News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 8

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 24, 2018, 03:19:08 PM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

BFS Hooter Girl tournament Rd 2

As the thirty-minute break began, I headed up to the bathroom and ate some snacks for a break from the crowd in the basement. Entering, the kitchen Alexis was arranging some snacks on a platter while Lauren was bent over with her head in the refrigerator. It was impossible to ignore her hanging knockers as I compared mine to hers. I believed I could take her. I was larger she was a bit firmer though not by much, I had her small pink nipples with my long thin pink ones and I had experience over her.

"Need some help Alexis?" I asked.

"No, Kara, I got it, but thanks for asking." Alexis replied.
Lauren pulled her head out of the refrigerator holding a bottle of water. I grinned catching her eyeing my boobs. I knew she was comparing us.

"Are you alright Lauren?" I asked.
Lauren shrugged her shoulders.

"This isn’t what I thought it would be." Lauren replied.

"Yeah, it’s not a wet t-shirt contest." I offered.
Alexis giggled as Lauren smirked.

"Rolonda hurt me. Each time she pushed those boobs of her into mine it hurt." Lauren recalled.

I nodded in agreement remembering Tiffany flattening my tits as I was pinned helplessly on my back with those near perfect boobs boring down on mine. If Lauren had been nicer to me when I started working at the restaurant, I would have offered her some advice. I guess she saw me as a threat since she had the biggest pair at the restaurant until I arrived. Oh, well her choice her loss.

"I just hope I’m not the first one out of the tournament." Lauren said.

"Me too, Hailey wouldn’t let me live that down." Alexis offered.

"Hey Al, what is Hailey going to make you do?" I asked.

Lauren's ears perked up with an eager smile. Alexis blushed from the question. Judging by her reaction to my question dirty thoughts rushed through my mind.

"Well, Hailey is a neat freak. She’s always complains that I don’t do my share of the housework, so now; I’m going to be the housemaid." Alexis stated.

"Does she have a uniform for you?" I asked hoping she did.
Alexis gave me a look then burst out laughing so did Lauren.

"God, Kara you are so weird." Alexis surmised.
I blushed.

"No, no uniform for me." Alexis finished the looked away.
I wondered for a moment why she broke eye contact and then a thought hit me. I grinned at my brilliance.

"No uniform, but you’re going to have to do it, naked!" I said excitedly.
Alexis looked back up at me with a look I had seen given to Shelby when one of her thoughts that came out of her mouth should have stayed in her head. Lauren burst out in laughter, as did Alexis. I felt a foot tall I was so embarrassed.

"No! We’re not like that, Kara!" Alexis guffawed. "You freak!" Alexis said.
I could tell she was joking with me, so I laughed too. Lauren was almost doubled over.

"But, there is something else." Alexis said after catching her breath from laughing. "Hailey wants me to fix dinner for her and her boyfriend and belly dance for them."

"Don’t be Shelby, don’t be Shelby." I said to myself, as I wanted to know how she was going to do the dance, but didn’t want to seem like a pervert.

Lauren laughed and I think she was wondering the same thing I was. I guess Alexis could see what I was thinking and laughed.

"Oh, and I won’t be naked Kara." Alexis commented, "But I will be topless." Alexis finished with a mutter.
Lauren bent back over laughing. I gave Alexis a smirk.

"And that’s all there is too it, weirdo!" Alexis said pointedly at me though it was with mock outrage.

"Maybe I should give Hailey some suggestions, Alexis." I taunted.

"Maybe I should spank that bare ass of yours." Alexis suggested.
Lauren laughed harder

"But, you’d probably like it." Alexis continued and then joined Lauren with belly laughs.

"Well you two are about to join me." I warned.
Alexis kept laughing but Lauren's laughter died out. I could tell she was thinking about the consequences of another loss.

"C’mon, I need to get this food down to the queens. We don’t want them going hungry." Alexis said as she picked up the tray of food.

I held the door open for Alexis.

"Oh, shouldn’t you be calling us ma’am?" Alexis said as she passed by me.

"Yes ma’am." I huffed.

We headed down to the basement together with Alexis leading the way, followed by Lauren, and me bringing up the rear. I noticed Darla and Rolonda holding court as they were discussing something with Hailey, Tamera, and Sydney. I saw a lot of nodding heads. I was leery of where this conversation might be heading, for me. I could tell Darla was stirring up the winners as Samantha, Sydney and Hailey had grins on their faces as Anna, Maria, and Riley looked worried.

"Okay, the winner is the queen, but you think the losers should have some title?" Rolonda asked.

"Yeah, something that shows their place." Darla replied.

"Shit," I thought.

"Every queen should have servants right?" Darla asked.
Tamera, Rolonda, and Hailey nodded.

"Don’t you think the first ones bounced from the tournament should be the servants?" Darla asked.

"Bitch," I thought.

"Hell yeah!" Rolonda replied.
There were a few laughs but I could tell some of the losers didn’t share Rolonda's view.

"I think we should put it to a vote." I suggested.
Darla gave me a dark look, as did Rolonda, but Tamera and Hailey looked amused. Alexis, Anna, and Lauren looked hopeful. I noticed Darla glancing around the room judging which way the girls would vote then she broke into a smile and nodded her head.

"Okay, let’s have a vote." Darla concurred.
I had her. "Score a win for me," I thought. I knew the six losers of the first round would vote against the servant label. With my tie-breaking vote, the suggestion would be voted down and Darla would look like an ass.

"Alright, all those in favor of the…" Rolonda started to say, but was interrupted by Tamera.

"Hang on, you’re not the queen." Tamera said and a lot of girls agreed.

"Not yet, but did you see what I did to the biggest set of titties in the tournament?" Rolonda replied proudly, "It’s just a matter of time before I knock all you bitches flat."

There were a few laughs and Lauren looked embarrassed.

"Tamera's right, Ro," Sydney spoke up. "You can’t just declare yourself the leader."
Hailey, Samantha and some of the losers agreed.

"Well, then who should it be?" Rolonda asked incredulously.

"I’ll do it." Darla offered. "Until a queen emerges from the tournament, I’ll act as moderator."

"Shit," I thought, "This can’t be good for me."

The girls voted for Darla to moderate the tournament.

"Alright, all those in favor of the first group of losers to be called servants raise your right hand." Darla announced.
All five winners raised their right hand and so did Maria. Even with my vote, Darla's suggestion won. Anna, Lauren, and Alexis gave Maria a dirty look.

"The measure passes by a count of seven to five! The first round of losers to drop out of the tournament will be referred to as servants." Darla declared.

"Oh, and Kara, as moderator, I have decided that you don’t get a vote since you are not participating in the tournament, servant." Darla pronounced.

As I glared at Darla, I heard snickers and giggles. I sighed as I acknowledged another victory for Darla.

"Hey, servant let’s get this thing going." Rolonda ordered.

I headed over to the can, sorted the winners from the first round from the losers, and put the loser’s names back into the can. I shook the can. Darla nodded with a smile as she watched my bare tits shake and I shook the can.

"The first opponent of the loser’s bracket in the second round is…" I yelled pausing again for effect.
I noted several panty-wearing girls hold their breath as they waited for me to announce a name.

"Anna!" I yelled.

The girls hooted and cheered as a worried Anna approached wearing only her little red lace boy shorts. I did notice her dark nipples were erect and pointing at me.

"Anna's opponent is…" I announced. "Alexis!"
With the girls getting into the tournament and consequences, I heard several oohs and chuckles. Alexis looked more confident that Anna, though not by much. Like Anna, Alexis's nipples were erect. Like her tits, Alexis's dark nipples were bigger than Anna's smaller black nipples. Anna's smaller tits did look firmer than Alexis's loose hanging c-cups.

They faced each other as I gave the now familiar no hands, no wrestling speech. As Anna stood looking up at Alexis I noted the height difference, but unlike when she faced Samantha in the first round, Alexis didn’t have the tone or the thickness of Samantha.

Neither one had any question.

"For the right to keep your panties on…Fight!" I yelled to the cheers of the girls.

Anna immediately reached for Alexis's wrists as the taller girl reached out to grab Anna's shoulders. The short Latina successfully grabbed both Alexis's wrists and pulled down on the captured limbs. Alexis stumbled forward as Anna thrust up throwing her smaller boobs into Alexis's down swinging jugs. There was a nice meaty sounding splat as tit smacked into tit.

Alexis rose up pulling her boobs away from Anna's tits, but failed to pull away from Anna's grip. Taking Anna by surprise, Alexis twisted her shoulders and then her boobs around and bent forward aiming her flying tits at Anna's boobs. The Latina wasn’t quick enough to dodge Alexis's jugs and grunted from the impact. Alexis stayed low bringing her tits back in the opposite direction catching Anna's orbs in a backhanded slap. Anna's tits shook noticeably as Alexis readied to deliver another blow.

As Alexis swung and lowered her boobs for the blow, Anna leaned back causing Alexis to whiff on her shot. Before Alexis could swing her tits, back Anna thrust her tits into the taller girl. I watched Anna's smaller tits sink into the underside of Alexis's boobs. There was no doubt that Anna had the firmer boobs as Alexis's tits accepted Anna's thrust with little resistance.

