News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Guidelines for clique wars

• 14 Replies

Offline BaileyBadass

Guidelines for clique wars
« on: September 27, 2018, 11:48:35 AM »

1.   We come at this from a place of mutual respect.  We affirm that, while trash talk is fun, the bedrock of all interactions here is friendship and mutual respect.  To that end, before anything else, we will establish a healthy rapport with one another.
2.   In instances where there is conflict, the participants have to take a step out of scene, and make every effort to resolve the conflict.  If no resolution is possible, a third party arbiter that both women can agree on should be brought in.  If there is still no resolution possible, both parties should block the other.  This is seen as a last ditch effort, as reconciliation is the goal.  In case of blocking, the Clique Captains must be made aware, and the leadership of FCF will be read in on the conflict.  No other people in the cliques will be involved.
3.   Any language or behavior seen as abusive by any member of a scene, conversation, or etc. must be handled with the above measures, noting that we’re not trying to conduct witch hunts. We’re trying to correct offensive behavior.
4.   No blanket punishments for all involved, unless there seems to be a culture of abuse present.
5.   As this is an escape, we should all make every effort to maintain this as fantasy.  When it seems to be getting too serious, the scene should pause, and any offense should be stated.  In a friendly rivalry, there will be trash talk, and it can at times get heated.  Taking care to make sure that it is a *friendly* rivalry, every effort should be made by both parties to ensure that nothing is taken seriously, that any and all trash talk is merely in scene. if it get too much for one party, then need to remove themselves from the situation and recommend to take a leave of absence.
6.   When you’ve read someone’s profile, and you’ve made the decision to reach out and initiate contact, be respectful of boundaries.  If she doesn’t respond, or if she otherwise makes it known that she doesn’t want to scene, talk, etc, no further pressure should be applied.

Please note these regulations will be posted for the next week during which time they will be subject to discussion and amendment at my discretion. Any Clique captain, president, etc are encouraged to discuss these with me in order to make sure these guidelines serve everyone well. After this week, we will implement these guidelines and will expect all interactions and conflicts to be resolved in the above stated terms.

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
Re: Guidelines for clique wars
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 12:40:21 PM »
This is AWESOME Bailey! Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful entry.

My simple rule, if someone has done something that has genuinely upset me, I contact them directly and privately about it. The only things to be posted here should be fun (I.e. trash talk, challenges, etc). I’ve found that just taking one on one  resolves many would be problems.

Thanks again Bailey !!!

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 09:40:54 PM »
[I think there also needs to be an effort to not use cliques in a negative fashion. As an admin I have one clique "declare war" on me for warning a member and is currently making an effort to have me removed from FCF and threatens anyone who might consider cyber with me.

over a WARNING. Not a ban or bans. Now I am long used to people who want to control cyber but don't feed me the "cliques promote positivity" then preach "warn me and my gang will get you! " Now I am used to this type of BS but a lot aren't and the gang mentality drives so much in cyber as it is. If I didn't care about a few people here and trying to actually improve the community I would have been "fuck this noise " and gone long ago.

And members of the same clique have had me intervene on their behalf. And had to take action to protect them under the rules of the site. But yet got to keep up the war on Meg. That is the sad scary aspect of cliques when misused, that it enables mob mentality. The respect needs to be for ALL people on this site, not just those part of the gang wars.

Otherwise you end up like me where some pyscho drunk uses their clique pals to go after me because in the Jack Daniels haze any woman in authority is the enemy. Some people join a clique to meet people. Some join to get a gang.

Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline Becca Blast!

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2018, 10:01:45 PM »
Having felt the same wrath from the same people as Meg, I can only countersign everything she has said. 

There are few things more vile than what is being passed off as "respect for all", yet used as an excuse to continue abuse, targeting, and bullying.
You little bimbos can bite me!

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2018, 10:14:33 PM »
I have been in clique wars for a while and I am troubled to hear that people are threatening anyone. The fact is in chat or on the boards I portray a cocky snotty bitch, but I stop as soon as I offend everyone, The face that admins are under attack is troubling. So thanks Meg and Becca and I'm sorry for you...
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Stacie t'Bean

• God Member
  • Just love hearin'....Stacie, please stop, I give!!
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2018, 10:29:20 PM »
Should pretty much all be common sense, but I'm all in.......Stacie   :)

Offline JaneWalker

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2018, 10:32:50 PM »
common sense is not so common
I'm new here looking to meet fun people for intresting chats about fights and fun. I like wrestling and catfights with a story and a few rules. I don't mess with men farm animals or ghosts.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2018, 10:51:09 PM »

Remind me to show you how often people argue things like the "no underage"rule here to show you how common sense isn't much of a guideline.
Now reading: "Never Again" by Francis King

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2018, 11:30:31 PM »

I got some common sense for you ;)
Have fun and tussle.

Offline Oliviakatfite

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2018, 02:14:12 AM »
Sometimes common sense is a super power.

“My Common Sense is tingling!”
MarineChick Jr

Offline Agent Sexxy

• God Member
  • Agents of P.U.S.S.Y Black Omega Unit
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 05:13:53 AM »
[I think there also needs to be an effort to not use cliques in a negative fashion. As an admin I have one clique "declare war" on me for warning a member and is currently making an effort to have me removed from FCF and threatens anyone who might consider cyber with me.

over a WARNING. Not a ban or bans. Now I am long used to people who want to control cyber but don't feed me the "cliques promote positivity" then preach "warn me and my gang will get you! " Now I am used to this type of BS but a lot aren't and the gang mentality drives so much in cyber as it is. If I didn't care about a few people here and trying to actually improve the community I would have been "fuck this noise " and gone long ago.

And members of the same clique have had me intervene on their behalf. And had to take action to protect them under the rules of the site. But yet got to keep up the war on Meg. That is the sad scary aspect of cliques when misused, that it enables mob mentality. The respect needs to be for ALL people on this site, not just those part of the gang wars.

Otherwise you end up like me where some pyscho drunk uses their clique pals to go after me because in the Jack Daniels haze any woman in authority is the enemy. Some people join a clique to meet people. Some join to get a gang.

Meg And I have butted heads she is Fair Honest and hears people out the Job that Meg Big D Becca and others as Mods Do handling 50'000 plus members even at 10% active thats 5 '000 say 8 mods handling one complaint per day( If you Been on YELP you know many complain about more the one thing ) 625  per mod per member's complaints ....... at the End of the Day ask your self do you or I have that  kind  temperament to handle that besides your bozz at work husband wife boyfriend Girlfriend Kids Mom Dad The Bitch that just cut you off the road upon that Like our Mod s day in and day out ....... I  sure don't..... So before you do a smear campaign ask your self that question   

Yes Bailey's guidelines are great..... they are  usually called manners 
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 05:16:41 AM by Agent Sexxy »
The Tramps   ..... We are the Best ....Win Lose or Draw We Give Our Best ..... Cause a Tramp is Smoking Hot When She Wins And  Smoking Hot When She Loses and Down Right Nasty  When its A Draw

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 10:40:42 PM »
since it is  spring  and  going into summer and  with a few other start up  clique teams  and topics...I think its  a good idea  to repost this on page one    :)
the prez tramp

Offline Amber Payne

• #TheOneTrueQueenofWrestling
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2019, 03:37:37 PM »
I totally agree with you Lexi. We need to bring back the true meaning of Clique Wars to its true purpose: Fun, Exciting, and good fights. :)

Offline Amber Payne

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2019, 07:40:17 PM »
She had some help from me putting all this together before...

I am going to ask all Silks to read and follow Bailey's guidelines stated here.
I know to many here I seem new...but I am well aware of the Clique culture and the fun that can be had here.
Heidi is my bestie and have known her awhile ... so as acting Captain of the Silks while she is away I am urging all Silks to read and follow these guidelines

Thank you Bailey & thank you Lexi .......  Now, who wants to get their ass kicked by me first???   lol

Offline Amber Payne

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2019, 04:35:31 AM »
You ladies are welcome. Me and bailey did come together to put this together while back. Most of this was her idea. But I do take some credit. It was idea to help make clique wars better agian.