News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wife fights mistress. Real cat/fist fight

• 12 Replies

Offline cement1us

• God Member
  • Mature catfights are the best!
Wife fights mistress. Real cat/fist fight
« on: October 16, 2018, 02:26:09 PM »
Interview before the fight, then remove the tops and get it on.

https://spankbang.com/2n17r/video/real+catfight
Have loved catfights for as long as I can remember. I think when women fight, it's as much a psychological imposing of her will on her opponent, as a physical one.

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
Re: Wife fights mistress. Real cat/fist fight
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2018, 05:16:50 PM »
Thrilling as two mature women take their tops off and go at each other with ample breasts swinging.  The ladies fight each other to exhaustion. Before they started I thought one of the ladies looked as though she would win.  During the fight I felt she had the upper hand and would be victorious. She lost!

Offline Levargaman

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2018, 08:52:39 PM »
Another of Crystal's great fistfights.  Lisa was easily winning but she got so winded she quit, but did get in a few punches to her opponent's bosom.  If they each had a little more fighting skill they would have landed more shots to the face and the fight probably would have ended sooner.  Crystal fights were always better when they had a real reason to fight each other.

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 12:22:48 AM »
Yep, definitely did not think Lisa was going to lose that fight.  I guess we now know why the husband keeps going back to the Mistress.  I just thought that it was cheap that after all the punishment the wife laid out on the mistress that when the mistress was on top they ended the fight before she could get some revenge.
“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline JimmyD61

• I love catfights! Would love to hear about yours!
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2018, 02:44:12 PM »
I may be wrong but it sounds as though those two had a sexual relationship before the fight.  The gal makes a suggestion that Lisa enjoyed sucking her titties. Lisa just smiles at her...made the fight that much hotter.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 02:30:10 AM »
Still one of my favorites.  There's a gritty sexiness about the two of them removing their tops, exposing those large natural breasts, then squaring off --- while their long pants remain on. 

I wish that Crystal would have let the women take a break or two, then get back to it.  What happens in fights involving heavier women is that they get winded rather quickly, and in the Crystal format that meant that the remainder of the fight had lesser and lesser action.  Lisa made the mistake of over-doing it in another fight that she had in a later Vid Mag.  Fought well for awhile, then gassed out. 

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 10:40:21 PM »
Good stuff!
Cheers!

Offline grimlok

• God Member
  • Hi Been fan of women fights long as i can remember
« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2018, 01:34:06 AM »
Wow. Thanks. For sharing.
Mature women wrestling /catfights rule ????

Offline yora

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2018, 04:20:54 PM »
What a shocker of an ending!

Offline Interested fightfan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2018, 04:30:20 PM »
Couldn't agree more, oh well it happens.

Offline Pawgfight

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2018, 08:37:10 PM »
Great fight unscripted fight but I wouldn't call it a "real fight". There was no hits to head or face like you'd see in a real fight. The women seem to have had a threesome with the husband before, the "mistress" mentions it before the fight and wife smirks. There was no hatred between the two, just some low-income women willing to have a rough play fight for cash
« Last Edit: October 31, 2018, 08:38:45 PM by Pawgfight »

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2018, 03:54:42 AM »
Still one of my favorites.  There's a gritty sexiness about the two of them removing their tops, exposing those large natural breasts, then squaring off --- while their long pants remain on. 

I wish that Crystal would have let the women take a break or two, then get back to it.  What happens in fights involving heavier women is that they get winded rather quickly, and in the Crystal format that meant that the remainder of the fight had lesser and lesser action.  Lisa made the mistake of over-doing it in another fight that she had in a later Vid Mag.  Fought well for awhile, then gassed out.
I disagree.  why should the one woman "get to fightt till she isn't winning, then quit"?  the girl who quit couldn't continue.  she lost.  How long a break?  5 minutes?  2 hours?  Maybe a week so the less skilled can take lessonss?  the one qut.  It does not matter if she quit because she was tired or because she is losing.  the one who is able and willing to continue is the winner.

Yeah I think that woulda helped it. This almost was like the catfight equivalent of Taker vs. Triple H in Australia for me. Kinda hard to watch with the exhaustion of the two involved.

Offline Jessicafights1987

• My first posted story
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2018, 09:05:09 AM »
Any other links to this?? It's gone now  :-\
Trillian jessicafights