Alexis pulled back and straightened up. Anna gave her a smile then jerked on Alexis's captured wrists. The taller brunette revisited then threw her tits at Anna with a shoulder twist. Anna pulled back just in time to miss Alexis's flying jugs. "Shit," muttered Alexis as she missed her shot, but was quick enough to pull away from Anna before the short girl could jab her with her pert breasts.

The two fighters began an odd dance with Alexis dipping and swinging her breasts as Anna would bob and weave and then shoot of on her tiptoes thrusting her boobs into Alexis's tits. Both landed good shots but most of the time they missed their target. From time to time Anna and Alexis would whisper things to each other. I tried getting close enough to hear but they would finish by the time I was within earshot.

Suddenly, Anna let go of Alexis's wrists and then stepped back.

"This is stupid let’s do this on our knees…boob to boob." Anna suggested.
Alexis nodded then dropped down as Anna followed. Anna leaned into her opponent pushing her smaller breasts into Alexis. The kinky haired Latin smiled feeling Alexis's boobs shift and compress.

"What’s happening to your tits, Alexis?" Anna asked.

"They’re getting ready to destroy your little bumps." Alexis replied.
Anna was getting ready to say reply to Alexis when the taller brunette twisted her shoulders and then slammed her boobs into Anna. The blow knocked Anna's smaller tits across the Latina’s chest shocking the smaller girls from the force Alexis was able to generate.

"See Anna, you may as well give up. I’m sure everyone will enjoy watching you show off that cute ass of yours." Alexis taunted.
With a grunt, Anna shoved her tits back into Alexis as the former slowly rolled her tits over Anna's boobs. Even though Anna had the firmer boobs, Alexis began to push the Latina’s tits. Alexis kept up her tactic of rubbing her bigger jugs over Anna as Anna drew more desperate. The little Latina began thrusting herder almost blindly. After one shot, Anna fell over backwards with Alexis crashing down on top of her.

"Shit," Anna muttered as Alexis pinned the shorter girl’s wrists to the mat.

"Uh oh, Anna, looks like you’re trapped," Alexis taunted, "you know, my roommate taught me this trick in the last fight…let’s see how it works."
Alexis lined her tits up with Anna defiant upstanding little tits as she waited for Alexis to begin her attack.

"When Hailey did this to me it hurt." Alexis commented then dropped her tits down onto Anna's defenseless boobs.

"Shit!" Anna yelled as her little boobs gave into the weight from Anna's jugs.
Alexis took her time as she rubbed her boobs into Anna's orbs.

"I can feel your tits giving up, Anna." Alexis taunted.
Anna grunted but didn’t disagree with Alexis's assessment.

I noticed Alexis hook Anna's short legs with hers and then spread the Latina’s legs wide. I have to admit watching Anna on her back, helpless with her legs spread wide got me excited. I think there were a few other girls with the same thoughts as I looked around the mostly quiet room. Hailey cheered for Alexis and Maria still a shout some encouragement to Anna but the rest watched in silence as Anna bucked and struggled under the bigger Alexis.

After Alexis stopped grinding on Anna's tits, she swung her tits to the right and then flicked them left sending her flying boobs into Anna's orbs. It was plain to see that Anna's tits were giving way to Alexis's jugs as the Latina’s once firm proud breasts, now shook from the impact and her nipples no longer had a hard edge to them…the looked soft.

"Oh, no," Anna pleaded as Alexis rose up preparing for another boob bomb.

"Give?" Alexis asked.
Anna shook her head.

"Bombs away!" Alexis sang.
Anna's body shook from the impact as she grunted with pain. I watched Anna try one last crotch thrust to unseat Alexis. Her red lace pussy pushed Alexis's middle off the mat for a few moments before the bigger girls weight took over sending Anna's ass crashing back to the mat in defeat.
Alexis pulled off Anna's chest for another assault as the Latina shook her head. As she readied herself for another boob bomb, Alexis made a show of lining up her tits over Anna's orbs. I think it was as much for the girl’s enjoyment as a warning to Anna.

"Give?" Alexis asked again.
Anna's lips quivered but she didn’t give in.

"Fine," Alexis said with an almost bored tone.
Alexis dropped herself on top of Anna's and again the smaller girl shook from the impact. The bigger girl didn’t give Anna anytime to recover as she rose off for another quick strike. As soon as the impact was made, Alexis bounced off Anna for another strike.

"I give, I give!" Anna shouted but it was too late as Alexis splashed down for a third time.
Alexis stayed down enjoying the feel of her boobs lying on top of Anna's defeated tits. She looked down on Anna as she slowly drug her tits over the Latina’s boobs. Alexis pulled off to where her nipples were just barely touching Anna's tips and then lightly touched the defeated girl’s nipples with her own.

Giggling from the nipple-to-nipple contact, Alexis crawled to where her jugs hung over Anna's mouth. Silently Alexis nodded and then lowered her right boob to the defeated girl’s mouth. Without resistance, Anna licked and suckled the taller brunette’s dominant right boob. The girls cheered as Alexis cooed from the pleasure of winning and the warm wet sensations Anna's mouth was providing. Anna kept her legs open wide as she performed the loser’s suckle on her back.

"That’s it Anna, you’re good at this," Alexis taunted, "I think you should do this in the dressing room before we start our shift."
Anna didn’t respond as she continued to do her breast worship duty.

"Now the other one, loser," Alexis ordered pulling her right boob away from the Latina’s mouth and then replacing it with her left jug.

"Oh god, yeah I think I should definitely make you do this before our shifts begin." Alexis chided Anna.
Some of the girls giggled and I saw a few nodding heads. I noticed none of the nodding heads belonged to any of the first round losers. I believe reality had set into the consequences of losing a second time as Maria, Riley, Ryoko, and Lauren looked on quietly.

Reluctantly, Alexis pulled her left jug out of Anna's mouth and began to back crawl down Anna's prone body. After pushing Anna's legs together, Alexis began to work the Latina’s red lace boy shorts down Anna's short muscular legs. Once the lace undergarment cleared Anna's hips, Alexis stood up and then whipped them off Anna's legs. To the cheers of the girls, Alexis whirled Anna's surrendered panties above her head.

I saw Anna place her hand over her thick dark black bush in shame. She had it neatly trimmed on the sides for a bikini but she did have a thick wide strip. I envied her bush remembering Darla had me shave mine.

"On your knees Anna." Alexis ordered after tossing the losers panties on the table.
Anna did as ordered kneeling in front of Alexis.

"Well, what do you think of my tits, loser?" Alexis answered.

"You’re tits are better than mine. I can’t compare to you." Anna muttered.
Alexis helped Anna up, gave her a hug, and then patted the loser’s bare ass before walking away to be congratulated by the girls. Anna headed over to the table alone to contemplate her loss. I noticed her friend Maria didn’t come over to console Anna. I found that curious.
Maria stayed with Darla whispering to each other.

"Five minute break or do you want another fight?" I asked.

The crowd chanted "fight, fight, fight."

I grabbed the can to pick the next two opponents.

"The first opponent of the second fight of the Loooser’s bracket is…Maria!" I yelled letting the "o" in loser drag slowly out of my mouth.
I heard a lot of oohs as Maria stepped forward.

"Maria's opponent is…Ryoko!" I announced as Maria stopped beside me.

"I’ll show you what a Loooser is, Kara." Maria whispered in my ear imitating the way I said loser.
I gave Maria a winning smile and then laughed in her face as Ryoko nervously stood beside me. After giving them, the usual prefight talk Maria and Ryoko faced off.

"Not that it matters, but if you want, we can do this on our knees." Maria suggested.
Ryoko nervously smiled and nodded her head. After dropping to their knees, Maria gave Tamera a defiant look. Tamera blew Maria a kiss.

"Ready?" I asked.
Ryoko and Maria nodded as they lined up their tits. I had a bad feeling for Ryoko as Maria's torpedo tits looked locked in and ready to explode into the Asian’s puffy areola. Ryoko smaller tits looked full and round but I knew she was not as dense as Tamera was and she certainly didn’t have the size of Tam.

"Fight!" I yelled looking down at fighters.
Maria lunged in while Ryoko leaned forward. The impact was decisive as Maria's cones bore into Ryoko's boobs. The Asian’s tits immediately compressed as her tits gave way to the Brazilian. Ryoko winced as her poor puffy areola took the brunt of the thrust.

"Sorry Ryoko, but I’m about to make an example out of you." Maria threatened.
The seemed to frighten Ryoko more than stoke her pride as the Asian tried to back away from the angry Brazilian. The remark and tactic had Darla written all over it. Intimidate your opponent and then make an example out of them by crushing them in front of your enemies. "Give your enemies something to fear" Darla would tell me and now I was seeing it in practice.

I glanced over at Darla. She had a smile on her face. I shook my head at her. Darla had created a monster.
Maria violently thrust into Ryoko's tender titties repeatedly as if she were tit fucking the helpless girl. Each thrust seemed to plunge deeper and deeper into Ryoko's chest. The impacts were so hard Ryoko's head would flinch. In Tamera's fight, the black girl showed everyone the Brazilian’s weakness, but now Maria showed everyone her strength as she bludgeoned Ryoko.

I guess Tamera sensed what Maria was trying to accomplish and started yelling out instructions and encouragement to Ryoko. Rolonda followed her friends lead. Ryoko swung her tits into Maria but did little damage as Maria continued to jab her boobs into Ryoko's quaking titties.

"Give up, give up, give up!" Maria shouted with each thrust.
Ryoko shook her head looking down in bewilderment watching Maria destroy her tits.

"That’s it Maria…take her!" Darla shouted.

"Slap her tips, Ryoko, come on fight back!" Tamera yelled.

Maria drove a thrust deep into Ryoko and then held the Asian in place savoring the feel of her tits buried deep into Ryoko's chest.

"Shit," I heard Rolonda mutter, as Ryoko threw her head back and wail.

I was impressed with Maria's show of dominance. Releasing her shoulder hold on Ryoko, Maria reached around the Asian’s back giving Ryoko a hug. Maria tightened her grip causing Ryoko's boobs to balloon out even further than they were. I watched Maria's bare hip twitch and then jiggle as she pumped her arms increasing the pressure around Ryoko's back. The poor Asian looked like she was struggling for air as flailed in Maria's grip.

Ryoko's head fell forward resting on Maria's left shoulder.

"Ha!" Maria exclaimed and then pushed Ryoko back releasing the hug and re-grabbing the Asian by the shoulders. Ryoko picked her head up giving Maria a pleading look. Maria laughed then began to thrust her tits back into the hapless girl.

"No, no, no!" Ryoko screeched with each blow Maria dished out.
Maria golden eyes glowed with excitement as she relished the beating she was dishing out. Her hair flew as she thrust her chest forward throwing her head back for maximum effect. Maria's toned arms rippled with effort as she held the Asian in place.

"Come on Ryoko, give it up girl, you can’t win." Maria taunted.
Ryoko shook her head.

"I own you!" Maria continued.
Maria pulled back lining her short thick nipples up with Ryoko's tips. Slowly she pushed forward pushing Ryoko's light brown tips compacted and began to sink into her chest.

"Look down Ryoko." Maria ordered.
Ryoko complied. Maria kept pushing as Ryoko's nipples kept retreating.

"Shit," Ryoko muttered watching her nipples disappear.

"Fuck…yeah!" Maria exclaimed as she finished inverting the Asian’s nipples.

"Oh, fuck!" Ryoko howled throwing her head back.

"Any doubt now, girl?" Maria questioned.

"Stop Ria," Ryoko pleaded, "please." She said weakly.

"Do you give?" Maria asked.
Ryoko nodded.

"Say it!" Maria demanded.

"I give! You win." Ryoko conceded.

"You sure?" Maria taunted.

"Yes, Ria you’ve beaten my titties, it hurts, please stop…I give up." Ryoko whined.
Maria pulled her boobs out of Ryoko's destroyed tits letting the Asian’s nipples pop back out. She released her grip on Ryoko's shoulders letting her arms fall to the Asian’s hips. Maria giggled as she goosed both Ryoko's ass cheeks through her sheer black panties.

"I own you." Maria whispered as before kissing Ryoko's right cheek.
Ryoko received the kiss without protest, as she reached up to massage her devastated boobs. Maria gave Ryoko a few moments to nurse herself before continuing with the winner’s ceremony. I think she liked watching Ryoko wallow in the shame of her defeat. Maria's thick nubs crinkled with hardness as I noticed some goose bumps form on her tits.

"Alright, Ryoko, drop those panties and hand them over." Ryoko ordered.

Sheepishly, Ryoko followed Maria's orders sliding her sheer black panties over her trim hips and down her slender thighs before handing them over to Maria. The Brazilian casually threw the panty on the table and then turned back to face the naked Ryoko.

"On your knees, loser" Maria commanded.
Silently Ryoko fell to her knees awaiting Maria orders. Maria seemed to enjoy the control she had over the now submissive Asian. Chrissy had the same look on her face after she had defeated me.

"Pucker up, Ryoko." Maria ordered as she lowered her breasts to Ryoko's upturned face.
As soon as Maria's short dark thick nipples were in range, Ryoko began to suckle the tits that had just destroyed her breasts.

"Oh yeah, I think you found your calling, Ryoko." Maria chided.
I had an uneasy feeling that Maria might make it to the finals. I just hoped my girl Tamera was in good shape by the time that happened. Darla gave me a wink enjoying the demonstration of what she had taught Maria.
When Ryoko had finished worshiping Maria's breasts she helped the beaten Asian up then gave the loser a hug, followed by a pat on her bare ass. The bewildered Asian skulked over to the table and stood alone until Shelby came over to give her condolences on the loss. Maria headed over to Darla, gave my girlfriend a hug, and then began animatedly telling Darla about the match.

"Next and last in the losers bracket Riley versus Lauren," I announced.
Samantha, Riley's best friend and roommate cheered for the redhead. Neither girl was too popular at the restaurant so there was not a whole lot of cheering for either girl. Riley clad in her purple lace panties joined me first as Lauren slowly made her way to us wearing her plain white bikini panties.

Riled looked thicker and stronger as Lauren looked slim and stacked. Lauren's double "D" jugs looked fat and heavy compared to Riley's firm large "C" cups. Neither girl had a nipple advantage with their average pink nipples looking almost identical. They matched up well in height with Lauren maybe being a half-inch taller than the redhead.

They faced each other as I gave them the simple rules. Riley looked more intense as she focused on Lauren's wandering eyes. Lauren's eyes would drift down to gaze at the freckled breasts of Riley then return to the blue eyes of the redhead for a moment before dropping back down to study her opponents tits. Apparently, Riley already knew what she wanted to do as she confidently gazed into the busty girl’s eyes without breaking eye contact.

"For the right to keep your panties on…Fight!" I yelled.
In the first match, Riley was cautious with Sydney probably from being inexperienced. Her friend Samantha must have given her some pointers or she picked learned some things from the other fights, because starting this fight against Lauren she was aggressive. Riley thrust her freckle-covered chest violently into Lauren. The blow knocked the busty girl back a step.

"Yes! Knock her flat, Riley!" Samantha yelled.
Riley advanced on the retreating Lauren giving the busty girl another chest bump. Lauren grunted but held her place taking the brunt of the blow from the redhead’s tits.

"Show her those big tits aren’t all that!" Samantha continued to encourage her friend.
Lauren pushed back giving Riley a chest thrust. The redhead stood firm causing Lauren to bounce back from Riley.

"Aw, what’s wrong, Lauren? Those big titties just a couple of chest cushions," Riley taunted.
Riley stepped up giving Lauren another chest bump causing the busty girl to retreat a couple of more steps.

"Yeah, you own her tits, Red!" Samantha shouted.
Taking a page out of Maria's fight, Riley grasped Lauren by her shoulders, and then stabbed Lauren's soft boobs. I watched as everyone else did, Lauren's tits cave to Riley's firm orbs. Lauren gasped trying to step back, but the redhead held her firm.

"Whoa," Riley exclaimed as she pulled her boobs back for another thrust.
Riley had the look of a killer and Lauren was her prey. It looked like this would be another quick one-sided victory. I was regretting not giving Lauren some advice in the kitchen earlier. While Lauren disliked she had really given me no reason to dislike her other than the fact she ignored me, as she does most of the other girls, but Riley and Samantha had been snarky and mean spirited with some comments I heard when they thought I wasn’t listening.

Riley gave Lauren another thrust. This time instead of just a gasp, Lauren screamed out as Riley's tits bore into her own. The redhead laughed as she watched Lauren throw her head back in pain.

In rapid succession, Riley pushed and pulled Lauren's shoulders pounding the busty girls jiggling boobs with each thrust. Encouraged by Samantha, Riley did her best to push Lauren's tits back into her chest. I thought the fight was over as Lauren finally pushed Riley away from her with tears in her eyes. I believe she would have given up if the redhead had not laughed in Lauren's face.

"Aw, did I knock you flat, Lauren?" Riley taunted.

"Fuck you!" Lauren screamed with anger as she stomped up to the redhead.
I watched Lauren slam into Riley chest first knocking the redhead back from the impact. The blow knocked the smile off Riley's face. I did notice Lauren's tits mash almost flat from the impact, but she didn’t seem to care or notice as she began to rub her boobs over Riley's tits. Lauren's double "D’s" covered the redhead’s smaller chest as she scraped and ground her jugs into Riley's chest.

"You want to feel how flat I am, Riley feel this!" Lauren said angrily as she grabbed the redhead by her shoulders.
Before Riley could respond to Lauren's threat, the busty girl swung her tits into Riley from her right. Whatever Riley was going to say hung in her mouth and instead a gasp escaped from it. The smacking sound of Lauren big jugs smacking into Riley's perky tits brought a round of oohs from the girls watching. The blow didn’t knock her tits across her chest, but it did put some fear into the redhead. Lauren followed through with her swing and then brought her tits back to the left smacking the backside of Lauren's now reddening orbs.

"C’mon, Riley, do what we talked about!" Samantha shouted.

Lauren was getting ready to send her tits flying into Riley from the right again, but Samantha's coaching kicked the redhead into gear grabbing the top heavy girl by her shoulders and pulling Lauren into her. both girls grunted as Riley only added to the speed of Lauren's flying tits slamming into her chest.

"Fuck!" Riley shouted.

With both girls latched onto each other’s shoulders, Lauren couldn’t get a good swing to bash the redhead’s tits while Lauren's moving targets made it hard for Riley to catch Lauren's jugs for a good thrust. The result of the mutual embrace was a mishmash of boob slamming and tit mashing that presented no clear winner. Lauren's tits compressed and contorted as Riley's boobs twitched and turned red.

I could tell Riley grew frustrated as her tits continued to miss their intended target and hoped Lauren could pound her pale freckled tits into defeat. The redhead began thrusting faster and without aim. Unfortunately, for Lauren she had no rhythm or timing of when to launch her jugs at Riley. Both girls had plenty of passion, but little skill as they blindly struck at one another.

"Hold still bitch!" Lauren cursed trying to land a good shot across Riley's chest.

"Fucking cow!" Riley hollered back narrowly avoiding Lauren's careening tits.

I noticed Riley stop thrusting for a moment and held still letting Lauren's tits slam into her. Lauren took Riley's momentary ceasefire as sign of weakness and redoubled her efforts to pound the redhead. Riley held onto Lauren's shoulders not letting the busty girl get too much of a head of steam before crashing the big jugs into Riley's orbs. Riley's tits still stood on her chest defiantly pointing straight out and refusing to bend to Lauren's boobs. I noticed Lauren's chest begin to lose more of their shape each time they struck Riley's tits they even began to bounce off their targets.

I shook my head in dismay as I saw Riley's tactic begin to work in her favor. Lauren's jugs began to sag as Lauren's energy level sank. I knew it was only a matter of time before the redhead would launch her final devastating assault on Lauren's hapless overmatched tits. I felt bad for Lauren as she continued to bash her tits into Riley failing to see the redhead’s strategy until Riley began to taunt her.

"C’mon Lauren is that the best you got?" Riley chided.

Lauren swung as hard as she could, but Riley manipulated Lauren's shoulders to where she could not generate a lot of speed with her tits. I watched Lauren's tits uselessly smack against Riley's boobs as the redhead began to smile.

"What’s wrong Lauren?" Riley asked, "You’re boobs deflating, huh?"
A sweating Lauren threw her tits back into Riley, but this time they didn’t even smack into Riley's orbs, they just slid across the redhead’s chest.

"Ha!" Riley taunted Lauren after watching the big jugs do their slide.

"You got her Riley!" Samantha shouted with glee.
Lauren tried to bash her boobs back across Riley's chest, but the result was the same. Lauren's tits seemed to slither back across the firm freckled jugs of the redhead.

"That’s all for you, Lauren." Riley chided then thrust her tits into Lauren's quaking sweaty chest.

"No," Lauren muttered shaking her head as Riley sank her tits into her.

"Get ready, Lauren, because I’m about to knock your big fat tits into the next county, girl!" Riley warned.

"Yeah, do it Riley!" Samantha encouraged then laughed.

I knew what Lauren was feeling having known that you had just given your best but it was not enough. Now she was about to suffer the consequences. I didn’t have much time to consider what Riley had in store for Lauren, because she immediately began to attack.

Riley pushed Lauren away then violently pulled her back into her impaling Lauren's jugs on Riley's tits. Lauren dropped her hands from Riley's shoulders as the redhead tightened her grip. After giving Lauren two more sadistic thrusts, Riley gave Lauren a taste of her own medicine.

"Aw, Lauren you don’t like my tits stabbing yours?" Riley asked, "Well how about this."
Riley swung her tits away from Lauren and then slammed her boobs into Lauren's big tits, just as Lauren had done earlier. Riley laughed as Lauren's tits quivered from the impact. Lauren shook her head in pain and disbelief. The first few blows didn’t rock Lauren’s jugs but after a few swings, the redhead had Lauren's globes bouncing off each other and sloshing around her chest.

I have to give Riley credit the girl has rhythm. You could almost snap your fingers to the beat of the smacks resulting from Riley's shots. By now Lauren was completely gone as she just swayed in Riley's arms with her head hung down watching the freckled boobs destroy her big soft rounded pair, in front of everyone.

"Damn, Lauren you have some sloppy titties, girl." Riley laughed.
Samantha was the only one laughing with Riley as the other girls groaned.

"Do you give up Lauren?" Riley asked, "Aren’t you tired of watching your sagging udders get pounded."
Lauren didn’t reply as she kept shaking her head looking down watching Riley's boobs destroy her own.

"Fine," Riley said with an exaggerated sigh, "more boob slapping, then."

"No…please," Lauren finally begged.

"Do you give?" Riley asked, "Are my tits better?"
Lauren didn’t respond verbally but shook her head.

"Tell me…" Riley demanded and then slapped Lauren's right tit with her left.
The tears started flowing freely as Riley drove home the point that her boobs were the better pair.

"Say it." Riley demanded and then whacked Lauren's left boob with her right.

"Stop…fucking, stop!" Lauren demanded, "I fucking quit!"
A bawling Lauren shook loose of Riley's grip and back away from the victorious redhead. Riley put her hands on her hips waiting for Lauren to acknowledge her victory. As Lauren cried, Ryoko came up to and gave Lauren a hug and a few encouraging words. Lauren calmed down a bit but looked like she was about to walk out of the basement. Ryoko whispered a few more words to Lauren until the busty girl nodded her head.

"You win, Riley." Lauren said between sniffles.
Riley started to say something to demean Lauren then thought better of it as Ryoko shot the redhead a withering look. Riley decided to nod her head. Ryoko said a few more things and then Lauren stepped out of her panties. The Asian girl continued to assist and encourage Lauren until she was kneeling naked in front of Riley.

"Congratulations, Riley, you have proven you have better tits than me." Lauren offered.
Riley smiled then leaned down for the loser to worship her boobs. For the second time that day, Lauren's mouth worshiped as smaller but better pair of breasts. Riley smiled feeling Lauren's wet tongue caress her pink nipples.

"That’s enough Lauren, you can go," Riley said dismissively after a quick boob sucking session.
Ryoko guided Lauren to a corner to console her. Riley jumped into Samantha's arms giving her friend and roommate generous hug. The room burst with chatter at the conclusion of the loser’s bracket.

"We’ll take a fifteen minute break then start with the winner’s bracket for the second round." I stated.
A few girls headed to the bathroom as I made my way over to Darla and Maria. Anna had joined them. Anna looked a little nervous as Darla ignored her as she kept her conversation up with Maria.

"Congratulations Maria that was an impressive win." I offered.

"Thanks Kara, your girlfriend helped out a lot with some advice." Maria acknowledged.

"I just hope I get another crack at Tamera." She continued. "I can take her!"

"Still bored, Darla?" I asked.

"Not as," Darla replied.
What a smart ass I thought as she grinned. I shook my head and rolled my eyes.
"Shouldn’t you two be getting snacks or something?" Darla suggested looking at Anna and me.

Maria giggled as Darla looked over our naked bodies.

"Darla…you don’t have to be a bitch all the time." I suggested.
Darla scowled at me. I hoped I hadn’t made her mad. She leaned in to whisper to me.

"Don’t embarrass me again." Darla warned.
I nodded my head. Darla smiled.

"Now, you two run along." Darla ordered.
I heard Maria laughing as I slinked away with Anna in tow. I saw Ryoko and Shelby heading up the stairs in front of us and thought I would have a meeting with all the tournament dropouts in the kitchen. I had a bad feeling about Lauren. I worried what she might do now that she was out of the tournament.

"Is she always that way?" Anna asked about Darla.

"No, sometimes she’s worse." I replied with a laugh.

"She must have an eight inch ribbed tongue, because I don’t know why you are with her." Anna surmised.
I laughed as Anna giggled.

"Let’s just say she knows what she is doing." I said.
A finished walking up the stairs and then headed to the kitchen. Anna seemed nervous. I think she wanted to get something off her chest but was afraid to ask.

"What’s wrong?" I asked.

"I just got my ass kicked, Kara." Anna replied. "I think I made a mistake entering this thing."

"Hey it’ll be alright, nothing too bad will happen. Somebody other than Susan will be doing the scheduling and there might be some embarrassing stuff going on in the dressing room, but it won’t be bad." I offered.

"That’s just it, instead of our manager Susan making out the schedules now it will be one of or some of the girls." Anna mused. "God forbid Samantha wins this thing."
I nodded. "I think my girl Tamera will win it so don’t worry."

"That’s not much better." Anna said.
I gave Anna a look.

"Look Tamera and me we get along fine, it’s just that, well Tamera and Maria don’t see eye to eye on a lot of things and I’m worried that could be bad for me." Anna thought.
I could see her point as we turned into the kitchen. Lauren was still visibly upset over the drubbing she had taken from Riley. Ryoko tried comforting her as Shelby looked on. I noticed Shelby's huge nipples poking through her t-shirt as she watched us four naked girls congregate in the kitchen. I could tell by her nipples and her eyes that she was excited. Anna began making some sandwiches as I headed over to Lauren. Ryoko shook her head.

"Hey, Lauren, are you going to be alright?" I asked.
Lauren didn’t answer.

"Lauren it’s not the end of the world." I added.
Lauren looked at me as if I had three heads. I tried to explain that things wouldn’t be that bad for her, but she wanted to sulk.

"Look Lauren all you have to do since you are out of the tournament is pick a winner and be nice to them and hope your girl wins." I said offering her some advice.
Again, I received the three-headed monster stare.

"I, I can’t do this…Kara I’m not like you…fuck you… fuck Hooters and fuck this I’m out of here." Lauren said and then stormed out of the kitchen.
The kitchen was quiet for a few moments as we heard a couple of doors slam then some rustling of zippers and muttered curses. We stayed quiet until we heard the final loud slam of the front door.

"Looks like we’re going to need a new Hooter girl." Shelby surmised.
We all nodded. Ryoko was the first to giggle then me next came Anna's cackle and then finally Shelby laughed at Lauren's exit.

"Fuck her, man." Ryoko said, "She never liked working at the restaurant anyway."

"She thought she was better than us." Shelby added nodding her head at what Ryoko just said.

"I think she just found out she’s not as good as she thought she was." I added.

"At least her tits aren’t." Anna added.
We broke into laughter.

"Let’s get those bitches some food and then see who joins us." Ryoko offered.
We all looked at Shelby.

"Won’t be me…I got skills!" Shelby joked then did her signature laugh with a snort.

"Sorry freaky nips you’re about to get pounded, girl." Anna kidded.

"We’ll see." Shelby replied defiantly then started to head out of the kitchen.

"Wait, that’s freaky nips, ma’am." Shelby added just before heading out the door.
"Can you imagine if she actually wins the thing?" Anna wondered.

"Not going to happen." I replied.

"But still wouldn’t it be funny." Ryoko chimed in.
I grabbed a few bottles of water and juice as Anna got the chips while Ryoko took the plate of sandwiches. We headed down to the basement gabbing about the fights we just saw and the ones they just had.

I headed over to Tamera and Rolonda who were talking to Hailey and let them know Lauren had quit. We discussed the implications as Maria and Darla came over to offer their thoughts, as did Samantha and Riley. After a brief discussion, they took a vote to continue the tournament.

Anna, Ryoko, and I passed out the snacks and drinks to the girls still in the tournament. After sitting the leftovers down, I waited for the end of the break time. As I did, I noticed Anna standing next to Maria and Ryoko mixing with Tamera, Rolonda, and Hailey. Alexis was with Sydney and Shelby.

"Time!" I yelled holding the coffee can with the names of the first round winners in it.

"The first opponent of the winner’s bracket in the second round is…Samantha!" I announced.
Only Riley clapped.

"Samantha's opponent is…Rolonda!" I shouted.

Tamera, Hailey, and Ryoko cheered the black girl as she approached. Rolonda looked confident while Samantha looked determined. Their breasts looked about the same size I would say both had a middle "D." However, Samantha looked a little firmer as her tits stood out more on her chest and jiggled a little less than Rolonda's dark round jugs.
Samantha stood with her hands on her hips waiting for Rolonda to step up to her. The black girl mimicked Samantha’s pose waiting for me to start the fight. With their tits facing each other, Samantha was definitely firmer than Rolonda, but Ro had the bigger nipples. Rolonda's thinner body was muscular compared to Samantha's thicker more blockier body, but she had a solid block.

"The loser of the fight will surrender her shorts to the winner and any shorts earned in the first round." I announced after going over the rules.

"Your shorts are going to look good on my wall, girl." Rolonda commented.
Samantha snorted.

"Right, Ro you’re about to find out your tits aren’t all that," Samantha replied, "and it’s going to be fun showing your up in front of everyone."

"Then step up Blondie if you think you’re good enough." Rolonda stated.

"You girls ready," I asked. They nodded. "Then Fight!"
There was no feeling each other out, or any defensive strategy just two sets of big tits slamming into each other to start the fight. At the same time, Rolonda and Samantha lunged into each other. The collision was so quick I couldn’t tell which set of boobs yielded to the other. They bounced off each other looked at their opponent’s chest and then stepped up for another impact. I watched their boobs closely as Rolonda and Samantha's chests careened toward each other. I saw the impact and heard the grunts before they bounced off each other. Both sets of tits compressed and the impact so sudden it was hard to tell who came out on top of the impact.

"Fuck," Rolonda muttered as she stepped back for another go at the blonde.

Samantha didn’t respond as her face was contorted in pain. This time when they met the blow was slower the impact was less violent and the rebound less noticeable. Again, neither fighter had a decisive advantage.
Rolonda decided to try the tactic that worked best for her against the bigger titted Lauren by shoving her dark jugs into Samantha and grinding. The blonde seemed to welcome the change from the boob bash sticking her chest out as her firm tits met Rolonda's incoming boobs. Rolonda grimaced as she felt the weight of the blonde’s boobs bore into her. As her tits mashed against Rolonda, Samantha bit her lower lip and furrowed her right eyebrow with concentration. It wasn’t by much, but it seemed Samantha's tits held their shape just a bit better than Rolonda's jugs although, at certain times Samantha's orbs seemed to give way to the dark tits of Rolonda. The trash talk started.

"Look at them Ro" Samantha breathed heavily with exertion. "Your tits are fading."

"Please," Rolonda said between grunts, "your pasty white tits ain’t nothing, girl."

"Really?" Samantha questioned as she slid her tits over Rolonda's boobs.

"Really," Rolonda replied dipping her tits a bit then bringing them from underneath Samantha's chest and sliding them over the top of the whitish tits of the blonde.

"Then why do your tits keep disappearing?" Samantha asked pushing her boobs up on top of Rolonda.

"That’s because, you stupid blonde," Rolonda hissed, "I keep pulling them back only to mash them further into your chest."

"You’re the one getting mashed, Ro." Samantha murmured with labored breathing.
I had to agree with Samantha as it seemed Samantha's tits began to push into Rolonda's boobs just a little more than the black girl could shove the blonde’s tits down. However, I did notice Samantha wince whenever Rolonda's nipples matched up with Samantha and pushed into the blonde’s chest. Whenever that did happen, Samantha would pull away. I believe Rolonda noticed Samantha's retreat and tried that tactic several times. Unfortunately, for Rolonda, Samantha kept her tits moving side to side making it hard for her to target the blonde’s nipples.

"C’mon meet my tits head on, bitch," Rolonda said with frustration.
I guess Rolonda could start to feel her tits yielding to Samantha.

"Why would I do that?" Samantha mocked. "I’m fine rubbing your tits down to nothing."
Rolonda began to just thrust her chest into Samantha as the blonde continued to stroke her tits across the black girl’s chest and then from top to bottom occasionally. Rolonda's tactic seemed to play into Samantha's hands as she began to time her swipes with Rolonda's thrusts. The results were Rolonda's tits began to push to the sides as the blonde’s tits moved them.

"I’m going to pin your tits down, bitch," Samantha, gloated, "in front of everyone."

"The fuck you are!" Rolonda grunted then gave Samantha a chest bump forcing the blonde to back away a step.
Samantha laughed looking at Rolonda's tits then stepped up to give the black girl more of the same. Rolonda decided to take a different approach. As Samantha's tits approached Rolonda's, the black girl whipped her tits left then jerked them left slamming her dark jugs into Samantha. Samantha grunted then cursed.

"Fine, you want to slam tits?" Samantha asked. "We’ll do that."

As Rolonda finished her rotation to the left, Samantha turned her chest in the opposite direction. I held my breath for a brief moment waiting for the two firm sets of "D" cups to bash into each other. Both of them timed their shots just right as the tits collided into each other with equal force. The resulting smack brought a gasp from the girls watching. Samantha and Rolonda cursed from the impact. I marveled as both sets of tits shook from the shock of the collision. Neither girl finished her turn but pulled back for another swing. The result was the same more flesh smacking, more cursing, more boob quivering, and more crowd gasps.

Samantha reached out grasping Rolonda's shoulders to steady the black girl. Rolonda pushed Samantha's hands away then resumed swinging her tits into the blonde. Samantha absorbed numerous blows as Rolonda seemed quicker with her chest swings while the blonde was slower and more methodical. The best way I could describe the current pace of the fight was that Rolonda seemed to use her swings as jabs while Samantha tried to use her boobs as steamrollers. The blonde completed her long slower swings as Rolonda would flick her tits into the blonde pull back and attack Samantha twice before the blonde could complete her swing. Samantha's tits turned red shook on her chest while Rolonda's tits seemed to start bouncing off the white set of jugs. Every smack was met with a cursing from both fighters.

This was turning out to be the most even fight yet. They both had the same size breasts while Samantha had a firmness advantage, Rolonda's tits dished out pain. As soon as one fighter seemed to hurt her opponent, the other would change strategy and gain an advantage.

"Shit, come here," Samantha, ordered a little breathless.
The blonde grabbed Rolonda by her shoulders and this time was able to pull the black girl into her before Rolonda could throw the blonde’s hands off her.

"What? Couldn’t take it, Sam," Rolonda taunted as her tits ran into Samantha's boobs.
Samantha groaned from the impact.

"No, just thought I would finish you off." Samantha replied.
It was Rolonda's turn to wail in pain after Samantha slid her hands from Rolonda's shoulders to around her back and squeezed.

"Aw, feel that Ro?" Samantha questioned, "My tits crushing yours."

"No," Rolonda muttered then flinched in Samantha's grip thrusting her tits into the blonde’s chest.
Rolonda's tits had been forced down by Samantha's jugs but with the thrust, they had bore into the blonde’s chest from below. It looked like Samantha's tits had been pushed up. Rolonda gritted her teeth as she wrapped her hands around Samantha's lower back and then she pulled.

"Fuck!" Samantha yelled throwing her head back.

"Whose tits are crushing who, now girl?" Rolonda asked. "I think my tits just lifted yours up, honey."
Samantha shook her head as she released her hold around Rolonda's back.

"Feel my nipples boring into your weak sacks?" Rolonda asked. "Soon those red lips of yours are going to be servicing them."

"The fuck they are," Samantha muttered pushing on Rolonda's shoulder to give her boobs some separation from Rolonda.

As soon as the pressure was off, Samantha's tits slid down lined up face on with Rolonda's jugs. Samantha's grimace turned to a wicked smile as she let Rolonda pull her tits back into the dark set of boobs. The blonde aided Rolonda's force as she snaked her arms back around Rolonda's shoulder blades. Both girls grunted as Samantha applied the pressure. Rolonda's tits compressed more, but judging by Samantha's look of pain, the black girls nipples were probably burrowing into the blonde’s nipples.

"I’m crushing you," Samantha exclaimed.

"Your nipples are done!" Rolonda replied. "I can feel mine crushing them."

"Yeah, those nasty points are as hard as they are ugly, but you know something Ro, this is a tit fight and my pair are dominating yours." Samantha taunted.

"Fuck!" Rolonda screamed as the blonde tightened her muscles.

"See, you’re crushed." Samantha goaded.
While Rolonda's boobs weren’t crushed, they certainly were under strain as the blonde’s firm pair had the upper hand. Rolonda's tits were compressed and distorted in shape. While the blonde’s jugs ballooned out a bit there was certainly more pale flesh showing than dark flesh.

Knowing she wasn’t going to beat Samantha with the bear hug, Rolonda released her hold then pushed the blonde away from her. I knew Samantha had to be hurting judging by the angry red splotches on her chest. Rolonda studied the blonde’s tits for a moment as she massaged her own boobs. Seeing Rolonda nurse her tits brought a smile to Samantha's face, but she to rubbed her own aching jugs.

"C’mon Ro. Show her what you’re made of!" Tamera shouted her encouragement.
Rolonda nodded then advanced on the blonde.

"Finish her Sam! You got her." Riley shouted as the blonde dropped her hands from her red orbs.
Rolonda rotated her shoulders to deliver a big blow to Samantha as the blonde did the same. They stepped up to each other as they wildly swung their boobs. The blow was as loud as the first time they had met like that. There was a loud smack, two grunts, and several oohs, but there was a definite winner this time.

Rolonda staggered back in pain reaching for her chest. Samantha had grunted but she stood firm watching Rolonda's reaction. The grimace turned to a smile as she saw Rolonda's look of pain and fear. Rolonda took a step back as the blonde advanced. Rolonda tried to turn away from Samantha to shield her boobs from more pain to give her time to recover, but Samantha was not about to let that happen.

Samantha grabbed Rolonda by the shoulders lining up the black girl for a wrecking ball maneuver. Rolonda threw up her arms pushing the blonde’s hands off her. The blonde grabbed Rolonda's wrists as the two began a dance on the mat for position. Samantha won the battle, as she was able to use the hold on Rolonda's wrists to her advantage by whipping the black girl into her. As soon as Rolonda's body fell against her, Samantha let go of her wrists and grabbed Rolonda's shoulders.

Take your beating Rolonda." Samantha ordered.
Rolonda shook her head while Samantha performed her wrecking ball maneuver. The blow rocked Rolonda's head as the blonde’s tits crashed into the dark pair. Rolonda's tits sloshed across her chest and then back the other way after Samantha sent another blow across the black girl’s chest.

"Ha, awesome, tit mush," Samantha, exclaimed.
What followed was one of the most brutal boob beatings I had seen. Samantha showed no mercy as her tits pummeled Rolonda with blow after blow from her firm pale boobs. Urged on by Riley, Samantha battered Rolonda's tits across her chest until she pulled the almost sobbing black girl into her for a final boob-crushing bear hug.

Rolonda's head fell onto Samantha's left shoulder just as the blonde poured on the pressure.

"Oh fuck," Rolonda cried feeling Samantha's tits overwhelm her own.

"Is there any doubt now?" Samantha asked.
Rolonda continued to shake her head, but didn’t answer.

"Well is there," Samantha demanded an answer and then pumped her arms increasing the pressure.

"Fucking bitch," Rolonda wailed in disbelief.

"Answer me, Ro," Samantha demanded and then pumped her arms again.
Rolonda began to struggle to get out of the hold but the thick blonde clamped down on the bear hug ending the struggle quickly.

"Tell me my tits are better and I’ll stop crushing your pathetic tits." Samantha offered.
Rolonda opened her mouth as if she were going to say something, and then hesitated. Samantha eased the pressure waiting for the words she wanted to hear. Through watery eyes, Rolonda shook her head.

"Stupid bitch," Samantha spat and then clamped back down on her hold.

"Oh fuck, stop, Sam, you have better tits," Rolonda cried.
Samantha eased the pressure and then rubbed her tits all over Rolonda's beaten boobs. The blonde closed her eyes enjoying the feel of Rolonda's now defeated jugs as she pushed the beaten boobs around on Rolonda's chest. Tamera muttered some obscenities as Riley whooped and cheered her friend’s victory.

"Shorts," Samantha demanded after releasing Rolonda from her hold. "Although, I have to tell you Ro, I don’t want your shorts disgracing my wall…I’ll probably just put yours in a box and keep them under my bed or in my closet."

Rolonda didn’t respond to the dig as she slid her orange shorts down her dark leg revealing a cute pair of baby blue panties that contrasted nicely to her dark skin. Rolonda turned and headed for the table as Samantha laughed and made comments about the choice of Rolonda's underwear. As she signed her shorts, Tamera stepped up to the table with Lauren's surrendered shorts in her hand. While Rolonda wrote her name, Tamera rubbed her friend’s back in sympathy.

Before kneeling to Samantha, Rolonda handed the blonde her and Lauren's shorts. Samantha didn’t bother with a victory pose and hardly regarded the shorts at all. She was more interested in watching Rolonda drop to her knees. A cruel smile crept over her face as she waited for Rolonda to praise the blonde’s boobs.

"Well, I’m waiting." Samantha snorted.

"You beat me…you have better tits." Rolonda muttered.

"That’s bullshit, Ro." Samantha complained. "I crushed your tits you owe me more than that."

"You crushed my tits" Rolonda said and then took a deep sigh, "you have better boobs."

"Say it like you mean it." Samantha demanded, "I could have easily destroyed those pathetic tits and if you don’t say it like I want, that’s exactly what will happen if we square off again."

Rolonda seemed to think about Samantha's warning weighing her options and then nodded.

"You beat me Samantha…you crushed my tits…mine couldn’t hold up against yours…you have much better boobs than I do." Rolonda said with sincerity.
Samantha beamed as she bent down satisfied with Rolonda's proclamation.

"Now, worship your betters." Samantha demanded.
The blonde laughed as Rolonda reluctantly began to kiss and lick Samantha's winning right boob. I think the blonde really took pleasure in humiliating the black girl. I have to admit it was a turn on watching the muscular black girl kneeling in front of the stout blonde worshiping those pale globes. As a show of dominance, Samantha grabbed the back of Rolonda's head and pulling the black girls face into her boob. Rolonda didn’t resist as she took more boob into her mouth. The blonde repeated the process with her other boob guiding Rolonda by her hair. When she was satisfied, Samantha roughly pushed Rolonda's head away from her tit turned, and strutted over to her friend Riley. Rolonda received a hug from her friend Tamera and a pat on the back from Hailey as they consoled the loser.

After watching the fight, I now had doubts about Tamera winning the tournament. If the damage to Samantha's boobs wasn’t too bad she could very well win the tourney. I’m not sure there was a favorite to win the tournament, after what I had just witnessed.

I headed over to Darla as the winner celebrated and the loser was consoled. She smiled as I nodded. Maria still standing beside Darla, blatantly eyed my naked body as I approached. I rubbed my tits into Darla’s shirt as I leaned into whisper in her ear.

"Like that one?" I asked.

"They are getting better. That was hot." Darla whispered back.
Darla put her arm around my waist as I turned to look back at Rolonda. With her, other hand Darla reached across my nipple and tweaked it. Maria kept watching us and laughed.

"Feels like you are enjoying the show," Darla commented thumbing my hard nipple between her thumb and forefinger.
I blushed and nodded.

"Now, why don’t you strut your naked ass over to the coffee can and get another fight going." Darla suggested then jiggled my captured boob for Maria's amusement.
I nodded again.

"That’s yes ma’am." Darla corrected me.

"Yes ma’am," I repeated as Maria looked on.

"Go," Darla ordered then gave my bare ass a swat as I walked away.
Maria giggled after the smacking sound died out. As I walked, I noticed Anna giving me a glancing look. As I reached for the coffee can on the table, I noticed Shelby standing by the table. She looked nervous.

"What’s wrong Shelby?" I asked.

"Man that was brutal. I was just thinking about my poor boobies." Shelby admitted.

"Shelby, here is some more advice, if you are in a fight like that and you feel you are losing, surrender quickly. Don’t hold out, you’ll just hurt your tits more. Save yourself for later."

Shelby nodded.

"With the beating she just took her tits might not be any good for the third round." I added.
Shelby nodded still looking nervous then smiled.
I took the can and turned to see if the girls were ready.

"For the second fight of the second round winner’s bracket the first opponent is…Hailey!" I announced.
The girls cheered.

"And her opponent is…Shelby!" I yelled.
Shelby looked relieved as she headed around the table to stand by me. Hailey was receiving some advice from Tamera so she hadn’t started making her way over to us. As we waited, Shelby whipped her top off. It was impossible not to stare at those amazing nipples. She caught me looking.

"Sorry," I whispered.

"It’s okay everyone stares." Shelby replied.

"Do you blame them?" I asked. Shelby shrugged then I added, "Ma’am."
Shelby giggled then noticed Hailey coming our way. She looked confident as she winked at Shelby.

"You put my eye out with those things, short stuff; I’m going to be pissed." Hailey said pointing at Shelby's nipples before whipping off her top.
Shelby giggled and then looked up at Hailey's rack as it bounced free of her shirt. Shelby stopped giggling wondering how she could beat the big girl’s "D" cups. I mouthed the words "Poke, poke, poke," to Shelby as Hailey wrestled the shirt off her head. Shelby nodded as Hailey dropped the shirt.
"To be fair, we’ll do this on our knees if Shelby wants to." Hailey offered.

Shelby contemplated Hailey's idea for a moment then nodded. The offer seemed fair but I wondered if Hailey had ulterior motives. They dropped to their knees as I announced the rules and the stakes of the fight.

"Ready?" I asked.

They nodded.

"Fight!" I yelled.
Even on their knees, Shelby's boobs didn’t match Hailey's height. Hailey widened her knees as Shelby kept her close together to match up. They had smiles on their faces as they clasped hands. Hailey laughed as she felt Shelby's nipples touch her own.

"Fuck!" Hailey laughed feeling her nipples dwarfed by Shelby's monsters.
Most of the girls laughed as well. The base of Shelby’s nipples was almost as round as a quarter and then slowly tapered off to dime size at the tip and they had to be over an inch long. I made a mental note to measure them some time. Hailey's reddish nipples on her "D" cups were quickly hidden by Shelby's tips.
It didn’t take Hailey long to pull her boobs away from Shelby's nipples. The little blonde giggled as she began her stabbing technique while Hailey kept her big boobs on the move trying to keep Shelby from landing a direct blow to her tips. Shelby was patient as she just kept aiming and thrusting trying to figure out which way Hailey was about to move her boobs.

Hailey seemed to be content to let Shelby stab her boobs and give the little blonde an occasion boob slap from the side to keep her shots off rhythm. It was no match in the firmness department as Hailey had Shelby beat there. Every blow Hailey would land rocked Shelby's boobs.
Shelby looked so cute her little face etched with determination and grunting with each thrust of her nipples. It was hard not to laugh and a few of the girls were giggling watching Shelby attack the large brunette. Judging Hailey's expression, it seemed she was toying with Shelby for the moment.
Shelby's thrusts became harder as she gave up trying to target Hailey's nipples and just focused on softening up the big girl’s boobs. Hailey’s boob slaps became more frequent. The slaps must have hurt Shelby because she began to avoid them and then changed strategy.

The little blonde surged forward off her knees leaning into the big brunette with all her weight. I watched in shock as her big nipples bore into the top of Hailey’s jugs. Hailey bent backwards from the force and for a moment she was trapped with her arms stretched out to the sides and all of Shelby's weight on her chest. I noticed the big girl wasn’t smiling with an inch of nipple impaled in her chest.

"Fuck Shelby!" Hailey cursed.
Shelby didn’t reply as she used all her force to keep Hailey on her heels hoping to wring a quick submission out of Hailey. The girls seemed to perk up noticing Hailey in a bind. The mood in the room changed once again from lighthearted to one of anticipation as the underdog took the fight to the favorite.

Shelby grunted as she tried to grind her nipples around on Hailey's boobs. I noticed Hailey's back bend more as Shelby's weight forced the big girl back. "Oh shit," I muttered thinking Shelby actually had a shot at beating Hailey. Hailey bent back further with her head almost touching the mat with her feet trapped under her.
I gawked as Shelby draped herself over Hailey with her feet and arms spread wide to keep her balance. I admired her cute little ass stuck up in the air. I couldn’t see Hailey's face anymore with Shelby's long blonde hair hanging down in her face but heard her grunts. The struggle was real.

"Get off me Shelby." Hailey demanded.

"You give?" Shelby asked hopefully.

"Right," Hailey said sarcastically.
Shelby pulled her tits off Hailey maybe an inch or so then dropped back down on the bigger girl’s tits. Hailey groaned.

"Give?" Shelby asked almost pleadingly.

"No," Hailey grunted.
Hailey tried to roll back and forth for some momentum but Shelby bounced her weight just right to keep the brunette from being able to roll over. I did notice Hailey's right leg start to move as she twisted. If Hailey could get her foot out from under her leg, she could easily roll the little blonde over.
Shelby began to bounce ever so slightly on Hailey careful not to lose her tenuous balance. I was impressed with Shelby so far. I don’t know if it was luck or she formed a plan as she fought but she was giving Hailey fits.

The slight bounces became bigger as Shelby tried to force Hailey's submission. The brunette grunted louder and cursed with each blow. I thought Hailey was about to give until Shelby went for a knock out bomb on Hailey's tits.

The little blonde came up too high giving Hailey just enough time to turn her body so she could free her foot from under her ass. Once she had a foot free, Hailey used it to thrust her crotch into the air. Hailey strained as she free her other foot from under her ass. Shelby cursed as she felt the big brunette shift under her and then began to buck.

I have to give Shelby credit for she rode Hailey like a bull rider as she held on for dear life with Hailey bucking her hips off the mat. The little blonde kept her nipples impaled into Hailey's tits as the big girl fought to throw Shelby off her.

The end came for Shelby when Hailey rolled to her side easily rolling the little blonde with her. Shelby let go of Hailey's wrists to struggle to get away from the brunette. Hailey laughed as she rolled Shelby on her back then mounted her.

"Shit," Shelby muttered.

"Nice try little one," Hailey commented, "you had me worried for a minute there."
Hailey grasped Shelby's wrists pinning them to the mat and then straddled the outside of her legs.

"Those fucking things hurt, girl," Hailey commented then looked down at Shelby's nipples.

Shelby grunted with effort trying to wriggle out of Hailey's pin. The little blonde had no effect on the brunette and then to Shelby's consternation, Hailey intertwined her legs with Shelby and then put the blonde into a grapevine hold. Hailey split Shelby's legs stretching the orange material tight across her crotch.

"But now it’s time for my boobs to show yours what they can do." Hailey taunted.
Shelby looked up pleadingly at Hailey hoping she would have mercy on her. Hailey decided against the boob bomb and I can’t say that I blame her, because Shelby's big nipples still look intimidating with those big hard things pointing straight up. Hailey attacked from the side swinging her boobs from right to left and then back again. The force of Hailey's "D" smacking into Shelby’s defenseless boobs knocked the blonde’s boobs all over her chest.

"Give up Shelby." Hailey demanded.

"Ow," was Shelby's response as she watched her tits get rocked from side to side.
The demand and Shelby's "Ow" response sounded like a broken record. Hailey would smack Shelby's boobs, demand she give, and Shelby would respond with "Ow." It was almost comical there was a rhythm to it.
Finally, I caught Shelby's eyes and mouthed "Give," to her she nodded her head in disappointment.

"I give Hailey you win." Shelby breathed.
Hailey immediately stopped her assault and then kissed the blonde on the forehead.

"You fought good Shel." Hailey commented.
Shelby nodded. Hailey helped her up but then demanded the blonde’s shorts. A sheepish Shelby peeled the off her hips and down her short legs. Giggles filled the room and I shook my head. Shelby sported a pair of Super Girl cotton panties with the familiar "S" logo on the crotch and ass. She looked cute and seemed to enjoy the laughter.

She took her shorts over to the table after picking up Ryoko's confiscated shorts. After signing her shorts she handed both pair to Hailey and then without prompting Shelby dropped to her knees. Hailey smiled down on Shelby waiting for the blonde’s acknowledgment of her superiority.

"Congratulations Hailey, you beat my titties down…you have the better boobs." Shelby muttered.
Hailey smiled as she patted the top of Shelby's head like a dog. Shelby looked like she wanted to say something about the pat but thought better of it and kept her mouth shut.

"For you Shelby," Hailey said as she lowered her nipples to Shelby's mouth.
Obediently, Shelby kissed, licked, and then sucked each nipple. Hailey enjoyed the boob worship she received as she closed her eyes and cooed. Shelby seemed to put a lot of effort into worshiping her better. I wasn’t the only one to notice as several girls looked on intently with slightly raised eyebrows and surprised looks.

"That’s good Shelby you can stop now." Hailey said reluctantly.
With a red face, Shelby stood and then received a hug from the victorious Hailey. I gave the blonde a pat on the back as she made her way past me.

"Good try Shel." I encouraged.

"I thought I had her." Shelby commented. "My nipples owned her tits. I just needed to keep her down a little longer."

"Yeah, I think you surprised her." I added.
Shelby smiled.

I looked around the room. Everyone seemed ready to watch the last fight of the second round.

"Last fight of the second round," I announced.
Tamera was already making her way toward me before I called her name. I admired her cool confidence. I glanced over at Sydney, as she seemed to be waiting for me to call her name.

"Tamera versus Sydney," I declared.

Sydney began her walk towards Tamera and me. Sydney had all the right curves as her hips swayed nicely as her perfect golden blonde hair fell over her shoulders down to her boobs. The only thing wrong with Sydney was that her teeth were a little big for her mouth. When she laughed or smiled big, they stood out. I heard a few jealous girls namely Samantha and Riley call them horse teeth. I liked Sydney she was nice to me as she was to everyone, in fact that’s why I had doubts about her maybe she was too nice.

I noticed Tamera looking the blonde over. The black girl licked her lips. I had seen that predatory look from a few opponents it didn’t bode well for Sydney. Tamera noticed me looking at her. She looked over at me and winked.
"Don’t get too cocky…remember Shelby and Hailey." I warned.

"I’m not cocky, Kara, I’m good." Tamera replied.
Sydney nodded at me then turned to face the girls.

"Ladies tops off!" I ordered.
There were a few cheers as two of the best-looking girls at the restaurant revealed their tits to the girls. Tamera's perfectly shaped large "D" cup tits stood proud as she thrust out her chest. As Sydney put her hands on her hips, her well-tanned boobs caught my attention as did the pale triangle and long pink nipples on the tips of her tits. They looked like inviting targets.

If they were going to engage in a nipple fight, I thought Tamera would easily take Sydney's nipples. The black girl had big thick dominant looking tips compared to the blonde’s longer but thinner points. I was a little disappointed that I would not get to watch Tamera pin Sydney's nipples as I pictured the black nubs pushing the pink ones down.

"There will be no hands to the boobs, and only wrestling moves to pin you opponent." I announced.
The girls nodded.

"Any questions?" I asked.
They shook their heads.

"For the right to keep your shorts on…fight!" I bellowed.
The girls faced each other embracing in an upper arm lock with each girl latching onto her opponent’s biceps. As if by mutual agreement, they began to bump their boobs into each other. I was surprised to see Sydney start as aggressively as she did by slapping Tamera's tits with her own. Tamera countered by jabbing the blonde with her dark pair.

Each gave as good as she got. It was obvious Sydney had been paying attention to the other fights as she took the fight to Tamera. She hit Tamera with well-timed blows and did her best to duck and dodge the black girl’s jabs. Neither set of boobs seemed to dominate as one pair of boobs would hit the other only to be hit back moments later. Tamera's boobs would shake from the impact of a cross swinging pair of tanned tits only to jab her dark pair into the blonde’s tits. Just like Rolonda and Samantha's tit tussle I enjoyed the sight of the contrasting colors of the battling boobs.

As the tit boxing session went on, the girls began to grunt and groan with each hit. Neither one said anything as they concentrated on the fight, which was a sharp contrast to the earlier black vs. blonde battle. It seemed I had misjudged Sydney's demeanor as she aggressively attacked Tamera. I think Tamera had underestimated the blonde also. She seemed a little annoyed that the blonde continued to spar with her tits.
As the grunts became louder I expected one pair to start dominating and I think it was about to happen, until Sydney let go of her arm lock, reached around Tamera, and pulled the black girl into a bearhug.

"Shit," Tamera muttered between grunts as the blonde tightened her grip.
Sydney said nothing as she poured on the pressure. I was beginning to wonder if Tamera was in danger of losing the fight. I thought that maybe Tamera’s fight with Maria might have taken a toll on her tits as she squirmed in the arms of Sydney. Even as the blonde squeezed Tamera, her boobs never seemed to falter. They compressed a bit but so did Sydney's jugs. While she did struggle, Tamera didn’t seem to panic almost as if waiting for the blonde to make a mistake. Sydney began to loosen her hold, reposition her boobs, and then tighten her grip on Tamera. Nothing the blonde did seemed to affect Tamera. Sydney would push Tamera's boobs up from the bottom and then squeeze or force the dark pair down on occasion, but Tamera's pair didn’t seem to be affected.
I noticed Sydney's grip begin to weaken. Tamera's struggles increased as she began to work her arms to lift the blonde’s arms over her shoulders. Sydney stained to maintain her advantage, but Tamera slowly worked the girls up and off her shoulders.

As soon as she was free, Tamera reestablished the upper arm lock. Sydney sighed as she was back to square one. The moved seemed to demoralize Sydney as Tamera began to grind her jugs into the blonde’s tits. Slowly, Tamera worked her boobs over Sydney's tits pushing the blonde’s tits back only for them to spring back into shape. Sydney, grunting with effort returned the favor mashing her tits back into the dark pair forcing Rolonda's jugs to retreat. It was a slow methodical pace as tits mashed into tits and scraped across each other. Like before, neither set dominated as the grinding session drug on.

I don’t know if it had been happening before, but one time I noticed that Tamera's jugs pushed Sydney's boobs to the side on a deep scrape by the black girl and then the blonde’s tits failed to push Tamera's jugs back as much as they had earlier in the fight. I think Tamera noticed the slight difference and pressed. She repeated the deep sideways scraping motion. The results were the same as Sydney's boobs wilted under the pressure. A slight smile crept across Tamera's face. Tamera tried another deep sideswipe in the opposite direction of the first two. Sydney groaned feeling her boobs shifting across her chest by Tamera's dark jugs.

Just as it seemed Tamera was about to take control, Sydney pushed her boobs straight on into Tamera's chest causing the black girl’s tits to recoil. Sydney breathed a sigh of relief feeling her boobs push back Tamera's set. The blonde did her best to keep her tits press tightly into the Tamera, but the black girl pushed Sydney away and began to scrape her orbs across Sydney's boobs. The shifting was pronounced as Sydney's tits moved more and more.

"Feel that Syd?" Tamera asked. "Your tits are weakening."
Sydney grunted trying to force her tits back into Tamera. With Tamera having a firm grip on Sydney's upper arms, the blonde clasped her hands together around Tamera's lower back and pulled. The move only served to bring their stomachs together as Tamera leaned back enough to keep some separation between them and continued to scrape her jugs across the blonde’s boobs.

"Give it up girl, save yourself for another round. Don’t make me flatten you, completely." Tamera warned.
The blonde responded with a grunt as she continued to try to thrust her boobs straight into Tamera's jugs.

"Last chance Syd." Tamera warned.
Sydney shook her head. Tamera shoved the blonde’s boobs to the right then pushed forward pinning them against her chest. Sydney screamed feeling her boobs jammed against her. Tamera poured on the pressure to show the blonde the power of her jugs.

"No," Sydney mumbled in disbelief.
Sydney brought her hands from Tamera's lower back and grabbed Tamera's biceps in an upper arm lock. She pushed Tamera's boobs off her own and then looked down at her softening tits.

"Fuck," Sydney exclaimed not believing what she was seeing.

Her tits were red and soft and her pink nipples were a small wad of flesh while Tamera's tits looked the same with the black girl’s dark thick nipples pointing at Sydney's jugs. The blonde’s tits seemed to quiver in fear. Tamera eased her tits into Sydney. This time the black girl came straight into the blonde. Sydney's tits had helf up straight on and had been her only offense in the late moments of the fight. Now, they gave way contorting, retreating and compressing as the dark boobs pressed in.

"How about now, Sydney?" Tamera asked.

Sydney nodded.

"Say it," Tamera demanded.

"I give Tam…you’re too much for me." Sydney whined.

Tamera pulled her tits out of Sydney's beaten boobs then rubbed her nipples over the blonde’s tips and pink areola relishing the victory over the pretty blonde.

"Good luck in the loser’s bracket, now hand over those shorts." Tamera said.

Sydney stepped back from Tamera after the black girl released the arm hold. Before sliding the orange shorts down her legs, Sydney took a long look at the jugs that had just bested her. Her look was one of fascination wondering how Tamera's set could overpower her own.

After stepping out of her shorts and signing them, Sydney headed over and picked up Riley's shorts to give to Tamera. Tamera smiled as the blonde slowly dropped to her knees after relinquishing Riley and her shorts to Tamera.

"Tam, your amazing boobs own my beaten tits."

Tamera nodded while lowering her tits jugs down to Sydney's face. The black girl didn’t have to order the blonde to worship her. Sydney quickly started to kiss the dark set dangling in front of her mouth. Tamera cooed as her vanquished opponent’s pink tongue flicked over her dark nipples. Just like seeing the hot Brazilian Maria on her knees before Tamera, the view of Sydney's hot body kneeling to Tamera was just as sexy.

"Fuck yeah, anytime you want to bow down and worship my tits just ask, girl." Tamera offered after Sydney sucked in as much of Tamera's left jug as she could get in her mouth.

Being a good sport Tamera patted Sydney's shoulder and whispered something in the blonde’s ear. Sydney smiled and then gave the victor a hug. I noticed Tamera's tits bore into the blonde’s beaten pair one more time. Tamera snuck an arm around Sydney's waist and then guided the blonde to where Hailey and Rolonda were standing.

"Pizza is on the way." Hailey announced.

A cheer went up from the girls.

"We’ll begin the loser’s bracket of the third round after we finish eating!" I announced.
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile