News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

When Kelsey met Michael in college - Part 2

• 4 Replies

Offline Michael James

• God Member
When Kelsey met Michael in college - Part 2
« on: August 21, 2018, 07:29:09 AM »
Kelsey pushes back into me, turns and looks at me square in the eye and say, " remember what I said..." kisses me one last time, and then turn and walk out into the grass in the rain. As she gets there and turn around, Kelsey’s suddenly punched right her right cheek by Candi who had closed the distance so quickly I didn't even have time to make a sound.  Just like that, Kelsey’s on the ground in the rain holding her cheek with Candi standing over her. As Kelsey looks up at her, squinting though the raindrops that are beginning to fall more and more, Candi just laughs and says, "this won’t take long..." as she strips out of her bikini and is totally naked standing over Kelsey……

Kelsey look up through the rain an you can see the anger in her face. If she could have killed Candi with her look, Candi would have died where she stood, period.  But, since she can’t, Kelsey thought about Kicking her I her knees and going that route, but thought better of it as she slowly slid away and slowly got to her feet while not taking her eyes off of Candi. Candi just watched her and grinned. Kelsey finally got to her feet and stripped out of her bikini and now, standing in front of me where two of the hottest women I’ve ever seen naked, much less naked together, at the same time, about to fight, basically… for me!!

Candi finally said, “Are we going to fight, or are you going to go home and cry?” Kelsey jumped straight at Candi and they both locked their hands in each other’s hair and began trying to throw each other around the yard, screaming at each other, “YOU BITCH!” “WHORE!” “SLUT!” “cxnt!” just then, as they were swinging each other around, Candi slipped and went down on her side with Kelsey falling on top of her. Kelsey started to shove her head down in the mud to cover her face and also let loose a slap that echoed off the walls and fence. Kelsey just held her head down with one hand and began wildly slapping with her right hand.  Candi, for her part, was slapping back also, but just didn’t have as much on it as she was only able to swing her arm from elbow down.

Suddenly, Candi saw an opening and grabbed Kelsey’s left tit that was bouncing around and squeezed for all she was worth!  Kelsey screamed and tried to jump back away as she grabbed Candi’s hand to try to pull it loose from her tit! When she couldn’t dislodge her hand, Kelsey reared back and punched Candi square in the jaw, causing her to release her breast as she was knocked backwards flat on her back holding her jaw, dazed and blurry eyed.  Kelsey fell backward too since she was still trying to get away from the terrible tit squeeze Candi had her in.

Now, after catching their breath, both girls stood up slowly, each now showing a bit more respect for the other and both covered in mud. Me, I was sitting at the table on the back porch rubbing my hard cock through my pants. Candi made the first move this time, as she slowly moved closer to Kelsey, who stepped sideways to her left causing them to circle each other. She wasn’t backing up, just moving in circles…  Candi then lifted her hands and opened them wide at just above shoulder level signaling an informal test of strength.  Now, Kelsey was in good shape, but wasn’t quite as toned as Candi, but was solid and not soft by any means.

Kelsey slowly, and cautiously raised her hands an when all four hands were together, the girls locked their fingers as they both simultaneously tightened every muscle in their body trying to overpower each other!  Grunts were heard from both girls as they staggered together chest to chest (with no oil this time) and each girl could feel how firm the other’s breasts were in comparison. Candi then decided to lower her hands and straighten her arms some, making them spread apart about a foot, THEN yanked her arms wide again, pulling them together, essentially slamming her larger D cup tits into Kelsey’s smaller C cups, causing Kelsey to grunt a little bit.  Candi repeated that move about 5 times before she did it the 6th time and as she slammed into Kelsey, causing her to really grimace in pain, she opened her hands letting go, and allowing the unsuspecting Kelsey to fall to the ground from the force of the blow!

Kelsey lay there on the ground rubbing her sore breasts while Candi, again, stood over her grinning! Kelsey looked over at me with a slight worried look on her face as saw that I was totally rubbing my cock.  Candi looked back at me also and grinned! She then said to Kelsey, “Looks like YOUR MAN likes watching you get your ass kicked and your tits flattened! HAHAHAHA!!!” Kelsey jumped to her feet, walked straight up and got in Candi’s face as she slammed her tits into Candi’s. “FUCK YOU BITCH! I didn’t come here to tit box you, I came here to kick your ass!” Candi laughed and said, “Well, you’re not doing a very good job at either tonight! Are you sure you don’t want to just leave?” <<SLAP!>> “Fuck you, you bitch!” was all Kelsey said as she slapped Candi so hard she stepped back 2 steps.

Candi, slow turned around…” YOU FUCKING cxnt! YOUR ASS IS MINE NOW!” as she jumped at Kelsey, but she was ready for the attack!  As Candi came at Kelsey, reaching for her throat, Kelsey slightly squatted done, wrapped her in a bear hug, lifted and twisted and landed the most perfect belly to belly suplex I’ve ever seen in my life! As they landed, you heard the rush of air leaving Candi in a big “WOOOSHHH!!!!” Kelsey knew she had a few seconds and she looked up at me through the pouring rain and grinned, looked at my crotch and licked her lips! This made me twitch as I could almost feel myself about to cum!  I moved to open my pants and take care of myself right then, and she literally stopped and said, “Please don’t. I want you for myself when I’m finished!”

As Candi began to stir, Kelsey slid forward into a schoolgirl pin and looked down at Candi. “Do we really need to finished this, or do you give now?” I don’t think Candi wanted to give as she suddenly started squirming and twisting and turning underneath Kelsey. Kelsey must have experience here because she rode her like a professional rodeo star!  Suddenly though, Candi’s feet shot up and as Kelsey’s arms were up, wrapped her feet under her shoulders and hooked her toes on her upper chest and pulled Kelsey off in one swift move.  Kelsey landed flat on her back, yet almost in a rear scissor hold as Candi moved beside her and truly applied her scissor hold, making her scream in pain! Soon the screams turned into grunts as Kelsey tightened every muscle in her midsection to help relieve the pain.

Kelsey was able to turn around and face Candi while still trapped. She was able to wedge one of her arms into the scissor hold to take some pressure off. With her free hand, she reached down and grabbed a huge hand full of Candi’s left breast! (She knew it! Candi’s boobs were FAKE!) Candi then grabbed Kelsey’s hair and pulled her head down towards he her chest which took a little pressure off her breast! Kelsey was able to push forward, and kept pushing and eventually was able to stand up, forcing Candi’s grip on her to fail. When her grip failed, Kelsey was quick to step over Candi’s left leg and then basically sat right down, trapping the leg so she couldn’t wrap her up again! Next thing I knew, Candi somehow forced them into a roll, and they rolled away from me a few times, then rolled back in my direction while each was slapping the other’s face when the opportunity arose, and pulled hair the rest of the time!

Finally, they stopped rolling in the wet grass, with Kelsey ending up on top! She was essentially on her knees, with Candi’s left leg draped over her right thigh, forcing her legs apart. Even from where I was sitting, I could tell that both of their nipples were hard! Soon, Kelsey started smacking Candi’s tits and calling her names as she did! “Bitch, fucking whore”, and a few other’s I can’t repeat here. Candi was slapping Kelsey’s smaller tits and screaming the same thing! It looked like a blur of hands flying and tit’s bouncing!

Finally, Kelsey stopped slapping her tits and started trying to grab her hands. When she caught Candi’s hands, by her wrists, Kelsey just leaned forward and slammed them to the ground beside Candi’s head!  They both took a well needed breather for a second as they’d been hard at it for the better part of 30 minutes with neither really getting the upper hand.

After a minute or two, Kelsey repositioned as her foot was stuck, and was trying to free it. When she did, her pussy suddenly came into full contact with Candi’s and both girls suddenly shuddered and said, “HOLY FUCK! SONOFABITCH!”.  Kelsey moved slowly back, lifting her pussy off Candi’s. Both of them looked each other straight in the eye for a second and as if a mutual, unspoken agreement occurred, Kelsey lowered her pussy again and slowly rubbed Candi’s pussy!  “Ooooh, you’re soaked down there, I knew you got off on this!” said Kelsey. “Uh huhhh… uhhh…  and so are you bitch! I felt your wet pussy in the oil match!” Kelsey just grinned.

Candi then asked, “First to cum, or endurance?” “Hmmm…” Kelsey replied, “Endurance! I want you to know who’s better! Anyone can get someone off!” Candi grinned and said, “I knew there was one thing I liked about you!  You’re going to wish you never came over!  I’m going to fuck you raw and you wont even be able to fuck your man tonight!” as she looked over at me with a wicked grin.

Kelsey fired back, “Oh yeah? You can think that, but I can tell you right now, my pussy will eat yours alive! You’ll be begging me to stop inside 30 minutes! It’ll be YOU who can’t fuck for a month after I’m finished with you!”

Suddenly, Candi lifted her pussy to meet Kelsey’s an both women moaned as they started humping each other’s pussy!  Slowly at first and Kelsey lifted Candi’s leg and held it up so she could get the best position possible! Since it was still raining, Candi was almost as slippery as in the oil match! In a matter of minutes, both women were moaning, groaning, whimpering, and borderline screaming as they fucked, pussy to pussy as it turned from catfight, to tit fight, to catfight and now to sex fight!  I was steadily stroking my cock now, as I’d given up and pulled my pants down and figured I’d have no trouble getting it up again later!

Suddenly, I heard a squeal and looked up suddenly to see Kelsey moving away, Concerned, I looked closer, and couldn’t believe my eyes! Candi was a squirter!!!!  OMG! I’d never seen a girl squirt like that before, even after some of the massive orgasms I’d given them!  Kelsey suddenly slammed her pussy back down onto Candi again and continued fucking her! (I guess first blood to Kelsey) in a matter of seconds, Kelsey was shuddering and moaning loudly as she came really hard!   THAT worried me as I know when women cum really hard, it usually takes a minute or two to recover.

Candi just continued to fuck her from the bottom as she came all over her!  When Kelsey finally stopped cumming, Candi rolled her onto her back and said, “Now, you will see how a real woman fucks another!” and ground her pussy onto Kelsey so hard that it actually caused Kelsey to whimper, and almost cry as Candi’s pussy rubbed hers!   Candi’ just grinned as she continued her hard grind! Kelsey was starting to get into a rhythm with her when suddenly, Candi stopped and started pumping her pussy into Kelsey’s, making a wet slapping sound as the fluids were still flowing from both girls!

Kelsey was able to reach up and slowly take Candi’s Waist and slow her down and try to grind again. Candi just laughed and said, “What, your little girlie pussy can’t handle a good fucking? You’re all talk bitch!” and just started grinding again! As she was grinding, Kelsey suddenly started feeling something happening. The first thing she noticed was that Candi was cumming again and squirting all over her (which in the rain… who cares!) and second, she was feeling… YES! She was feeling Candi’s clit starting to get hard! Now, that could be good or bad depending on your position.

In their current position, Candi’s clit getting hard probably wasn’t the best thing, because soon, she’d be fucking her with it and would hate to lose a sex fight if her own clit wasn’t even hard. That’s when, rather than try to push Candi off of her, Kelsey decided to just roll over and have them both basically fucking each other with their ass in the air and scissoring each other laying face down and using only their pelvis muscles to do the work.  Candi rolled smoothly with her and kept up motions.  Now, they were fucking each other, not just one doing the fucking!

Kelsey came again! Suddenly, and out of nowhere, just like that! Again, Candi just laughed and kept fucking her through her orgasm! (2-1 Candi…   Yes, I was keeping score in my head) “GOD DAMNIT!!!” came from Kelsey’s mouth!  “Damn bitch, you are good!” She said to Candi!  Kelsey tried to wiggle away, and suddenly, BAM! Another orgasm hit her!!!  “Shhhhhiiiiiiitttttt!!!!!!!!” “Holy hell!” (3-1) Kelsey went limp for a minute to catch her breath! Candi took that opportunity to roll her over onto her back again, leaned over, wiped the dirt off her breast and totally took Kelsey’s left breast into her mouth and started sucking her engorged nipple making Kelsey moan in total pleasure!

Just as Kelsey moaned, Candi took her right hand and stuck two fingers into Kelsey’s pussy and slid them all the way up to her hand!   Kelsey literally climaxed right then! I’d never seen a woman come so many times that quickly! I’d swear her orgasm lasted for 2 minutes straight! Which was the length of time Candi sucked on her nipple AND had her fingers moving expertly in and out of Kelsey’s pussy!  When Kelsey finally came down from her hi, she was like, “Oh… My… Fucking… God!!!! That was amazing!!!” Candi just looked down at her and said, “You’re in way over your head bitch! Way over your head!”

Candi then moved up and straddled Kelsey’s chest and said, “Are you ready to give up yet? You know you can’t win, or at least you should by now!” Kelsey just looked up at her and said, “I’m not finished with you yet!”  With that, Candi then slid up untl her pussy was covering one of Kelsey’s nipples and started grinding her pussy on Kelsey’s chest and moaning in pleasure! She finally came again really quick and squirted all over Kelsey’s face, almost gagging her as so much hit her mouth and nose at the same time! “Cough… you.. cough.. Bitch!! I’m going to get you for that!” and wiggled her way out of the pin and shoved Candi down to the ground.

As Candi got back up, Kelsey jumped onto her and slid off behind her, and wrapped her arm around Candi’s neck and pulled her backward with one hand and reached around to her pussy with the other hand and started fingering her! After a minute, Candi started moaning and Kelsey just picked up the pace. She also found her clit and pinched it suddenly, surprising Candi and as she let go, shoved her fingers back into her and suddenly Candi was cumming just like that! Kelsey kept rubbing her pussy and clit as Candi came about 3 times in a row from it.  (I’ve lost count of the score now)

At this point the women have been going at this for about an hour and I have no idea how they’re able to keep it up!
After Candi finishes cumming, Kelsey gets up, shoves Candi back down on her back, and climbs on top of her in a 69 position and shoves her pussy right in Candi’s face, getting a muffled, “Mmmph…mmmmph” sound for a few seconds before she lifts up and leans forward and starts licking Candi’s clit! Candi squeals as it immediately feels amazing! In the 15 minutes they were in that position, it was almost impossible to tell how many orgasms were generated. Candi’s were easy because she’d squirt enough o put out a small firepit! The rain, by the way, was beginning to lighten up!

Next thing I knew, Kelsey was sitting up and turning around. She put her pussy right on top of Candi’s and I could see that Both women’s clits were rock hard and standing at attention! Candi has a slightly larger clit than Kelsey, but they were ready to do battle to the end.  Kelsey looked down, grabbed Candi’s legs, and lifted them up, over her body, almost forcing Candi’s legs onto her own chest, and then sat her pussy and clit directly on top of Candi (where Kelsey was pretty much squatting down on top of Candi’s pussy!

It appeared to me that the final battle had begun, as Kelsey began sliding her clit against Candi’s! Both girls immediately started moaning as the pleasure flowed through them! Now, neither girl played defense as there was no way to defend this as both clits were almost in constant contact! They did this for a while and while both women had multiple orgasms and Candi basically sprayed herself half the time!

Then, suddenly it happened.  You could see it in the girl’s face when it did! Her face contorted and you could see the strain to hold it back.  They continued to grind clits into each other.  I looked and could now see that one of the clits was looking like a concrete spike sticking out from it’s hood on the girl straining the most!  5 more swipes of clit vs clit and it happened,  JUST… LIKE…THAT!!!!!!!

Candi screamed her submission as she came so hard!!  She came, showering Kelsey with her cum as Kelsey continued to fuck her clit with her own and rub her pussy on Candi’s.  Candi’s orgasm lasted for literally 5 minutes. I have no idea how she had that much cum in her!  As she came down from the hi, she said, “HOLY FUCKING COW BITCH!!!! HOW IN THE HELL!!!!”  “I Have NEVER been fucked like that by anyone!!! EVER!!!” “OMG, I literally can’t feel my legs, much less move them!  HOLY SHIT!! You fucked me good!”

Kelsey even had a hard time standing up.  She stood and was barely able to stand as I went and helped her up onto the porch and into a chair. (Oh, I shot my load long ago and was already dressed again!)  Candi still lay in the grass panting. I walked over and asked if she needed some help. She nodded yes and I helped her up, then picked her up and carried her to the porch and put he down in the other chair. Both girls grabbed  the bottle of water and sucked it down in no time!

It was another 15 minutes before they’d rested enough to talk. Kelsey spoke first, “Where’s my money?” Candi looked at her and reached under her towel and slid it across the table, towards Kelsey.  “You won, fare and square! Take it!” she said.

Kelsey finished drying off and cleaning up a little, we all said our goodbyes, and we left.

Offline ninjoe42

Re: When Kelsey met Michael in college - Part 2
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2018, 10:57:54 AM »
Nice clean focused story! Good work!

On a personal level, I feel it would have been damn hot for Candi to legit win the titfight and sexfight. Confident losing girls are always so hot!

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2018, 06:34:08 PM »
did kelsey and candi see each other after the second fight?  also is kelcey still with micheal
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Michael James

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2018, 11:28:28 PM »
did kelsey and candi see each other after the second fight?  also is kelcey still with micheal

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline Kelseycat

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 10:18:10 PM »
Amazing story! Thank you for writing about me babe!