki said cockily.

Bare’em bitch." Nikki ordered.

I whipped my t-shirt off followed by my bra and stood proudly as the girls ogled my goods. Nikki smiled and did the same. In the cool air, and the excitement I didn’t need entice my nipples to stand up they were ready.
I was impressed with Nikki's boob’s they were almost as big or maybe the same size as Tiffany, but might have had a little more sag. I had to admit she probably had me in the nipple department. Mine were longer hers were thicker about gum drop size. She had large areola that could be a point in my favor if could stab them enough with long nipples.

"ready?" Nikki asked.

I looked up from her nipples into her face. She exuded confidence that might be something else I could use in my favor.

"Yeah, ready to pound your little nubs into nothing." I answered.

I felt like a dork. I suck at trash talk.

"Whatever Elsie the cow let’s get this over with." Nikki said and then advanced on me.

I Stepped up and locked my hands on Nikki's elbows; she did the same and we slowly moved our nipples together. We touched the tips together gently.

"Oh, yeah, this is going to be so much fun." Nikki commented.

"It sure will." I added.

Before she could react, I slipped my nipples off her and jabbed her areola. She grunted I smiled. I quickly pulled back and gave Nikki another quick shot as she recovered from my first blow.

"Bitch!" she spit.

My next few blows she dodged me and I missed my marks. She tried to grind on me but I was able to pull away before she could trap my longer thinner nipples. If this had been my first fight, I probably would have just let her have her way with my nips, but not this time.

"What’s a matter Nikki?" I asked.

She didn’t answer me as she tried to swipe my nipples from the side. I dodged her and then jabbed at her before she could swing back for another attack. Some of my strikes hit pay dirt and some didn’t, but the ones that did land were effective eliciting grunts and groans from the tall blonde.

Nikki let go of my elbows, reached around my back, and pulled me in close in a tight embrace. She tried to grind her thicker nipples against mine and whispered threats in my ear as she did so. I enjoyed the warm breath in my ear and on my neck, but her nipples felt like spikes boring into me.

I used her height to my advantage as bent my knees slightly to force her boobs over mine and then held her tight. Her nipples sank into the top of my boobs as I hid my nipples from her.

"Short cow." Nikki muttered as she released the hold and pushed me back.

"Moo." I said with a smile on my face.

I thrust into her and she dodged me. I thrust again and she moved then tried to sideswipe me again. We engaged in a war of hit and run. I was getting tired and she was growing frustrated. If I could frustrate her a little longer, I might be able to beat her.

As we continued our lunge, parry battle I could feel my nipples lose a bit of their firmness, but after Nikki grabbed me in a bear hug again, and breathed in my ear, her warm breath exciting me, they perked right up. In fact, I felt them pushing Nikki's nubs a bit, just a bit but they were pushing them.

"Shit." Nikki muttered.

"What’s a matter Nikki? Your little bumps giving up." I whispered in the blonde’s ear.

In desperation, she pushed me away, and then pulled me to her trying to pound me with her shorter thicker nipples. I moved just enough to miss taking the brunt of the blow with my tips and landed on her areola. She yelped. Now it was my turn, I pushed her away and then pulled her into me aiming my long spears on her on her areola. Pay dirt! She threw her head back in pain. I sent a few quick jabs back into her for good measure. I took a chance as she tried to pull away from me, aimed right at her thick nipples, and thrust forward. My long thin nipples struck her thick shorter ones and mine were not the ones that bent.

"Yes!" I yelled.

Nikki groaned.

"Get her Kara!" Cindy yelled.

That is exactly what I did. I poked and poked and poked her helpless nipples trying to force her to give up, but she held on. I was so turned on from hearing her moan from my attack I didn’t want the nipple battle to end.

"Oh, God! Stop Kara, stop!" Nikki yelled.

"What was that?" I taunted

"Oh, shit, you have better nipples than my little buds. Please stop." Nikki said dejectedly.

I was surprised from all the cheers I received. I ground my nipples into hers enjoying looking into her defeated eyes.

"Need a break Blondie?" I asked after pushing her away.

Nikki nodded.

"Five minutes then I’m going to pound you flat." I taunted.

Cindy ran up to me and gave me a hug. Sara, Christy, and Kelly gathered around Nikki to encourage her. A few girls came up to me congratulating me and wishing me luck. The crowd was split about fifty/fifty on who they wanted to win.

I proudly stood amongst the girls topless letting them ogle my big tits as we talked. I felt empowered instead of intimidated when I fought Tiffany. I was still the fattest girl in the room, but I was no longer the fattest pushover. Although I did get some compliments for the weight, I did lose.

"Time" Sarah yelled.

I stepped confidently back to the center of the room waiting for Nikki to join me. She strolled up to me not looking as confident as she did before the fight. I thought about saying something, but decided I wouldn’t push my luck.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready to flatten you, girl." She replied.

"Oh, and loser goes topless the rest of the night." I added.

Nikki's grin turned into a smile. She nodded the affirmative. I hefted my boobs and knocked them together to give Nikki a sense of what I had in store for her. She took a deep breath inflating her big firm orbs and marched toward me. I walked straight into her and had to get on my tip toes to bring my tits level to hers. I rolled my chest back to slingshot my boobs up into hers. I knocked her back with the blow. I did it again. The third time she backed up causing me to miss and I took the brunt of a hard downward swinging chest. Nikki knocked me back with a resounding smacking sound that wowed the crowd.

I crouched down and turned sideways to Nikki reading myself to slingshot my boobs into her from the side. She took a step back…I was too slow.

"I’ve heard about that move, sweetie." Nikki taunted.

"Fuck." I thought.

I straightened up and thrust my boobs up into hers. She reached around and grabbed me. I grimaced when she tightened her grip and gasped when she lifted me off the floor. I couldn’t breathe.

"Gotcha girl." Nikki whispered as she leaned back.

I kicked my dangling legs as I heard the girls cheering my predicament. My boobs ballooned around Nikki's jugs as I fought for air. I had to think fast or I would be done quickly. I strained as I caught Nikki watching my face for emotion. She seemed pleased with the pained look helplessness I was displaying.
Throwing caution to the wind, I hiked my legs up and around Nikki's waist locking my ankles together behind her ass. She had a bewildered look just before I poured on the pressure. The effect of my thigh squeeze around her ribs was immediate. Nikki went to a knee. I unlocked my ankles dropping my feet to the floor. Nikki still had her arms around my back so I used my weight to push forward knocking Nikki over onto her back.

As soon as she hit the mat, I heard the air rush out of her. I locked my legs with her and spread her wide. Too bad she wasn’t naked or the girls would have gotten really good show. With her legs secure, I reached for Nikki's wrists as she tried to keep them away from me. With her out of breath, it was easy to take control of Nikki’s wrists.
I looked down in triumph as I raised my boobs off her chest. She was still a little weak as she fought to push me off with her arms.

"Bombs away." I said before I dropped down on Nikki’s defenseless jugs.

There was a loud smacking sound as my boobs splashed down on Nikki's tits. I heard Nikki gasp, from the blow. I repeated the move. Nikki now looked scared and in pain. The third time I dropped down on her, Nikki shook her head from side to side.
Nikki gave up trying to push me off with her arms so she tried to buck me with her hips, fortunately my weight advantage came into play and I rode her down every time. Her thrusts weakened and I went back to boob bombing her.

Nikki looked close to giving up.

"How does that feel?" I taunted and then dropped down on her.

Nikki's firm boobs were still pointing up at me in defiance so I decided to change tactics. I rolled my shoulder to the right then quickly rotated back to the left slinging my boobs into her upright jugs. Nikki's right boob took the brunt of the blow as left jug plowed into her. The loud smack was satisfying as it echoed off the walls. I heard the girls ooh and ahh from the blow. I hit Nikki so her hard her head snapped to the side.

I finished my shoulder roll to the left and smiled down at Nikki before hurling my boobs back to the right. Another satisfying smack rang out as I knocked her left jug into the right. Nikki's eyes were closed and swung back the other way slamming her right boob back into her left.

"Knock her flat, knock her flat, knock her flat!" I heard Cindy chanting above the rest of the cheering girls.

I rose off Nikki and looked down at her tits. They were red but still pointing to the ceiling, but they weren’t as perky as they were before I started bombing her tits. I dropped my knockers back down on Nikki and ground my tits into hers mashing my jugs into hers pushing them around on her chest.

"Feel that? I can push your boobs anywhere I want them." I stated. Nikki answered with a grunt.

I pulled my boobs away from Nikki’s and smiled down on her. I winked at her as she looked up helplessly at me. What a rush of power I felt. I swung my shoulders to my right and hesitated a moment before I smashed my wrecking balls into her battered boobs. She winced before my jugs made contact with her vulnerable chest. I watched as my tits crashed into Nikki's sending her quivering sacks across her shoulders.

"Shit." Nikki muttered.

I swung back to the left feeling the satisfy smack of flesh on flesh as I knocked her boobs back across her chest. I continued to knock her boobs around with mine until Nikki gave up. It took a while to make her give. She gritted her teeth, closed her eyes and held out as long as she could take the pain. The ending was sweet.

"Shit, oh fuck, Kara…stop! Please stop!" She begged.

I stopped. I looked down on her until she opened her eyes and savored the defeated look in them as I basked in m victory. I looked down at her beaten tits and then looked her in the eye again with a giggle.

I leaned down this time dropping my winning tits on her face rubbing my victory in. I drug my boobs all over her face.

"Here Nikki, get a good look at a pair of superior boobs." I taunted as I wiped my nipples over her closed eyelids.

"Bitch." Nikki muttered. I laughed.

I pulled my tits off her face and held a nipple about an inch from her mouth.

"Go ahead Nikki use your lips to give my nipples your respect." I ordered.

Nikki pursed her lips and kissed my nipple before she took it in her mouth to begin suckling my teat. I let out a sigh of please as I held still enjoying the moist warmth of her mouth.

"That’s it girl." I encouraged.

I swapped breasts making Nikki worship my other nipple. I must have looked like a dog whose owner was rubbing his back just the right way, with my eyes closed cocking my head to the side with a look of ecstasy etched on my face. After enjoying Nikki’s mouth longer than I probably should have, I pulled my nipple out of Nikki's mouth and helped her to stand.

As she stood before me, Nikki's boobs hung lower on her chest with an angry red tint to them. She caught me looking at them and said the words I wanted to hear.
"You knocked me flat, Kara. You’re boobs are better than mine."

She stepped forward and hugged me. After the embrace, Cindy ran up to me congratulating me on my first victory. I was beaming with pride.
After I put my bra and top on, I saw Nikki standing with Sarah and Christy. I sauntered over to them as they talked amongst themselves.

"Um, Nikki, can I ask you something." I said with my nervousness showing in my voice.

"Sure." Nikki replied with Sarah and Christy showing interest.

"Since this was my first win…" I started saying and stopped when Sarah and Christy giggled and snorted.

Nikki gave them a look and then turned her attention back at me. Her expression was not a pleasant one.

"I was wondering if I could have your bra…you know as a souvenir?" I asked.

More giggling.

"Yeah, give it up Loooosssserrrrr!" Sarah taunted.

Christy's giggled turned to belly laughs. I felt bad not choosing a moment when I had Nikki alone instead of humiliating her, still it was hard keeping a smile off my face as Nikki blushed. She was cute when she was embarrassed.

"Okay, Kara…On one condition." Nikki demanded.

"What?" I asked with trepidation.

"I get a rematch with you anytime I want with any stakes I want" Nikki insisted.

I thought for a moment then agreed. I nodded. She smiled. Nikki headed into the center of the room and I started feeling a bit nervous.
"Can I have your attention!" Nikki shouted. The room fell silent.

"In honor of Kara's first victory, I humbly surrender my bra." Nikki said. There were cheers.

"It will never support my beaten knockers again." Nikki continued. There were cheers and claps.

I was a bit red at the over the top presentation.

"Congratulations." Nikki said as she handed me her bra.

"Thanks." I said leaning in to hug Nikki.

"Wherever you hang it or put it, every time you look at it, you think about a rematch, girl, because it will be epic." Nikki warned.

"Looking forward to it, sweetie." I replied enjoying the feel of her naked boobs against my supported clothed jugs.

"Who’s next?" Sarah asked.

"I want Christy!" Cindy said stepping to the middle of the room.

Several "Ooohs" were heard amongst the giggling.

"What do you want with me?" Christy asked stepping forward.

"I want to find out what kind of tricks Darla taught your tongue." Cindy replied.

Christy's face grew red as several girls burst out in laughter. Christy folded her arms over her chest with a glare.

"Come on Christy want to put you tits up for a little tongue action?" Cindy asked.

"Nope, not doing that again." Christy replied I heard more giggles. "But I’ll take you on for something else."

"Okay, winner gets film of the loser worshipping and praising the better pair…Naked, completely naked." Cindy said.

"Deal." Christy replied pulling her shoulder length blonde hair back and putting it in a ponytail.

We all clapped as Cindy took off her shirt and bra showing off her toned abs and rock hard boobs. While her boobs were smaller, Cindy had Christy beat in firmness by a mile. I wondered how Christy's puffy areola would stand up to Cindy's pebble like nips. As Christy bared her chest, she shook her larger boobs at Cindy the brunette didn’t look impressed.

"Alright, looks like we have a fight." Sarah announced as we cheered.

Sarah whispered something in Christy's ear and then glared at Cindy. I guess there were some hard feelings left over from Sarah's fight with Cindy. Cindy didn’t seem to be bothered by the look from Sarah. I wondered how intense the fight would be knowing Cindy's dislike of blondes.

"Are you ready?" Sarah asked.

Cindy nodded her head.

"Yeah." Christy answered.

"Shame you didn’t take me up on the original stakes. I hear you have a real talent." Cindy taunted.

"Well you’ll never know, but you seem awfully interested in pussy. Is there something we should know?" Christy asked rhetorically.

Sarah laughed.

"Shame you’re too chicken to find out." Cindy replied.

"Bitch!" Christy yelled and then thrust her nipples into Cindy's rock hard nubs.

Both girls grunted as Christy's nipples bore into Cindy's for a head on strike. It happened so fast I couldn’t tell if one set gave way. Christy pulled back quickly and stabbed at her foe for a second time missing her target and burying herself into Cindy's areola. Cindy winced while Christy grunted. Christy definitely had the more sensitive areola.

Cindy went on the attack stabbing Christy unmercifully as she tried to dodge the brunette’s attacking buds. With every pierce of Cindy, nipples into the blonde’s areola Christy yelped. As the blows rained down, you could tell Cindy's nipples shrank from the pain no longer excited about the confrontation.

"Aw, look at your puffy pinks breaking down from my hard nipples, girl." Cindy taunted.

Christy never looked down as she began scrapping her nipples from side to side to avoid being stabbed. Cindy ignored Christy's tactic continuing to jab at the blonde’s vulnerable areola. I noticed Christy's nipples flicking around Cindy's as they crossed paths.

"Give it up Christy. You’re going flat." Cindy stated.

Sarah, Nikki and Kelly were shouting encouragement to Christy as she tried to hold up to Cindy's nipples. A couple of girls next to me were rooting for Cindy yelling for her to flatten the blonde’s nipples. I silently rooted for Cindy. I did smile watching Nikki's naked boobs bouncing on her chest as she cheered for Christy.

"Come on Christy, give it up…I know you can feel them." Cindy said after a particularly brutal jab.

The blonde answered with a yelp of pain. Cindy grabbed Christy around the shoulders to hold the blonde still. As Cindy pressed herself into Christy, we all watched the blonde’s nipples bend upwards.

"Bitch!" Christy screamed as she tried to twist away from the brunette’s dominating nipples.

Cindy ground her nipples into the blonde’s areola and nipples as Christy struggled in Cindy's grasp. The girls standing near me erupted in cheers while Sarah, Kelly, and Nikki fell silent. Christy had her eyes slammed shut as if trying to will her nipples to fight back. It didn’t happen.

"Say it and it all ends." Cindy offered.

"NO, no." Christy replied.

"Fine…stupid bitch." Cindy muttered.

The brunette pulled back and then began jamming her nipples into Christy's repeatedly. With each strike, Christy cried out or moaned from the pain. For the first time, Cindy looked down at her nipples and gasped.

"Alright." Christy said dejectedly.

"Alright, what?" Cindy taunted.

"Your nipples beat mine." Christy mumbled.

"Louder!" Cindy gleefully ordered.

Cindy obeyed.

"Because?" Cindy asked.

"Because mine are nothing compared to your superior pair." Christy answered.

"That’s right blondie." Cindy said with glee as she lined up her nipples with Christy.

"Please don’t" the blonde pleaded as she watched Cindy's rock hard nipples advance on her defeated nubs.

"But, I have to." Cindy replied as she sank her nipples into the blonde’s buds.

Cindy cried out as Cindy's dark pointed nipples pushed the blonde’s back. There was a collective "Oooh" from the audience as we watched Cindy bury Christy's nipples in her own chest.

"Besides, it feels so good." Cindy taunted.

Christy cried out as Cindy's nipples slid into her tits.

"There." Cindy stated when her nipples were fully impaled into Christy's boobs.

"Shit." Sarah muttered as she watched Cindy bask in the glow of her nipple victory.

"You need a break?" Cindy asked after pulling her nipples out of Christy's boobs.

Cindy shook her head, as she massaged her bested buds.

"Fine, time to finish you off." Cindy stated eying Christy's boobs.

I watched Christy too judge her demeanor. She looked like she did the morning she was serving Darla breakfast. With Christy’s posture and her nipples hurting I figured Cindy would make short work of the blonde. Christy dropped her hands from her trampled nipples and looked Cindy's smaller proud boobs. She had a look of almost envy that turned to anger.

"We’ll see about that, bitch!" Christy shouted and then stepped toward Cindy.

Cindy snorted a laugh and walked into Christy tits first. I was surprised as Cindy grunted as she was knocked back a step. There was a collective gasp from the audience.
Christy went on the attack. She mimicked my strategy of using her boobs like wrecking balls as she twisted to the side and then rotated the opposite direction slamming her tits into Cindy's boobs. The approach worked as she knocked Cindy around the small fighting area.

"C’mon, fight me bitch!" Christy yelled as she advanced on Cindy.

Cindy steeled herself for the next blow and took the brunt of Christy's force. The grunted but held her ground as the blonde bounced back from the brunette.

"That’s all you got?" Cindy asked rhetorically, "I guess that’s all you can do with those floppy things is sling them around on your chest."

By no means did Christy have saggy boobs, but compared to Cindy's firm chest she was soft. Christy swung her shoulders around to launch another attack on Cindy, but the brunette grabbed the blonde’s upper arms to steady Christy. Cindy pulled Christy into her mashing their boobs together. As their nipples collided, I watched Christy wince as already beaten nipples took the impact of the force.

"Ha!" Cindy laughed.

Cindy shook and twisted to get out of Cindy's grip. Cindy succeeded in pulling herself out of Cindy's clutches, but her victory was short lived. The brunette merely stepped into the blonde chest bumping Christy. This time Cindy was the one to grunt and fall back from her foe. As Cindy thrust her chest into Christy, I watched the blonde’s tits get knocked up and back on her chest.

Cindy stepped up and again grabbed Cindy repeating the straight on attack, with the same results.

"By the time I’m done with you Blondie, your boobs are going to be nothing but my tit warmers." Cindy taunted.

"Fuck you" Cindy replied.

The blonde thrust her chest into Cindy and I saw Christy's tits balloon out and over Cindy's firm orbs.

"See girl, they are already molding around my boobs." Cindy teased.

Christy snorted in frustration as she tried to wrench herself free of Cindy's grip.

"Not this time. I got you good." Cindy stated.

As she held the blonde firm, Cindy drove her tits into the blonde head on. Christy yelped in pain. As she struggled in Cindy's grip, the brunette reached around Cindy's shoulders effectively hugging Christy.

"I’m going to grind you flat." Cindy said as she rubbed her chest into Cindy.

Christy grimaced as her boobs puffed out to the sides almost completely covering Cindy's boobs. I felt bad for her, as Cindy's tits were boring into the blonde’s chest. I had been rooting for Cindy, but she seemed hopelessly over matched.

"Oh, that feels nice, your boobs wrapped around mine." Cindy goaded.

Christy whimpered.

"But, you wouldn’t know anything about that would you?" Cindy continued.

"No." Christy whined as she tried to push Cindy away.

The muscles in the brunette’s arms strained as she fought to keep the blonde in place. Christy's struggles died out as her strength gave way to defeat. She rested her head on Cindy's shoulder as the brunette continued to grind away on her boobs.

"Cindy, you win. I give…I give." Cindy pleaded.

"YES!" Cindy shouted with glee as she pulled away from Christy.

Cindy laughed as she looked down at the blonde’s defeated tits. She put her hands on her hips in a defiant pose as Christy massaged her beaten breasts. The girls around me cheered as Christy's friends looked on silently.

"Camera!" Cindy ordered.

Cindy groaned. One of Cindy's friends produced a camera and readied it to record the victory ceremony. I watched as Cindy whispered into Christy's ear.

"You bitch." Christy protested.

"Do it." Cindy demanded.

Christy dropped her shoulders and nodded.

"Ready." The girl with the camera said.

"Strip first before we film." Cindy ordered.

Cindy pushed down her shorts and panties to the cheers of the girls around me.

"Completely naked." Cindy said pointing to Christy's socks and shoes.

There was more laughter as the blonde kicked off her shoes and peeled off her socks.

"Happy?" Christy asked.

"Very." Cindy replied.

"Ready?" The girl with the camera asked again."

Cindy and Christy nodded.

"Hi, I have just been beaten and humbled by Cindy's phenomenal boobs." Christy stated.

Cindy stood alongside the blonde beaming with pride.

"I made the mistake of thinking my soft saggy milk sacks could stand up to her superior boobs…I was wrong." Christy continued.

"As a consequence I will now kneel to my better and worship her greater pair. Cindy finished.

We all watched Christy kneel in front of Cindy. The brunette stood over her with hands on hips expecting Christy to say something else. She did.

"May I show my respect by suckling you magnificent boobs?" Christy begged.

Cindy smiled while leaning forward to where Christy could kiss the brunette’s nipples. Cindy let out a sigh as her nipple slid into the blonde’s mouth.

"Ah, that’s it." Cindy gushed as she placed a hand on the back of Christy's head.

Cindy guided the blonde with her hand as Christy worshipped the brunette’s boob. Cindy took her time before making the blonde switch to her other boob. I guess she was enjoying Christy's mouth. Cindy pulled her hand from Christy's head and held both arms above her head in a victory pose as the blonde continued to worship Cindy's boob.

"That’s enough." Cindy said as she straightened up.

The girls around me rushed to congratulate Cindy as Sarah, Kelly, and Nikki went to console Christy.

"Christy makes a great loser." The girl with the camera told me as she watched a replay on the camera’s screen.

"Too bad she didn’t take me up on the original stakes. She has a wonderful tongue." Cindy stated as I came up to congratulate her.

The rest of the night was fun as we played games talked the rest of the night. I took pride in watching Nikki bounce around topless due to my victory. It was a good night.
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile