News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

John wants to know what will happen if his wife fights Denise

• 6 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Does Little Diane's black belt in karate help her against bigger, tough Denise?

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: John wants to know what will happen if his wife fights Denise
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2010, 02:34:00 AM »
Dear Johnny,

Ever since last memorial day weekend when Denise, the president of the coop board kicked Joni the poll girls ass, I can't help but think of what might happen if my wife got into a fight with Denise. I fantasize that I'm having a hot, passionate affair with Denise asnd my wife finds out & decides to call Denise up & tell her off. My wife Diane is very tough. She took karate lessons & achieved a black belt. Diane is 32 years old,  5'1", 110lbs, 34D-24-34 with medium length brunette hair. Diane has had a few bi-sexual experiences & I ache to see one of them eat the other one out. Can you write a story of their fight.
Thanks John

below is the story of Denise's pool fight from last Memorial Day fight. Anyone want to help?

Denise is the president of the coop board. She was a top model when she was younger. She is now 47 years old, blonde, Gorgeous, & you can bounce quarters off of her ass, stomach or any part of her lean, tight, well  toned body. Denise is 5’7”, 118 lbs. 34B-23-34. Today was the first day the pool was open & while I was relaxing & enjoying the sun, I could hear a few ladies next to me complaining to Denise that the  pool was dirty & needed vacuuming, & complaining about Joni, the young Goth lifeguard. Joni is 24 years old, 5’5”, 150lbs, 36C-28-36, with blonde hair with pink highlights, a nose ring, nipple rings & a tongue ring. I could hear a woman tell Denise that this is the first day, & she’s already too busy on the cell phone & on her pc, & she isn’t even doing her job. They were all getting worked up until Denise walked over to the other side of the pool & although I couldn’t hear all the words, Denise was telling Joni that it isn’t her job to talk on the phone & play on the internet. Then she started pointing at the pool & telling her she had better get up vacuum the pool. Joni said something to Denise that I couldn’t hear & then Denise turned around & walked back to the now even larger crowd explaining that Joni was going to clean the pool. Instantly the people started complaining that  Joni was still  on her cell phone &  still playing with her computer; Denise grew visibly angry & she walked up to Joni grabbing her arm & telling her to get off of her phone, & stand up She pulled Joni to her feet, & Joni cried out, “stop, you’re hurting me. Suddenly Joni pushed Denise away screaming, “get away from me bitch, who do you think you are putting your hands on me.” Denise was incensed, her face was red & she was screaming, “it is your job to keep the swimming pool clean, &,”but Joni was angry too & she shoves Denise back again, & now Joni was screaming “how dare you. How fuckin dare you put your hands on me bitch,”  but Denise’s face is bright red & she takes her right fist & she pounds it right into Joni’s nose, swinging her head back from the force of her hard punch.  Denise grabs the top of Joni’s halter top & she starts pummeling Joni’s face. First she punches her right in her nose again, & Joni cry’s out, “I’m bleeding as her head  swings back from the force of the hard punch. Denise jerks her forward into her fist again. Over & over again she starts pounding her face. She’s punching her  right eye over & over again, then she’s punching her left eye over & over again, & Joni’s eyes start to swell up & turn all pink, & Joni is crying out, “stop, please stop.” Denise rips Joni’s top right off of her & she pulls Joni over onto her hands & knee’s on the concrete. Denise walks around behind Joni screaming, “you stupid bitch, you better crawl over to the pool room & get the vacuum. Joni has spun her head around to look at Denise & tears are streaming down Joni’s face as she cry’s out, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry. I’ll clean the pool.” Denise kicks Joni right in her ass screaming, “get to work bitch.” Joni submissively crawled all the way over to the pool room, grabbed the vacuum & started cleaning the pool. She was totally scared, & kept whimpering all afternoon, but she didn’t stop cleaning the pool until everyone had left.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2010, 04:13:35 AM »
Hi Johnny,
To give us a better understanding of your wife how would you describe her personality? Is she aggressive or does she follow along with others? I am trying to figure out how the fight would go, thanks Dj.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2010, 04:27:50 PM »
Johns wife Diane is very jealous, dominant & has an explosive temper.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2010, 08:07:45 PM »
Sounds like its going to be one hell of a catfight, and thanks for the information.

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2010, 12:57:23 AM »
ANYONE WANT TO WRITE THE STORY?

Offline Phil_65

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2010, 03:16:53 PM »
Diane will be victorious even though she's smaller. Size doesn't count when it comes to a catfight