News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 10

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 25, 2018, 09:06:28 PM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

BFS Hooter girl tournament final rounds buildup

I wasn’t scheduled to work on Sunday the day after the first 3 rounds of the tournament. After shooing Darla out of my apartment, I caught up on some cleaning and studying. I was anxious to get back to work to see how the girls interacted after all the fights. School on Monday dragged by slowly. That afternoon I arrived earlier than usual before my shift started to see how things would go.

Hailey Alexis and Shelby were there early so we sat around the locker gossiping and laughing about the tournament. Not long after we had arrived out manager brought in a new girl to replace Lauren. I recognized her instantly as Jon and Tiffany's friend.

I remembered the day they came in, embarrassed me, and introduced the restaurant to cleavage quarters. The game had become a hit. I made a lot of money from Tiffany's idea.

After introductions were made Susan, the manager rushed off to attend some business leaving the busty blonde alone with us. Connie smiled at me but she seemed to be trying to suppress a smirk. As I tried to figure out what may have caused her expression, Shelby recognized Connie.

"Hey, you’re Dan the man’s girlfriend, right?" Shelby asked.

Connie rolled her eyes at Shelby and then nodded. Without warning, Shelby leapt to her feet and threw her arms around the blonde giving Connie an enthusiastic hug.

"Welcome to the Hooter family." Shelby gushed after releasing the hold.

"Thanks," Connie cordially nodded.

"You’ll love it, I promise," Shelby added, "we have so much fun, the tips are great, and the food rocks."
Connie nodded again.

"Who is your trainer?" Hailey asked.

"Riley," Connie answered.

"Oh, well, good luck." Hailey replied her smile turning to a frown.

There was an awkward silence as Connie gauged our reaction to the news of Riley being the trainer.

"Is there something I should know?" Connie asked.

"No not really, she is a good waitress and you’ll learn a lot from her, but…" Alexis answered, "She’s a little too proud of herself."

Connie nodded. I stood to show Connie where her locker was located. The blonde’s smirk reappeared. She had a look as if she knew a secret about me. After a little thought, I figured Tiffany must have told her something about me, so I went fishing.

"How is Tiffany?" I asked.

Connie smiled while regarding me.

"Tiff is Tiff, you know…the queen of all she surveys." Connie answered.

I nodded knowingly, but not sure of her answer. I caught Connie looking down my tank top. She looked up at me and laughed.

"Sorry," Connie giggled, "I could help it, but I think you should know I’ll be wearing the same kind of bra as you."

I regarded Connie for a moment and then smiled.

"You lost to Tiffany?" I asked.

"Yep, she knocked me flat," Connie answered, "And I’ll be playing cleavage quarters too."

I snickered. Connie's smirk-ish expression returned.

"I also know about Darla." Connie whispered after leaning close to me. "If you can’t beat them join them, huh." Connie giggled.
I snorted.

"Well, that’s not really a secret." I replied with hands on my hips.

I was a little miffed that the blonde was trying to get one over on me.

"Oh," Connie said a bit startled.

"Yeah, everyone here knows about Darla and me." I added.

"Really," Connie said with surprise.

"In fact we have our own little group here." I told her, "And you’ll probably be invited to watch Saturday night."

"Great," Connie said looking around the room.

Anna, Maria, and Sydney had entered the locker room while we were talking and were putting on their outfits. Connie seemed to be sizing up the girls. I could tell she was calculating how she stacked up against the other girls.

"Hey, you want to try me on for size on Saturday?" Connie asked once again after looking at my cleavage.
My mouth fell open for a moment from her boldness, but with her expression, I wasn’t quite sure if she might have been joking. Connie's confident smile grew wider. She pushed her boobs into my space. The tips of our tits touched. I felt her take a deep breath expanding her chest. With her aggressive display, I doubted she was joking

"I’m afraid not," I replied.

"Too bad, Kara, "Connie said rubbing her tits against mine, "I think it would be fun knocking those huge udders flat."

I was put off a bit by her arrogance. I puffed out my chest and thrust into the blonde’s boobs.

"Isn’t that what Tiffany calls them?" Connie asked and then giggled.

"I hear the word floppy…a lot." I replied my expression turning to a smile.
Connie nodded as if she agreed with me.

"So, we are just about the biggest girls here, let’s see who has the better rack." Connie suggested.

"It’s not like that, Connie," I stated, "We are in the middle of a tournament."

"Oh," Connie said exhaling.

I enjoyed the feel of her boobs deflating a bit. I pulled back to begin explaining how things worked. Just as I opened my mouth Tamera and Samantha burst through the door yelling at each other with Rolonda and Riley following close behind.

"Fuck you bitch, just leave us the fuck alone!" Samantha shouted.

"No, you fuck up my brother’s future and I’ll fuck you up!" Tamera replied, "You bring him to my mother’s drunk again or he gets in trouble running around town with you…I’m going to…"

"What bitch, you’re going to what?" Samantha asked stepping up to Tamera.

"I’m going to kick your slutty blonde ass, white girl!" Tamera replied.

"Huh, right, I’m going to do what I want with who I want and there isn’t a thing you can do about it!" Samantha yelled.

"We’ll see about that." Tamera screamed dropping her bag.

Before her bag hit the floor, Tamera lunged at Samantha. Rolonda leapt to her friend grabbing Tamera from behind just as Riley was grabbing Samantha to keep the blonde from going after the black girl.

"Hey, stop!" Maria yelled while stepping in between the two groups of girls, "Unless you two want to get fired, I suggest you settle this after work off premises or you cool down and talk about this."

"I’ll kick your ass anywhere, bitch," Samantha spat, "Just name the place."

"Saturday, at Hailey's house." Tamera replied. "We face off against each other, so why not let our tits decide this. I win and you break up with my brother."

Samantha thought about the offer and then nodded her head.

"Okay, but if I win, you quit work," Samantha offered, "It’ll be so nice not having to look at your ugly face after I flatten your pitiful tits."

"You and your tits are so fucked, white girl." Tamera hissed, "You’re on…my brother deserves better than a slut like you."

Samantha and Tamera had only been standing about a foot apart when Tamera broke fee of Rolonda's grip. With a grunt, Tamera pushed forward bumping her chest into Samantha. As soon as the impressive chests collided, both sets of bra, covered tit fleshed compressed. Samantha stumbled back into her friend Riley, steadied herself, and then launched into Tamera. This time the girls bounced off each other. The third time both girls were ready for the impact and stood their ground as they pushed into each other with equal force. It was a shame their breasts weren’t bare, but the visual was quite a sight and the impending battle was sure to be great. Riley regained control of Samantha while Rolonda had help from Hailey as they pulled the angry black girl away from the fuming blonde.

"Fine," Samantha muttered then turned to head to her locker with Riley in tow.

Rolonda did her best to calm Tamera down as she patted her friend on the back while whispering to her.

"Is that what the airhead calls fun?" Connie asked whispering in my ear.

I did my best to keep from laughing, but smiled widely.

"Saturday night should be interesting." I stated nodding my head.

"I’ll tell you all about the tournament later, but I think you better get ready and I’ll introduce you to Riley." I offered.
I went over to see if I could help calm Tamera down, but I kept an eye on the new girl. Tamera seemed fine, as Rolonda had soothed her anger. They were even laughing a bit.

I watched as Connie stripped down. I have to say I was impressed with her chest. She was almost as big as I was, but could see where Tiffany would have her beat with firmness. I would have liked to see that battle. Once she was in her uniform, I headed back over to Connie.

"You look good." I commented.

Connie smiled.

"Thanks," she replied and then did a little boob shake for me, "So I pass?"

"You’ll do." I answered. "I’ll introduce you to Riley."

I led the blonde over to Riley who was still trying to calm Samantha down. She was still pissed. I waited until they noticed Connie and I standing close by. Samantha glared
at me.

"What do you want?" Riley asked looking annoyed.

"This is Connie," I said, "Susan wants you to train her, and so she’ll be with you tonight."
Riley attitude changed from annoyed bitch to a warm smile as she introduced herself and Samantha to Connie. I was promptly dismissed from their group as Samantha and Riley began asking Connie questions. I heard them giggle a bit as I made my way over to my locker.

"She’s big!" Shelby commented bounding up to me.

I looked over at Connie and nodded.

"I mean she’s not as big as you, but she’s got a lot of cleavage!" Shelby added.

Shelby laughed.

"More cleavage more tips!" Shelby chanted with glee.

I applied some makeup as Shelby prattled on about something, not sure what. I had found a way to tune her out, much like a guy’s ability to ignore their girlfriends or wives during a football game. Just as I finished putting on some lipstick, Maria stood in the middle of the room getting everyone’s attention.

"Hey, I’ve been thinking," Maria started.

I could hear a few groans.

"I think the girls that are already eliminated from the tournament, should be the ones staying after we close and do the cleaning." Maria suggested.

"Sounds good to me," Sydney agreed.

"Let’s vote on it." Rolonda suggested.

"Shit," muttered Shelby as Anna groaned.

It was another 6 to 5 vote that the eliminated girls would stay late and clean while the girls still in the tournament could leave after their shift.
I kept an eye on the new girl to see if she would be able to cut it. I had seen worse but she did seem a bit overwhelmed. It was funny watching new girls come in that had never been a waitress before and think they could just smile at the customers, wave their tits in their faces, and flirt to make their money. It usually didn’t take long for them to realize there was much more to it than that. Connie had a long way to go to make it as a waitress but watching her work it seemed she had enough snap and drive to be able to handle the job. I was anxious to see how the blonde would do on the test after her first night.

Toward the end of the shift, I talked to her a couple of times. She seemed nervous. The girls gave her encouragement, it seemed Riley, and Samantha was helping her prepare. Connie was able to pass the first test but you could tell she had a different outlook on being a hooter girl than she did when she first walked into the restaurant to don her orange shorts.

After the shift as she was heading toward the front door Connie stopped by as I was placing some chairs on a table so Ryoko could vacuum the floor.

"Hey Kara, I hear you’re the ref," Connie noted.

I nodded. Samantha was grinning.

"I’ve heard a lot about your uniform." Connie added.

Samantha, who was standing beside Connie, broke into a laugh. I blushed.

"See ya tomorrow." Connie said brightly and then left with Samantha.

"Looks like she’s going over to the dark side," Alexis said from a nearby table.

"Yeah, the bitches seem to like her." I agreed.

"I hear she’s pledging that sorority Beta O," Anna chimed in giving Alexis a hand, "I thought all those bitches were all rich daddy’s girls."

I knew the reason she was probably working, but decided to keep quiet about it. I figured Tiffany had something to do with it, but wanted to confirm before I said anything. I just shrugged my shoulders. The talk turned to Samantha versus Tamera and the stakes involved. All agreed that we wanted to see Tamera come out on top and humiliate Samantha. I noticed Ryoko carefully listening to our conversation and knew our little talk would probably get back to Samantha and Riley.

The next night in the locker room before work, things were much more uneventful. We were all just about ready to head out when Hailey spoke up.

"Hey girls, I hope you don’t think I’m weird, but my boyfriend wants to watch me on Saturday." Hailey said.

A murmur erupted from the girls.

"Too late, Hailey, we already know you’re a little off." Maria chided her.

We all laughed.

"Mine wants to watch too." Sydney added.

"I told my sister about the fights and she wants to see what the fights are like." Maria chimed in.

I had a sinking feeling I would have a bigger audience on Saturday.

"I think Tyson should be there so he’ll know what I did to your tits." Samantha said glaring at Tamera.

The room grew quiet waiting to see if there would be another confrontation between the blonde and the black girl.

"My brother won’t be there, but I don’t have a problem with as long as we keep it at one guest per girl." Tamera said eyeing Samantha.

"I don’t want people seeing me naked!" Anna blurted out.

"Yeah," Ryoko agreed along with Shelby and Alexis.

Maria whispered something in Anna's ear. I watched Anna's shoulders sag a bit and shake her head. Maria whispered something else in her ear and then Anna closed her eyes. Anna nodded her head. Maria gave Anna's back a pat as she smiled. I could also see Riley, Samantha, and Ryoko having a conversation. Riley seemed worried but then smiled and nodded her head after Samantha seemed to reassure her. Ryoko listened to Samantha tell her something and then glumly nodded her head.

"Let’s put it to a vote." Rolonda suggested.

"Wait, before we do that, let’s alter the attire just a bit." Samantha suggested.

I breathed a sigh of relief hoping Samantha had a solution that wouldn’t have me showing everything to a bunch of strangers. The little groups of conversation came to a halt as they waited for Samantha to speak.

"Let’s do this. Since Tamera and I are the only ones that still have our shorts, we wear the shorts plus whatever top we want. The girls that are still in the tournament can wear a shirt with our Hooter bikini bottom until they have to fight." Samantha suggested.

I was curious to see where Samantha was going with her line of thinking. Occasionally, when we have a carwash or some function in the sun or with water we have what we call our Hooter-kini. It is a pink bikini with the Hooter name in white printed all over it.

"the girls that have been eliminated will were the bikini top and bottom." Samantha added, "And the girls that didn’t win a fight will have to show what they got."
There was laughter as Ryoko and Anna turned red.

"Oh, and I think Kara was fine the way she was dressed last weekend." Samantha added as I was about to ask what I could wear.

There was more laughter.

"Aright, let’s vote on this." Rolonda suggested.

It was almost unanimous except for Anna, Alexis, and Shelby voting "no."

The girls whooped at being able to invite someone. There was more trash talk and good-natured ribbing. I caught Connie grinning at me as I donned my tank top.
I noticed Connie seeming to have an easier time of adjusting to the job. Riley and Samantha were helping her prepare for her test. Connie's boobs seemed to be bouncing around in her tank top a bit more than the previous evening. I wondered if Tiffany made the blonde parade around her sorority house like that and had her make some bra alterations.

The shift on Wednesday started typically with not much going on. It seemed it would be a boring night, other than a bit of trash talking. Samantha and Tamera had a bit of a tiff threatening each other with what they were going to do the other’s boobs.

Everything changed when I saw Shelby leading Jon to my section. I wondered why Tiffany or his friend wasn’t with him. It was rare that someone came into our restaurant alone unless they were meeting someone else there later. I gave Jon a smile as I brought out some wings for another table and then laughed as I caught him eying my bouncing boobs. As soon as I was able, I headed over to Jon's table, curious about why he was alone. As I approached his table, I decided to play by the rules Tiffany had laid out for me to follow whenever she was in the restaurant.

"Hi Jon," I said bending over at the waist until the tip of my tits were touching the table. "Want something to drink?"

Jon laughed as he brazenly looked down my cleavage. I kept my smile.

"Oh, milk sounds good," Jon, said with a laugh.

"Milk it is." I said straightening up trying to ignore his boob joke.

"Kara, I’m kidding…I’ll have some iced tea." Jon said.

I leaned back down my tits back on the table.

"Any Hooterstizers?" I asked.

I could tell by the smirk on his face he had a joke on the tip of his tongue and was debating whether he should tell me. I arched an eyebrow waiting for his answer.

"I’ll have the lots of tots." He replied deciding to keep the joke to himself.

"Great, I’ll be right back with your drink." I smiled while straightening up.

"Hey, um, if you have a little time, I’d like to ask a few questions." Jon stated.

"Sure, they like for us to sit with the customers…and flirt" I giggled, "You know, for the tips."
Jon smiled.

"Let me make the rounds and I’ll have a little time." I added.

"Great," Jon nodded.

I made my rounds, grabbed Jon's drink, and then headed for his table. Of course, he kept his eyes on my cleavage as my boobs bounced around on my chest. After setting his drink down on the table, I slid into the booth across from Jon and then plopped by boobs down on the table.

"So, where’s Queen Tiffany?" I asked.

Jon laughed.

"Her highness has something planned with the sorority." Jon laughed.

"BOOBs," I said, I shrugged the few girls that came into the restaurant were usually bitches.

Jon nodded then looked down at my tits. I guess any word associated with a woman’s breast cause men’s eyes to be drawn to a woman’s boobs. I noticed it when guys ordered chicken…It never failed. I lifted my jugs off the table and then dropped them back down giving him a reason to look.

"What do you want to know?" I asked.

Jon tore his eyes away from my chest. He seemed a little nervous.

Jon's eyes closed and opened a couple of times, and I saw his jaw set before he spoke. "Okay, I’ll just ask. I’ve seen Tiffany boss you around a lit, and yeah, I admit I’ve had some fun, too, but why do you let her get away with it? Or Darla for that matter?" Jon exhaled after speaking, relieved that he’d gotten the question out.
I regarded Jon for a moment before answering.

"Alright, I’ll let you know but first, you have to answer a question I have." I stated. "You better answer truthfully or I’m not telling you anything." I warned.
Jon nodded.

"Did you see my fight with Tiffany?" I asked, "I know it wasn’t recorded."

Jon blushed. I arched an eyebrow while tapping my index finger nail on the tabletop waiting for his answer. It was hard suppressing a smile watching him squirm in his seat.

"I uh, well, I had, you know…I’d accidentally seen a titfight. I’d heard something while I was sleeping over in Dan's room, came down, and watched Tiffany flatten Nikki. She saw that I like it, and invited me to a few more. The next one was her fight with you. I snuck in through the back door and watched from the hallway." Jon twisted in his seat as his confession spilled out like a waterfall.

"Perv," I said, "Darla was right, you’re a freaking pervert."

It looked like Jon wanted to crawl under the table. I couldn’t keep the smile off my face but I was able to keep from laughing at him.

"She told me all about her fight with Tiffany." I added.

Jon refused to look me in the eye.

"She said you made quite a mess." I said.

Jon gripped the table looking like he was about to bolt out of the restaurant. I couldn’t suppress a giggle. I let him stew a few moments before speaking. He deserved a bit of punishment for spying on the girls.

"Relax, Jon, you know how Darla is always calling you a perv," I said, "You know the saying ‘it takes one to know one’?"
Jon looked at me still with a red face, but with a confused look.

"Well, you’ve got nothing on Darla." I added.

Jon breathed a sigh of relief and then laughed.

"Trust me, she is one twisted chick. For your sake and Tiffany's it is a good thing for you guys that she beat Darla." I confided.

I could tell he wanted know what I meant by that but was probably too embarrassed to ask.

"Alright Jon, you have passed the test." I said, "But, I want you to tell Tiffany that I know about you and her little arrangement and if she goes too far with this I’ll let all the girls know about what you two did." I warned.

Jon nodded.

"I bet you guys would be in a lot of trouble if the girls found out." I added just to drive home my point.

I sat back in the booth with my arms folded under my chest waiting for him to answer.

"I’ll tell Tiffany," he said, his eye switching between my face and my big tits. "I’ll tell her."

His voice was fast and his eyes were not staying focused. He was still gripping the side of the table as he answered, and he only seemed more nervous, swallowing a lot, and even taking a long swallow of his tea before continuing.

"I’ll pass on the conditions to Tiff, and I’ll be sure we don’t step on anyone’s toes." He took another long swallow of tea. "Thanks Kara," he said, obviously trying to relax.

"Good enough," I said, "I’ll do my best to answer your question."

Jon looked relieved. I decided to have a little more fun with him.

"I don’t know." I said and then shrugged my shoulders.

There was a moment of silence as we stared at each other. At first, his expression had changed from nervous embarrassment then to confusion and then it looked like he was trying to control his anger.

"What?" Jon asked slowly blinking his eyelids.

I shrugged my shoulders again fighting to keep from laughing.

"You put me through that confession just to say you don’t know." Jon said with more than a touch of anger.

"Yeah," I blurted out then couldn’t hold my laughter any longer.

Jon was at a loss as I shook with laughter. He was now red but for a different reason. Jon started to get up to leave but I stopped him.

"Wait Jon, stop, sorry I just couldn’t resist that." I pleaded.

Jon leaned back in his seat.

"The look on your face that was priceless." I added.

Jon's angry look turned to a smile

"Alright, why do I let Tiffany and Darla boss me around." I said.

Jon looked at me expectantly. There were several reasons why I let them push me around but I didn’t exactly know how to express it. I had thought about it a lot, especially after one of Darla's more dominating fuck sessions. I decided to start from the first fight with Tiffany.

"You saw my fight with Tiffany," I started, "Do you remember at the end of the fight, when she had me pinned on my back?

Jon nodded. His eyes lost focus I assumed her was remembering the fight.

"When I first decided to try this out, I figured it was just about whose boobs were bigger and better and which girl could knock the other set of tits around. When Tiffany had me on my back and had that look in her eye it was not what I was expecting." I stated. "It was sexual. It was her way of proving her sexual dominance over me."
Jon seemed enthralled. He nodded, seeming to think over his words, and leaned closer as her processed what I had said.

"Jon, Tiffany had a look like guys have when they are about to score." I said putting my hands up with my index and middle fingers extended and together making a set of quotation marks in the air.

"I’ve seen that look," Jon mused with a smile.

I hefted my jugs back up on the table for him to see.

"Well, with that look in her eyes and the way we were positioned that tit fight was all about sex, Jon. The battle was the courtship and foreplay, but that final assault was I, my tits surrendering to Tiffany. When she sank her boobs into mine that final time…that was the consummation of the relationship. I was on bottom and on my back…I was her bitch. She proved to me that she was the better woman." Jon hunched over the tables resting his elbows on it. He swallowed hard. I waited to see if he had anything to say but he didn’t so I went on.

"I didn’t want to admit it at the time that I was horny. I was nervous with that being my first fight and I was embarrassed that she was doing that to me on my back. She just sank her tits into my retreating jugs and then pushed then anywhere she wanted. God, her nipples were so hard." I commented.

"Yeah, they are, I mean they can be…you know when…" he whispered in a stammering manner with his voice finally trailing off, before sheepishly looking at me. "Sorry," it seemed like he had a hard time finding a comfortable sitting position. I waited for him to get settled before continuing.

"Then she made me lick my own nipples. I was a bit relieved after watching Darla drag that girl off to a bedroom that, that was not my fate…that was a disconcerting. I closed my eyes as I suckled myself, not wanting to see the smirks and smiles, but eventually I couldn’t resist a peek. All the girls had a look of awe or lust. The next morning back at my apartment, I got off on that." I said

Jon quickly reached for his glass taking a big gulp then set it back down. He nervously smiled and waited for me to continue. I was debating whether to go on with any more detail. I made a decision to tell him everything.
"So when a girl beats me like Tiffany did and especially after the Darla debacle I feel like I am the winner’s bitch, but there is more to it than just that." I added.

Jon's eyebrows perked up as he leaned back in to listen.

"When I was in junior high and high school I was fat. Not that I’m a beauty queen or anything, but I’m in much better shape now that I’ve lost most of my fat. I was fat but I wasn’t obese. Nobody really made fun of me. They just ignored me. Sometimes I would catch a guy looking at my boobs, but that was rare." I said.
Jon nodded looking my arms, neck, and face over.

"Yes, Jon, I still have a ways to go." I chided him.

"Kara, its fine," Jon, said, his voice light. "I’ve always liked bigger women," he said, first framing "Bigger" with finger quotations and staring meaningfully at my jugs.

"Boob men," I said with mock disgust.

"Do you know what it is like for a teen girl to be ignored?" I asked. "It was awful I felt like I was worthless."
Jon nodded.

"Well after I got away from my mom’s cooking and the three times a week fast food, I started dropping weight. I’ve been working out toning my body. Guys and girls notice me now. I enjoyed the looks. I always wanted to be a girl like Tiffany, Nikki, or one of them." I said pointing to Maria and Samantha as they bustled about.
Jon's eyes lingered over Maria's form and then looked back at me.

"Now, I’m getting attention. I guess that’s why I started working here, and then when Tiffany suggested cleavage quarters…and a few other things I want along with it." I said again, making a quotation mark sign in the air as I said suggestion.

Jon smiled.

"I like to call it forced exhibitionism." I proudly conveyed. "It relieves me of the guilt of showing off my body…after all I’m being made to do it." I giggled. "Oh and sex with Darla is fantastic when she is in one of her moods."
Jon shook his head "Yeah," Jon said, "I imaging she’d be pretty enthusiastic." He drew the emphasis on the last word, shaking his head in some sort of doubt.

"You know, I made fifteen bucks in quarters after you and Dan left the restaurant that night. Some construction guys at the bar saw you playing so after you left, the guys called me to the bar and I caught quarters with my tits most of the night. Of course, those jerks made me work for it. They would bounce quarters off the bar and I would have to chase after them…fuckers."

"Oh, that sucks, Kara. I was perfectly happy watching the quarters from where I was sitting." Jon smiled sympathetically.

"Yeah, well they thought it was fun to watch my tits bounce and shake as I dodge and weaved to try and keep the quarters from hitting the floor. Oh, and I heard a few disgusting comments from them when I did have to bend over to pick up the quarters that didn’t make it into my cleavage." I added.

Jon smirked I assume visualizing what I had just told him might look like. "Those bastards," Jon said with sarcasm.

"Hey, thanks for being so honest." Jon paused, but seemed more confident after my answers.

"I have another question, if you don’t mind. I saw what happened with Darla," he began then stopped to gage my expression.

I arched an eyebrow as I looked at him suspiciously.

"I mean, I saw the fight. You’ve answered many questions about Tiffany, you know, what she was able to do to you, but Darla always struck me as a bit meaner. What did she do? What was different about her winning than Tiffany?" Jon asked.

"The stakes," I answered.

Jon nodded. I knew by his expression that he wanted to know more.

"I accepted the stupid bet the loser had to go down on the winner. I figured I would have no problem since her tits were so much smaller than mine, so I accepted the deal." I continued.

"If it would have been a regular stakes fight where I played with my boobs or had to worship her tits, nothing like this would have happened."

Jon swallowed hard.

"Well, she took me back to a bedroom…you know how she does Jon, you’ve seen it." I teased. "How she leads the loser through the girls on her way to a room to have her way with the losers."

Jon bent over the table blushing, his chin almost on the table. I shook my head with a grin and then continued.

"In the bedroom, I was just going to do my duty and then run out of the house. I figured that was my last fight and I was going to try avoiding the other girls as best I could, but Darla had other plans." I said.
Jon sat quietly.

"It was my first time, you know," I said leaning in and whispering, "Going down on a girl."
Jon nodded his eyes wide.

"It didn’t really matter if I knew what I was doing or not, Darla knew what she wanted me to do," I said continuing to whisper, "and she didn’t mind telling me how to do it."

I paused for a moment fascinated with Jon's almost enthralled expression.

"And if her verbal instructions weren’t getting me to do what she wanted, she would grab my hair or tug my ears to get me in the right positions." I added.

"Well, I got her off, I think it was more the fact that she was so horny from her win over me than anything I did. She got off beating and dominating a girl with my sized chest." I surmised.

"I thought it was over, but Darla was just getting started." I said. "She told me I was good and that I was about to get rewarded. "

I paused for effect.

"She used her fingers on me." I whispered.

"That’s hot," Jon whispered back.

"I thought so too until she bitch stopped just as I was about to…" I said then hesitated, "You know…come."

I leaned back in my seat and laughed replaying the night in my head.

"The bitch stopped." I said with a laugh.

"What, you mean she didn’t, you know get you off." Jon asked.
I nodded.

"She told me I had to agree to cook breakfast for her in front of all the girls," I replied, "Naked."
Jon tried to suppress a smile.

"That bitch," he said in mock sympathy.
I laughed.

"Yeah well I told her no or shove it or something like that." I went on.
Jon nodded.

"Well the bitch climbed up and sat on my face and then told me to get to work." I said with a whisper again while leaning forward.

"Yeah," Jon said encouraging me to continue with the story.

"I didn’t do anything at first, so she encouraged me by pulling and twisting my nipples. Until I did what she wanted. As soon as I got her off she went back to work on me. Again, bringing me to the edge and then stopping when I didn’t agree to her terms."

Jon mouthed the word "fuck."

I don’t know how many times did that to me but eventually my body couldn’t take it and I broke down agreeing to do what she wanted." I said with a blush.
Jon sat back in is seat trying to think of something to say. I could tell he was horny but didn’t want to say the wrong thing to embarrass me or make me mad and stop telling the story. It was hard not laughing at his expression.

"After I gave in, Darla rewarded me…several times." I whispered.

"I liked it," I cooed, "She owned me too but in a different way than Tiffany."

"I see," Jon, said nodding.

I laughed, "Now that I think about it, Tiffany's tits turned me into a bimbo and Darla turned me into a slut,"

Jon jerked his head to meet my eyes as he heard the word "Bimbo," then I watched his gaze drop to my chest. Jon looked long and hard at my tits and a genuine smile spread across his face. I could tell he as enjoying my explanation of why the treatment had happened, and wondered if he was imagining Tiffany turning other girls into bimbos as well. He did look up at me, appreciation on his face.

"This has been pretty enlightening, Kara. Thanks again for being so open with me. I’ve also really enjoyed the view," he added, making a point of staring at my cleavage. He raised his hands to show he was at least halfway kidding before continuing.

I pulled back my shoulders forcing my boobs forward and then did a little stretch while turning left and right. Jon sat quietly watching my boobs on display. I winked at him when I was finished.

"I’ve had some questions as to Tiffany's dealing with girls she’s beaten, and about the reactions they’ll have to me. I want to make sure I don’t do anything out of line." Jon mused.

I laughed. Jon looked a little perplexed.

"When you say out of line do you mean like shooting your stuff all over their boobs?" I chided and laughed.
Jon looked embarrassed.

"You’re worried about what they’ll think of you after that," I said laughing harder.
Jon laughed too.

"Look Jon, I can’t answer for the other girls that are unfortunate enough to get crushed by Tiffany's jugs, but she makes it pretty clear up front what the stakes are all about." I added.

Jon nodded.

"I mean they may or may not like it, or even honor the stakes," I continued, "all girls are different it’s all a judgment call. I can only speak for myself and how I ended up…like this," I said sticking my chest out.

Jon nodded.

"Do you want me to tell Tiffany what you’ve told me?" Jon asked. "And I’m being honest; I won’t tell if you don’t want me to."
I shrugged my shoulders. "You can tell her or not, it doesn’t matter." I replied.

"But, definitely tell her, her ideas have been great money makers." I laughed, "As long as she keeps coming up with stuff like that, she can keep using my big floppy boobs for her and your amusement." I joked.

Jon seemed to like that idea.

"Do you want to see one of the other things your girlfriend came up with?" I asked.
Of course the pervert readily agreed.

"Watch this," I said as I got up from the table and headed over to a table of college guys.

One was a regular while the other three guys at the table I didn’t recognize. They were swilling beer watching a game on one of the televisions.

"Hey guys ready for a cleavage shot?" I asked loud enough for Jon to hear.
They all laughed.

"We been getting those all night!" One smart ass yelled as he held up his phone.

The table erupted in laughter. I kept my smile on my face.

"No, dumbass! Watch this." The regular customer chided his friend. "Yeah Kara."

"Cuervo Gold?" I said knowing that was his favorite.

He nodded. I headed over to the bartender and told her what I needed. With a laugh, she wedged the shot glass between my boobs in my cleavage and then poured the shot. After she was done, I leaned back not to spill the drink and then slowly made my way over to the table of guys. They all watched with expectant grins on their faces as I approached. The regular guy wheeled around in his chair as I pushed my boobs forward as much as possible without spilling the tequila. He placed his mouth around the rim of the glass and then pulled it from my boobs. With no hands, he flipped his head back pouring the contents down his throat. After slamming the glass on the table, his friends whooped and cheered.

"Anyone else want one?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah!" one guy exclaimed.

"Me," another guy agreed

"Make it three," the last guy said.

I waved the bartender over. She gave me conspiratorial look as she grabbed the bottle of tequila and three more shot glasses. I think the guys liked the show of her pouring the drink with the glass resting between my boobs just as much as actually taking the shot. One my one the guys took the glass from my chest with their mouths before downing the liquid. Of course, they had to take photos of the event.

I headed back over to Jon's table. The poor guy’s mouth was open. I wasn’t sure if he was in shock or horny.

"Those were cleavage shots," I said taking a seat across from him.

That was unreal," Jon exclaimed while shifting in his seat, and I realized that it wasn’t shock. "How many of those do you do a night?"

"It depends but the bartenders have been pushing them for a while. I probably do about ten or so a night." I replied.

"Why Jon?" I asked. "Do you want a cleavage shot?"

Jon blushed as I pushed him, but I could see him working over the possibility in his head.

"Think Tiffany would mind?" I teased.

"Um, I’m underage," Jon, confessed, and the look on his face was almost sad puppy funny.

I decided to have a little fun with him.

"Maybe some other time or maybe you could get Tiffany to give you one." I teased.

Jon seemed to be mulling that thought over in his head. I shook my head with a smile.

"You know one time I had this family in here I was waiting on and this obnoxious high school kid wanted a Dr. Pepper cleavage shot. He had seen a table of frat guys doing them and he wanted one. Mercifully, his mom put the kibosh on that idea. The kid’s dad had this huge grin on his face like, "That’s my boy."
Jon laughed.

"I’m sure you have some other funny stories." Jon suggested.

"A few," I answered. "The worst pick line I heard was from a drunk guy, he told me that my tits looked heavy and then he offered to hold them up for me the rest of the night."

"Sounds like a fun job." Jon laughed.

"Those little tricks aren’t the only things Tiffany came up with." I said as Jon's laughter died down.
Jon leaned in to listen.

"I know you noticed how my boobs bounce and flop around as I walk." I stated.

Jon's eyes dropped back down to my chest with a smile. He nodded.

"There is a reason for that and not just because I have big floppy boobs." I continued.

Jon brought tore his eyes off my chest and then looked at me quizzically.

"Look around, Jon do you see the other girl’s boobs dancing around on their chests?" I asked. "Most of them wear pads or pushups. Their boobs are pushed and packed tight." I whispered nodding to the other girls.

Smiling, Jon looked around the room surveying the other waitresses carefully. After a few moments of intense study, Jon shook his head.

"Do you want to know why, Jon?" I inquired.
Jon nodded.

"Your girlfriend thought everyone should see how ‘floppy’ my boobs are since they are not good enough for fighting." I answered. "So she told me I should wear a loose fitting bra."

Jon looked back down at my chest.

"A looser bra means, more hang, more jiggle, more bounce, and more…flop. I added and shook my tits for a good visual effect.
Jon was beaming I assume proud of his girlfriend for coming up with that.

"I wasn’t going to do it at first, some nights I don’t if my back is hurting, it wasn’t until a slow night that I decided to give it a try. The customers seemed to like the results. Tips went up, and I started getting requests from the regulars for my section." I said.

"I bet they did." Jon mused.

"Another reason I think I do what she and Darla tell me is…it’s tribal." I stated.

Jon looked confused.

"I look at our group as a tribe and everyone in the tribe can’t be the warriors and hunters. Since I’m no warrior like Tiffany, Darla, and a lot of those other girls. I have to find a way to contribute to the tribe. So I guess you could say I’m the entertainment for the warrior’s amusement." I concluded.

"I'll say," Jon said. "I know Tiff loves to watch your big boobs bouncing. I had no idea about that... dynamic," he continued.

Now that he'd seen why I do what I'd been doing, he had no problem partaking of his girlfriend's handiwork. He stared at my loose udders as he went on.

"I certainly have been entertained by your show. And it's obvious you're good at your role. Tiff still talks about our visit here," he added. He leaned in to whisper, to my tits apparently, "Especially when I've got her good and revved up." He leaned back. "But that also sheds some light on the problem. Thanks."
I stood to get back to work, and he motioned me to lean over so he could tell me something. I did, my pendulous boobs swinging beneath me. He stared at them, not even looking at my face when he spoke.

"Since I'm connected to Tiff, I get her rights, don't I?" I asked. "That's why you've been following her rules with me?" I nodded.
Jon grinned and then he smiled at me. I straightened up to go back to work.

As I headed to the kitchen to check on Jon's order, I ran into Connie. She had a mischievous smile.

"Hey, Kara, I see Jon is in your section." Connie noted.
I nodded.

"You know," Connie said then leaned into me boobs first, "I have an idea."

"What is that?" I asked shifting my boobs across her chest.

"Since your girlfriend won’t let you fight, I thought we might have a little contest to see whose boobs are the best." Connie offered.

"Oh, what kind of contest" I asked.

"Well, since we have both fought Tiffany…and lost," Connie replied, "She could tell us who gave her a better fight and who has the superior rack."

I thought about her offer for a moment mulling over whether to let Jon have a little fun or no.

"I bet Jon would love it," Connie encouraged, "And to make it interesting we should have a little wager."

"Oh," I said.

"Yeah, if I have the best tits, you have to ask Jon if he would like to come to the tournament." Connie answered.
I didn’t like the thought of him seeing me completely naked.

"And when I win, then what?" I asked.

"I’ll attend naked and help serve along with the losers." Connie offered.
I liked the sound of that.

"Alright, but I want pictures." I added, "The loser has to send Jon and Tiffany three pictures posing with the winner posed the way the winner wants."

Connie nodded, "Deal!"

"Do you want to do it now?" I asked. "I’m about to bring out his food."

"Sure," Connie agreed.

"Don’t let him know about the contest." Connie said.
I nodded with a giggle.

Connie followed me out with the plate of burgers and rings. Jon noticed Connie trailing me and smiled acknowledging his best friends girlfriend. I shook my head with a smirk watching his eyes briefly glance down at the blonde’s chest. Jon shrugged his shoulders.

"Hi Jon," Connie said brightly as I sat his food down on the table.

They made small talk about Dan, school, and things as I arranged Jon's food. After I had finished, I pulled the empty tray from the table and assumed the submissive position bent at the waist with my boobs on the table. Connie soon mirrored my position. Gawking at all the tit flesh in his view, Jon didn’t touch his food as Connie began talking.

"Hey Jon, Kara and I have a disagreement that we think you could help us solve." Connie began.
Poor Jon looked defensive as Connie asked the question, especially with me by her side. His eyes slowly wandered over the general area of out tits and he finally seemed to give up whatever battle he was having.

"Sure," Jon said, again, examining our boobs, "what’s the problem?"

"Since Kara's little girlfriend won’t let her fight, we want to know who has the better tits," Connie began, "And since we have both fought Tiffany, we thought she could settle the issue."
Jon nodded.

"Would you mind texting Tiffany and ask her who gave her a better fight, Kara, or me?" Connie asked. "Don’t let her know that we are asking we don’t want her influenced."

Jon leaned forward on the table, this time not even trying to be discrete as he took in my heavy jugs and then Connie's big boobs. "I think it’ll be close," he said with a big grin on his face.

He pulled out his phone, never taking his eyes off what had to be a pretty spectacular collection of cleavage. His eyes darted back and forth between out chests as he considered the question, waiting for his phone to bring up the message feature.

We watched silently as Jon thumb typed the question into his phone. Connie glanced over at me as Jon typed with a smug grin. I looked down at her impressive cleavage and then made a "pfft" sound. Once the question was typed, he held up the phone so we could read it.

"How is this?" Jon asked.

The question was simple "Who gave you a better fight Kara or Connie?"

"Great," Connie exclaimed.

"That’s fine," I agreed.

Jon hit the send button. We waited for a few silent moments before I noticed a table hold up their hand to get my attention.

"I’ll be right back," I said, "I have some customers."

"Agh, me too," Connie agreed looking over at her section, "We’ll be right back."

I bounced around my section refilling glasses, and bringing out drink orders as Connie helped Riley with her section. Connie yelled my name and then pointed over at Jon. He was holding up his phone grinning. I rushed to finish my work as Connie waited on me before heading over to Jon. With tits swinging, we headed over to Jon's table together. I assumed the position, as did Connie waiting, with our jugs on the table, for the verdict of the contest.

"Well?" I asked.

Jon held the back of his phone in front of our faces and then flipped it over so we could read the text message. I read the message. Jon was looking between us waiting for our reaction. Connie straightened up and then whooped while doing a little victory jig.

"Fuck," I muttered.

"Hah, loser," Connie taunted.

"Sorry Kara," Jon said sympathetically.

I obviously hated losing, but Jon looked disappointed, too. I wondered if there was something between him and Connie or he just felt sorry for me usually ending up on the losing end of things.

"Do you want to see what else she sent?" Jon asked.

I nodded figuring the damage had already been done. After Jon scrolled down a bit, the message read, "Hard to choose, but one is just floppier than the other,"

I chewed on my lip as Jon put his phone away, he seemed a little upset about the decision, but that was little consolation for what was about to happen to me.

I straightened up and then reluctantly turned to the gloating blonde. Connie stepped up to me gleefully rubbing her tits into mine. She rose up on her toes a bit just enough to make sure her tits were on top of mine. We silently stared at each other for a moment as she reveled in her victory.

"Hey, Jon, we need to go take care of something but we’ll be right back." Connie said turning her head toward Jon.
Jon nodded. He looked at us both suspiciously, but seemed to be unable to detect anything out of the ordinary. He definitely was watching as we left, though.

"Let’s go." Connie ordered.

After returning to her flat-footed stance, the blonde scraped her tits across mine turning to head toward the locker room.

"Come on loser." Connie ordered and then gave left hip a swat as I turned to walk with her.

On the way to the locker room, Connie recruited Riley to give her a hand with the photography session about to take place. With a red face, I followed behind Connie and Riley. I could hear them talking about me, and none of it was not flattering. Every now and then, Riley looked back with a giggle or a smirk.

"Let’s see them." Connie ordered.

I could hear Riley laugh as I pulled my tank top over my head. Blushing I unhooked my bra letting it slid of my shoulders then threw on top of my tank on a bench.

"Yeah, those are definitely udders." Connie commented. "Hey, Riley did you know one girl milked her after a fight?"

"Really," Riley replied with astonishment.

"Yeah, I mean no milk came out, but this chick had Kara here on her hands and knees and then grabbed her udders and pulled on her nipples." Connie continued. "Oh, and you should have seen the girl grab the middle of her breast and shake it. I never have seen anything like that."

Riley laughed so did Connie. I stood silently as they had their fun at my expense.

"Do you want to know something else?" Connie asked.
Riley readily agreed.

"My boyfriend’s sister Tiffany recorded it." Connie answered.

"Fuck," Riley exclaimed then burst out laughing.

"Can we just get this over with, please?" I begged.

"Sure let’s see," Connie said pretending to think what pose she wanted us in, "I know."

Connie came over, stood by my right side, and hefted my right boob in her hand.

"Wow, this sagging udder is heavy," Connie, commented, "It’s a wonder you don’t have back problems."
I ignored the insult.

"Suck your left nipple." Connie ordered.

"Shit," Riley exclaimed with a snort.

Connie beamed as I placed my left nipple to my mouth. The blonde preened for the camera as Riley got the photo that she wanted. I could only imagine what Tiffany and Jon would think.

For the next picture, Connie stood behind me with her big tits pressed into my back and her chin resting on my right shoulder. She reached under my arms and brought her hands up to my nipples. I winced as she pinched my teats and then lifted them straight up.

"Whoa, look at the underside of her boobs." Riley said with fascination, "all that tit meat just hangs down."

"Hey, kind of get a quarter front shot if you can so we can see the full effect." Connie suggested.

Riley stood not quite in front of us so she could take a picture of my lifted nipples and my boob mass hanging down.

"One more," Connie commented.

The last shot was a side profile picture of Connie and me standing boob to boob. The blonde’s bra covered tits pushing my jugs down so my nipples were pointing down. I have to say I was impressed with the weight of Connie's tits. The pose hurt as my unsupported tits struggled uselessly to support the weight of her chest.

"Awesome," Connie exclaimed.

Connie took the phone and then began sending the pictures to Jon and Tiffany. Riley wanted to know where she was sending the pictures. The redhead laughed as Connie told her about our bet and the stakes.

"Well, only one thing left to do." Connie grinned.

I nodded.

"Hey, maybe he’ll turn you down," Connie laughed.

She meant it as an insult but I did take heart that he would do just that. It was one thing to parade around in a restaurant in a scanty top and shorts, but I didn’t want him seeing me naked. Connie followed me out of the locker room beaming as I marched over to Jon's table. He was looking down, obviously looking at the photos Connie had just sent him. I sighed and cleared my throat to get his attention. Jon looked up trying to be sympathetic, but his eyes sparkled. There was no need to ask if he liked the pics. At least he liked the photos and wasn’t laughing about them.

"I wondered where you ladies had run off to," Jon said with a smirk.

I heard Connie laughing behind me.

"Hey Jon, I have something to ask you," I said.

Jon brought his eyes up from my cleavage waiting for my question.

"Um, we, the hooter girls are having a tit fight tournament and the final rounds are going to be Saturday night," I said nervously. "We, the girls, can bring one guest, would you like to come as my guest?"

Jon scanned the room checking the girls out as I chanted, "Please say no," repeatedly in my head.

"Really," Jon said with excitement, "I’ll have to check with Tiffany, but that would be great."

"Fuck, I’m fucked." I thought, as my only hope was that Tiffany would say "no."

Jon immediately called Tiffany as Connie and I waited quietly, but she nudge me with her elbow a time or two.

"Hey, Tiff," Jon, said, "Yeah, I got them too. I know. Connie does have an impressive pair. Yeah, they just hung there. You’re right it does look like she loves sucking on her own nipples."

I have to give him credit even though he did seem to enjoy talking to Tiffany about what Connie made me do, he did give me a sympathetic look.
It was impossible not to listen to the conversation and I wanted him to get on with the question. I was anxious to hear if Tiffany would allow him to accept the invitation.

"Yeah, Connie's big boobs must weigh a lot to push Kara's big jugs down like that. I totally agree." Jon said, "Hey, listen, baby, Kara and the hooter girls are having a titfight tournament amongst the waitresses, and Kara just asked if I wanted to be her guest."

I felt my teeth close over my bottom lip as I waited for the answer. Jon grin gave me a good indication of the answer. I tried not to let m face fall as he said, Mmmm, hmmm," a lot.

Jon turned off the phone and looked at me, his eyes falling again to my heavy boobs. He stared longer than normal, and I realized he was being turned on by the idea of the fight and my boobs, or some other dirty thought involving them. I heard Connie giggle.

"Tiff is cool with it," Jon needlessly announced.

"Sweet!" Connie joyously announced before swatting my bottom. "Well, I’ll leave you two to work out the details. I’m sure Dan will be happy to have someone there he knows."

"Ha," Connie laughed in my ear and then turned to leave. "This is going to be great!" the blonde said over her shoulder.

"So, what’s this tournament like?" Jon asked with a genuine puzzled expression.

I guess he was wondering why Connie was so happy to have him coming along or why I was so reluctant to invite him along.
I steered him away from the why by explaining the whole story from the moment Shelby showed everyone the picture of me, to the conversation the girls had after I beat up Chrissy and the reason for the tournament. I went on about the rules and the winner would be the hooter boob queen. I left out the part about my role in the tournament. Mercifully, his mind was probably racing with thoughts of the other girls bashing their boobs together to put much thought into why I wasn’t fighting. I noticed him glance around the restaurant several times, as I explained things. I assume he was pairing up the girls wondering who would be the winners and losers.

"What about Darla? Is she going along as someone else’s guest?" Jon asked with weary smile.

"Actually, she’s um, kind of a consultant, for lack of a better word. The girls consider her part of the group, so she’ll be there." I answered.
Jon nodded but he definitely didn’t seem as excited as when I first invited him. He seemed a bit distracted.

"More questions?" I asked.

Jon paused.

"Um, yeah, about Darla," Jon started saying.

He looked nervous. I smiled.

"Yeah," I said goading him along.

"Do you think it might be awkward with me tagging along with you two?" Jon asked sincerely.

I thought for a second that this might be my way out of the situation if I could convince him to back out. I paused for a second playing out the scenarios. I decided that Connie had earned the right and it would probably be Darla that would be the one feeling awkward. In the back of my mind, I was thinking that I could talk enough girls into letting me wear a bikini. It wouldn’t be much but at least the little thing would give me a little coverage.

"The way I heard the story, it was Darla going down on you because the lost…not the other way around." I said.
Jon turned a bit red then smiled.

"Oh, and you can always ask her If she wants another go at Tiffany." I offered.

Jon straightened a bit. He nodded his head I assume thinking of the possibilities.

"That would probably shut her up for a bit, though, she might have a few choice words for you." I smiled.

"Thanks for coming by Jon, I’ll give you a call Saturday morning for the time we’ll pick you up." I said as cheerily as I could.

Jon stood, carefully and just slightly bent at first.

"Sounds great Kara thanks for the evening. I appreciate you being so open. I’ll definitely pass that earlier message onto Tiffany as well." Jon said as he leaned in for a hug.
As we embraced, he whispered in my ear.

"I was rooting for your boobs, but, well, those photos were awesome. And I may take you up on that shot some time." He said before releasing the hug.

He waved goodbye and toward the front.

"Hey Jon, tell Shelby you like her lips." I suggested.

He gave me a quizzical look but nodded his head in agreement. I gave him a smile and then waited for her reaction.

Shelby beamed as she rang up his bill and seemed to make idle chit chat and then he must have said something about her lips. Shelby froze for a moment dropping her head refusing to look Jon in the eye. When she had the nerve to look back up at him she was beet red.

"Yes," I exclaimed.

The moment had to be awkward with Shelby wondering if he meant the lips on her face or down lower. Poor Jon probably had no idea what she was thinking as he stood there awkwardly wondering why she didn’t like his compliment. It was hard not to double over with laughter. Shelby looked my way and caught me laughing. I guess the realized I had put him up to it. She gave me a look and then smiled at him as she handed over the receipt. Shelby shook her head at me as Jon walked off.

As Jon was walking away from Shelby's station and to the front door, I heard the guys I had served the cleavage shots to begin to chant.

"Cleavage shot! Cleavage shots!"
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile