News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Aly Stosz vs Katy Perry

• 0 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Aly Stosz vs Katy Perry
« on: June 09, 2019, 09:33:38 AM »

{alt}

CelebToday

Your favourite classy magazine for all things bitchy

KATY PERRY: A TALL ORDER

The Californian pop princess shows no fear of heights in feud with oversized girl

by our CelebToday correspondent Nancy Fanciful

Los Angeles - Katy Perry, the 34 year old 'pop princess' from Santa Barbara, CA, has run into a feud with a fan of her most hated rival.
Aly Stosz, 29 years old and standing a proud 6'9" in bare feet, told Katy in Hollywood that her favourite star Taylor Swift was 'not without reason called the queen of pop' while 'degrading Katy to a mere princess'. When Katy challenged Aly to explain her rude provocation the tall girl replied the distinction between princess and queen 'obviously reflects the difference between a bubble gum pop girl and a talented singer and songwriter.'
Katy, by then growing pale with anger, demanded of Aly, 'Take that back, you fat ugly cow!'
Aly, laughing at Katy's facial expression of annoyance, told her she would do so if Katy defeated her in a wrestling match.
The pop princess agreed to a fight in the ring and told Aly she'd be happy to prove to her that she's 'nothing but a monstrous blob of fat who's bound to lose a fight with a woman in good shape'.
Aly Stosz, in return, warned Katy Perry, 'wait and see how I'll break you in two, you little twig!'

One day before the fight, Katy Perry who barely reaches her enemy's armpits assured CelebToday that size doesn't matter and that she will 'kick and punch Aly who looks weak and clumsy to her until she's on her knees' while Aly says about Katy the pop singer should apologise rather than 'getting squashed in my bare hands, and buried under my gorgeous body'.

The tall and heavy girl and the small but feisty lady - now they meet in the ring, each determined to stand her ground and conquer her opponent...

ALY STOSZ: 29 years, 6'9"

KATY PERRY: 34 years, 5'6"

Katy:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Aly:

Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.