News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Emma vs Elizabeth part one

• 0 Replies

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Emma vs Elizabeth part one
« on: June 22, 2010, 02:59:58 AM »
I have been reading this story for years it is one of my fav's so I thought I'd share it with you all. I really must stress that I did not write this story and if anyone knows who did I'd really like to know :)

Enjoy................

After fighting [and defeating] both Jane and Monica at the age of 17, Elizabeth did not fight again until she was 21. It was in fact her parents 21st present to her that led to her fighting again: tickets for her and I to fly to London after graduating from university.

We got onto the jumbo and found our seats. The travel agent had tagged us as "newlyweds" on the booking, saying we'd probably get looked after a little better, so maybe that was why we found we had a row of three seats to ourselves.

I noticed a very beautiful airline hostess looking at Elizabeth. Elizabeth must have noticed something too but when she looked around the hostess looked away. Mmm I thought, please let this hostie be interested in her or better still, both of us! Both Elizabeth and I enjoyed playing with Jane and Cath as well as wrestling with them. I think because of this experience I had become a little more attuned to the signals a woman gives off when attracted to another woman. And I thought the look she gave Elizabeth had been that signal.

Now, how to bring them together? Well it's a long flight, lets see what develops and hope for the best. At the end of the day, what do we have to lose by propositioning her? Mmmm nothing!

The hostie in question returned and I noticed her glance again resting on Elizabeth, who was intent on her book.
The hostie was very beautiful: about the same height as Elizabeth, 5'8", looked to be a similar 36C 24 36 figure and about the same 133 pounds. But she had brown hair, green eyes and lightly tanned skin whereas Elizabeth was a pale skinned, blue eyed blonde. Her name badge said "Emma". She looked to be in her very early twenties.

The meal trolleys came trundling slowly down the aisles and Emma was attending to our section. When she came to us she gave us a dazzling smile which Elizabeth returned.
After giving us our meals [which it turned out were from First Class rather than Economy] she produced a bottle of very good French champagne and two glasses and said with a twinkle in her eyes "I noticed that you two are down on the manifest as newlyweds. How wonderful for you. I'd really like to look after you on this flight. I'll get you whatever you like. Don't be shy, just ask. If I'm not around, ask for Emma." She spoke with a beautiful, plummy, upper class, English accent.

Elizabeth smiled warmly at her and said "Oh, thank you so much, that's really lovely of you, Emma. I'm Elizabeth and this is my husband, Peter. Actually we've been married for three years but this is kind of like a honeymoon." she finished, giving my hand a squeeze.
"You two don't look old enough to have been married for three years." teased Emma "We got married on my 18th birthday and we're both 21 now." explained Elizabeth. "Oh, how simply gorgeous! Better go!" said Emma smiling radiantly at us as she moved off to serve the next row.

First contact! I thought. I leaned over to Elizabeth, who was sitting in the aisle seat, and said "Watch yourself darling, I think she fancies you!" She laughed at me and said "You reckon every woman fancies me darling. Your fantasies are getting quite out of control. Actually I think you might be right: they do all fancy me but you're cramping my style!"

"Happy just to watch, darling." I rejoined. She said "Don't I know it, darling, don't I know it."

Emma returned after the meals had been taken away and said quietly "Would you two like to go up on the flight deck for a while?" Rather. We were up there for about half an hour, sitting in the two spare seats chatting to the pilots, taking in the incredible view. It was quite an amazing experience.
Emma proved to be extremely attentive during the rest of the flight and chatted to us at intervals. Even sitting with us in the dark during her rest break instead of going to the crew rest area. By the end of the flight she was openly flirting with us and we, particularly Elizabeth, were flirting back. In the end she whispered to Elizabeth "Do you ever share your gorgeous husband with another woman? Elizabeth replied "Uh huh but only if she plays with me as well!" Emma's eyes twinkled "Oh, I think that can be arranged. Where are you staying in London?" Elizabeth said "Nowhere at this stage. We just have our backpacks and we're going to travel around and take pot luck." "Well then" said Emma "Come and stay with me in my flat for as long as you like. There's only one king size bed but I'm sure we'll manage." Elizabeth gazed into her eyes and said "Oh I'm sure we will, sweetie. I'm sure we will."

I sat there open mouthed.

The airline of course even paid the staggering bill for the black cab to take the three of us to Emma's surprisingly large flat, "a one bedroom maisonette" apparently, in the centre of London!

We had probably the wildest threesome of our lives with
Emma that night. Despite the long flight, the three of us played together for seven hours before we fell asleep. When I awoke Elizabeth was asleep beside me but Emma had already got up. As I often did, I gazed contentedly at Elizabeth beside me until she woke up. As she stirred, I burrowed down in the bed and started to play with her - another ritual. "Mmmm - where's Emma?" she asked. "Dunno" I said, looking up "She hasn't been here for an hour." "Oh, we'd better get up" she said and vaulted nimbly out of the bed and walked out of the room without a stitch on. I followed. On the dining table there was a note from Emma and a key to the flat. She'd had to go and meet her mother for tea! We therefore returned to bed and played for a few hours and dozed some more.

Emma came home and joined us. We eventually got up and went out for dinner. We returned to the flat, had coffee and chatted, smiling contentedly at each other in the knowledge of what was to come.

At some point Elizabeth asked Emma how old she was. "Twenty two." she replied. I wet my finger and made an imaginary mark in the air "Yee hah. Older woman fantasy fulfilled." I said. "Yes, very droll, thank you Peter." said Emma in the same mock severe tone that Elizabeth often used on me.

Emma then said to Elizabeth "What is your ULTIMATE ULTIMATE fantasy, Elizabeth?" Elizabeth cleared her throat and said "Promise you won't be appalled?" Emma said "Believe me, nothing you can say will appall me." Elizabeth looked at me and I shrugged. Emma said "Wow, don't tell me you're actually going to tell me? Most people never have the guts." and came across the room to sit on the floor at Elizabeth's feet, taking her hands in hers and gazing up into her eyes. "Just tell me, darling girl, I don't think I've ever wanted anything more than I want to know what your secret is at this moment. I promise you it will be alright no matter what it is."

"Ha hmmm I er love to wrestle" said Elizabeth slowly without taking her eyes from Emma's "Yes, wrestling is good." coaxed Emma gently "We can do that but there's something more, isn't there darling girl?" Elizabeth's lips trembled as she looked deeply and questioningly into Emma's eyes. "Yes" she said in a soft voice. Their eyes remained locked together. Elizabeth said slowly "My ultimate, ultimate fantasy is to have a nude catfight, no holds barred, in a bedroom in front of Peter, with a really beautiful woman."

"Don't you mean, with ANOTHER really beautiful woman, darling girl?" said Emma. "I guess so." laughed Elizabeth. "You're not shocked, then?" she asked tentatively.

"No" said Emma "I think it's gorgeous, actually. If I'd thought you might be into fighting, I'd have spilt coffee on you on the flight. That's happened before!"

"So, you like fighting, then?" asked Elizabeth, barely whispering.

"Yes" breathed Emma "Among other things."

"There's more to your fantasy that you haven't told me about yet, isn't there, Elizabeth?" said Emma, still sitting on the floor at Elizabeth's feet, gazing up at her, holding her hands. "What happens to the loser after she submits?"

"Total body worship of the winner. The winner to sit on the loser's face for as long as she likes and totally humiliate her in front of Peter," said Elizabeth more boldly.

"Mmmm nice." said Emma "Do you have an ultimate opponent in mind, darling girl? I suppose you've thought of a few?"

Elizabeth reeled off the names of various princesses, actresses and models we'd talked about in the past and then stopped, looking at Emma.

"Quite a little surprise package, aren't you Elizabeth?" said Emma "but tell me, if you had to name one woman above all others to fight with, who would she be?"

"You."

"Be careful what you wish for, darling, I'm very good. Which brings me to the most important question of all: do you want to be the winner or the loser in this catfight?"

"The winner, of course." answered Elizabeth, slightly bewildered.

"Why 'of course' darling, you must surely have considered the possibility that you may lose?" queried Emma, without a flicker of emotion.

"If it happens, thats ok. I'll live with it. I'd want a re-match though. The most important thing to me is just to do it and do it in front of the man I love." said Elizabeth a trifle defensively.

"Your lying." said Emma and gripped Elizabeth's hands more tightly as she recoiled in her chair "No, don't go all thingy on me. I didn't mean it like that." she said. "My point is that you must have thought a great deal about the possibility of losing as well as winning and its possible, and I think likely, that you may have fantasised about losing as much as, or maybe even more than, you have fantasised about winning. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"Deep down, do you fantasise about winning at all?"

"Yes, I fantasise about both if that makes sense."

"Perfect sense darling." said Emma "And sorry for the interrogation but I have to know these things if we're going to do this. I know we both want to do it but frankly I've fallen for you more than I've ever fallen for any other woman, certainly more than any man. Sorry Peter." she said, looking at me, breaking the spell. "No
offence." I mumbled, not wanting to interrupt this extraordinary exchange.

"You see" she said turning back to Elizabeth again "I'm really into domination and submission. Frankly there are a lot of pratts out there going on with a lot of drivel about it which gives it a bad name but to me it is simply the most wonderful experience to participate in: the total domination of one person by another person submitting to them. For me it is the ultimate when this domination and submission arises out of a physical contest, wrestling or, better still, fighting. Some people actually like to lose or submit, they are called "submissives". Some people like to win or
dominate, they are called "dominants." But there is a third group, to which you and I both belong Elizabeth, who like to both submit and to dominate. We are called
"Switches."

Emma took a deep breath "The beauty of that Elizabeth is that you and I can have the catfight of our lives in front of Peter, if you want to, and neither of us can really lose. Whatsmore, there is no reason why we can't continue to be friends and lovers after we fight and I really want that my darling, just as much as I want to fight you."

"Let's do it." said Elizabeth.