News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 16

• 0 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 26, 2018, 03:52:40 PM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

"That was so cool, I wanna fight." Emma exclaimed as Darla drove from Hailey and Alexis's house following Tamera through the neighborhood.

"Well, then be a Hooter girl." Darla suggested with a laugh.

Sitting in the front passenger seat, Emma cut her eyes over at her sister and then snorted. I was sitting in the back of the car, watching the exchange between the two sisters. With Emma's toned athletic body and blonde hair, I thought Emma would make a great Hooter girl.

"Yeah, um, that’s not happening." Emma replied.

"Oh, come on Emma, you’d look great in the uniform." Darla encouraged, "and you would get paid to show off your body."

"Sorry, I’m not the cheery, giggly, bimbo type." Emma defended.

"Just a thought," Darla offered.

"No, just, no," Emma said with a huff.

The rest of the way to the diner I listened to the sisters prattle on about the fights as my wondered what Tamera had to say to us. Emma and Darla ignored me. Every now and then, I caught Darla looking through the rearview mirror at me. I had a feeling something was on Darla's mind, but I had no idea what it could be.
Tamera was already out of her car waiting on us as we pulled into the diner parking lot. A few minutes later Maria and her sister pulled up as we discussed what Connie might be doing to and with Rolonda. Tamera still seemed a little miffed that her friend lost to the busty blonde, but still managed a smile as I described what Connie might have in store for the defeated black girl.

Once Maria and Andrea joined our group, we headed in and grabbed a table in the back so we could talk. Tamera took a seat at the head while Darla took the other head of the table I took a seat next to Darla while Emma sat directly across from me; Maria was to my side as Andrea sat across from her sister. We continued to make small talk, about the fights, as we glanced at the menu while waiting for the waitress to come and take our drink order. It was the consensus of the group that they were happy to see Sydney become the latest "Bottom girl," or as some called us "service girls." There were lots of catty remarks about the busty blonde. I kept my mouth and just nodded my head in agreement not wanting to grab too much attention.

"Alright, I guess you all know I found out why all those Beta O girls have been coming by the restaurant." Tamera said after looking back over her shoulder to make sure we had a private conversation. "They want us to help them with a fundraiser."

We were all intently listening. I saw several heads at the table nodding most importantly Maria was smiling at the thought of a fundraiser. Generally, tips are better at events away from the restaurant.

"It is for breast cancer research," Tamera continued. "The thing is they don’t know what type of event to have and want our input."
Tamera looked around at us I guess waiting for one of us to suggest something.

"Oh, since it is about breast cancer they do want the event to center around, boobs." Tamera added, "Also they want the fundraiser to be a competition between us and them."

"You mean like how much money we raise?" I asked.

"No, they want the event to be Hooter girls versus Beta Omega." Tamera answered.

There was a long pause as everyone contemplated offering up ideas. Maria broke the silence.

"How about a wet t-shirt or bikini contest?"

"Yeah, I’ve thought about that, but, well, I was thinking something more physical and something you could keep score instead of an audience deciding the victor." Tamera said.

There was more silence as we sat around the table thinking.

"Well, I’m sure we’ll think of something." Tamera said, "But they also offered us another deal."

Everyone leaned in to hear what Tamera had to say as the black girl began to talk in a hushed tone.

"They want to have a second contest after the fundraiser is over." Tamera continued, "That girl Tiffany wants to see how she stacks up against me."

"Ya’ll are going to have a titfight?" Darla asked.

Tamera nodded her head.

"Yeah, and she wants to have a private event with two more fights between the Beta O girls and us." Tamera replied. "They plan on charging a lot of money to see the event and if we win two out of those three we get all the money. If we lose then we only get half and they want to have a little fun with us the rest of the night."
"Whoa, I’m not sure about being topless in front of a bunch of strangers." Maria piped up. "It’s one thing to do it with just us for fun, but I don’t know, I’ve heard some nasty things about that sorority."

"Maria's right, Tamera." Darla spoke up. "You need to know exactly what they mean by "A little fun."

"Alright I’ll get with her about that, but against those prissy rich girls that’s easy money." Tamera said. "But you girls need to think about the opportunity here, we can make twice as much money at this thing than we can make on our best UFC fight nights. Oh, and if this goes well, we can do a lot of other promotions with these bitches. "

I gave Darla a worried look.

"Don’t take Tiffany lightly," Darla warned. "We’ve both (Darla nodded her head in my direction) been on the wrong end of a Tiffany tit lashing and it’s not fun. She’s good,
she’s very good."

I nodded my agreement.

"That may be true, Darla, but there isn’t a white girl walking that can beat these." Tamera boasted then plopped her boobs on the table.

Tamera’s theatrics got a chuckle out of us and then the conversation ended when the waitress brought our order to our table. As we ate, I filled everyone in on what Connie and Dan might be doing to and with Rolonda. I noticed Emma and Maria's sister Andrea whispering to each other.

"Tamera, would it be possible for me to take on one of you girls some night?" Emma asked.

Tamera looked over at Maria who shrugged her shoulders.

"Is there someone you have in mind?" Tamera asked.

"That redhead might be fun to take on." Emma suggested.

"Riley," Tamera said with amusement.

"Emma is good." Darla chimed in.

"It might be fun to take on someone else instead of beating each other up all the time." Maria suggested.

"Alright, we’ll try it out and see what happens, but you have to abide by our rules." Tamera offered. "I’ll let you take on Riley."
Emma nodded.

"Hey, if you want to bring in some outside girls, I know another one that you guys will definitely like." Darla added. "She is a local."
Tamera nodded.

"Alright, I need to go but think about the offer this week and next week at fight night we’ll talk about it." Tamera said when we were finished eating.
On the drive back to Darla's house from the diner, Darla had me sit up front with her while Emma sat in the backseat.

"So, did you have fun dancing tonight, Kara?" Darla asked.

Emma snickered from the backseat. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well that Asian bitch sure seemed to enjoy it." Darla added.

I wasn’t sure whether Darla was setting me up to be the butt of a joke or she was just a bit jealous, so I kept my mouth shut.

"I think I might need to have a word with her about boundaries and other people’s property." Darla stated.

I looked over at Darla with a smirk. She knew talking like that pushed my buttons.

"You mean you’re going to defend my honor." I said after turning to her and batting my eyes.

"Oh please," Emma snorted from the backseat.

"Kara, you have no honor, but that bitch is going to learn to ask before she lays her hands on my bitch." Darla said then reached over and cupped my left boob.

"Oh, god, wait till you get to your room Darla." Emma warned.

Darla removed her hand from my jug with a laugh. Not much was said the rest of the way to Darla's house. I did wonder what Darla had in mind for Ryoko.
In bed at Darla's house after discussing what Tamera had planned with the Beta O girls, the talk turned to Ryoko. Darla told me she was going to challenge Ryoko to a sexfight. I doubted the Asian would accept but Darla seemed confident that Ryoko would readily agree to the terms. Ryoko and I were both scheduled to work Sunday. Darla said she would be by to talk then and not to say anything to her until then.

We tried to keep it quiet, but I guess with all the Ryoko talk and all the fights earlier in the night, Darla was horned up. My girlfriend rode my face hard. I just knew her mother probably heard us along with Emma. The next morning I did my best not to look Emma or her mom in the eye as we ate. After getting a text from Connie stating she was done with my apartment, I had Darla drive me back to my place.

With finals over and me not scheduled to work Saturday, I found myself with nothing to do but laze around my apartment with Darla. She had brought over a night bag and I had changed into a pair of sweats. It was kind of awkward at first just hanging out with each other with nothing to do so we just watched a lot of television on the couch. Our silence was broken by my phone ringing.

I was surprised by the caller, it was Sydney, she wanted to come over and talk. I figured Darla wouldn’t mind I invited the busty blonde over for lunch. Darla raised an eyebrow when I told her whom it was and what she wanted, but she didn’t seem to mind. I got busy pulling stuff out for a meal as Darla continued to vegetate on the couch.

Around 11:30, Sydney knocked on my door. With Darla engrossed in the television, I answered it after pulling out a chicken from the oven. Sydney greeted me with a smile and thanks for letting her come over. I went back to the kitchen to finish making lunch. Sydney pretty much ignored Darla as she followed me into the kitchen. We made small talk as she helped me finish the side dishes for the chicken. My curiosity was growing wondering why the busty blonde wanted to speak to me.
After setting all the dishes on the table, and cajoling Darla off the couch, we all sat down for lunch. The longer Sydney had been at my apartment the more anxious and nervous she seemed to become. I had a feeling she wanted to talk about her loss to Katherine last night figuring she was contemplating quitting the group or work.

"Kara, this is good," Sydney, said, "Thanks for having me over."

I nodded with a mouth full of food. Darla was more interested in the food than in Sydney. She ignored us while stabbing food with her fork.

"I was wondering," Sydney, continued after taking a deep breath, "Where did you get that new bra you wear at work?"

"Sheer Elegance in the mall," I answered. I have a friend that works there she might give you a discount if I’m with you. Do you want to go shopping today?"
Sydney blushed but nodded.

"After we eat, I’ll give Tiffany a call to see if she is working today." I offered.

"Great," Sydney said and then shoveled a spoon full of peas into her mouth.

I was about to stick a piece of chicken in my mouth when Darla joined the conversation.

"God Kara, sometimes you are so, dense!" Darla exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"Blondie big boobs here just got in touch with her submissive side last night and wanted to explore those feelings with another sub." Darla explained. "That submissive, dork, is you."

I put my fork down and then glanced between Darla and Sydney. The blonde was blushing. I could tell by Sydney's expression that Darla was right.

"Why else would a girl want one of those bimbo bras Connie makes you wear?" Darla asked rhetorically, with a laugh.

"Darla, be nice." I warned.

"Kara, she’s right." Sydney admitted.

Darla gave me a triumphant expression and then turned her attention to Sydney.

"It’s alright Sydney you can talk to us." Darla encouraged. "I was just kidding a little earlier; we won’t say anything to anyone."
Sydney nodded.

"Well, Darla was almost right, but I’ve had submissive feelings since the tournament we had." Sydney said. "I thought I had a good chance of winning the tournament, until I lost to Tamera. I was embarrassed and humiliated. I was scared what Charlie might think of me, until he comforted me after my loss, and then later that night, oh my god, he fucked my brains out."

I forgot all about my food as I listened to Sydney tell her story. Darla was equally engrossed.

"I didn’t know if it was from him watching all those boobs or me trying to prove my womanhood to him at the time, but at the time, it was the best sex we had. After that night I started having these fantasies where I would get dominated by another girl in front of him and then he would fuck me senseless after she was dome humiliating me." Sydney continued. "After my loss to Maria we started telling each other fantasies about me getting dominated and humiliated in front of him. They got wilder and more involved."

"And now you want to act those fantasies out." Darla surmised.

Sydney nodded.

"Actually, I’ve already done a little bit of that." Sydney stated. "I had a bet with Hailey that the loser had to give the guys a hand job and they had to blow their load on the loser’s tits."

"Let me guess, you liked it." Darla said.

"I liked it." Sydney admitted, "Charlie loved it. After we got home, all night, after I would take care of him he would pop right back up. My god, I was so sore the next morning."

"See Kara, what happens when you pay just a little bit of attention." Darla stated with a triumphant expression.

"So now, Charlie wants me to play the bimbo part at work and with our little group." Sydney said, "He calls it my boob reparations for always using them to get what I want."

"That’s hot!" Darla squealed. "Well Kara can certainly help you there."

"I’ll give Tiffany a call right now." I said reaching for my phone.

Sydney and Darla finished eating while I looked up the number for the lingerie shop. Sydney filled Darla in on a couple of other fantasies she and her boyfriend shared with each other as I waited for someone to answer the phone. Just as I thought, an answering machine was about to click on a voice answered.

"Sheer elegance how may I help you?" The voice asked.

"Hi, is Tiffany there?" I asked.

"This is she." Tiffany replied.

"Hey, Tiff, this is Kara, I was wondering if you have any more of those bras in stock that I bought the other day? I asked.

"What, did those big sagging udders already wear it out?" Tiffany asked with a laugh.

"No," I said with an audible sigh, "I know someone that wants one."

"Sure we got them, just come on down today if you’re able." Tiffany said.

"Are you guys busy?" I asked.

"Steady, not many college students but lots of locals." Tiffany answered.

"Great, see you in a bit." I said.

"Looking forward to it, bye," Tiffany said then hung up.

"Let’s go shopping." I offered.

Sydney grinned and nodded. Darla rolled her eyes at me.

"You guys have fun," Darla groused. "I’m not doing the mall thing today."

Sydney and Darla watched me finish eating and then Sydney helped me clean off the table. Darla planted herself back on my couch and then began channel surfing. I invited Sydney back to my bedroom so she would be left in the living room with Darla.

"Yeah, go bimbo up, Kara!" Darla yelled from the couch.

I ignored Darla’s insult as Sydney giggled a bit. The blonde sat on my bed watching me undress.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked.

Sydney nodded.

"Alright," I said after throwing my sweatshirt and bra in a corner and then began sliding the bottoms down my legs.

"I’m going to put on some make up," I stated, "Want to watch my last match?" I asked.

"Sure," Sydney replied.

I grabbed my laptop, then set up the video player for her, and then clicked the file marked "Connie."
I headed for the bathroom just as my fight with Connie began to play. I took my time with my makeup and eye shadow. By the time I was finished in the bathroom, the fight portion of the video clip was finished and the humiliation part of the clip began to play. As I fished around for a pair of jeans, I heard Sydney gasp.

"What?" I asked.

"Connie's boyfriend," Sydney exclaimed, "Oh my God, he’s huge!"

I laughed and then found a long sleeve jersey type top with the schools colors on it. Sydney intently watched the video as I began to dress for the mall. I caught her stealing glances at me every now and then as she watched Connie humiliate me. The blonde watched me put on my new hooter girl bra. I knew she was wondering what her boobs might look like encased in the nylon. I gave my jugs a shake just to let her know how little the see through bra had in the way of support. I gave her a knowing smile as I lifted my boobs with my hands and then let them fall. Sydney giggled watching my pendulous tits fall and then bounce around on my chest. By the time I was finished putting on my black leather boots, the video was just about done playing. I looked over Sydney's shoulder as she watched Dan blow out his birthday candle that was sticking up between my tits that were buried in the cake.

"Wow," was all Sydney said when the video stopped playing.

"Still sure you want to do this? I asked one more time.

"Yeah, that was hot." Sydney answered. "Do you mind if I tell Charlie about this?" Sydney asked pointing at my laptop.

"Sure, do you want a copy?" I asked.

Sydney's eyes lit up.

"When we get back from the mall, I’ll make you a copy." I offered, "Just make sure it’s just for you and him."

Sydney nodded.

"Great, now let’s go get those loser boobs of yours fitted for new bra." I said.

Sydney followed me out of my bedroom and into the living room where Darla was watching a South Park rerun on the comedy channel.

"Alright, we’re off to the mall." I stated and then started leading Sydney to the door.

"Wait," Darla said, "Do you have Ryoko's number?"

I nodded.

"I want it." Darla demanded. "I need to have a little talk with that slut."

"Darla," I said in a whiney voice. "I don’t think that is a good idea."

"No, it is a very good idea," Darla said, "Now give it to me.

I called out the numbers after bringing up my contacts.

"Thanks, now ya’ll have fun." Darla said with a giggle.

I hopped in the passenger side of Sydney's car once we were out of my apartment. I explained to Sydney what the last little conversation between Darla and I was about. The blonde asked me all sorts of questions about my relationship with Darla as she weaved her way through traffic on the way to the mall.
The mall was packed with people doing their last minute Christmas shopping. We found a space and began the long walk to the entrance. The day was cool and my nipples were bursting through the top. I noticed several stares at my chest. Sydney seemed amused as she also noticed the attention my boobs and nipples were drawing.
Sydney paused outside the lingerie shop watching all the women and some men perusing the intimate apparel. The blonde was blushing again. I stood quietly by her wondering what Sydney was thinking.

"Let’s do this." Sydney said and then heading into the store.

I trailed along behind the blonde while looking around for Tiffany. I found her helping a forty something man pick out something for his wife, or mistress. Tiffany happened to look in our direction and then nodded at us. We strolled around the store looking at the various garments while waiting for tiffany to finish up with her customer.

"Can I help you?" a voice behind us asked.

I turned around to see a tall redhead staring down at me with a smile on her face.

"Oh, hey, I know you," the redhead said, "Kara, right."

I nodded with a smile. "Bonnie," I read on her nametag helping me to remember the tall redhead.

"Do you need any help?" Bonnie asked.

Bonnie's smile widened after glancing down at my chest.

"No, we’re just waiting for Tiffany, but thanks." I replied.

"Okay, but if you change your mind just let me know." Bonnie encouraged.

I nodded as Bonnie stole one more glance at my chest and then looked Sydney over before heading off to a couple of high school girls that just entered the store. We strolled around the store a bit more looking at nothing in particular until Tiffany was finished with her customer.

Tiffany pointed back to the changing room with a smile. We started making our way through the store as she ducked into the room. As we continued to make our way to the room, a couple of thirty-something women came out of the dressing room carrying armfuls of clothing. Tiffany greeted in the main part of the room holding up a small box for me to take.

"Hey girl," Tiffany greeted us warmly.

"Hey Tiff, I don’t know if you remember her but this is Sydney." I introduced.

Sydney and Tiffany smiled and nodded at each other.

"Sydney is the Hooter girl’s newest service girl and she needs a bra to show off her beaten udders." I announced.

Sydney blushed but nodded.

"Well I have just the thing for you." Tiffany said keeping the smile on her face as she handed Sydney the box.

"Thanks," Sydney said while taking the box in one hand and then headed for one of the changing rooms.

As soon as Sydney disappeared, Tiffany sidled up beside me. I felt her left boob mash into my right jug as she leaned in to have a private conversation with me. Tiffany's tit felt firm as it pushed its way into my right boob shoving it into my left jug. As Tiffany continued to lean into me, she threw her left arm over my shoulder.

"She’s cute," Tiffany commented.

I nodded.

"I wouldn’t mind watching you girls again if I ever find the time." Tiffany hinted.

"Yeah, about that," I stammered rather embarrassed about what I was about to tell Tiffany. "Tamera has forbid any Beta O girls other than Connie from attending the fight nights."

Tiffany cocked her right eyebrow.

"She doesn’t want any of you scouting us." I offered.

"So, you are planning on taking us on." Tiffany inquired.

"Yeah, the fundraiser is definitely on, but I’m not sure about after the fundraiser." I replied.

"You girls can earn a lot of money," Tiffany offered, "Are you girls scared?"
I didn’t want to tell Tiffany that, but I think she was right. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well you girls do have quite a reputation." I answered, "And the details are sketchy. I mean heck we don’t even know the details of the fundraiser."
Tiffany nodded as I felt her hand snake over my shoulder and down to my left boob.

"Why don’t you get a hold of Tamera and give us some more details." I suggested.

"That makes sense. I’ll see what we can do to maybe sweeten the deal." Tiffany offered.

"I do know one thing," I said, "Tamera definitely wants to try you on for size."

"Really," Tiffany hummed as her fingers found my left nipple.

"Well, I would love to take your queen down and add her to my losers list." Tiffany bragged.

"Don’t be so sure Tiffany," I warned. "You might find that you may have the best tits on campus but not best in town."

"Really, you think Hooter queen can beat these?" Tiffany asked while pushing her tits further into my boobs while giving my left nipple a playful pinch.

"Yeah, I do and I would love to see you get a taste of defeat." I replied.

Tiffany smiled and hefted my big tit in her hand. "I’m sure you would after the thrashing I’ve given you and all your friends," she laughed. "Don’t think Tamera is going to be any different." She let my big tit drop. I felt it shake on my chest as Tiffany leaned in. Soon her hands found my nipple again. I didn’t say anything in response.

"Well, you better convince all the other Hooter girls to agree to the after fundraiser event, or I’ll just take care of Tamera in private." Tiffany warned.

I nodded.

"Good girl," Tiffany cooed, and then let go of my nipple just as Sydney came out of the dressing room wearing the nylon bra.

Sydney had a smile of embarrassment on her face as she made her way over to us. On the way, she stopped to look at herself in the mirror. The nude color of the bra blended closely to the color of her skin. Her nipples embarrassingly poked through the nylon material as she twisted and turned her torso.

"What do you think?" Sydney asked.

"It looks great on you," Tiffany encouraged, "Your tits will look great in your little uniform. I’m sure your customers will love it."

I smiled as Sydney turned back to the mirror for another look. She tweaked her nipples for full hardness.

"Oh my god, there is no support." Sydney mused as she bounced her boobs in her hands.

I had to agree.

"So do you want it?" I asked.

Sydney continued looking at herself.

"Yeah, Charlie will love it." Sydney responded after a long pause.

"Great, I’ll box it up and bring it to the register." Tiffany offered, "Unless you want to wear it out of here."

"I’m wearing mine." I encouraged.

"Yeah, I’ll wear it." Sydney agreed.

"Great, just bring the UPC label to the register and I’ll ring you up." Tiffany told us.

"Thanks," Sydney said and then headed over to put on her sweater and grab the bra box.

"Thanks for the sale, Kara." Tiffany said and then stepped up to give me a hug.

I felt Tiffany's boobs force their way into my chest. My jugs gave way to Tiffany's firmer well supported pair. I felt my tits flatten as Tiffany squeezed herself into me.

"You know, I think all you Hooter girls should be wearing those bras." Tiffany suggested whispering into my ear.

"Yeah, that’s not going to happen," I laughed.

"We’ll see how things go." Tiffany said.

"Hmm, I was thinking your tits would look good in it, maybe you should wear one here." I suggested.

"Sounds like a bet to me, but you need to convince them to take on Beta O." Tiffany challenged.

I nodded.

"I need to get out there to my customers." Tiffany said and then headed out to the front of the store.

A few minutes after Tiffany left, Sydney came bouncing out of her changing room blushing. Her sweater concealed most of her nipples from poking out of her top but if you looked closely, you could see noticeable bumps. While her sweater did hide most of her stiff nipples it did nothing to help hold up her big bouncing jugs. I gave her a knowing smile.

"Wanna do some more shopping?" I asked.

"Sure," Sydney agreed.

After paying for Sydney's new bra, and receiving a superior smirk from Tiffany, we headed out into the mall. We mostly window shopped along the way, we acquired a gaggle of high school boys. I caught a couple of them snapping pictures of Sydney and me with their phones. Sydney didn’t seem to mind the attention so we took our time window shopping letting them snap their photos from a distance.

I was having fun in the mall with Sydney until I received a text from Darla. The message read, "Get home we have plans tonight." With a shrug, I showed Sydney Darla’s message and then told her, I needed to get home. As we made our way to the mall exit, the boys continued to follow us. I could only imagine how many pictures the guys took of Sydney and my backside before we were able to leave the mall.
Darla was still on the couch as Sydney followed me into my apartment. As we stopped to talk to Darla, she smirked watching our boobs come to a bouncing halt.

"Hey," I greeted Darla.

"Have fun?" Darla greeted us, "I see Tiffany fixed you up."

"Yeah," I acknowledged.

"This bra is weird" Sydney commented, "It feels like I’m not wearing anything,"

"It looks like it too." Darla observed.

"Darla, you don’t have to be a bitch." I warned.

"No, she’s right," Sydney, said, "You should have seen the looks we got in the mall."

"Sydney, don’t encourage her," I said.

"Are you two always like this?" Sydney asked.

"Yep," Darla replied.

"So, what’s the urgent message about?" I asked wanting to change the subject.

"We’ve got company coming over tonight." Darla replied.

"Gee, Darla, don’t bore me with the details." I said sarcastically after waiting for her to give me some details that I realized wouldn’t be coming.

"Well, I need to run," Sydney, said seemingly wanting to make a quick exit. "Thanks for listening to me and taking me shopping."

"Sure, anytime," I replied, "Hey, do you still want that clip I showed you?"

"Yeah, but I really do need to get going." Sydney said.

"Alright, I’ll make a copy and give it to you at work." I offered.

"Thanks," Sydney said and then extended her arms out for a hug.

I gave Sydney a big squeeze as we stood in front of Darla, who had never moved from the couch. It was a satisfying feeling to feel the blonde’s big tits compress against mine. It seemed since my loss to Connie every time I were exposed to another set of boobs, my rack would give way to the other pair, but today it at least felt like a draw.

"I’ll see you at work." Sydney said as she pulled back from the hug, but still kept her boobs in contact with mine.

"Looking forward to it," I replied looking down at our tits.

Sydney scraped her rock hard nipples across my chest as she turned to leave. The blonde gave me a wink looking back over her shoulder as she reached for the door. I looked back down at my tits and watched my nipple standing up and poking through my top.

"Well, that was interesting." Darla commented after Sydney had gone.

I nodded putting my hands on my hips to address Darla.

"Now, are you going to tell me about tonight’s plans or will it be a surprise?" I queried thrusting my chest in Darla's direction.
Darla smiled with her head cocked to the side as if thinking.

"I had a little conversation with your dancing partner, just a bit ago," Darla said, "I was right; the little bimbo is hot for you."

"Yeah and…" I said wanting Darla to continue.

"I made her an offer." Darla said.

"Oh," I cooed liking where this conversation was heading.

I took my hands off my hips and then leaned forward placing them on Darla's knees letting my boobs hang down in front of her face.

"If she can get me off before I can get her off, your ass will belong to Ryoko for the night." Darla said, "But if I win, I own her till the sun comes up."

"Sounds hot," I cooed leaning in further to give Darla a kiss.

"Yeah, and if you’re a good girl," Darla offered as she cupped my dangling boobs, "I’ll let you play with her too, after I’ve shown her who the real woman is."

"What do I need to do to be a good girl?" I asked.

"Just do as you’re told." Darla replied.

I nodded just before Darla kissed me.

"Make us some dinner." Darla ordered after pulling her tongue out of my mouth.

I fixed us a quick chicken taco salad with Mexican rice. After we ate, Darla had me run a shower for us. Before she let me soap her up, Darla made me go down on her to take the edge off. After getting her off, I cleaned Darla from head to toe. Once we were out of the shower, I shaved her legs and trimmed her pubic hair into a perfectly formed triangle. Darla dark red hair was naturally straight so all I had to do with it was dry and brush it. I painted Darla's toenails as she applied her makeup.

"Time to get you dressed." Darla ordered once I had finished getting Darla ready for her sexfight.

I started to head for my walk in closet, when Darla stopped me.

"No, Kara, over here," Darla ordered pointing at my dresser.

Darla pulled open my lingerie drawer and then began going through my intimate items.

"Here," Darla said holding up a white lace baby doll for me to put on.

I took it and then pulled it over my head while Darla fished through my underwear drawer. I had just straightened all the little wrinkles to where the white lace semi see through baby doll looked presentable.

"And this," Darla commanded holding up a white silk thong.

I slid the skimpy garment up my legs as Darla turned her attention back to my dresser. I noticed Darla pulled out a pair of white thigh high self supporting stockings, as I worked to fit the little string of the thong between my cheeks. I took my time putting on the stocking not wanting to put a run in them. They were my most expensive pair. By the time I was finished with the stockings, Darla had found a pair of white high heels for me to put on.
Once I had everything on, I did a slow twirl for Darla. She nodded her approval.

"Perfect!" Darla exclaimed. "You look like a virginal slut."

As I looked in the mirror, I had to agree with Darla. The lacy white baby doll was almost see-through and my big tits forced the front of the top to lift up showing off the little materiel of the thong that covered my pussy. The lifted front of my top caused an eye magnet that drew ones gaze down to my crotch. The heels caused my back to arch thrusting my ass out that was only partially covered by my baby doll.

"It shouldn’t be much longer, before Ryoko shows up." Darla stated. "I’ll just hang out back here."

"Alright, I’ll go clean up the kitchen and straighten the living room." I announced.

Just as I was finishing straightening the living room, Ryoko knocked on the door.

"Hey!" I said after throwing open the door and then posing in front of Ryoko.

Ryoko paused for a moment and then broke into a smile, as she looked me up and down.

"Come in," I said and then stepped back so Ryoko could come into my apartment.

"You look hot!" Ryoko commented and then looked around for Darla.

I smiled leading her to the middle of the living room.

"Darla is in the back," I told Ryoko. "Before I go and get her, are you sure you want to do this?"

"Oh, yeah, I definitely want to do this." Ryoko replied then looked me over again.

"Alright, but if you lose, Darla won’t have any mercy on you." I warned. "She likes it a bit rough."

"Well so do I." Ryoko replied and then gave me a wink.

"I didn’t know you were into girls." I commented.

"I’ve been with girls before." Ryoko said, "It’s just something that I don’t talk about."

"And by the way," Ryoko continued. "I was just having a little fun with you last night when we were dancing, but when Darla gave me a call, I didn’t like her attitude."

"Well, good luck, but Darla is good." I warned.

"Thanks but I know what I’m doing down there." Ryoko replied with a wink.

"We’ll see," I said then turned to head down the hall to retrieve Darla.

"She’s here," I announced after opening my bedroom door.

Darla nodded as she lounged on my bed wearing one of my robes.

"Good," Darla said then hopped off my bed. "Let’s get this started."

I nodded then led Darla back down the hall to the living room. Ryoko was still standing in the same place as I had left her. Darla paused at the hallway entrance eying her opponent.

"Good, I’m glad you showed up," Darla said then stepped into the room to face Ryoko. "I’m ready to fuck."

"Oh, we’ll see what you have to say after I’m done with you." Ryoko taunted.

"Well, Hooter girl, you won’t be saying anything by the time I’m done with your pussy." Darla answered.

"Oh, I’ll be talking alright," Ryoko, countered, "I’ll be telling your little girlfriend how to eat my pussy."

"You shouldn’t be thinking about my girlfriend," Darla said. "You should be thinking about me and what you’re going to have to do to amuse me for the rest of the night."

"I’ll keep you entertained," Ryoko replied. "You can watch me fuck your girlfriend all night long."

I was surprised by Ryoko's apparent confidence. Especially since I didn’t think, she had been in a sex fight before. Judging by Ryoko's body language, with her back straight, boobs thrust out, and the intense gaze she cast on Darla, I had to think Ryoko was convinced that she could beat Darla.

"Let’s go then!" Darla yelled and then whipped off her robe.

Darla put her hands on her hips letting Ryoko get her first good look at my naked girlfriend. The Asian smiled taking a step back as she gazed over Darla's body. Darla's proud perky breasts thrust outward showing off her hard pink nipples.

"Nice," Ryoko commented as she kicked off her shoes.

Ryoko kept glancing at Darla's body as she removed her clothes one piece at a time. I still couldn’t get over Ryoko's confidence. The Asian would glance over at my girlfriend and smile after she removed each piece of her clothing. Darla maintained her pose as she stared down the Asian.

"I’ve already seen you naked enough to know what you got, bimbo." Darla hissed getting tired of waiting on Ryoko's strip show.

Ryoko winked at me ignoring Darla's comment as she continued slowly and seductively kept removing her clothing. After Ryoko removed her top and bra, she hopped on one foot while she pulled off her sock on the other foot, causing her soft, c-cup sized boobs to bounce and quiver all over her chest. It was obvious she was putting on a show for our benefit as she removed her second sock. Looking over at Darla, she seemed annoyed but still remained in her hands on hips stance with her feet shoulder width apart.

Ryoko turned her back to us before she began wriggling out of her tight jeans. While her ass wasn’t her greatest asset, Ryoko took pride in revealing it to us. She shook her butt causing her ass cheeks to shimmy and quake. I always thought Ryoko's exotic face and nice sized soft boobs were her best features.
When she was naked, Ryoko stepped back up to face Darla. She took a mocking stance mimicking Darla's hands on hips position. They were about the same height. Ryoko's soft tits hung low on her chest as Darla's proud boobs jutted out at Ryoko. Neither girl was particularly toned, but from her hours working in the restaurant, Ryoko's legs were more solid than Darla’s was. Where Darla had a perfectly trimmed triangular bush, Ryoko sported a thin dark landing strip.

"Do you want to do this here or in the bedroom? Darla asked.

"Here is fine." Ryoko answered.

"First to come loses," Darla stated, "Are you ready?"

Ryoko nodded.

"Wait!" I yelled and then drug my coffee table out of the way.

"Okay," I said and then plopped down on my couch to watch the action.

Darla and Ryoko turned their attention from me back to each other. After they gazed into each other’s eyes for a moment, Darla stepped forward reaching up to grab a handful of Ryoko's silky black hair. Ryoko gasped as Darla pulled the Asian’s head close to hers. As Ryoko tried to pull back, Darla used her free hand to grasp Ryoko's right upper arm to help pull her prey in close. To Ryoko's surprise, Darla leaned in planting a forceful kiss on the Asian’s mouth. Ryoko returned the kiss mashing her bigger softer boobs into Darla's chest while encircling Darla's back with her arms. Darla released the hold she had on Ryoko's arm and then dropped it down to grab a handful of the Asian's ass.

From my side view, I could see Darla's firmer tits pushing Ryoko's softer boobs back against the Asian's rib cage, while at the same time grinding her crotch into Ryoko's using her handful of Ryoko's ass to control the action below their waists. Ryoko seemed to be concentrating on the kiss as she fought to drive her tongue into Darla's mouth. The tongue duel, from what I could tell, was a draw. Overall, it looked like Darla seemed to be in control of the fight for the moment.

Ryoko continued her tongue duel with Darla as she let her hands fall down to Darla's ass. I heard Darla moan a bit, once Ryoko started to knead, grope, and pinch her ass. Darla still kept one hand wrapped in Ryoko's hair, but did the best she could with one hand still on the Asian's butt. Out of know where, Darla spanked Ryoko's ass.
The first swat caused Ryoko to break the kiss with Darla as she began laughing from the blow. The second blow drove Ryoko's crotch in Darla's pussy. I noticed Ryoko sink her fingers deep into Darla's soft ass cheeks. "Oh, shit," I heard Ryoko exclaim and then noticed Darla had her tongue in Ryoko's left ear. It seemed my girlfriend had hit a weak spot with Ryoko. The Asian's legs trembled a bit and her knees seemed to want to buckle.

"Oh, you bitch!" Ryoko yelled as she danced from one leg to the other. "Not there! Not there!"

Apparently, Ryoko was ticklish as Darla blew warm air into the Asian's ear. Darla continued to tickle and tease Ryoko's ear, until the Asian sank her fingernails into Darla's ass cheeks and then pulled them apart.

"Get your nails out of my ass, bitch." Darla warned.

"Or what?" Ryoko taunted while jiggling Darla's still spread open butt cheeks up and down.

Darla hooked her right foot behind Ryoko's left leg and then used it as a pivot point twirling the surprised Asian girl around her right leg. With Ryoko off balance and having let go of Ryoko's hair, Darla wrapped her arms around the Asian's back, slumped to one knee, and then dropped Ryoko on her back. Ryoko grunted and muttered a few obscenities as Darla planted her elbows into the carpet on both sides of Ryoko's shoulders. It only took a few moments for Darla to have complete control of her Asian foe. Darla had two handfuls of Ryoko's silky black hair in her hands holding her head in place and Darla had hooked her legs inside Ryoko's just below the knees and then spread the Asian's legs wide.

After easing my hand down to my pussy, I stroked and petted my sex through my silky thong, as I watched my girlfriend dominate Ryoko. With my other hand, I gently pinched and pulled my nipples while Darla planted a dominant kiss on Ryoko's mouth. As Darla's tongue slid into the Asian's mouth, it seemed as Darla's body took control of Ryoko. Darla's smaller but firmer tits pushed Ryoko's boobs flat while Darla's crotch appeared as if it was dancing on top of Ryoko's pussy as she bumped and ground herself on the Asian. With her eyes closed, Ryoko's resistance looked as if it melted away. I was already imagining what Darla and I were going to do to Ryoko after, after Darla finished her off.

For her part, Ryoko was doing her best to fight back. She had one hand on the back of Darla's head stroking her dark red locks. With her other hand, Ryoko went back to work on Darla's ass rubbing, stroking, and kneading both of my girlfriend’s ass cheeks. Every once in a while, Ryoko would take a handful of Darla's hair and pull Darla's head back by it, only to have my girlfriend, re-invade Ryoko's mouth with her tongue.

Darla took a deep breath after pulling her mouth off of Ryoko. As she unhooked her legs from her opponent, Darla looked over at me with a confident expression and then gave me a wink. With a smirk, she shook her head after catching me with my hand on my pussy. Darla looked back down at Ryoko as she crawled forward a bit, to where her tits were dangling over the Asian girl’s face. Ryoko received a face full my girlfriend’s boobs as she put all her weigh on her left elbow while reaching for Ryoko's left jug with her right hand. Darla fondled, pinched, and pulled her opponent’s nipple as she rubbed her tits all over Ryoko's face.

"Oh, yeah," Darla cooed after Ryoko caught Darla's left nipple in her mouth and began to suck, "Suck them, bitch."

Ryoko dutifully worked her Darla's captured nipple in her mouth occasionally I saw Ryoko's tongue teasing my girlfriend’s nipple when it would slip from her mouth. Darla had her eyes closed with her head pulled back and cocked to the side as she enjoyed Ryoko's mouth and tongue. As the breast worship continued, Darla’ maintained her control of the raven haired girl with her grip on Ryoko's left boob. Darla continued to pinch and pull Ryoko's nipple but began, giving the captured jug a playful slap causing waves of flesh to ripple across her breast. I particularly liked the times when Darla would lift Ryoko's tit by the nipple with her thumb and forefinger, holding it up until the breast flesh was pulled tight, and then releasing her jug where it would fall back against her chest, and then slip to her side in a quivering heap. Darla seemed to relish toying with her over matched opponent until she jerked her head back in surprise.

"Fuck!" Darla yelled, "Get your finger out of my pussy, Bitch!"

I was so busy watching Darla play with Ryoko's captured boob, that I had missed the Hooter girl’s hand slip from Darla's ass. Ryoko used that hand to surprise Darla by slipping it in between their torsos and invading my girlfriend’s pussy. From what I could tell, Ryoko had her middle finger buried knuckle deep in Darla's sex. Darla tried to pull back but Ryoko had released her grip on Darla's hair and now had that arm wrapped around the middle of my girlfriend’s back. Darla was stuck!
Darla closed her eyes tightly while she moaned. Ryoko's fingers made wet smacking sounds as she pounded Darla's vulnerable pussy. My confidence in my girlfriend’s easy victory evaporated as Darla's body twitched. As she continued to work her fingers in and out of Darla's pussy, Ryoko was sucking so hard on Darla's captured jug her cheeks were sunk into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Darla wailed as she plopped her body down on top of Ryoko in a desperate move to stop the finger banging.

Darla's move trapped Ryoko's arm in between their bodies stopping the finger fucking, but the Asian still had her middle finger buried in my girlfriend’s pussy. From what I could tell, Ryoko was doing her best to play with and tease Darla's sex. With her elbows planted firmly in the carpet by Ryoko’s shoulders, Darla began to push herself down the Asian's body toward her feet.

Ryoko held tight, but soon Darla was able to slip low enough to where the Asian's finger slipped out of Darla's wet pussy. I could see Darla breathe a sigh of relief as she regained control of her body. Ryoko giggled at the effect her fingers had on Darla.

"Mmm, not bad," Ryoko commented after tasting her middle finger that had been buried in Darla's pussy. "I might have you for dessert after I’m done with Kara."

I expected Darla to have a witty retort for Ryoko, but I was wrong. Darla had wiggled herself down the Asian's body to where her head hovered over Ryoko's chest. Without a word, Darla dropped her head down on Ryoko's left boob capturing the Asian girl’s nipple in her mouth. Ryoko's soft jug shook and quivered from Darla's attacking mouth.

"Ooh, I might even let you do that," Ryoko cooed, "while Kara takes care of my other needs."

Darla didn’t bother with a response keeping her mouth working on Ryoko's left nipple. When she realized Darla was not going to acknowledge her dig, Ryoko began to buck and twist to dislodge Darla. As the Asian twisted and turned, Darla lost her grip on Ryoko's nipple. I couldn’t tell if Darla's mouth had recaptured Ryoko's nipple because her hair had fallen over her face so my view was obscured, but she did keep her head buried in Ryoko's chest.

As Ryoko's efforts to dislodge Darla became greater, Darla gave up on the Asian's tits and began to wrestle her. Ryoko was able to kick herself over onto her side and roll Darla from her top position. As their arms and legs became intertwined, I was treated a show of rippling jiggling flesh. Whenever one of them would roll to the top position, it was impossible not to look at their glistening pussies on display between their wide spread legs. As the wrestling match wore on, it was apparent, Darla the stronger of the two. Darla spent more and more time on top of Ryoko. With a great last effort, Ryoko was able to roll Darla off of her and then push herself away from my girlfriend.
Once she was free of Darla, Ryoko tried scooting away from Darla and try a different tactic. With a quickness that surprised me, Darla rose to her knees and was able to catch Ryoko by her ankles. The Asian squealed when Darla spread Ryoko's legs wide. Ryoko kicked and squirmed while Darla rose to her feet bending the Asian at the waist.

"Shit!" Ryoko grunted as Darla looked down on her with a confident expression.

"It’s a good thing you like the way I taste, Hooter slut," Darla taunted, "Because, my pussy is not the dessert, I’m the main course, honey."

As she taunted Ryoko, Darla stepped forward while bending down effectively folding Ryoko in half. Ryoko groaned watching her legs and Darla descend on her upper half. When she was done, Darla had Ryoko pinned on her back with her feet pinned to the floor by her ears. From my view, I was looking right into their asses. Darla's wet glistening pussy hovered over Ryoko's upturned and vulnerable womanhood. I stopped petting my pussy through my thong shoving my hand inside it to finger myself in anticipation of what was about to happen. Darla slowly lowered herself down onto Ryoko's defenseless pussy. She stopped just as their fleshly lower lips touched. I heard Ryoko's barely audible gasp as Darla glided her pussy along the Asian's womanly folds toward her clit. Darla touch was so light that occasionally I could see light between their pussies. Darla used the same light stroke sliding her womanhood away from her clit. On the next pass forward, Darla split Ryoko's lips with one of her own. I noticed the back of Ryoko's legs trembling. Darla took her time teasing her pinned opponent. If anything Darla was methodical as she used her other vaginal lip to invade and then slip along Ryoko's pussy. After warming her up, Darla pressed down a little more firmly on Ryoko's exposed pussy and then repeated the back and forth motion with her hips.

"Aw, look at you all lubed up." Darla taunted and then said with a laugh, "And ready to fuck."

Ryoko grunted and struggled to push Darla off of her, but with no leverage and all of Darla's weight bearing down on her struggles were in vain. With Ryoko's struggles weakening, Darla raised herself off Ryoko for a moment, and then ground her pussy into Ryoko's womanhood dominantly. Darla began thrusting her hips as she had before in a forward and back motion only this time thrusts were quicker and harder. I heard Ryoko moaning which I knew spurred Darla to fuck the Asian girl harder. Occasionally, Darla would nestle her pussy over Ryoko clit and then rotate her hips in a circular motion. This move caused the most tremors and moaning from Ryoko. I had never seen Darla look as dominant as her ass cheeks slid over Ryoko's upside down buns it was the picture of domination.

"You like getting fucked by a pussy, Hooter slut?" Darla asked rhetorically.

Ryoko muttered something unintelligible as an answer.

"Hey, don’t bother answering, Ryoko, just let your hot weak little pussy do the talking." Darla taunted.

Again, Darla did her circular motion hip rotation on Ryoko's clit. I noticed the tremors ripple through the backs of Ryoko's legs and through her fleshy ass. I heard more guttural grunts and groans escape from Ryoko's mouth.

"Yeah, give it up you little slut!" Darla demanded.

After Darla's demand, she raised her pussy off Ryoko's and then dropped it firmly back down on the Asian's helpless pussy.

"Don’t!" Ryoko pleaded.

It was the first intelligible thing Ryoko had been able to say since she ended up on her back in the folded up position. Darla laughed and then repeated the up and down motion. Again, Ryoko's body reacted to Darla's pussy pounding Ryoko's womanhood. Their pussies made a wet smacking sound each time Darla smashed down onto Ryoko. After a particularly hard down stroke, Darla began rub her pussy along Ryoko's slit.

I firmly pinched my engorged left nipple as my fingers continued stimulate my pussy watching Darla pound, ground and rub Ryoko's pussy. Darla kept Ryoko's body off balance quickly changing her technique from rubbing, to pounding, and then teasing Ryoko's clit in a circular motion. Ryoko's grunting and groaning turned to a high pitched whine. I fully expected Ryoko to cry out her submission at any moment.

"Not yet bitch!" Darla laughed.

Ryoko croaked out a groan as Darla hopped off the quivering Asian. After releasing Ryoko's right leg, Darla dropped to her right knee while keeping her weight and right hand on the Asian's left leg that was still pinned against her body. With her free left hand, Darla plunged her middle finger knuckle deep into Ryoko's exposed pussy. Ryoko's free right leg flailed wildly in the air as Darla finger fucked Ryoko. I noticed Darla began using her index finger and ring finger along with her middle finger as she continued to work over Ryoko's pussy.

"I think you’re ready." Darla noted as her fingers plunged in and out of Ryoko's womanhood.

Ryoko could only muster a high pitched whine as an answer. Darla winked at me over her shoulder. I gave her a smile letting her see me playing with myself. Just before turning her full attention back to Ryoko, she gave me an air kiss. Turning in a sudden motion, Darla dove down mouth first on Ryoko's clit.

"Oh, my, God!" Ryoko squealed as Darla began to suck on Ryoko's clit.

I watched the Asian's body completely give in to Darla as she planted her right leg into the carpet offering her pussy up to Darla unconditionally. Darla finished Ryoko off making the Asian come in a whining cursing fit. It seemed Ryoko's whole body was a trembling quivering mess. As soon as Ryoko's tremors started to subside, Darla pulled her mouth off the Asian girl’s clit and released the hold she had on Ryoko's left leg. Ryoko rolled on her side clutching her womanhood with one hand while cradling her breasts with the other after Darla had released her.

I closed my eyes still playing with myself after Darla had stood up and placed a foot on Ryoko's hip in a dominant stance.

"Kara, Kara… Kara!" Darla yelled just as I was about to bring myself off reliving the scene that I just witnessed.

I opened my eyes to see Darla looking at me with a sly smile on her face.

"Go get my strapon." Darla ordered.

I gave Darla a pleading look wanting to finish what I started.

"Now," Darla commanded. "Slut," she added with a smile.

"Bitch," I muttered as I pulled my hand out of my thong.

I caught Darla regarding me with a raised eyebrow just before she bent down to grab Ryoko by her hair. As I stood up, Darla helped Ryoko to her knees and as I made my way to the hallway, Darla was leading Ryoko to my couch by her hair. After grabbing Darla's strapon out of my toy drawer, I made my way back to the living room where Darla was sitting on my couch with Ryoko between her legs.

My girlfriend had her head laid back with Ryoko's silky black hair wrapped in her hands. With her legs spread wide, Darla guided Ryoko's head to where she wanted her making the Asian girl eat her pussy. I had to tap on Darla's shoulder to get her attention. After she opened her eyes, I held out the toy for Darla to take. She shook her head and mouthed, "Put it on." Darla looked down at Ryoko then back up at me and then nodded. With a smile, I stepped into the strapon and then fitted it over my thong. While still wearing my baby doll I kicked Ryoko's legs apart before I kneeled down to take my coworker from behind. I think Ryoko tried to jerk her head up to protest what I was doing, but Darla jerked Ryoko's head back down to where she wanted it.

Before lining up the tip of the strapon with Ryoko's pussy, I gave the Asian's left butt cheek a firm swat. Again, Ryoko's body jerked but Darla held her firmly in place. With one hand holding her left hip, I guided the strap on into Ryoko's waiting pussy slowly. The dildo slid in easily but I held only the tip inside her pussy to tease Ryoko before I started to fuck her. Ryoko grunted a muffled moan when I had the sex toy buried to the hilt in her. As I kept, the dildo fully impaled in Ryoko, the feeling of power I held over her was a rush. I slowly pulled the strapon out of Ryoko until just the tip was still in her and held it there for a moment watching Darla enjoy Ryoko's tongue. I slowly and smoothly rocked my hips forward sliding the strapon into Ryoko. The thrust must have had an impact on Ryoko's oral skills as Darla reacted as I slid the fake cock into the Asian. I started a slow smooth rhythm of fucking Ryoko first burying the toy all the way in and then pulling it out to the tip.

As I slowly fucked Ryoko occasionally, I would give her three of four quick shallow thrusts and then return to slowly fucking her. I noticed whenever I did this I would get a reaction out of her. Again, the feeling of power over Ryoko turned me on. I decided to have a little fun with our sex slave for the night so I leaned forward letting my big soft jugs rest on Ryoko's back. I reached under her fondled Ryoko's hanging swinging boobs and then tweaked her nipples.

"Just so you know," I said, "You’re not coming until you get my girlfriend off."

I gave Ryoko’s nipples another tweak and then pulled them apart just before I let them go so they would bang together as soon as I let them go. I lifted myself off Ryoko's back and then began to fuck her once more. This time I started a little faster and gradually increased the speed of my thrusts until I was furiously banging the Asian. For good measure, frequently, I gave Ryoko's butt cheeks a firm whack. Just when I thought, I might push Ryoko over the edge I would slow down or even stop. This seemed to drive Ryoko nuts.

"Keep it up Ryoko," I encouraged, "You’re doing great."

I kept my eye on Darla as I edged Ryoko closer and closer to an orgasm. It looked like Darla was close to coming watching her thrust her pussy into Ryoko's face and she had her,"I’m going to come," expression. Every time Darla was about to come she would crinkle her forehead while biting her lower lip. Once she started cussing, I would know Darla was coming. I didn’t have to wait long.

"Agh, that’s it bitch!" Darla yelled, "Right there, right fucking there!"

I increased my thrusts.

"Fuck! Fuck! Mother fuck!" Darla bellowed. "Yeah, eat it, fucking eat it!"

As soon as Darla let go of her hair, I assumed Ryoko had completed her task. I began to bang Ryoko harder. Now that Darla had let loose of Ryoko's hair, I wadded a handful of it in my hand and then pulled her head back by it. I made her look up at Darla as I fucked her.

"Good girl Ryoko," I said, "Now you get your reward."

I rocked my hips back and forth slapping my thighs against the backs of Ryoko's legs. It didn’t take long to push the whimpering Asian over the edge. I had never felt as powerful as I had the moment I fucked Ryoko to an orgasm. I was breathing hard by the time I was done with the trembling Asian in fact I had a light sheen of sweat glistening off my body.

"She’s all yours, Kara." Darla announced.

I sat back on my haunches recovering for a moment staring down at the glistening sex toy thinking of what I wanted to do to Ryoko. I looked up with a smile at Darla and then stood up while removing the strapon and my thong in one smooth motion. I joined Darla on the couch, spread my legs, and then patted my pussy.

"Come here, Ryoko." I commanded.

Darla snuggled up against me as Ryoko crawled in between my legs. Just as Ryoko's lips touched my pussy, Darla snaked a hand under my baby doll to fondle one of my tits.

"Enjoy it, Kara," Darla whispered in my ear, "She’s good."

I sighed as Ryoko's warm wet slippery tongue entered my pussy. I closed my eyes enjoying the sensations Ryoko and Darla were causing. I was still horny from playing with myself earlier so it didn’t take long for Ryoko to rev me up. I had to agree with Darla's statement; Ryoko knew what she was doing.

"She’s a natural." Darla murmured into my ear and then stuck her tongue in it.

I didn’t last long with Ryoko's tongue in my pussy and Darla playing with my tits while whispering dirty things in my ear. I tried to hold out to make Ryoko work for it, but I couldn’t fight the sensations. I came hard.

After I recovered I opened my eyes to see a tired but somewhat smug Ryoko grinning up at me. I couldn’t let her think she had the upper hand. I thought for a moment then I knew what I wanted to do.

"There is one more thing I want to do." I told Darla.

Darla nodded.

"Follow me," I ordered Ryoko while rising from the couch.

I grabbed a hold of Ryoko’s black hair and then made her crawl on her hands and knees to my bedroom. Darla followed behind us. I told Ryoko to stand and then grabbed my desk chair. After placing it in the middle of the room, I took a seat.

"Come here, Ryoko," I commanded and then patted my thighs.

"What?" Ryoko asked taking a defiant stance.

"It’s payback time for the little spanking you gave me after our little game of twister." I replied.

"That’s bullshit," Ryoko complained.

"No," Darla cut in stepping up to Ryoko. "That’s your ass belonging to us for the night, now get over there."

Darla gave Ryoko a push in my direction. Ryoko stumbled over to me and stood for a moment looking down at me. I gave my thighs another pat with a smile. She stood over me, for a moment or two more, and then decided, with a sigh, to give in. Ryoko slowly draped herself over my lap with her ass sticking up.

"Darla would you get my phone?" I asked. "I want a couple of pictures of this moment."

"Shit," Ryoko muttered as Darla grabbed my phone off my nightstand.

"Let’s see if you can take it as good as you give it." I said after Darla took a couple of pics of me rubbing Ryoko's ass with the bottom of my boobs resting on Ryoko's middle and lower back.

Ryoko lurched from the first smack on her ass and then kicked her legs on the rest of the swats. I continued till both her ass cheeks were red. Before I let her up after about twenty swats, I gave her red warm butt a gentle caress.

"Kara, go start the shower." Darla ordered after I had let Ryoko up off my lap.

With a nod, I stood and then headed to my bathroom as Ryoko rubbed her reddened ass. It didn’t take long for the water to get hot and after getting a few towels ready I headed back into the bedroom. Ryoko was blushing as she followed Darla after I told them the shower was ready.

In the shower, Darla had Ryoko wash us as we made out. Ryoko spent way more time on our privates than the other places. When Ryoko had finished her duty, Darla and I took turns washing the defeated Asian.

"Scalp her Kara." Darla ordered while patting Ryoko's landing strip of pubic hair.

"Gladly," I laughed finishing drying myself off.

I grabbed my scissors, cream, and razor.

"Up," I ordered patting the counter beside my bathroom sink.

As I went to work between Ryoko's spread legs, Darla headed for bed. I carefully cut Ryoko's pubic hair down with the scissors. As I worked, Ryoko pleaded with me to be careful. I gave her a taunting smile. After finishing with the scissors, I ran some hot water in the sink and then applied the shaving cream. Ryoko pleaded with me again to be gentle. I was as careful with the razor as I had been with the scissors. As thin as her strip was, it didn’t take long to shave them off.

"There, scalped!" I proclaimed after wiping her pubic mound clean of any remaining hair and cream.

"You bitches are twisted." Ryoko remarked.

"I know." I said with a laugh.

"Oh, my god I can’t believe this happened." Ryoko muttered.

"Hey, it was your choice." I said, "Deal with it."

Ryoko nodded.

"Come on," I ordered grabbing her hand to lead her to the bedroom to show Darla my handy work.

"Nice!" Darla complimented lounging in the middle of my bed under the covers, as I showed off Ryoko's freshly shaved snatch.
With a smile, I crawled under the covers on one side of Darla while Ryoko did the same on the other side. I gave Darla a peck on her cheek before I snuggled up against her. Darla put her arm around my shoulder as I lay beside her on my side with one of my big boobs mashed against her rib cage and the other resting on her chest. It was the usual position we slept in.

The next morning I made breakfast for the three of us. After eating, Ryoko began to dress, but Darla stopped her when she reached for her panties.

"Those are mine." Darla said, "And so is your bra."

Ryoko didn’t argue and finished dressing minus her underwear. I gave her a hug and a pat on the ass sending her on her way. Before she left Ryoko vowed, she wanted a rematch some day. Darla told her anytime.

After her win, Darla was in a frisky mood, but I had a double shift I had to pull that day and had to get ready for work. About mid morning, I left Darla lounging on the
couch as I headed out the door. I wanted to call in but I was leaving for home on Tuesday morning and needed the money.
At work, I saw Sydney sporting her new bra. Her boobs were bouncing all over the restaurant. It was funny to see all the guys ogling her tits, but I felt a bit jealous of all the attention she received. Other than Sydney's new look, it was a long uneventful day.

Monday was another double shift grind made worse by Darla. I guess after her win over Ryoko she was back to her cocky, dominant, bitchy self. Sunday night after my shift, I guess she was horny all day and that night she took it out on me. Darla gave it to e good with the strapon and then most of the rest of the night I had my tongue in her pussy. I was sore Monday I also had to deal with Connie ordering me around during the afternoon shift. Luckily Connie didn’t work the night shift so I got some reprieve plus it was a rather slow night.

After the restaurant was closed, I was heading to my car with my mind on if I had packed everything for my early morning trip home. As I fished for my keys, I was completely lost in thought until I felt something grab my hair. I didn’t have time to react as someone spun me around by my shoulder and then the next thing I knew a slap to the side of my face sent me spinning back around to where I fell over the trunk of my car. I do remember seeing a lot of blonde hair just before I was slapped. With anger, I turned around and then froze in place.

"Thought I forgot about you bitch!" Chrissy yelled.

I stood rigid not knowing what to do weighing my options, I knew I didn’t have a chance to make it in the safety of my car, and a straight up catfight with the big blonde probably wouldn’t go my way. I had kicked her ass before but I was pissed and had the element of surprise on my side. I now had none of those things on my side.

"Did you think I would just let things go after you had me blackballed from the group?" Chrissy asked.

"You got yourself blackballed bitch!" I yelled and then reached out to grab a handful of Chrissy's long blonde hair.

I was able to get one hand buried in her hair but failed with the other as I felt Chrissy get two handfuls of my hair. With a mighty tug, I felt some of my roots give way screaming from the pain. The next thing I knew I felt arms and hands circle my waist, male arms and hands. All of a sudden, Chrissy let go of my hair and I was pulled away from Chrissy. I looked over my shoulder to see one of our kitchen/bouncer guys telling me to calm down. I nodded then saw Tamera restraining Chrissy and yelling at the blonde.

"Stay out of this bitch!" Chrissy yelled at Tamera, "This is between us!"

"Not in this parking lot." Tamera warned.

Chrissy looked around noticing she was outnumbered. They guy she had brought along was standing in between two more of our kitchen staff waiting for him to make a move. Chrissy seemed to calm down and then regarded Tamera for a moment. The big athletic blonde stepped up to Tamera with her big tits thrust out.

"That little bitch owes me," Chrissy complained, "And I’m here to collect."

"What does she owe you?" Tamera asked.

"These babies knocked her floppy udders flat." Chrissy answered, "And the deal was she would be my little bitch…and then she backed out."

"That’s not true you went too far!" I argued. "She’s the one that talked Shelby into showing you guys that picture. That was not part of the deal."

"You shouldn’t have made a bet you couldn’t pay up." Chrissy complained.

I noticed Tamera studying Chrissy's chest so did Chrissy. The blonde pushed her firm tits into Tamera's chest. Under all the clothing, it was hard to tell who was bigger. From experience, I knew Chrissy and Tamera was firm.

"How about this," Tamera offered, "you take me on, and if you can beat these," Tamera rubbed her jugs across Chrissy's chest, "you can have her for a night."

Tamera!" I gasped at the black girl’s audacity.

Chrissy laughed rubbing her tits back across Tamera's boobs.

"I haven’t had a good tussle in a while." Chrissy replied, "Okay, you’re on. When and where?"

"Friday night 7:00 pm at her house." Tamera said while pointing at Hailey. "But, just so we’re clear, if you lose your lily white is mine for the night, Blondie."

"You’re on." Chrissy said with a nod.

I rushed up to Tamera as Chrissy headed over to Hailey to get her address.

"Tamera, what the fuck?" I asked with great concern

"Relax E," Tamera said with a smile, "I’m not going to let her get you."

"But she’s really good," I said, "She’s never lost."

"Hey I’m not the queen for nothing," Tamera laughed. "Besides I love putting white girls in their place…especially blondes. Relax girl, I got this!"

I nodded with trepidation knowing this could be bad for me.

"Just don’t underestimate her." I warned.

"Go home have a merry Christmas." Tamera said to reassure me.

"You too," I said glumly and then headed to get into my car.

As I pulled out of the parking lot, Chrissy was walking away from Hailey when she spotted my car. The big blonde flipped me off. I was truly worried about what would happen Friday night.
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile