News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty

• 1 Replies

Offline Jon Grey

• I updated my profile!!!
Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty
« on: July 09, 2018, 10:29:46 AM »

That night, after a fairly normal day, I had a conversation with Kara. I had been spinning in my head afterward. I knew now what motivated the busty brunette to flop and parade her big jugs around for Tiffany's benefit. She let me in on a bit of her life story, and for a small price. Kara's big jugs had awed me all night as she showed me a few tricks that my domineering girlfriend had taught her. To date, I had been torn in my involvement. Part of me didn't want to degrade these girls, even as the other part of me got off on it.

Tiffany hadn't helped. We'd made a date after she lost a bet, and I got to choose her top. It didn't sound like a big deal unless the context was outlined: My busty girlfriend had to go out without a bra on. I was waiting to choose until we'd set a location.

Tiffany had texted me that afternoon that she had some news, but added a two-word phrase to the end of the message: "Movie theater?"

I responded in the positive almost immediately, not letting her try to get out of it.

"Great idea. I even know what top I'll have you wear." I had no real thought of humiliating my girlfriend publicly, but in the theater, I could get away with a lot more. In a few more texts, we'd established we'd get together the following night. Meanwhile, Tiff asked if she could spend the night. I texted "Of course," and went about my day.

I felt like I should have been more tired; my guess was that the talk with Kara had energized me. I certainly had some motivation. But usually Wednesdays were cleaning days at my dad's store. I had to clean the stock room weekly, with my father all the while whistling the "Whistle while you work" from Snow White. It was messy work, but I was glad for it — I had a nice paycheck, a good apartment, and I got to spend time with my dad.

As I finished cleaning a few dishes, I heard my phone ring. I scrambled to pick it up and was happy to hear my girlfriend's voice on the other line.

"So movies this weekend?" she asked. I didn't bother trying to keep my voice even. "Sounds great," I replied.

"Can I come in?" she asked. I groaned.

"You're right outside, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yeah. And I brought a surprise." I grinned, thinking she'd been wearing one of the tops I would consider but never wear. I stood, keeping the phone to my ear as I went to the door.

I opened the door to find my girlfriend wearing her sweat pants and a matching hooded sweatshirt. Both were gray and the sweatshirt zipped. As she came in, she handed me a bag, and pulled the zipper down to about halfway. She pulled off her sweatpants, revealing a very frilly black skirt and some fishnets. She kicked off the pants and pulled off the sweatshirt, revealing a very snug black top, with lace, and a line of white around it. Tiffany pulled her hair back into a pony tail as I traced the nape of her neck down to the neckline, which started right at her breasts, though her massive jugs pushed it out, creating a deep cleavage. There was some support there, as her tits were slammed together. I let my eyes drink deeply as I followed the intricate lacing pattern on her stomach.

I looked up to her eyes for a moment, and she had put her left index finger in her mouth as if she were completely innocent. "Do you like my new outfit, sir?" she said coyly. She giggled as I nodded and took a step to her. I leaned in to kiss her.

After we pulled apart, she grinned. "So, does this satisfy the bet?" she asked, hope in her eyes. I let the smile drop from my face and shook my head.

"You said bra less in pubic, then texted me movie theater," I told her. Her face fell and she looked down.

"Though I expect I'll be getting more use of this costume than you'd planned." I added. Tiffany's face shot up.

"What?" she blurted out.

"I like the idea of you in this outfit when I'm around, Tiff. I might make it your uniform," I teased. Tiff flipped me off, but did sidle closer to me. I kissed her again.

"But tomorrow night I'm taking you to the movie theater in the green top. No bra." Tiffany's mouth gaped as I laid out my plan.

"Which green top?" she asked, though I knew she knew.

"Oh relax," I said. "You can wear your sweatshirt until we get into the theater."

"What about dinner?" she asked.

"Oh. Well, yeah. Don't move much," I replied. The shirt in question was a green hanging blouse that was very loose, despite it's buttoning at the top. That top button actually settled at the bottom of an impressive "V" of dark cleavage. Even buttoned, when she bent over, anyone looking would get a good bit of cleavage in a bra. Without a bra, my girl's jugs would dangle away from her body from their sheer weight. And even if she raised her hand, she could expose her opposite breast. I felt my grin widen as I imagined her in the dark theater.

"Don't move much?" Tiffany repeated. I grinned. I reached down and gripped her ass.

"You're just eye candy tomorrow, baby," Tiffany looked surprised, but said nothing as I kissed her.

"What's gotten into you?" she asked, her breathing heavy. I grinned. I cupped her left breast through the maid's outfit and she closed her eyes, moaning as I released her bra less tit again.

"I had a nice long chat with Kara at the restaurant," I began. I told her everything, including Kara's hold over us. Tiffany swore, but then shrugged.

"Not much we can do; she's right," she grinned at me and cupped her big tits through the uniform. She shook them for me, and while they didn't bounce or flop like Kara's big jugs had, they moved at Tiffany's whim as she performed. "We are naughty," she laughed. I joined her in her acceptance of Kara's terms, laughing heartily, then told her about the rest of the talk. She giggled as I brought up the photos and the contest.

"I really enjoyed those pics. I downloaded them onto the hard drive already." I grinned.

"I'm glad you enjoyed them, too" I told her.

"Do you like that I can control those big, useless jugs?" she asked. "And Connie's too. I'm assuming you noticed her tits flopping around?" I groaned. "Do you want me to go one by one and crush all the Hooter's girls for you, Jon?" My mind raced as I thought of Tiff's big, powerful boobs overwhelming each of the girls. Tiffany's nipples were thrusting through the fabric of her maid's outfit.

"You would, too, if I told you to, wouldn't you?" I breathed. Tiffany's smile was slow to develop, but looked like the Cheshire Cat had swallowed an eagle when the grin stopped spreading.

"Every. Last. One," she said. Tiff's hand found my crotch and she began lightly stroking me. I pulled away gently, kissing Tiffany so she knew I was enjoying myself.

"You wanted me to think about something a while ago," I offered. Tiffany nodded.

"About how I treat the girls and your involvement?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied. "And I think Kara had the best advice: Remember that these girls knew what they were in for. So I'm willing to be involved if you want me to be" I said. Tiffany's mouth dropped, but then she closed it and hugged me.

"I'm so glad," she whispered. "I think you'll enjoy it," she added.

"Of course, I'll need practice, and since you're already dressed for it," I let the words trail off as I openly palmed her right breast.

Tiffany watched my hand distort her breast as I groped her, and said only, "Of course, sir," as she dropped to her knees.

Tiff's blowjob was slow, luxurious, and amazing. I realized after the first minute that she was making it all about me, and I thought of all the girls she had already beaten. I also started talking to her, asking her if she could take a few of the Hooters girls.

Each response was a muffled, "Mm-hmm," and she didn't interrupt her task, though she grinned each time I made her talk. I finally had removed the guilt, the uncertainty, and Tiffany's enthusiasm only grew as she felt my hands on her shoulders. I watched her face and saw her look at me. Her eyes were shining, and her submission to me finished me off. She ignored my warning and continued working me over. I groaned as I climaxed, and realized that I was pulling Tiffany's head as I came. When I realized it, I released her, but she kept herself there until I had finished. She pulled away, gasping, but shook her head and gazed at me with confidence and pride.    

"Well, someone got over being shy," she said. "Luckily, it's not the first time for me to have an overzealous guy." I raised my eyebrows at her, and she shot me a look. "Oh, no. You don't get to slide into another fucking woman during an orgy, then get all uptight after I tell you I've deepthroated a guy. Especially since I've been on my knees for you." I was surprised at the reaction, and then she closed her eyes.

"When I do this stuff for you, I do it willingly, and because I love you. Because I trust you. Because I accept you for who you are," she said. "I just ask the same," she explained calmly. "Please stop judging me for wanting to make you happy." My eyes went wide. She stood and put her hand on my chest. "I know this is a really big step for you, but I want to make sure you and I are on the same page. I don't mind you having your way with me, and I mean that. I enjoy it. But don't think I'll stand for you calling me a slut, okay?"

"I didn't mean," I started, but realized I had no idea what to say that would make it better. Tiffany smiled.

"I know you didn't. I hope now you won't," she said simply. I could think of nothing else to do but kiss her. I disregarded the taste as I embraced my girlfriend, who slowly returned the kiss. When we pulled away a minute or two later, both of us were breathless. I looked down to my girlfriend's breasts. Her nipples were hard and she looked at me.

"Anything else, sir?" she asked.

"Dessert," I told her. We made our way to the bedroom.

Friday morning I woke up with Tiffany snuggled against me. She'd pulled on an old t-shirt of mine and was awake.

"Morning, Jon," she whispered.

"Morning," I whispered back. She stared and smiled a content smile.

"Intense stuff last night," she said, rolling away to stretch. The blanket fell off her left breast, and I stopped her when she tried to pull it up. She immediately released the cover, and I pulled it down further.

"It was," I said, trying to control my breathing. Her nipple hardened in the cool air. Tiffany smiled as she saw me watching her. "Are you okay?" she asked. "With what I said?" I smiled, nodding.

"I didn't mean to hurt you," I told her. She grinned.

"You didn't. And now you know how to avoid it. At least when it comes to sex. We're going to fight, Jon. We'll fight, and we'll make up and sometimes we'll get angry. I just want you to avoid becoming what you were afraid of becoming, because that would hurt both of us," she finished. She cupped her exposed boob gently and squeezed. "But you were so good last night, I might have let almost anything slide. As a matter of fact, I think I want some leftovers." Judging from the sounds and enthusiasm Tiffany and I showed, we both were satisfied.

We showered together, my attention drawn as usual to her full, dense breasts. I got a wicked idea as we were drying off and went to my room for my phone. As Tiffany was drying off, I spun her to the mirror and pulled the towel down. Her still damp boobs popped into view and I snapped a picture of the mirror. It came out well, surprisingly, with Tiffany grinning even as my left hand slid beneath her left breast.

"Making sure there's evidence you own me?" she asked.

"Making sure there's evidence you let me," I replied. Tiffany blushed and I pushed her tit up and let it drop. She groaned a bit, looking down at her tits.

"I've owned so many girls with these boobs, and now you use them to own me?" she asked. She put her hands on the counter and let the towel slip down her body. I took the invitation.

I couldn't believe how eager she was, and how responsive I was to the suggestion. She looked at me in the mirror and asked "Who's my next victim, baby? Whose boobs do I get to crush next?" The first thought that went through my mind was Kara, strangely, and I thought watching Tiffany's boobs beating the brunette's floppy udders would be hot. But Tiffany was already dominating Kara.

And Connie, though I knew that would have been weird. The next name that popped into my head both confused and excited me.

"How about Sarah?" I asked, thrusting hard at the name. Tiffany leaned back against me and cupped her breasts, shaking them.

"I'll see what I can do," she whispered. "After this," she added, a slight groan escaped her mouth as she came, her body convulsing over mine. We showered again, and when we looked at the clock, we both laughed.

"We're not getting to class," she told me.

"No, not now that they're over," I replied. "Student union for lunch? My treat," Tiff laughed.

"What will I do with such a feast?" she quipped.

We met Amanda for lunch, with an entertaining conversation. She was undeclared, like me, and really seemed eager to enjoy college. I felt bad that she'd been busy so much. Tiffany treated her just like a sister, and I realized that there were boundaries to the sorority sisters that might be pretty rigid. Inside the house, Tiffany owned her pledge, and Amanda actually seemed okay with it. Outside of it, those relationships were put on hold.

Our date night came upon us, and I waited outside Tiffany's room for about five minutes before she let me in.

"I can't fucking believe you," she told me, but she was grinning. Her boobs were barely contained. Because the bra had usually added a specific heft and shape to Tiffany's flawless globes, without the bra, the shirt stretched differently, hanging looser above the cleavage and tightening with the slight pressure downward. While it wasn't a thin top, it certainly wasn't thick enough to hide her squat tips poking through.

"I'm going to let you throw a cardigan on over that while we eat," I promised. I couldn't believe how much of her boob was outlined in the top. It pushed against the side, and I realized it was more elastic than I had thought. I grinned as I thought of watching her tits in the car and the theater, pushing against the fabric.

Tiffany pulled a white sweater over her exposed chest, making sure it fit.

"Leave it off until we get to the restaurant," I cautioned.

"I was," she told me. "I don't squelch on bets," she added firmly. I reached out and pulled at her nipples through the fabric. Her eyes went wide and she let her mouth fall open. But she pushed her boobs to me, watching as I made them harder. She sighed, the pleasure overwhelming her shock at my groping. "Jesus, Jon," she breathed.

"Now we're ready," I whispered. Tiffany's thick nipples were more prominent after my gentle manipulation. She looked down and then at me.

"I told you you'd like this," Tiffany whispered, cupping her tits and shaking them. "Let's go eat," she said.

The restaurant was a nice café, and it was a bit chilled, so Tiffany's sweater attracted little attention. She did lean over to get something across the table a lot, giving me glimpses of her free hanging tits. I found it hard not too look, and she caught my eyes each time her cleavage pulled my face to her breasts. She grinned as I enjoyed my show.

"Backing a winner is always fun, huh Jon?" she asked. I laughed, and we enjoyed our meal. We actually had a nice, relaxing time. As the night went on, the air seemed to get cooler, and Tiffany wrapped her sweater tighter. I completely understood, wishing that I had brought a sweater myself.

We finished the meal soon after, Tiffany bending over far more than necessary to get out of her chair. I swallowed, and stood as she did to keep my gaze on her cleavage. I noticed a few people staring and felt a bit shy, but Tiffany kept her eyes on me the entire time.

"What movie do you want to see?" she asked as we left the restaurant. I grinned.

"Not a kids' movie," I told her slyly. She thumped me with her finger. We decided quickly on a horror movie, our genre of choice.

"Back row?" she asked as we sidled into the theater. I grinned and waved her in front of me.

"Good choice," I told her. I pulled open her sweater and tucked it behind her tits. She watched me open the cardigan and grinned as I framed her beautiful boobs with the white fabric. Her nipples hardened in the air-conditioned theater, and soon her spikes were prominent shadows on the shirt. "Lean forward a bit," I whispered. She shook her head at me, but grinned and did her duty. Her tits swung, held by the shirt beneath her as she rocked forward.

"Pervert," she whispered, grinning at me as I watched her give her tits a bit of  a shake. I gently pulled her shoulder back as her boobs settled on her chest. As I leaned back and intertwined my hand with hers I noticed two brunette girls sidling in two rows ahead of us. One of them looked very familiar, but I couldn't recognize her in the dim light. The other, a tall woman, glanced at Tiffany and grinned. I looked back to my girlfriend, who I could tell had flushed even in the dim light. The two women chattered, and the familiar girl never turned, but I could hear them continue to talk until a few more people filtered in the theater. A young man and woman sat in the row front of us but to the left. The girlfriend sat on the far side. Naturally, the guy ogled my girl's big, bra less boobs for a moment before sitting down. His own girlfriend didn't stack up in my estimation, her breasts proportionate to her thin frame. She even glanced down for a moment before sitting down.

The lights went down and I leaned my head in to her ear. "I've got the best girl in the house," I told her. I saw her grin and slowly put my arm around her shoulder. She leaned forward to allow me to nestle it between her neck and the chair, and shifted until she was comfortable. As soon as the preview began, I slid my hand down to her left breast. I felt her tense up, then take a deep breath and relax.

"You knew what I wanted, didn't you?" I asked. Tiffany held back a groan as I filled my hand with her breast. I gently squeezed, enjoying that she was actually leaning further back as I'd begun groping. She thrust her chest out and I softly shook her left boob.

I leaned in again and kissed her ear as her breast shimmied in my hand. "I bet those girls are jealous of your big, firm boobs, Tiff," I told her. "They certainly got to see enough of them," I added.

"Jerk," Tiffany breathed, and I kissed her cheek.

"I warned you about the place," I said. She leaned in to my head as I continued massaging her tit.

"You did," she agreed. "Ever wonder why I said theater?" I chuckled.

"So I could do something like this?" I asked. I unbuttoned her blouse, letting the blouse become looser and looser, exposing more of her cleavage. I turned into her kiss when she leaned over, and didn't hold my left hand back from cupping and jiggling her left breast. I knew that her ample flesh was spilling over the outside corner of her blouse as her tit bounced.

"Yes," she whispered. "Oh, god." I kissed her again.

"Now, now," I told her. "You don't want to attract undue attention, do you?" I teased. Tiffany grunted after I let her lean back, her boobs now almost exposed. Her nipples had grown even harder somehow as we'd made out and I'd paid attention to them. The inside curves  of her breasts had become visible in the white-blue light of the flickering movie screen, and I drank them in before turning back around.

I noticed the guy in front glance back to take in Tiffany's exposed cleavage, he turned back slowly and I saw him whispering into his girlfriend's ear. I waited for the slender girl to turn around and start shooting daggers at us, but instead his arm went around her and he pulled her close. I grinned as I recognized the rustling and saw the guy's head lean back.

I glanced at Tiffany and realized she was watching, too. "Handjob?" she asked.

"Looks like," I whispered back. "Of course, he was staring at you before he asked her," I told her. Tiffany nodded.

"I know," she said. Her voice was tight, somehow.

"Are you uncomfortable?" I asked.

"No, not really. It's dark, and it's not the first time a guy's looked at my tits." She reached down and squeezed my hand playfully.

"I meant about the fact that he probably asked his girlfriend to jerk him off because he saw your perfect boobs," I offered. Tiffany's hand clenched around mine. "Or are you turned on by it?" Tiffany whispered something and I shook my head but leaned forward. "I didn't hear that," I whispered.

"I like it," she whispered. I heard a whisper from further ahead and turned to see the two girls chattering. The tall brunette glanced at me and twittered again at her friend. I leaned in again for a kiss, and Tiff's mouth met mine with force and vigor. I slid my hand between us and squeezed her right breast.

"Those girls are talking," Tiffany said as we pulled away. "Probably about my big boobs," she breathed. She cupped and squeezed them. "Do you mind if we go home early?" she asked. I pretended to think about the question before answering.

"No," I told her. "I don't mind at all."

Our night didn't really end until morning, and I woke up much later than I usually did. I showered and cleaned up the living room before making a pot of coffee and piling out some pancake batter. As I put the first one on, I heard a rustling from the bedroom. My girlfriend staggered out, somehow instinctively reaching the cup of coffee in my hand before she could see it. Her hair was a complete mess, but still somehow fell around her face seductively. She had another of my button ups with two buttons in the middle done, revealing a healthy cleavage without pushing her breasts together.

"Thanks," she offered.

"You look tired," I joked. Despite her just waking up, I recognized the smoldering look in her eye.

"Someone tried to wear me out last night," she said, sipping at her coffee.

"You put forth a mighty effort yourself," I noted, slowly ladling pancake batter onto the skillet.

"Oooh, pancakes," she said, just noticing them. "Sex can wait. We have breakfast." I laughed, and finished making the pancakes. We ate in silence, hungry after going so long without food. When we finished, I let Tiffany shower first. I knew she had some errands to run before her big meeting, and I only had to clean my apartment and actually study before Kara was going to pick me up.

Before my girlfriend left, I went to my room and pulled a card in an envelope for her.

"What's this?" she asked.

"A card," I replied.

"And this," she said, holding up her middle finger.

"A sign of love," I answered. She pulled open the card, which was a picture of a kitten all cute and snuggly. It had been blank inside, but there was now some writing: "Think of some corny key to my heart joke here," it read. Attached was a key to my apartment.

"Now you can just come over. I know you might need time away from the house, and I certainly wouldn't complain about coming in to find you naked on the bed," I grinned. Tiffany looked touched. She stood up and kissed me on the cheek.

"That's sweet, Jon. Thanks. I really don't know what to say. Love you." Despite all we'd been through, both of us still had trouble with that phrase sometimes. I told her the same and kissed her.

"I should let you get to your Hooters orgy," Tiff said, grinning.

While it wasn't quite, I readily admit the night was a surprise. I shouldn't have been so shocked to be so entertained and turned on.

When I opened the door to my apartment, I saw the light on in my bedroom. I didn't remember leaving it on, but I was looking forward to turning it off and falling into my bed.

All thoughts of sleep disappeared when I saw Tiffany in my bed. She wasn't naked, but she was holding a DVD. She sat up, revealing that though clothed, she had no bra on. Her nipples were hard, protruding through the fabric.

"Wanna see something neat?" she asked. "We had an interesting meeting this evening, Jon. While I wasn't involved, there was a challenge issued and accepted. I recorded it. You might find it an exciting video."

She pulled off her t-shirt, revealing her firm breasts. I watched as she went over to my computer and dropped the DVD in the drive. She patted the bed next to her and I sat down. "I felt bad I wasn't there for you tonight," Tiffany said.

"You had stuff going on," I acknowledged. "And I know we can't see each other every night."

"I know," Tiff said, her voice low. "But I let you walk into a room full of topless women doing what I know you love to watch more than anything, and didn't offer you any relief. So watch the video, and your girlfriend will take care of you." I was going to argue that she didn't have to do that, but she saw it in my eye.

"Don't," she whispered. "This is just as much for me as it is for you," she added. I nodded and smiled at me. She cupped her breasts, shaking them gently before dropping them and moving her hands down to my waist. She let her hands linger for a moment, tracing my skin lightly with her fingers. The DVD started abruptly, showing a solid pair of tits that looked much like my girlfriend's on the screen. The skin was darker, but they looked about the same size and density. I realized that Sabrina's big boobs were on the camera.

"Ladies," Tiffany's voice said over the microphone. "It seems we have a challenge. Sabrina, do you accept the challenge?"

"Of course. Loni's floppy jugs won't stand up to mine this time, either," Sabrina called as the camera panned over to focus on Loni. The tall brunette stood with her knee slightly bent and her hands on her hips. Her firm jugs stood high on her chest, rivaling Sabrina's boobs, and even my girl's tits. Sabrina had beaten her once before, I recalled, but as Tiffany and Sabrina had proven, sometimes it depended on the day. Loni looked ready for her challenge today, as even her stance indicated the aggressive confrontational side I'd come to know despite our limited contact.

I looked down at Tiffany, who was slowly unbuckling my pants. "You're already so hard," she said. "Keep watching. We can talk while you watch another fight, baby." I forced my eyes up to the screen. I felt my hips move up reflexively as she pulled off my pants. "Although I'm a good girl, and don't like talking with my mouth full." I groaned as she teased me, stroking me through my underwear. "Keep watching," she reminded me gently. I refrained from asking what as Tiffany's direction pulled the camera out so she could get both women in on the fight. The frame of the shot cut both fighters off at just about the knee.

Sabrina stepped toward the brunette, but Loni, still aggressive slammed her boobs forward. Sabrina was a quick study. While the focus of Tiffany in her fight with Loni was to prove a point, Sabrina hadn't watched it idly. She was prepared, and moved to the side. She was cat-quick in her response, sending her big tits from the left into Loni's big boobs. Loni's flesh rippled from the impact, but Sabrina was not waiting to watch her boobs settle back down. She swung back, gripping Loni's waist to hold the brunette in place. Loni groaned as another quick blow slammed into her jugs.

"Dammit," Loni hissed Sabrina swung again, but Loni was not without her own experience, and shoved her tits forward. Her boobs hit Sabrina's tits from the top, quelling the momentum from the black-haired girl's big jugs and landing a nice hit. I realized that neither woman had really missed a blow when Loni pulled back and slammed forward again, this time with more power. She did so quickly, and I realized that this was not going to be a grind it out affair, at least early. Sabrina's tits compressed at the point of impact, but not much.

"She has nice tits, doesn't she?" Tiffany asked as Loni tried to pierce them with her own big set. I nodded as Tiffany fished my cock out of my underwear. "Did you enjoy fucking them?" She let her tongue dance out before kissing my cock. I decided to play.

"I didn't get a chance, really. You pushed them out of the way with your big boobs, Tiff." I reached down and filled my hand with her right breast. Tiffany murmured something but I didn't hear it.

"What was that?" I asked. Tiffany looked up at me and grinned.

"Just enjoying myself," she told me. I smiled back at her as she kissed the head of my dick. The action on the screen continued.

Loni reared back for another strike, and this time both girls slammed forward, sending a loud clap through the room. Both girls groaned. Each pair of tits pushed inward from the point of contact, just barely pushing each breast outward. Sabrina ground for just a second before pulling away, and Loni moved her hands to Sabrina's shoulders. Had someone just turned on the camera at that moment, it would have looked like a topless slow dance from teenagers.

That notion was quickly dispelled as Sabrina made the move this time, lifting her torso up and slamming her tits forward. Loni reacted a fraction of a second too slowly and Sabrina's boobs landed on top, driving downward. Loni groaned as she felt the pressure from Sabrina's blow.

Loni dipped her hips and escaped the pressure, but also brought her big jugs up fast, slinging them so hard that they moved independently of her torso. Sabrina, still caught in the momentum from her most recent strike, grunted as she felt Loni's diagonal uppercut land on the underside of her tits, pushing the flesh toward her face, though Sabrina's firm flesh didn't move much. Sabrina retaliated, sliding her chest away from Loni's but bringing it back with a quick twitch of her hips and sending a wild blow at Loni. The brunette was able to dodge some of it, but both tits met at the tips as they passed by each other.

The glancing blow made both women wince, and I groaned as Tiffany pulled me into her mouth without warning. I looked down to watch her slowly begin her blowjob. She tapped my thigh and pointed to the screen again, pulling off.

"I've got this. You watch the fight," she said generously, winking at me. "And don't warn me," she added. I shook her breast a bit, and she pushed her torso up so I could have my way with her big boob. I looked back to the fight.

Both girls had taken a bit of a reprieve, pulling away from each other to rub their already sore breasts.

"You're going down this time, Sabrina," Loni said.

"You'll be eating your tits off a plate when I'm finished, bitch," Sabrina countered. Loni snarled and jumped forward, her temper stoked again. She rushed in, and Sabrina was waiting, timing her blow perfectly. Another massive blow from beneath caught Loni's boobs, and they shook violently as Sabrina kept her tits in place and shook. Loni groaned as she felt Sabrina's firm jugs trying to penetrate her own.

After watching all the fights at the Hooters tournaments, and the one on the screen, Tiffany had no problem getting me close. She pulled off to lightly stroke me. "Connie said you were such a good boy tonight," she whispered. "All those tits, and not even a grope. She also said you liked Maria's pointy boobs?" I groaned.

"I thought she might win," I offered. Tiffany smiled.

"How about I flatten her so you can play with her pointy jugs. Maybe you can milk her like Kara finally got to do that asian girl? Oh, that did it," Tiff whispered, quickly pulling my jerking cock into her mouth. I came hard, imagining Maria's big boobs flattening beneath my girlfriend's tits.

When I regained my senses, I noticed that Tiffany had paused the DVD. She swallowed gamely, but never released me, continuing to suck. Then she hit play, and just as the screen came back to life, I saw Loni's tits get another huge blow from Sabrina's rack.

The brunette staggered, but Loni sprang forward again. Sabrina seemed surprised, moving just enough to avoid the direct blow from Loni's swinging boobs. Sabrina winced and backed away, but Loni remained aggressive. This time, it seemed as though Sabrina was not playing possum, just reacting, and Loni's next strike, a thrust forward with her powerful boobs was a much more straightforward blow. Sabrina's tits jiggled, flattening slightly before springing back as Sabrina was pushed backward again.

Loni yelled, swinging up, and Sabrina grunted, stunned as her tits shook all over her chest. Loni's tits looked red, but the brunette seemed to not mind as she flung her boobs around again, this time a swinging blow from the left. Sabrina still seemed dazed as Loni's wrecking ball swing slammed into her from the left.

"Shit," I whispered as I saw Sabrina stagger again. She groaned as she felt her tits pulverized, and Loni swung again. This time, Sabrina moved with her, just enough to avoid the blow. When Loni passed by, Sabrina grabbed her upper arms and slammed forward. Loni's boobs had not returned to their original position, and Sabrina's blow seemed to have landed right at the abase of her tits. Sabrina pulled tight, and Loni's tits remained trapped to the side.

"Oh fuck," Loni shouted, loudly enough that Tiffany pulled off and looked up. She continued stroking me, and I sighed my appreciation. Without a word, Tiff went back to my cock. I gave her tit an appreciative squeeze, trapping her nipple and pinching it lightly. My girlfriend groaned her appreciation, but didn't change her languid pace.

Loni's tits remained trapped as Sabrina pushed forward, slowly and deliberately. Loni grunted, but muscled her arms between the two and gave a violent shove. Sabrina tried to hold, but finally had to pull away, leaving both girls panting on the mat.

"Didn't like that, I take it?" Sabrina asked, an evil grin across her face.

"About as much as you're going to," Loni snapped, and she tried to make good on her promise. Her hands tried to reach around and up, aiming for Sabrina's shoulders. Sabrina twisted away, and Loni shifted her strategy in mid-grab, swinging her tits upward. Sabrina's tits rocked, pushed up by the blow. Loni pulled away to let the heavy flesh drop to Sabrina's chest. "I love watching your big titties drop.""Hope you like sucking on them," Sabrina hissed. Loni answered with a different tactic, actually jumping and slamming her jugs down on top of Sabrina's. Loni's heavy flesh bent at the bottom visibly, but Sabrina fell to one knee, and Loni followed her down. Sabrina had to use both arms to brace herself, and Loni took advantage, wrapping her own arms around Sabrina's upper arms. The brunette pushed, and with no way to correct the imbalance, the dark skinned beauty fell backward.  Loni's tits slammed atop Sabrina's and the latter groaned.

"Oh damn," I groaned. I watched both tits lurch around between the two titfighters. Sabrina was twisting beneath Loni, trying to dislodge her.

"Get off me, you damn whale!" Sabrina hissed. A few giggles erupted from behind the camera. There was no laughing in front of it, however. Loni slid her right arm from behind Sabrina and pushed the prone form of Sabrina against the ground. She repeated the move with her right arm, stopping Sabrina from shaking. I saw the muscles in Loni's arms bulging, and she dropped her tits like anvils onto Sabrina's big jugs.

"Oh fuck!" Sabrina yelled. Loni began doing pushups, it seemed, landing three more crashing blows to Sabrina's aching jugs.

"I'm going to flatten them," Loni yelled. "I'm going to crush your tits," she added after another blow. I wasn't disagreeing. Loni's blows were obviously taking their toll on Sabrina's firm boobs, and Sabrina's black hair was swiping behind her on the mat. When Loni raised her chest for another crushing blow, Sabrina moved quickly. Her hands shot up, gripping Loni by the forearms. I saw Sabrina's legs bend at the knee, forcing the joints into Loni's thighs, and Sabrina twisted her hips violently. Loni, unable to brace herself with her arms trapped, fell off to the side, but Sabrina kept her grip and turned over, rolling through to land atop Loni.

Loni's eyes widened as Sabrina pinned the brunette's hands above her head against the mat. Without a moment's hesitation, Sabrina dropped her full weight onto her helpless opponent. Loni's groan was matched in intensity only by the shaking of her heavy, firm tits as Sabrina pulled away.

"Oh, fuck," Loni groaned.

"I'm going to flatten them," Sabrina mocked, waving her big jugs over Loni's. Loni struggled, and the moment she got too violent in her struggling for Sabrina's liking, the latter dropped her tits. Loni moaned as both pair of tits flattened at the point. Whether or not Loni's were flattening more because of Sabrina's superior tits or because she was on her back was up to conjecture, but Sabrina's desire to pound them flatter still was not. She dropped four consecutive shots to the brunette's tits before laying slowly atop them.

"Get off," Loni groaned weakly.

"You, too," Tiffany whispered, sliding her mouth off my cock. The fight and her skilled attention had gotten me hard again, and fast. "I want to watch with you." I nodded, leaning over to pull her up, but she smiled and shook her head. "I can still watch," she promised, leaning over and trapping my cock with her tits. My eyes widened. She laughed a little, but nestled me into her deep cleavage.

"Remember that you're fucking a pair of tits better than both of those," she said sweetly.

"I don't have to remember; I just know it now," I told her. "Jesus," I groaned as she slowly stroked up, keeping the head of my dick trapped before sliding down.

When I looked up, Sabrina was still pushing her firm tits into Loni's but I'd obviously missed the breaking point, as Loni's big jugs now flopped up and down on her chest. Loni was gritting her teeth as she tried to hold out, but Sabrina lifted herself off of the brunette and stood.

"I haven't lost yet," Loni said, jumping to her feet. Her shaking tits were loose and hanging, and now obviously red and likely bruised.

"Prove it," Sabrina hissed, giving the brunette a crooked finger as invitation.

"Watch this. It's insane," Tiffany promised, still stroking my dick between her firm globes. I was amazed how soft my girlfriend's skin felt as Loni sprang forward. Sabrina waited, and as Loni slammed her tits into Sabrina's rack, both women winced, but Loni's tits melted around Sabrina's superior pair. Loni groaned, and Sabrina managed a tight grin as she trapped Loni in a bear hug. Loni's trapped arms wiggled slightly, but Sabrina began grinding Loni's tits again, this time picking the brunette up. Loni groaned as her tits were impaled from below, shoving her beaten flesh out and over Sabrina's still round pair.

"Oh, baby, I can feel you getting harder," Tiffany teased. "You like watching some girl's tits flatten?" I grunted as Tiffany kept my hard cock trapped again. I actually began thrusting and my girlfriend bit her lip as she watched my dick slide through her impressive cleavage.

"As long as they're not yours," I offered, grunting the phrase out.

"Bullshit," Tiffany laughed, meeting my thrust with her heavy tits. "You got a kick out of Sabrina beating me. But I appreciate the sentiment. I think you meant to say you'd rather see these fuckable tits win, right?"

"Oh, fuck, yes," I groaned. Tiffany smiled apparently satisfied and directed both of our view to the screen. Loni was slowly fading, her head leaning on Sabrina's shoulder. Sabrina was keeping the brunette's feet off the floor, letting gravity drive Loni's jiggling sacks onto Sabrina's. I noticed that Sabrina's impressive shoulders were tight with the effort, and that her arms were straining as well. Loni tried once to push away, but gave up, and I saw her shoulders sag.

"You.... fucking.... win," Loni groaned. Sabrina shook her once more, then flung the brunette to the mat. Loni's boobs flopped wildly on her chest, and she lay there, panting. Some cheers went up from the crowd. The video stopped and Tiffany grinned.

"You lasted a lot longer than I thought you would," Tiffany commended me.

"That's because you emptied me earlier," I responded. Tiffany never slowed her pace as she looked down at her amazing breasts.

"Well, thanks," Tiffany said. "Nice to know that I'm appreciated," she teased.

"No doubt there," I said. "Damn, baby. You went to a lot of trouble," I said.

"I can whip these out anytime and fuck you with them," Tiffany offered, shaking her breasts around my cock. "Just ask, and I'll do you with my big titties," she said. "You can even fuck them, if you want, Jon. Lay me on my back and use me, if you want." I groaned in response, while Tiffany smiled.

"Sounds like you like it," Tiffany whispered. She continued stroking me. "Did you like watching Loni's jugs get flattened again?" I nodded, unwilling to speak. Tiffany didn't seem to mind.

"You want to help me reward Sabrina for her due diligence in meeting the challenge I'd laid out for her?" Tiffany asked. I stared down at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked, hoping but saying as little as possible.

"I've got to reward her for being a good little girl and flattening Loni's tits. But I like having fun while I do it. I promised you that you'd get some of her, too, and since I own her curvaceous ass, I figured we could have some fun at your place this week."

"You're kidding," I breathed. Tiffany shook her head and began fucking me with her tits more vigorously.

"You can fuck her tits and my tits," Tiffany breathed. "Two of the best pair of tits, and you get them both. Four big, jiggling tits..." I came, hard and Tiffany stopped speaking, instead concentrating on getting all of my cum on her firm breasts.

"Guess that was too much, huh, Jon?" Tiffany asked, still collecting my load without looking. I groaned.

"Oops," Tiffany said, still gently massaging my cock with her tits. "Tomorrow's Sunday," she said, looking down at her covered boobs. "I have a surprise for you."

"What's the surprise?"

"You remember Gina?"

"Yeah. I met she and her sister at the Halloween party?" I asked. Tiffany nodded.

"Amanda's fighting her tomorrow at four o'clock at the house. You are, of course, invited." I grinned. "I have other news, too." She had a shy look on her face.

"What is it?" I asked. She pulled away, her tits still shining.

"You might not mind me wearing a bra anymore," she teased. "Sarah got me a job at the lingerie store." My eyes widened. "I know!" she added, taking a cue from my reaction. "You get to take me bra shopping!" I laughed and congratulated her. She excused herself from the room to clean up. When she came back, she looked at me seductively.

"Do you need some more... relief?" she asked, biting her lip. "I can do more." I couldn't believe that I felt a slight stirring, but shook my head.

"I'm good. Great, actually. Thank you." She slid onto the bed beside me.

"Did you like finding your girlfriend waiting for you in your bed?" she asked, running her hand up and down my chest. I nodded.

"Well, I'm beat, and you're beat off," she joked. I groaned, but nodded. "Do I still get breakfast in the morning for putting out?" I nodded, unable to speak through the laughter. We both laughed for a bit, then promptly fell asleep.

I woke up to hear the shower running, and climbed out of bed to head to the kitchen. I had no pancake mix, and I'd only seen it done once, so I whipped up some french toast and covered it with the confectioner's sugar my mother had ensured that I would need when she stocked the pantry. I sighed. "Right again, Mom," I admitted.

As Tiffany came out, clean and gorgeous, she kissed me on the cheek.

"I might just move in," she sighed. "I love your shower." I looked at her for a moment.

"And the food," she added hastily. I stuck my tongue out at her.

We ate in relative silence, chatting about school and Tiffany's schedule. She'd have to work three shifts at the store, she relayed, but would make a lot more money, and the store closed two hours before the mall did, so she'd be able to be home to study earlier. She seemed really excited, and I was glad. As we finished up, she helped me with dishes, and then kissed me goodbye so she could go study before the fight.

I spent the day catching up on rest and cleaning, taking a two-hour nap before I went to the house for the fight. 

I pulled up to the house and found Corey answering the door for me. She looked at me for just a moment before her eyes flickered down.

"Tiffany asks you to open the door for me, doesn't she?" I asked the redhead.

"Yeah. She likes making it awkward," she noted. I nodded.

"She does," I agreed. I gently closed the door behind me as I entered. "Have you heard about what we do with Amanda?" I asked, trying to keep my tone pleasant. Corey nodded. "I'm willing to bet Tiffany told me that I could do whatever I wanted to you, within reason." The redhead nodded again, though this time her eyes were wide. "Don't worry," I assured her. "You got sucked into this without knowing, and I'm not going to hold that against you. I think you've paid for that mistake."

Corey nodded at me, seemingly relieved. "Thanks, Jon. That's really good to know." She grinned and walked off as I headed up the stairs.

Tiffany opened the door when I knocked, wearing a white tank top that was obviously bra less. "I get to keep you so entertained," she joked. "You ready to watch these two girls go at it?" I grinned.

"Absolutely. How's Amanda been doing?" Tiffany grinned.

"She apparently had a nice little boost of confidence after beating Sarah. I think she might be considering challenging me," Tiff said matter-of-factly. She kissed me on the cheek.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"Relaxing. I think I might have to buckle down and study this week," I said.

"Then you really should have thought about giving me this key," Tiff whispered.

I laughed, and gave my girlfriend a kiss.

"Worth it," I said, pretending to think.

"So what are waiting for?" I asked.

"Amanda should be up here in a few minutes." Tiff and I chatted a bit. Tiff pulled on a hooded sweatshirt to get ready to go downstairs, which forced my attention elsewhere. I realized that Amanda might be nervous, and decided to give her a pass on my usual grope fest.

I opened the door when we heard the knock, and ushered her in.

Tiffany motioned for the freshman to sit on the bed, and I stepped away. I did keep my gaze fixated on her chest, loving the way the fabric of her shirt clung to the rounded sides of her tits and the point of her nipple.

"Another fight?" she asked. Tiffany nodded.

"Yeah, Gina's been asking around for a fight, and I figure you're about her size. Don't worry, you'll still get rewarded for your win, but I'd hoped you'd be up for it," Tiffany said.

"You know me well," the blonde replied, grinning. Amanda's eyes lingered on my girlfriend, and it took me a second to figure out that she was actually checking out my girlfriend. She got caught, staring and moved on some other place, but quickly caught herself. As she had been staring, I sat on the other side of the bed. Apparently Tiffany had caught Amanda taking her in, and rubbed it in.

"I really do know you," my girlfriend said, lightly teasing the blonde. Amanda looked flushed, but skillfully moved the conversation on.

"So where are we going to fight?" Amanda asked. Tiffany paused for a moment, letting Amanda shift her eyes uncomfortably. I realized she was probably attracted to my girlfriend a bit.

"Downstairs. The audience is a bit bigger this time." Amanda's eyes went wide; she was probably expecting another fight in the Sarah crowd range — a more personal encounter.

"Who's going to be there?" Amanda asked, nervous.

Tiffany looked at her reassuringly before responding. "Gina, obviously, and Gloria's never far behind. Sabrina will be there, too. I'd be smart and not bring up our fight. She's probably still a bit sore. Jon and I will be there, too." Tiffany looked at Amanda quickly. "Rooting you on," my girlfriend added. I tried to look as comforting as possible. Amanda smiled widely as she took the compliment. Then we gathered our things and moved down the hallway.

As usual, my eyes fell to the blonde's boobs as she walked in front of us. I could catch just the edge of her shirt rolling outward with her breasts as she strode forward. It was quiet, I noticed, and I realized that Sunday nights probably weren't the busiest at most sororities, especially after a few busy weekends.

When we got to the basement, I marveled again at the security system, but was even more surprised at the crowd. I noticed Gina and Gloria talking to one another excitedly. Gloria's bigger boobs were readily apparent in her tight, low cut t-shirt, while Gina's shirt was a bit more conservative, but the edges of her tits rounded out the front of the shirt. Gloria's bra pushed her cleavage up more; even I had to roll my eyes as I moved to look at Sabrina, who was the biggest surprise. The black-haired girl was fiddling with the tripod as we entered, but that wasn't the surprise.

Sabrina was wearing Tiffany's collar, and the rest of her outfit was befitting an owned woman. Her bikini bottoms were relatively normal; they showed no more than a pair of panties. But the tops barely covered her squat nipples. I let my eyes linger on Sabrina's tits, and found myself completely focused on the fact that Tiffany's big boobs had been better the last time they met.

Sabrina's tits reminded me of Tiff's pair: they were perfect, they were round, and they sat high on her chest. I saw Amanda staring, too, and I knew I wasn't the only one surprised that Tiffany would go to such lengths to humiliate Sabrina publicly. I shouldn't have been, I realized in retrospect, but I had never seen the execution in person. Sabrina was subdued as she made her way over to us, her tits shaking as if they were trying to escape their scanty confines.

When Sabrina stopped, Tiffany gave her a serious appraisal, her eyes wandering up, down, and then up again as she judged the girl's appearance. Her voice, when she finally spoke, indicated her approval.

"Hey Sabrina," my girlfriend said, her face calm and expressionless.

"He-y," Sabrina said, a hitch in her voice. Her eyes looked down.

"You look nice today, Rin." That drew a reaction, as Sabrina snapped her head up and glared at Tiffany.

"Thanks," the olive-skinned girl snapped.

"Oh hush," Tiff said. "You knew what kind of stakes I played for when you put those sagging jugs against my firm tits." Tiffany raised her voice, and I saw Gina and Gloria both shoot looks at her. Tiffany let them stare for just a moment before getting the fight ready. "Now, is Gina ready to get going?" Gina let the harsh look fall, and nodded vigorously.

"Good. Five minutes?" Everyone nodded, and I assumed the five minute prep period was standard. Tiffany took Sabrina aside, leaving me in my chair. Amanda found her own chair, and began stretching. As much as I loved my girlfriend, I knew that she wouldn't mind me sneaking a peek while the athletic blonde moved. She leaned forward in the chair, and I watched her bra less tits fall away from her body. I leaned forward to get a better view. She looked up a few times, and I met her eyes then moved them back down to stare down the top of her shirt to see her rounded tits shaking slightly as she stretched her back.

When the blonde stood, her nipples scraped against the fabric, stiff and protruding against the cloth. She actually turned toward me and grinned. I simply grinned back, as if to thank her for the show. I could tell she was expecting me to turn away from the confused look that flashed across her face, but I knew that I shared the same control as my girlfriend. I wondered how she'd react, but Tiffany had finished her discussion with Sabrina.

"Why the recording?" Amanda asked as Tiffany came back. Tiffany nodded.

"Technically, it's a sorority sanctioned fight," she explained. "Sarah's not a part of the sorority, so we didn't need to have you guys in here. We usually record them." Amanda nodded, though she still looked a bit unsettled. Amanda's eyes shot over to Gina who was also preparing. They looked about the same size, and I turned my attention to Amanda.

I watched her nonchalantly pull her shirt off, enjoying their shake and bounce. Amanda stepped on the mat, looking at Gina and Gloria. I noticed Gina's nipples barely pointing through her shirt. Amanda looked impatient, and looked around, her eyes lingering on one of the tripods. I followed her gaze to see Sabrina leaning over them. My eyes, being the pervert that I am, lingered on her hanging boobs, still dense looking even as they fell away from her chest.

I peeled away just in time to see Gina's shirt come up. Her tits fell against her chest, shivering a bit. They seemed to hang low for her frame, but as both girls strode forward, I couldn't gauge size difference as well; they seemed to be about the same size, but I let the comparison fall away as I felt my excitement rise.

"Nipple fight!" Tiffany called. The sudden announcement caused both girls to giggle as they stepped forward once more. The two girls brought their nipples together, and I noticed that Gina's tits hung a bit lower. I hoped that meant that Amanda's tits were firmer.

Tiffany sat next to me, resting a hand on my thigh. "You like Rin's outfit?" she asked, teasing.

"I do," I told her. "Seems fitting," I added. Tiffany chuckled, and we looked back to the two girls in front of us.

Both girls gasped as their nipples brushed together, obviously sensitive to the contact.

As they pushed them together and to the side, both girls gasped again. Each pair of nipples shifted and bent, immediately returning to their original shape. Gina moved first, twitching her shoulders to send her tips into Amanda's nipples.

Gina moved suddenly, stepping back. Amanda pushed forward, but Gina's quickness allowed her to capitalize on what was obviously a feint. Her nipples slammed into Amanda's and the blonde groaned as she felt her tips speared. Gina grinned widely as she let her nipples dig their way into Amanda's nipples, then pulled back, and fast again, slammed her left nipple pushed her right tip up, before she pulled back and landed a blow with her right nipple. Amanda let out another grunt as her left nipple was pushed to the left.

Amanda stayed in contact, and pushed forward. Her left nub straightened as it moved over and around Gina's hard peak. Gina winced as Amanda's nipple pushed into her areola, but thrust into the blow, fighting back. On contact, Amanda's nipples seemed wider, but no longer than Gina's tips. Both girls cupped their tits to continue the fight.

It became almost a sword fight as each tip slid over its counterpart, bending and twisting while the other pair gave just as much. They seemed well matched, as both nipples bounced and twisted against the other, straightening and bending the same on either side of the fight. Amanda thrust forward, pushing her nipples into Gina's. Gina responded by pushing back. Both pair bent, causing the girls to grimace as the fight continued. When they pulled away, both sets of nipples sprang back, regaining their original shape. Tiffany found a seat next to me as we both watched the fight from the opposite side of the room as Sabrina and Gloria.

"Enjoying it?" Tiffany asked softly.

"Yeah," I answered. "Thanks." I saw the corners of Tiffany's mouth turn up into a big smile.

"Good," she said. She patted my leg and we both centered on the two fighters again.

I barely heard Gina's whisper, but she was facing our direction. "I'm going to crush your nips," she whispered. "I'm going to flatten them."

Amanda stiffened in response. "Trying to convince yourself?" she asked in her normal speaking voice. Gloria and Sabrina perked up. Gina thrust forward again, sending her solid peaks into Amanda's areolas. Amanda groaned as Gina left her nipples in the same position.

"Nope," Gina said nonchalantly, chuckling. "Just letting you know." Amanda thrust forward again, fast and hard. Gina felt the effect of Amanda's nipple blows, her own pace slowing and as the hits became more violent, I began hearing light slapping sounds. Amanda seemed to have a rhythm, and was almost bobbing her head as she slapped and struck at Gina's nipples. Amanda seemed to be in control until Gina moved forward, thrusting her torso violently.

Both of Gina's stiff tips slammed into Amanda's areolas. The latter's nipples bent upward and the rhythm had been broken. Gina noticed, and slammed forward again, crashing her nipples into Amanda's nubs. Amanda slammed back as Gina moved, then Gina struck back, slowly pushing her nipples against Amanda's. Both girls instinctively grabbed the other's shoulders. Both their breasts dropped, each shaking but they pushed their tits together as if they were images in a mirror.

"I'm going to grind them out," Amanda said. "Your little nipples are about to get softened and crushed, Gina," she continued. Tiffany grinned as her champion displayed her confidence. Gina grinned, too, seemingly challenged by the talk.

"I can't wait to feel those lips on my tips, Mandy," Gina said. Amanda seemed a bit put off, but said nothing, instead moving forward to slide her tits over Gina's. I saw the nipples make contact before they were both hidden from my view, the hardened tips bending before being covered by the flesh of their young breasts. Both women began displaying discomfort and relief soon as the contact started then faded.

The sensations seemed to force both women away from each other, and in seconds, they were flicking their nipples against each other in a mini-boxing match. Both girls began wincing, sometimes punctuating their facial expressions with gasps.

Gina looked down for a moment, and when she looked back, I noticed her mouth turn into a grin. Amanda seemed to react, though I could not tell to what. It seemed as though she might have been angry at Gina for smiling. Amanda thrust her tits forward, and her nipples slammed into Gina's areola, denting the pink flesh slightly. Gina's smile faded and she tried to begin grinding again. Amanda moved back, smiling.

Gina slammed her globes forward, and Amanda's smile turned to shock as she felt her nipples begin to fail.

"Oh, no," Tiffany said, compassion lingering in her voice. "Gina got her." I felt bad, as well, but also knew the reason I was turned on was largely because of her loss. Amanda's mouth gaped while Gina's turned into a knowing smile.

"Sorry newbie," Gina said, an evil grin on her face. "But I want to end your nips." Tiffany grabbed my hand as we looked on. Tiff looked down at my erection. She nodded, but did nothing else as I watched Gina take Amanda's nipples out. Amanda, to her credit was still fighting, but Gina was encouraging it. "It feels even better when they bend because you're still fighting, Mandy. Keep shoving those worthless nipples into mine." The words just seemed to encourage Amanda, who responded by cupping her tits with her hands to continue the fight.

Gina didn't react, as Amanda's thrust was so fast. Amanda's nipples did, however, as Gina's harder tips simply pushed Amanda's in, inverting her lifeless peaks. 

"Oh fuck," Tiffany whispered. I nodded, unbelieving. Even Gina was surprised.

"Oh shit," Gina said. Amanda cried out as her tips were flattened, and she dropped her tits, letting them shake on her chest. "Oh no," Gina said. "Come back here." I was surprised at Gina's forcefulness, but also Amanda's acceptance of the fight. Gina reached across with her right hand to lift Amanda's right boob, clenching it to force the nipple out. Then Gina cupped her own tit, the left, with her left hand, and brought the two nipples together. She began inverting Amanda's beaten nipple, then slapped it with fast, staccato strokes. Gina's nipples stiffened more and more while Amanda's flaccid tips went flat.

"Stop," Amanda whispered soon. "You've won. Your hard, superior tips crushed the life out of mine." Gina grinned, and I stifled my groan as best I could.

"Can I do it just once more?" she asked, hopeful. Amanda glanced at Tiffany, who shrugged. I noticed the look of concern on my girlfriend's face and almost felt bad for being so turned on by Amanda's defeat.

"You won, fair and square. What are you going to do?" I thought I heard a tremor in Amanda's voice, but the look on everyone's face was one of surprise. Except Gina's.

"I'm just going to flatten your inferior nipples again," Gina said casually. Amanda nodded, holding up her tits. Gina seemed gentle, but the look on Amanda's face indicated that there really wasn't a gentle way to flatten one's nipples. Both of Gina's tips pushed into Amanda's areolas, long enough for Gina to have fully demonstrated her nipples' superiority. Gina then pulled back with an expectant look on her face.

"You know what I want, Mandy," Gina said, putting her hands on her hips. Amanda nodded without hesitation and leaned over. Amanda's tits dropped away from her body as she began suckling on Gina's powerful tips. The session didn't last long, but Gina's nipples were rock hard and she was panting.

"Wow, that was nice," Gina teased. "I can't wait to see what you'll do after I flatten your tits." Amanda flipped her off. She turned and walked topless to us as Gina moved back to Gloria.

Tiffany met her and said "Sorry, girl," with as much sincerity as I'd heard her use with Amanda. I wondered if Tiffany was softening until they hugged and I saw Tiffany shift to adjust herself, pushing her dense tits against Amanda's. Tiffany shifted, shoving Amanda's softer pair out. Tiffany shifted and I watched my girlfriend's firmer boobs simply push Amanda's to the side. Amanda whimpered as her tits were pushed around. "I hope you can beat Gina, though. We're rooting for you. I grinned and nodded.

"I thought you had her there for a minute," I offered. Amanda chuckled.

"Yeah, I thought we were pretty evenly matched." Tiffany nodded and pulled Amanda close again. The hug wasn't as forceful, so Tiffany's tits simply rested atop Amanda's.

"Good luck," Tiff whispered. Amanda turned and I saw her hands reach up and cup her tits. I could only guess that she was trying to massage her beaten nipples as she stepped forward.

"You ready?" Gina asked. Gina was staring right at Amanda's tits. Amanda cupped them for Gina's attention.

"See something you like?" Amanda asked.

"Pancakes," Gina said. I tried not to smile, and I saw Tiffany doing the same. Amanda didn't seem to let it faze her, stepping forward in an obvious challenge to her opponent. This time, there was no ceremony, nor any call from Tiffany as the two girls pushed their tits together.

They looked even again, though Gina certainly had overtaken her after I'd made the same note about their nipples. Amanda's lifeless tips still lay soft and yielding on her boobs as she began the titfight. Both girls left their hands at their sides as they began the competition. Amanda's left met Gina's right, and the former's right met the latter's left. Both compressed and pushed, Amanda's moving up as Gina's moved down, largely because of the position of Amanda's higher jugs. Both were pushed away from the center as they met, seemingly displacing an even amount of the looser flesh in their tits. They both pulled away, nodding and rubbing their  breasts. 

"Your tits are going to look just like your nipples when I'm done," Gina said, looking at Amanda's softened peaks. Amanda looked down as well, and she looked at Gina angrily.

"I'm going to beat those tits right off of you," Amanda said, her voice sharp. Gina grinned at the response, and both girls stepped forward. Their first blows were almost gentle, though each seemed to be testing the other. There was a sharp slapping noise as their boobs slipped and smacked against each other. All four breasts shifted, melding against the other until the contact had passed or the pressure had weakened, at which point both pair sprang back to their original shape.

Amanda suddenly changed, and turned quickly into Gina, sending a wicked blow into Gina's tits. Gina groaned loudly, shocked at the speedy attack. She even seemed a bit stunned, a guess that seemed validated as Amanda thrust forward. Gina didn't move as Amanda's tits pushed into her opponent. Gina's tits ballooned out, bouncing back as soon as Amanda pulled away.

"Damn," I whispered, just loudly enough for Tiffany to hear. She reached over to hold my hand. Gina was able to fight back at that point, glancing a blow off of Amanda's tits, causing the latter to wince. Gina took advantage, and it seemed her experience served her well. She got off two or three rapid shots, slamming Amanda's jugs with impressive force. Each blow indented and pushed against Amanda's tits, but all four boobs were shaking and shivering, and I swallowed as I watched their tits dance. Gina paused for a moment, seemingly distracted by something Amanda had done.

Samantha slammed forward, forcing Gina back a step, and Amanda grabbed her elder sister's shoulders. Gina grunted, trying to free herself, and as she was distracted with her escape attempt, Amanda slammed forward with a thundering blow. The "splat" from the strike echoed through the room, and everyone winced at the sound, though the girls seemed to empathize a bit more. Tiffany gasped as another blow from Amanda made a similar sound. Gina's mouth fell open, and Amanda lined up again.

Gina seemed to know her way out of the situation, squatting quickly, then stepping forward and up to bring her tits slamming into the underside of Amanda's. Amanda's jugs flew upward, flattening at the bottom as they shook wildly on her chest. She let go of Gina, surprised by the blow and staggered back a step.

Gina sprang forward, her tits waving wildly. The first blow swung Gina's left globe into Amanda's left boob, sending the tit across Amanda's chest with a loud "smack." Amanda thrust back, but completely missed, and Gina thrust instead, sending both of her tits into Tiffany's champion. Amanda's tits flattened, regaining their shape as Gina's breasts withdrew. Amanda was cautious, and seemed to wait. Gina supplied an end to the hesitation, pulling back to wait. Amanda thrust her chest forward, and while it seemed that was the strike, she pulled away at the last minute, forcing Gina's boobs to miss, swinging away from her torso. Amanda moved quickly to the left and slammed to the right, catching Gina's right boob with her own right orb.

Gina's tit crashed against her chest, and Amanda forced her right boob over the recently stricken flesh, grinding as she pushed into Gina's left breast. Both women reached out to grab the other for support, and both began the grinding motion, sliding their tits back and forth.

"Fuck yeah," I heard Tiffany whisper. I glanced down to see her hands clenched. I made a note to ask her about the fight later.

Amanda's tits seemed to fold and bend on the first pass, but when Amanda pushed her tits in more, it was apparent that Gina's tits, too were yielding. They had done a number on each other. All four tits between them were shaking, wobbling as tit met tit.

Gina began moving in a circular motion, trying to push Amanda's tits up and down and then right and left. The former's boobs seemed to be digging in, and Amanda pushed back, trying to push her own tits into Gina's. The stalemate held, Gina shifting while Amanda tried to match and grind.

Gina pushed up, seemingly hoping to push her tits up, but Amanda pushed down in response. Gina's tits flattened at the top, and Amanda quickly lined up her boobs and pushed in. Gina pushed back, but this time, the stalemate had been broken. Both the visual of watching Gina's tits splay out as Amanda pushed forward and the groan that escaped the former indicated the fight's end. Amanda returned Gina's malice, pushing Gina's tits around. Gina's udders flopped around on her chest while Amanda's retained their shape for the most part.  Amanda licked her lips while she played with Gina's boobs.

"Yes," Tiffany's girl hissed. Gina gripped Amanda's shoulders and tried thrusting again. Amanda did nothing, and watched, as we all did, while Gina's over matched tits splashed around Amanda's stronger pair. Amanda's tits shifted, while Gina's folded and spilled around Amanda's boobs. Gina groaned when Amanda finally pushed back, forcing her sorority sister's tits back into her chest. Gina's hands slipped down to Amanda's waist.

"I'm gonna flatten your tits, Gina," Amanda said. Amanda looked her in the eye, but moved her tits into Gina's jugs. She made it a progressive thrust, and as she moved forward she pushed more and more of Gina's boobs against her ribcage. She finally stopped and Amanda looked down.

"Pancakes," I told her. I almost winced at the venom in the voice, but Tiffany giggled. Gina groaned, and I noticed Sabrina shaking her head, but Gloria was shooting daggers at Tiffany. Amanda pulled away and Gina's jugs slipped down her chest slowly. She whispered something to Gina, out of earshot, and then shoved her winning boobs into Gina's, this time obliterating the latter's teats. Gina's flesh splashed against her ribs again, this time held in place by Amanda's boobs.

Amanda pulled away, and Gina looked stunned. She cupped her sore tits, massaging them. "I give," she said. "Your better tits completely pulverized my useless bags." Amanda smiled and nodded.

"Suck my better boobs, Gina," she said. Gina nodded, and made a move like she was going to kneel, but Amanda stopped her. "Wait." She looked at Tiffany, and then spoke very formally.

"Under the rules of our house, I now have winner rights to Gina, right?" she asked.

"Yes," all of the girls said, almost simultaneously. Even Gina acknowledged Amanda's hold over her.

"And I may share these rights?" I asked. Gina was silent this time, but the sisters gathered responded in the affirmative. I suddenly felt very out of place, a feeling, I soon learned, that was not going to go away. Amanda looked at me suddenly.

"I'm going to let Jon pose Gina. What kind of worship should I get, Jon?" The crowd went stone cold silent. I paused, but stood up and stepped toward the mat after Tiffany nodded at me. Amanda leaned over and whispered into Gina's ear, then turned her attention to me. I shook my head, but tried to move things forward. I felt just as exposed and powerless as Gina, I was certain.

I looked over the two girls, and realized I wanted to give Gina a bit of humiliation for Amanda. I looked at Tiffany for just a moment, and she grinned and nodded.

"Let 'em hang," I told her. "I want to see those jugs beneath her." Sabrina and Gloria whispered to each other for a moment, and the latter shook her head. Gina glanced at Amanda, who nodded. Gina bent over, leaning forward, and let her good-sized boobs hang below her. She let Amanda's nipple slide into her mouth as she began paying her respect to her better.

I tried to remain impassive, but I couldn't keep my eyes away from Gina's beaten sacks. They jiggled as Gina serviced Amanda's nipples. Amanda reached down to shake them gently, and I swallowed as I watched them swing and wobble. I squatted down, bracing my elbows on my knees so I could watch her loser tits shake. The show didn't last long, and Amanda pulled away. Gina stood and looked at me, wiping her mouth.

"Thanks for the fight, Gina," Amanda told her. Gina nodded.

"You, too," Gina responded. She reached out for a hug, and Amanda responded by putting her tits on top of Gina's weakened sacks. Amanda's tits flattened them again, and she kissed Gina's cheek. Amanda released her, and Gina moved back to Gloria and Sabrina, who hugged her and began comforting her.  I left the mat quickly, returning to Tiffany's side.

Tiffany hugged Amanda. "Shrewd little girl," Tiffany whispered. Tiff's tits pushed gently into Amanda's pair again. "I liked that. I think Sabrina did, too. You're one to watch." Amanda grinned at the compliment, but Tiffany pushed her tits into Amanda's. Tiffany's clothing covered breasts forced Amanda's back, and Amanda kept her calm, but her tits were shaking. "What would you like for your reward tonight?" Tiffany asked in a whisper. Amanda's eyes went wide, and she turned to look at the other girls, but Tiffany had spoken discretely.

"Come back to my room with Jon and me," Tiffany said. "We'll discuss it there." Amanda gathered her shirt and put it on. She and Gina shared a few more words before they made it upstairs. Sabrina and Tiffany helped out with the equipment. I helped as well, more to see Sabrina in her exposed state. A few times, she caught me staring, and looked up at me strangely. I shook it off; I imagine being as open as she was for stares had gotten her used to it.

When the equipment was put up, we all headed out. Sabrina pulled on a sweatshirt and went upstairs first.

"Good job, Amanda," Sabrina said cordially. Amanda grinned.

"Thanks, Sabrina," Amanda said, politely. "I appreciate it. Thanks for the work with the cameras. Can I get a copy of the fight?" she asked. Sabrina nodded, seemingly relieved that she didn't have to answer any questions about her humiliating role outside the functional. Soon we were to Sabrina's room and she opened the door. She glanced at Tiffany, and obviously ignoring Amanda's presence, opened the sweatshirt. Tiffany was ready with her phone and snapped a quick picture.

"I'll expect a few more," Tiffany said. Sabrina's eyes narrowed, but she nodded.

We made it to Tiffany's room quickly.

As soon as we made it in, Tiffany sat down on the bed and motioned for Amanda to do the same.

"Thanks for that, Amanda," Tiffany said warmly. "It was really fun to watch you flatten Gina's jugs." Amanda nodded.

"Yeah, that was great. But my nipples are still sore," she added. Tiff nodded.

"I know the feeling. Publicly getting your nipples flattened isn't fun, is it?" Amanda looked at her strangely before realization hit.

"Oh fuck," Amanda whispered. Tiffany smiled.

"Don't worry, sweetie. It's in the past." Tiffany removed her sweatshirt and revealed her hard nipples.

"Are you going to flatten my nips?" Amanda asked, worried. Tiffany didn't answer, but pulled off her top. I had no idea what was going on. Amanda's eyes fell to Tiffany's firm tits. Tiffany gently cupped them.

"Of course not, Amanda. You won your fight. I was just going to ask what you wanted," Tiffany said.

"With your tits out?" Amanda questioned.

"I like doing lots with my tits out," Tiffany said without missing a beat. I felt my mouth begin to go dry. Amanda seemed a bit distracted, but moved on.

"What's the reward um... policy?" Amanda asked.

"Ask, and I'll let you know if it can happen."

"Will you stop 'owning' me?" Amanda asked. Tiffany shook her head.

"That one comes from beating me," Tiffany explained. Amanda shrugged.

"Yeah, it was worth a shot." Tiffany giggled, shaking her tits, and I watched Amanda slowly follow the movement of my girlfriend's breasts with her eyes. "How about a shot at Sabrina?" Amanda asked. Tiffany looked surprised.

"I believe we can arrange that," Tiffany said. "Anything else?" This time, Tiffany cupped her big boobs. I saw Amanda's tongue lightly touch her lip. Tiffany grinned as she let the blonde mull her decision. Tiffany let her fingertips brush her hard nipples.

"I can't think of anything," Amanda said, her voice slightly trembling. I snickered at the phrase, and Amanda tried to recover. "I mean, right now." Tiffany nodded and dropped her boobs. Amanda's eyes stayed focused on the slightly jiggling flesh.

"If you think of anything that I can do, let me know. You earned it tonight, Amanda," the blonde nodded.

"Thanks for getting me involved, too," I offered. Amanda quickly turned to me and smiled, the relief evident on her face.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Amanda said sincerely.

"I did," I said, letting my gaze linger on her covered tits. "I enjoyed the entire night." I looked at her and she smiled.

"I'll see you guys later?" she asked. Tiffany grinned and nodded. Amanda's eyes shifted down to look at Tiffany's bared boobs again. She bit her lip, but turned and walked to the door.

As it closed behind her, Tiffany giggled.

"What was that?" I asked carefully.

"She wants me, but certainly doesn't want to admit it," Tiff said. "Especially in front of you. I just like letting her know who's boss."

"She did well tonight," I noted. Tiff nodded.

"Yes she did. It's why I'm curious about her. She may not have the best tits, but she's good, and she's certainly got the mind to make a power play." I looked at her with confusion. Tiff grinned. "She didn't make an explicit commitment to me; she let it stay implied. You were her go-between. She could say she was doing it to be neutral; that as you weren't a member of the sorority, you were outside the sphere of influence. She's a go-getter."

I nodded my understanding. I never claimed to be an expert, but the intricacies Tiff mentioned sounded almost too Machiavellian; these girls were always competing. I had both a new respect and a bit of concern for the new leader in the house. I was amazed she was able to manipulate the events so carefully and still study well enough to remain as ahead in school as she was.

"What?" Tiffany asked.

"Just realizing what a lucky guy I am," I told her.

"You don't know the half of it, Jon," she whispered. "Sabrina was there for a couple of reasons tonight, dressed the way she was. One, because I can; the sorority needs to see that, and Sabrina needs to remember it. And two, because she's your prize, too. She made it between all three of us when the stakes came up. And she's going to repay her debt; you said you were on board." I nodded, slowly. "Now you get to reap the reward of owning a bitch," Tiffany said, suddenly passionate. "We're coming over Friday night."

"Oh, fuck," I said.

"Fuck her, let her blow you, whatever. We're to the point now where she's your toy, Jon. Your little toy. I heard you let Corey go because she wasn't supposed to be there." I suddenly grew concerned. "Not a worry," she insisted. "Sabrina was supposed to be there. I want you to take it to her when we get there. Show her you are in control," she added. I swallowed. The conversation had gotten suddenly intense.

"Now, are you going to survive tonight if I kick you out? We both have work to do."

"I'll be fine," I assured her, grinning.

"Think of me tonight; you'll know when." I blushed, and Tiffany laughed. She slid her t-shirt on and moved to the door.

"See you tomorrow, at school at least; I know you've got some studying to catch up on."

I slept soundly that night, following Tiff's advice.

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
Re: Best Friend's Sister, Part Twenty
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2018, 12:03:00 PM »
Hi, Jon! I noticed the last portion of chp 20 had been accidentally cut off:

I was able to catch up on a lot of studying. Dad's shipment was late, so he sent me home with the idea that I'd do the double shipment on the morning. When I got home, I texted Kara “Boobs now,” knowing I'd be getting a shot of those heavy hanging e-cups soon. Tiffany's conversation about Sabrina had gotten me worked up. I thought about going to Hooters, but Tiffany was going to be home soon, and she'd mentioned she might come over.

I kept studying until I heard my phone buzz, and looked over to see Kara standing in the bathroom mirror of her apartment (I'd seen pictures before; I assumed that was it). She was obviously either still dressed or on her way out, and her big tits were pulled out of her bra, flopping over the under wire and on display for my eyes. She had an impish grin on her face. I would have been more sympathetic to Kara, but after we had chatted, I knew she liked it just a bit.

“Great shot,” I texted back. I went back to studying and at about eight o'clock heard a knock at the door. I opened it, unsurprised, but very glad to see my girlfriend. She had brought a pizza to the apartment. I kissed her and thanked her. We sat at the couch, setting the pizza on the little TV tray I'd set up to eat on while I watched movies.

“How was your day?” she asked. I told her about it briefly; I saw in her eyes she wanted to tell me something. I looked down to her bra clad tits as she began.

“Oh, right,” Tiff said. She manipulated the garment under her back and slid it down her left arm first. Then she pulled her right arm out and pulled the bra from the shirt. Her tits still stayed pointed almost directly at me, but her nipples were poking through the soft cotton blouse she'd put on. “Better?” she asked. I looked into her eyes, and saw that though her face was emotionless, her eyes were sparkling. I nodded.

“How about you? What did you do today?” I asked. Tiff grinned.

“Aside from taking my bra off just now, a lot,” Tiffany told me. We both chuckled. “First day of work,” Tiffany said. I grinned.

“Did you like it?” I asked.

“It's so nice. The manager, Ms. Williams, is awesome. I think she's about 25; really laid back, but everything gets done. The customers are so much nicer, and all women. The guys that did come in barely said a word. Oh, Sarah was training me today, and wanted to know if I'd fight her. I also get a discount on those bras, so you won't be able to surprise me until they know you there,” Tiffany said.

“Sarah?” I asked. Tiffany nodded. “Yeah. She's really good at training,” Tiff nodded again, and then laughed.

“Yes, perv,” Tiffany grinned. “Sarah and I are going to fight this weekend. For you. Though she's asked that you just watch, whether she loses or wins,” Tiffany added. I nodded.

“No problem,” I agreed. Tiffany rolled her eyes.

“As long as you back my winning boobs there's no problem,” Tiff said, looking proudly at her chest. I grinned.

“Of course,” I acknowledged. “Like Sarah's little titties will hold up to yours,” I whispered. Tiffany grinned.

“I would love to hear how I'm going to beat her down, baby,” she whispered. “But I'm hungry, and I don't like cold pizza. Besides, you need to um, conserve your strength, right?” I looked at her.

“You're going to be a busy, busy boy in a couple of days. I have big plans for you and Sabrina.” I grinned, but felt a slight nervous twitch in my stomach. I had no idea what was going to happen, but so far nothing had gone terribly wrong yet. I realized, even thinking it, that that had been the wrong thing to think.

Tiffany grinned as I sat there, and leaned over to open the pizza box. We ate quickly and quietly, both of us apparently starving.

“Do you mind if we just lay on the couch?”

Before I could say anything else, a ding announced a text on Tiffany's phone. She looked at me for a moment before leaning over and grabbing her phone. She tapped a few times on the screen, and her eyes grew wide.

“What is it?” I asked. Tiff grinned and handed me the phone.

“From Gloria,” she said.

“U n me bitch. Nxt Saturday. Bring ur guy.”

Tiffany was grinning as she watched my face read the message. I looked up from the phone.

“You game?” she asked. “Gina wasn't as upset as Gloria is, but the two are tight. I'm surprised it's taken her this long to challenge me.”

“Yeah, I'll go,” I said. Tiff smiled.

“I figured you might,” she said, her voice demure. “But first, we're having Sabrina over. Can you cook dinner?” I grinned and nodded. We ate the pizza together, not talking much, and just enjoying a quick meal. Tiffany looked at her phone a few times, then at me while we ate. When we finished, Tiffany looked at her phone and sighed, standing up.

“I've got to get going.” Tiffany leaned over to grab her bra, and I leaned over just enough to cup her hanging breast.

She pulled away, but grinning widely. “Ah, ah,” she scolded. “You have to conserve your energy for Friday. And Sarah and I will be getting together on Wednesday, after work. Here.” I grinned.

“Sounds good.” I told her. “You sure you have to go tonight?”

Tiff nodded, almost a bit sadly. “Yeah, there's some stuff at the house I have to take care of. Thanks for dinner,” she said. I laughed.

“You brought it,” I pointed out. Tiff grinned.

“That's a good point. You ungrateful twit.” We both chuckled and I kissed her on the cheek.

“Thanks,” I said as she got up to leave. I stood and gave her a slow kiss.

“I wish I didn't have to go. But I'm glad you'll be around on Wednesday.” She left, and I shook my head.

The rest of the school week and work week was hectic. I got two texts from Tiffany apologizing, and barely responded because of all the work piling on. Wednesday a class was canceled, and I almost wept with joy. I went to work early, finished the entire room fast.

“What's going on, Jon?” My dad asked. I could hear the surprise in his voice.

“Date with Tiffany,” I told him, as honest as I was willing to be.

“Ah. Well, you're finished,” he said, laughing and shaking his head. “I'm proud of you, son. You've made it through more than half the semester, and you haven't missed a day of work. School going okay?”

“Yeah,” I told him. I was actually holding out hope that I could surprise my parents with a four point my first semester.

“Good. You still with Tiff?” he asked. I nodded.

“How often she staying over?” he asked. I admit that I was surprised by the question, and when I looked at my dad, I saw a serious, almost concerned look on his face.

“Couple of nights a week,” I admitted. He grinned.

“Nice. Long enough to have some fun, but not too much to keep you away from your work. Chip off the old block,” he chuckled. “I had to fight your mom off,”

“Ahhhh!” I yelled. Dad nodded.

“You're too easy, Jon.” He paused. “Guess Tiffany knows that,” he added flippantly.

“Holy hell,” I groaned.

“Get home. Take Thursday and Friday off. I'm closing the store on Friday anyway for vacation. Your mom and I will be gone for about five days. Can you check by the house every couple of days?” I nodded. I'd done it before when I had lived there: water the plants, get the mail.

“Sounds good. Where are you guys headed?”

“Well, we finally got rid of that freeloading kid, so we're heading to the Caribbean. Less likely for the kid to find the videos.”

“Stop!” I shouted. Dad laughed again.

“Proud of you, son,” he said quickly, and gave me a hug. “Now go make sure that I stay that way.”

I nodded and headed home. I grabbed a quick shower, and made a large pot of spaghetti, hoping the sauce came out all right.

As I was finishing up some history notes, I heard a knock at the door.

I stood and opened it, and Sarah stepped in quickly. The raven-haired girl was wearing a sweatshirt and some sweatpants, hiding her curves from anyone watching.

“Hey,” Sarah said softly. “How are you, Jon?”

“Fine, thanks. Please come in,” I offered. “Can I get you guys something? Water, soda?” Sarah nodded.

“Water, please.” Sarah said politely. Tiffany strode in behind her.

“Make it two, garcon,” Tiffany said, grinning. I nodded, heading to the kitchen to let both the girls get ready. By the time I'd gotten back, both Tiffany and Sarah were standing in their bras. I almost laughed, as both were wearing the same set of lingerie.

“We had some trouble deciding on stakes,” Tiffany noted. “Sarah and I decided we'll fight over who gets to wear this bra and panty set.” Sarah smiled and took the water I offered. Tiffany did the same.

“Sit down, and enjoy the show, Jon,” Tiff whispered as she took the drink.

I did as I was told and watched the two girls quietly remove their bras. Tiffany's fell first, her firm globes jiggling just enough for my distraction. Her thick nips hardened, crinkling in the cooler air of the room. Her round flesh settled high on her chest, and I grinned as I watched my girlfriend's big boobs spring free. She cupped them, pushing her boobs up and together before dropping them. The lack of a definite shake made me stare, and as I pulled my eyes away, I saw Sarah staring, too.

The black haired girl was pulling off her bra as she saw my girlfriend's powerful tits and swallowed. Her own tits were sizable, maybe down a cup size or so, but they sat almost perfectly on her chest. Her nipple hardened as well, crinkling, with a much smaller point springing from the darker flesh of her areolas.

“I haven't had a good match in a while,” Tiff said to Sarah, who nodded. My girlfriend's eyes fell to Sarah's chest, where her perky boobs stood out, her hardened nipples jutting out at Tiffany. “Looks like it'll be a while still,” Tiffany said, grinning.

“Oh, fuck you,” Sarah said. Sarah was still smiling, but her grin had faded after Tiffany's taunt. She lightly pushed her firm boobs forward, her nipples brushing the bottom of Tiffany's jugs. Tiffany didn't let much of a look cross her face, but pushed down with her bigger tits. Sarah grunted as she felt the weight of her coworker's breasts on hers. Neither pair of tits budged much, but Sarah pulled away quickly, hoping to line up her tits with Tiffany's.

Tiffany didn't let Sarah have that chance, bringing her tits around for a slower strike than I was used to seeing. It still had an effect, as Tiffany's right breast swung into Sarah's right boob. The smaller tit shook a bit, but the impact was relatively soft, and Sarah shot back, slinging her torso to follow Tiff's momentum. Her left breast struck Tiffany's left boob, and while there was a stronger impact, no noticeable movement occurred, save for some nice, enticing jiggling from both pair of firm breasts.

“You've got such nice tits,” Tiffany said, grinning. “I can't wait to flatten them.” Sarah groaned as Tiffany gently thrust her chest forward, pushing the full weight of her dense tits onto Sarah's smaller pair.

“Jesus, no wonder so many people want to get you,” Sarah snapped. “Get off my tits!” Sarah leaned back just for a moment, and struck, sending her firm tits against Tiffany's. Tiff moaned as she felt Sarah's firm jugs slam into hers, and Sarah repeated the motion. Another solid blow shook Tiff's tits, shaking her flesh momentarily. Tiffany recovered quickly enough, moving out of the way of the next blow, and swinging her bigger, heavier breasts across Sarah's chest.

Sarah evaded Tiffany's swing and stabbed forward again. Her left breast thumped against Tiffany's right, but her right breast just glanced my girlfriend's left. Tiffany didn't make a sound, instead slamming back. Both women groaned as their flesh met straight on, sending ripples through both pair. I shifted in my seat, trying to get comfortable.

The two girls kept their tits pressed together, and shifted slightly from side to side. I noticed that Sarah was mirroring Tiff's movements, and wondered if the black-haired girl had a plan to take on Tiff's big boobs. Sarah continued to grind, shifting her chest left and right, and Tiffany kept moving her big boobs over and around Sarah’s perky boobs. Neither pair seemed to shift much, keeping much of the original shape even as the contact increased. I watched the tops of Tiffany's pair flatten slightly as Sarah's firm boobs flattened from below. The same happened when contact was made from any direction.

“Nice tits,” Tiff acknowledged. Sarah's eyes narrowed, looking for a taunt. Finding none, she seemed content to fabricate one, and pulled away to launch her tits into the underside of my girlfriend's globes. Tiff groaned and tried to pull back, but Sarah's hands shot up quickly to her opponent's shoulders. Tiff managed to grab her forearms, her own hands striking out, and the two women gripped each other's forearms as they circled around one another.

Tiff moved first, thrusting her chest outward, aiming her tits at Sarah's pert breasts. Sarah followed, moving just a second too late, and the momentum favored the brunette. Tiff's tits slammed into Sarah's exposed boobs, extracting a gasp.

“Ow,” Sarah. “Bitch!” Sarah slung her tits from the side, and I watched curiously as she tried the “wrecking ball” move that I'd seen Kara and some of the bustier girls use to success before. Tiffany slammed from the opposite direction, and Sarah groaned as she felt the full density of my girlfriend's big breasts meet her smaller boobs.

“Oh, fuck,” Sarah whispered. Sarah immediately pulled back as far as the mutual forearm grip would allow, which allowed Tiffany another shot at the black-haired girl's exposed boobs. Tiffany's tits hid Sarah's from view, but I could tell that the blow had hurt. Sarah swore again, this time slamming back. The blow rocked both sets of tits, and the black-haired girl winced, Tiffany pulled back a bit as their breasts wobbled on their chests.

“Nice hit,” Tiffany conceded, thrusting forward again. Sarah met Tiff's bigger boobs with her own, this time matching the speed and aim of her new coworker. I saw Tiff's tits shake on impact, as did Sarah's smaller, pert tits.

“C'mon Tiff,” Sarah said. “Don't you want to put a better show on for your boyfriend? He looks bored.” I saw Tiff smile, but also watched her back tense up just noticeably.

“Good call,” Tiff said. She bent low and thrust up. Sarah, obviously not expecting the blow, probably felt as much as I saw as her tits were pushed up, her nipples pointing towards Tiff's neck for a moment as the impact sent them flying upward. Her beautiful boobs shook on her chest as Tiffany responded to her taunt, leaning down enough that her grip on Sarah's arms brought the latter to lean over just slightly. The movement created a perfect target for Tiffany, and Sarah's moans almost became a yell.

Tiffany's shot sent Sarah's boobs up and back again, her flesh obviously beginning to feel the fight as they became an angry red. Her smaller breasts still didn't shake much, even being pushed up by my girlfriend's firm globes. Tiffany pulled back, letting the perky flesh of Sarah's tits fall down again.

Sarah, in obvious desperation, slung her tits up as well. Tiff was able to move back, but not in time for Sarah's boobs to glance her nipple. Tiffany winced as the grazing blow scraped across her areolas, shoving her nipple upward. Sarah noticed, and immediately began swinging her tits, aiming for the same type of grazing blow. Another shot sent her flesh across Tiffany's chest, and I saw my girlfriend's grip loosen as her nipples were both pushed to the right by the firm flesh of Sarah's tits.

I shouldn't have been surprised, but Sarah recovered from her last blow then moved forward and pushed her perky chest into Tiff's. My girlfriend groaned again as her nipples felt Sarah's boobs invading their space, and Sarah immediately began a small, circular grinding motion, seemingly avoiding any nipple to nipple contact but pushing Tiff's thick tips around.

“Shit,” Tiffany muttered. I saw Tiff's hands try to move up to Sarah's shoulders, and as she released the latter's forearms, Sarah made the move first, but lay her palms on Tiffany's shoulders. When my girlfriend tried to pull Sarah closer, the black-haired girl's hands halted Tiff's efforts. I realized quickly that Sarah's strategy allowed her to grind her tits over Tiff's nipples while she shook her chest. I was impressed by the thought, but worried for my girlfriend as she winced and grunted.

Sarah's tits scraped and slid across Tiff's nipples, while my girlfriend's bigger tits would push in occasionally. Sarah was much stronger than I'd thought, however, and Tiff couldn't bring her in. When my girlfriend stepped back, Sarah would step forward. If Tiff tried to step forward, Sarah would step back. She mirrored Tiffany each way, and finally Tiffany stepped a half step forward, then came back very quickly. Sarah lost contact for just a moment, but Tiffany used the moment, reaching up and Grabbing Sarah's wrists.

Sarah was obviously surprised by the move, and couldn't recover before Tiffany's hands had pulled Sarah's arms down to her sides. Tiffany was in an awkward position for a moment, but still slung her tits to the right, slamming her right breast into Sarah's right boob. Sarah's breast moved across her chest just slightly, the awkward blow lacking momentum, but landing a direct hit regardless.

Sarah stepped back with enough force that Tiffany lost her grip, and my girlfriend swore. So far, Sarah's escape tactic had frustrated Tiffany. She'd landed a few good shots, I realized, but nothing devastating. Sarah, meanwhile, had made Tiff's' tits an angry red at the tip, and her nipples were a bit swollen. Sarah's tits still showed the red from the few shots that Tiffany had landed, her meaty breasts swinging gently as she began to circle her new coworker.

“What's the matter, Tiff? Scared of my little titties?” Sarah called.

“Bring them over here, and I'll show you,” Tiffany shot back.

“Look at Jon, squirming, Tiff. He knows you're beat. Your big heavy jugs are going to flop all over that store tomorrow.” I was surprised that Sarah turned the attention to me. “And it looks like he's enjoying that idea,” she giggled.

Tiff smirked, but I noticed her eyes narrow. I wondered if Sarah saw it.

“He's enjoying what I'm going to do to you, Sarah,” Tiff said, her voice as light as she could manage.

“He's enjoying the idea of you sucking my tits?” Sarah asked. Tiffany didn't say anything.

Her response was no less pointed, however, as she moved with cat-like quickness, stepping forward and grabbing Sarah. Sarah felt her arms slap to her side as Tiffany slid her own arms around the lithe black-haired girl.

“I think you're going to wish you'd said something else,” Tiffany said. Sarah struggled for a moment, and then I saw her face go slack as she felt Tiffany's first blow. My girlfriend stood on her toes, and almost jumped before bringing her big tits crashing down on the younger woman. While part of my view was obstructed by my girlfriend’s toned back, I saw Tiff's left breast flatten just slightly even as she pushed down Sarah's right boob. The small orb distended a bit before Tiffany's tit slid over it, completely blocking my view.

“You think your titties are too firm for me to do this?” Tiff asked. Sarah looked at her, still stunned at the speed of the shift in the fight. Her mouth was slightly open when Tiff pulled her in, and the obvious discomfort caused her face to finally shift, as her eyes closed slightly, and her lips became tightly drawn. Tiff slowly slid her bigger chest from left to right, and I watched the outer edges of my girlfriend's big jugs shift and slide as she began grinding into Sarah's chest.

“Oh, fuck,” Sarah whispered. To her credit, she slid her hands in their limited mobility up to Tiffany's hips, just as they started curving out to her ass. I took the second or two to enjoy the view of Tiffany's rounded butt as Sarah began to respond to the grinding, trying to shove her own perky boobs into Tiffany's larger pair. I wished I could see the angle from the side. They'd positioned themselves so I could really only see Tiffany's right breast sliding up and over Sarah's left, catching partial glimpses of Sarah's trapped tit.

“How do my big titties feel?” Tiffany asked, her tone casual. “You still think I'm going to be sucking your little boobs, Sarah?” Sarah said nothing, but thrust forward with all of her body, actually almost falling down. Tiff groaned, and Sarah pulled back. She was able to pull back farther, this time thrusting again with all of her might. Her smaller tits scored a direct hit, obviously slamming into Tiff's nipples.

“Oh, damn,” Tiffany moaned.

“Yeah,” Sarah said. “I'm going to send Jon a few pics to remind him, Tiff. Your big tits hanging down while you suck my firmer set.”

“One problem,” Tiffany breathed as Sarah pulled back. The black-haired girl grinned and thrust forward again. This time, Tiffany let Sarah go as far as she could, still wincing. Then Tiffany's arms wrapped tightly around Sarah's smaller frame, her biceps circling the same place on Sarah's arms. Sarah's eyes went wide as she felt Tiffany's muscles tighten, and her own chest was pulled once again into the larger breasted girl's tits. Tiff secured her grip then looked at me.

“I want Jon to have a live view of the fight, Sarah.” Tiff began pushing her tits into Sarah's, and Sarah, despite some impressive struggle, was learning how strong my girlfriend could be. She couldn't move her torso, and any movement she did make was causing Tiffany to sling her tits in the opposite direction, pushing Sarah's smaller tits around. As Tiffany positioned herself for my better view, Sarah tried one more escape, sliding her left leg between Tiffany's and twisting to the right. Tiffany somehow managed to keep her footing, longer than Sarah, who fell backwards, with Tiffany landing atop her.

“Oops,” Tiffany said. She continued grinding Sarah, but I noticed my girlfriend side her left leg under Sarah's right. She looped her right leg over Sarah's left and then sat up just a bit, pulling her arms away. Sarah felt the release, and tried to sit up, but Tiffany slid her legs open just a bit and Sarah fell back. I was glad my floor was carpeted, and I chuckled at the mundane idea as I watched my girlfriend move in for the kill.

Because Tiffany had trapped her legs, Sarah was in no position to move out of the way as Tiffany trapped her hands. It took her a few seconds, as Sarah realized quickly what Tiffany was trying to do, but soon, one wrist had been pinned over her head, then the other.

Tiff now moved lazily as she realized the position Sarah was in.

“If you suck them now, admit you've lost, I'll spare you the next step,” Tiffany told her, dangling her succulent flesh in front of Sarah's mouth.

“And what is that?” Sarah asked. I realized that unlike Amanda, Sarah was not attracted to my girlfriend, keeping her poise under the offer.

“A boob-bomb,” Tiffany giggled. “Where I just sit here and pummel your defenseless tits until you tell me that you can't take anymore. Or I flatten your jugs, whichever.”

“Fuck that. Get off!” Sarah bucked, but to no avail. I did watch her tits jiggle and shake, her nipples pointing up as Tiffany tightened her grip and lined up her boobs. Sarah realized she couldn't escape and had begun staring at Tiffany's big, heavy tits over hers. Her eyes widened as she saw Tiffany's boobs dwarf her own, and I could see her begin mulling her chances. Tiffany must have seen the same thing looking down at her prone coworker.

“Last chance,” Tiff told her.

“I'll suck them,” Sarah said, panicked. “You have better tits.” Tiff looked surprised, but pulled off of her.

“Sit next to Jon,” Tiff told Sarah. Sarah looked at me, and I slid over as far as I could.

“Get closer Jon. She wanted you to see this.” Sarah looked down, though I couldn't tell whether it was her lap or her tits. She sat down on the opposite side of the couch and looked up at Tiffany as my girlfriend approached.

Tiffany reached down to lightly cup Sarah's perky boobs. Sarah winced at the first touch, but Tiffany was gentle as she caressed her opponent's flesh. Sarah's firm flesh bounced and rippled slightly as Tiffany pulled away.

“I'm glad I didn't have to crush these,” Tiffany said. Before Sarah could say anything, Tiffany had pushed her left breast into her mouth. Sarah wasted no time sucking on it, slurping away. “Gently,” Tiffany said.

I felt myself stiffen as another woman began suckling my girlfriend's superior tits. Tiffany's hands remained on Sarah's weakened jugs.

“Can Jon feel?” Tiffany asked. My girlfriend pulled her tit away from Sarah's lips. Sarah licked her lips.

“I'd rather keep this between us,” she said, shaken.

“Of course,” I said.

“But you were going to send those pictures to him?” Tiffany asked, letting Sarah resume her obeisance. Sarah paused for a moment, but an insistent push from Tiffany forced the black-haired girl to continue.

“I'll let you off the hook this time because you're doing this part so well,” Tiff taunted. “I'm glad you came out tonight.” Sarah pulled away this time.

“I bet,” she said, smirking. “You do have amazing breasts, Tiff,” she said, looking up at the orbs that had pummeled hers. “I just had to feel them myself.”

“Whenever you want to, just ask. Maybe at the store if you're feeling a bit frisky?” Sarah laughed, but I noticed her gaze linger for just a moment. I shook my head, wondering if I should be jealous or turned on. I attribute my decision to follow the latter to my hormones at that age.

“I think we should all get some rest,” Tiff said, pulling away from Sarah's mouth. Sarah nodded, leaning over to get her bra.

“Oh, no, sweetheart. Those were our stakes. Only one of us gets to walk out of here wearing that set.” Sarah's eyes went wide.

“But that's the only bra I have here,” Sarah said, understanding immediately what Tiffany was saying.

“I guess you should have thought about that before coming over. You could borrow one of mine, but...” she let the thought trail off while staring at Sarah's smaller pair.

“Bitch,” she said, shaking her head and smiling. She pulled on her shirt, and I immediately understood why she wanted the bra. The top of the shirt wasn't too tight, but it certainly hugged the exterior curves of her pert boobs, and her nipples poked through the thin material easily.

“It's night. You'll get home before anyone notices,” Tiffany told her. “Though I wouldn't mind seeing you at the store like that.”

“That would not go over well. We sell lingerie,” Sarah pointed out, now grinning. She purposefully avoided too much contact with her breasts as she pulled her sweatshirt over her chest, however, the pain still lingering.

“You could point out the reason we need it, with those perky little nipples always on display.” Sarah flipped her off.

“Stop. I'll see you at work Friday?” Sarah asked. Tiffany nodded.

“Thanks for the show,” I called as she left. Sarah blushed and closed the door behind her. Tiffany looked at me and shrugged.

“I didn't expect her to quit,” I told my girlfriend.

“I had her dead to rights. While you gain some toughness in holding out, we're friends and coworkers. No need to do too much damage,” Tiff reasoned. Something was off about her tone.

“Are you trying to convince me or you?” I asked. Tiff glanced at me but shrugged.

“Probably a bit of both. It's been a while since I've had a really good fight,” Tiff whispered. “I think I need to find something to do with all that pent up aggression.” She sauntered across the room to the couch and sat down next to me.

I cupped both of her tits and she sighed as she leaned back.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 12:05:22 PM by Augur »
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile