News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

I'm a luck Man Chapters 2-6

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
I'm a luck Man Chapters 2-6
« on: September 03, 2019, 04:45:33 PM »
I’m a lucky man. My wife finds a new playmate/stripper. Chapter 2
She stayed with us the rest of the night and didn’t except any extra tips from us. She let us buy her drinks, that’s how this club makes it’s money. The girls pay a fee to work here and all their tips and dance fee’s are her own.
Heather would dance and play with Sam and several times I caught her bumping her breasts into Sam’s. I looked at Sam and saw in her eyes what I knew she was feeling. Heather went to freshen our drinks and I asked “ you ok with this?”  Sam looked at me like I was crazy, but then smiled knowing I was just trying to protect her. “Honey, I thought about it real quick and I don’t know, but I thought if there was anyone I’d like to try this with, she is the one.”
Heather came back in and Sam began asking questions. She answered the first few questions and Heather stopped dead and said “ wait a minute. You haven’t ever done this with anyone else?” We both shook our heads. She smiled deeply and said “ OMG, virgins. I am honored to be the one to pop both your cherries.”
Heather went over rules she said where mandatory and finished with “ as always” looking at me “ the ladies  decisions are final and then she looked at Sam pressing her breasts into hers and said “ and for you, we are going to be equals. I won’t charge you for the night but I do expect to work for a prize after I show you the ropes.”
Sam asked  with a worried smile on her face“ what is the prize?” Heather smiled and kissed Sam on the lips. It wasn’t a quick peck, but a deep passionate kiss. Sam wasn’t expecting it and I saw her stiffen for about a half second and then I saw her melt under Heathers touch.
Sam pulled away looked at Heather to find she was a willing participant and then to me to make sure I was on board. (I am guessing I had the biggest shit eating grin on, about then.)
“My prize will depend on what WE decide is worth it. I want to see what kinda skill you have, girl but you just passed your first test. You kiss fine as hell.” She looked at Heather and said “ may I?” She looked at me and then back at Sam. Sam looked at my face and then nodded with a smile on her face and I watched as Heather came to me and we kissed. It wasn’t as deep and passionate, but it was still a kiss.
Sam and Heather played for the last hour with Heather only needing to do one more set to end her shift.
We drove in separate cars and when we were alone in the car it hit us both.  We had just watched the movie Dirty Dancing and the scene where Baby dances with the women came to mind. She had always talked about and teased me with fantasy relationships and catfights but this was about to get real.
“Are you sure?” I asked again. Heather said “babe, if it turns out not to be, I’ll let you know. I am all in for now. Now shut the hell up and drive quicker, I’m Horney as hell  and I can’t tell if I want you to f*ck me, her to f*ck me or you both to f*ck me. All I know is I want to f*ck right now.”
   Back at our house we invited her in and she excused herself with a change of clothes in hand she asked “ could I use your shower. I really need to shower after work.”  We showed her the spare bedroom and shower we had and I made the ladies some drinks.
She reappeared a while later all fresh and clean and she heard the water running in our shower. “ Did she go to freshen up?” I nodded. She said “ while I have you alone I need to ask have you ever dated anyone that was bi-sexual?” I said yes, and she asked if I had ever had a women in an arranged catfight before. I said “No.” “Ever have a 3 way?” I nodded ‘no’.  She smiled and Sam  walked back into the living room.  The three of us sat down and she began to talk. We were the students and she was the teacher.

Without mats she had Sam start on her knees and she showed her some basic moves and asked “ you’ve never wrestled another women before so I’m going to take it easy on you.” 
Same on me, almost forgot to mention, Sam was dressed in grey shorts and t-shirt. No bra (yeah!). heather was dressed in some  ripped jean shorts and a faded blue shirt and we knew she never wore bras, she had told us that long ago. (I’m guessing they were clothes to drive home in.)
They locked up fingers and pressed palms together and I watched as both began to tense as they pushed against each other.  Sam was able to push Heather back a bit impressing Heather. “ Your strong, good.”
“I’m going to try and get you into a head lock, but if you need to you can tap out at any time.”
Heather lunged at Sam and got her arm around her head. Sam wrapped her arms around her and they struggled on their knees as bodies clashed together.
Both tumbled to the ground with Sam wrapping her legs around her waist trapping Heather.
Heather struggled and got back on her knees and said “ damn, you’ve got some natural skill.”
Heather struggled against and the sight of my wife’s bear thighs wrapped around her was awesome.
I watched as both women struggled and their tits giggled. Heathers blonde hair bouncing down her shoulders as Sam’s was getting messed from being on her back on the floor.
Sam got hold of one of Heathers wrists and Heather struggled to get her wrist back giving Heather the moment she needed to reapply her leg lock and wrap her sexy feet and lock them around her and pull Heather close.
Heather fell on her Sam was stuck looking at the top of her head as Sam had her face barried in my wifes chest.
Heather tapped and Sam let her up.
I asked Heather“ have you done this before?”
She looked at me and coyly smiled saying “ Not really,  but” she looked at Sam “ I really wanted to be with you two and this seemed like the perfect way to get into your lives. You guys have been coming by for months and believe me I’ve had many couples approach me, asking for phone numbers, but you guys are so sweat and sexy and ….” She began to blush.
Sam had a shit eating grin. She was mesmerized by Heather and she looked at me and I’m guessing my smile was just as big. I gave approval without even knowing it and Sam got on her knees and while they locked eyes she crawled on knees and took Heathers face in her manicured nails and kissed her deeply. Heather kissed her back and I got to watch them make out with kissing and stroking of hair.
They felt each other up through clothing at first, and finally took each other’s tops off and played with each other’s breasts.
Heather left a few hours later needing to get by to take care of family business. As we walked her out the door she kissed me first. It was nice and soft and deep and then I watched her and my wife kiss deep with hands in each other’s hair. When they were done she smiled and looked at both of us. “ Not bad for a first date. If you two are up for it, we can do this again? Here is my number, call me.”
I took one look at the number and instantly memorized it, I don’t know, it’s one of my magical powers. Another one was picking a wife so f*cking awesome!

I’m a lucky man. My wife finds a new playmate/stripper. Chapter 3
No need to mince words it was complete torture for me to wait for Sam and Heather to talk and connect on internet accounts. It was 1 week later that I came home from work and Sam had a big shit eating grin. She said “ we have company tonight.”
I tried to play cool but my wife called bullshit and said “ I know your practically cumming, already because I am, too.”
I won’t brag but talk about spicing up our love live, shit. She speaks of being too sore for a match.
A few hours later I was treated to the sight of my beautiful shapely wife and our new friend in our bed.
Kissing and caressing and exploring one another. They even compared breasts and wanted me to judge. Of course I couldn’t lie and heather is much more matched then Sam but the cup size is not as large when you consider that Sam is a few inches taller.
Sam watched me from time to time to make sure I was ok with this (silly women) and several times they whispered to each other and looked my way. They were up to something and I didn’t have a clue what it was.
After one whisper session as Heather was nibbling on Sam’s neck Sam moaned to me “ honey, why don’t you get undressed and show Heather what you are packing.”
You don’t have to ask me twice and I stripped. Now I’m not hung like a horse but I sport a pretty thick 7 inch. I know because she has measured me.
Both stopped as I undressed and Heather looked at Sam and said “ I can work with that, we just need to work on his presentation skills.”
So both women eyed me up. I was hard as hell, had been for all the time since I heard about her coming over tonight.
They whispered again and Sam shook her head and I overheard her say “ he is going to love this.”
Heather looked me up and down while pushing Sam away “ I want him, first.”
Sam looked hurt and then angry “ you’ll have to fight me for my man.”
(Ok, quick backstory, Sam is great at most things, acting isn’t one thing and it appears Heather is just as cheesy, but it’s ok.”
Heather got up on her knees and then backed away from Sam getting to her feet and to the front of the bed never breaking eye contact. “Come and fight me if you dare.”
Sam looked over at me trying to look mean and angry but she kept slipping in a smile “ Oh, I’ll fight you hard for my guy.”
Sam backed off the bed and they met in the front of the bed locking eye to eye.
They began trash talking, well , trying to trash talk (heather had watched some of my videos so she knew what they usually said).
They got nose to nose and chest to chest and bumped nipples and breasts.
“My tits are much bigger then your.” Heather proudly pumped her chest out.
“Well, yes they are, but my nipples can take yours.” Sam tortes back.
They took hands and held their breasts so that the nipples pressed together. Heather and she whispered something and then Sam nodded and they began grunting while pressing nipples together like they were in pain.
“Your nipples are hurting mine.” Heather sounded very wounded.
Sam tried to hide a smirk and then got real serious “ well, your nipples are hard as razors on mine, but my nipples will beat yours.”
Sam let go of her boobs and grabbed Heather around the waist and pulled her close. Due to their height difference they both stopped mid bear hug and lifted their tits and pressed their nipples so they kissed and then while holding their breasts together reapplied their hug.
I couldn’t see much but there was plenty of double cleavage going on.
Heather looked over and winked at me. I heard her whisper to my wife “ this is kinda fun.”
Sam knew I heard that and said “ it wont be fun when my womanly orbs demolish your big juicy mellons.”
Heather (back in character) said my melons will destroy your juicy peaches.”
They pressed together and while hugging grunted and whipped their hair around.  Pushing one another front and back Sam pulled Heather so that they were both less than a foot away from me.
Then Sam brushed her hip against my hard cock and heather pushed my wife back and felt her hip brush it.
Sam pushed back saying “ that hard rod is mine, bitch.”
Heather in a sultry (but obviously fake angry tone ) said “I am fighting you for that rod. You can take sloppy seconds.”
I had both women standing so that both hips and thighs brushed my, now throbbing, manhood. It took every ounce of control not to explode right then.
The pretend grunted as they pushed back and forth. The sight of both women struggling and acting like they were fighting was great.
“he is my man and I will battle you women to women for him.”
“ He is yours, for now, but once I win you’ll have to share him with me.”
Finally Sam pulled enough where heather and she started struggling and landed on the bed with Heather on the bottom.
Sam had to let go of the bear hug to balance herself as Heather spread her legs open wide to let Sam’s hips into her crotch.
They joined hands and Heather tried to toss Sam off while grunting “ Your ‘womenness’ is beating mine.”
Sam let out a laugh breaking charater and said “ is ‘womenness’ that even a word?”
Heather stopped and said out of character “ I think so.”
Both got back into character and started struggling again with Sam slowly inching herself onto Heather.
Heather pretended to be defeated and finally said “ I give, you won. You’re the better women, for now.”
Sam let Heather up and As Sam came to the bed she pulled me there and Heather took a seat on the end and said “ take your prize, sweaty, but next time I want to really try.”
Heather watched as Sam and I made love and she played with herself.
That was the end of the 2nd date.

I’m a lucky man. My wife finds a new playmate/stripper. Chapter 4

The next week we went out clubbing. I’ll tell you when your in your early 30’s and you’ve got two hot women playing with each other and you I had several 20 something guys bow to me when they thought the ladies where not looking. One even came up and said “ dude, I need to read your book.”
It was fun as hell watching them dance together as the sexual chemistry was going strong. It was just before we left that Heather said “ you two are coming back to my place, tonight.”
She drove us to her place which was right down the road from our home. She opened the door and we saw a lovely ranch with a basement. In that basement she smiled and said “ I was naughty, I’ve been thinking about you guys all week and I went shopping on Amazon.”
As we walked down the stairs I saw empty boxes and wrestling matts. “The Fex Ex guy is cute and he asked ‘what are these for?’ I smiled and told him ‘for wrestling my new girlfriend over her man.” Sam and Heather both started to laugh and she added “ I think he creamed himself but he was nice enough to carry all of these into the basement for me.”
Sam smiled and said “ you are so bad.”
Heather smiled and said “ I know, right?”
Heather said “ make yourselves comfy and looked at me and said “ you ready to have some fun?”
I just nodded my head like a little puppy. No more ‘joe cool’ I was a puppy on a leash waiting to get petted.
Sam gave me a kiss and said “ we planned the night out so I hope you enjoy.”
Heather came back a few minutes later with a bottle of wine and 3 glasses. She looked at me seriously and said “ you really do like your wrestling stuff.  Sam showed me some of your collection. You really have lots of videos.”
I almost blushed, but I just nodded.
Heather took Sam by the hand and sat her on the couch and looked up at me and she said “WE have decided that tonight YOU are going to strip for US.”
She said “ Alexa, play some good stripper music” and Alexa came to life with a song.
Both women sat and coached me to dance and ‘take it off’. They treated me like a piece of meat and made my shake my booty. I felt so cheap…..and I loved it.
They both clapped and Heather pulled a dollar out and tried handing it to me.  They both laughed.
Both women got up and with the music still playing we got to see Heather coach Sam, who actually is pretty good at stripping and soon there where 2 naked women standing in front of me.
I said as they turned towards each other “ be careful, you don’t have to fight over me.”
Sam looked puzzled and said with a smile “ you know you want to see us fight over you, again.”
Heather added “ Yeah, I didn’t know how much fun this shit would be. I’ve had three ways but not with wrestling.”
The two circled and came together in a crash of flesh.  Hands in hair this time I saw them both tense up as thighs calves and feet dug into the blue mats making a 10x10 on her basement floor.
They were still smiling but I knew when Sam was really trying and she was, this time.
Sam pulled a bit hard and Heather said “ ouch, ok then,” and pulled Sam’s hair back causing her to flinch.  They pulled hair hard enough to move each others heads and each stumbled around the basement.
I took a seat on the couch and was introduced to how it feels to have two naked women crash into me. I stood my ground as Both staged to get up with Heather practically sitting on my junk.  Through the pain of having hair pulled she laughed and said “ almost had your rod in my trunk there.”
Sam said “ you’ll have to fight me and win for that to happen.”
They broke apart and began to circle both out of breath.
“This is better than a workout” Heather said.
Sam nodded and as they came together got an arm around Heathers neck and Heather wrapped a thick thigh around my wife’s and both went tumbling to the mat. The mats did their job as they continued to wrestle with more gusto then before. They were really trying to wrestle and pin the other.
Sam ended up on top but Heather got to her side as Sam tried to leg lock her. Heather squirmed away and turned to dive on her and now Sam fought to keep Heather off.
Heather climbed up sitting on Sam’s hip and then her waist. She couldn’t get Heather off of her and they battled with hands as Sam tried to push her hips up and buck Heather off.
Heather held on with her thighs and Sam tired.
Heather got a hold of Sam’s first wrist and then the second and pressed her wrists to the ground above her head.
Both where sweating and Heathers blonde hair was a mess as she blew hair out of her face looking down at Sam.
Sam was serious now trying to buck Heather off but Heather had her pined.
“You give?” Heather asked looking her in the eye. Sam stared back and she tried bucking again sending Heathers breasts violently jiggling. 
She readjusted herself and waited as both took a break to gain their strength.
Heather moved from sitting on Sam’s hips to her waist and then scooted up to sitting on her breasts.
Sam bucked and tried to bring her legs up to hook Heather around her neck but Heather just ducked her head down and Sam got tired.
Heather looked at me and winked. Sam caught this and looked at me with determination in her eyes.
Heather smiled and said “ do you give?”
Sam looked serious and Heather said “ all right, then.” And scooted her crotch to sit on Sam’s chest and she had her in a schoolgirl pin.
Sam struggled one more time till Heather raised her crotch up to touch my wife’s chin and Sam said “ ok, I give.”
Heather rolled off and they both got up.
I was concerned for a moment because there was no laughing, now. I went over to Sam and said “ are you ok?”
She nodded but was a bit upset.  Heather caught this and went over to console her “ you did good. You know we are equally matched. You ok?” 
Sam said “ yeah, that was just harder than I thought it would be.”
Heather said “ now, do I get my prize?”
She looked right at heather and heather looked at me.
She then said “ if you back out, that’s ok.”
Sam looked at me and back at Heather and said  a bit angrily “ I said it’s ok. A deal is a deal.”
Heather took me and Sam upstairs to her bedroom and Heather and I had sex. She had Sam join us and I was able to pleasure my wife as Heather assisted.
The end of our 3rd date.

I’m a lucky man. My wife finds a new playmate/stripper. Chapter 5
We had hit a tipping point. We were not  Heathers clients and she was not collecting money from us. We were equals or I should say the women where equal. I was Sam’s husband but she was a bit upset about wagering me and losing me to heather.
It took a day for her to cool down and processes that the whole sex thing with another women was with her consent and she was still in control. I was happy to stay out of the way as Sam and Heather hashed things out.
I was really glad when Sam announced that we were going to Heathers house.
As we walked in we were greeted by more wine and went to the bedroom, not the basement with wrestling mats. Heather looked at me and said “ you’re really going to love this. I won the last match so I got to choose the next event.”
She had Sam strip and she took off her clothes. I’m guessing Sam already knew what was planned as both ladies sat on the bed spread legged. 
They interlaced legs and brought their crotches together.
“My tits are bigger than yours but I want to find out what this pussyfighting thing is about. I know it hurts if I get punched or kicked down there but I want to see what is going to happen and I feel comfortable enough, now to try this.”
Sam looked as nervous as Heather did. They both eyed each other as they moved their lady parts close and they did a little comparing as they spread their lips to masturbate their clits. Soon they where both wet and Now I understood why the blanket was set up.
They brought their crotches together and pushed with hands behind them. They pressed hard enough to bring hips off the ground.
Sam was the first to say something “ this isn’t so bad.”
Heather nodded “ take it up a notch?”
Sam nodded and they separated enough to bump clams. The sight of both sets of breasts bouncing was mesmerizing with light bumps at first.
Soon they found a rhythm and I heard the thumping of flesh on flesh. Sometimes their lips would stick for a half beat from their mutual juices and they were only moving inches. 
Sam paused and said “ that was nice. Ready to go up one more step?”
Heather nodded and they both raised their hips, looked into each other’s eyes and gritting teeth they slammed their beavers together.
They looked each other in the eye as they moved several inches apart and the pain registered on both their faces.
Sam looked determined and Heather looked the same.
Heather said “ had enough?”
Sam shook her head and raised her hips spreading her legs wide.”
Heather said “ ok then, that hurt like hell, but I know it didn’t tickle for you either.”
She raised her hips and they clashed again but this time they held their lock for a few seconds pushing into each other trying to topple the other.
They withdrew sitting back down.
From what I could tell I wasn’t even in the room both eyed the other and they raised their hips again. I am guessing the unspoken words of “ I am more women then you are. I can take more pain then you can. My pussy is stronger than yours.”
They smashed vaginas together again with tears forming in Sam’s eyes. I was about to get up to stop it when I got the look of rage from her until I sat back down.
I looked over at Heather, just as serious and just as teary eyed. This was pain but they battled on.
In their intimate dual they matched lady part to lady part but continued to get wetter and wetter until Sam did something I had never seen her do.
In mid pussy smash she curled her toes and juice came flying out of her opening and some landed on Heathers stomach.
Heather gave her a second to recover and she looked at Sam and same raised her hips stating she was ready for another round.
One final crash and they reared up grabbing hair and pulling each other together. Crotches locked as each pushed their hips into the other pulling hair to bring their chests together both mouths opened wide in the mutual pain exchange. They curled bare feet around the others shapely ass to press their womenhoods together until Heathers hands flew open and she yelled “ Oh, Shit!”
I watched her toes curl as she lost control of her hands and let go and fell backward.
Sam continued to press her crotch into Heather dominating her c*nt with her own as Heather gave her true ‘cum scream’.
Sam looked down at her fallen opponent as if to say ‘ your my bitch now, who’s your mommy, I’m your mommy.’
She looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back. She was proud and vindicated.
Heather looked up and submitted. Once she got her breath back she said “ you cummed first, but OMG, you made me cream and explode better then I think I ever had.”
Heather looked at me and said “ I never knew this fighting stuff was so good.”
I knew both where hooked, just what kind of monsters had been made, only time will tell.
The end of the 4th date.

I’m a lucky man. My wife finds a new playmate/stripper. Chapter 6

The next date we went to dance and upon coming back to our house they let me go in first. I tried to be a gentleman but they insisted I enter first so I did.
In the doorway I was pushed by both women and tackled to the couch.  I watched, caught off guard, as both women tore at my clothes.  My blue shirt HAD been one of my favorites (but thinking back Sam hated that old shirt so it only made sense that her destroying it was her idea.)
Right in the living room they undressed and stripped me. They gave me a minute to get up and they circled me. I’ve play wrested with my wife and I can pretty easily win but against both women they had me at my 169 pounds vs their compined weight of over 300 pounds.
I really had to try with about 79% of my strength as they pinned my naked ass to the ground.
Sam ended up sitting on my chest with Heather straddling my legs. They met right where my ‘mr. Happy’ was and both reared up saying “ I get to ride first.”  I watched as my wife got  on her knees and both women wrestled on hands and knees about who gets to ride me first.
It was competitive but playful. They where careful not to damage my product but both took turns brushing her bush against my rod. It was throbbing at being pussy teased. I felt their mutual wetness on my rod as they brushed against.
I watched my wives brown hair bob and weave as her ass cheeks tensed with the battle. I saw heathers hands go into her hair a few times and Heather even laughed and said “ it’s alive!” when she saw my dick dancing.
Heather got a good hold on Sam’s hair and almost rolled her off of me but I saw Sam plant a foot in front of her and she reversed the hold and swung Heather and I watched at the pretty blonde flew several feet landing on her side.
Sam did the Most Muscular pose and the next thing I felt was her assist my junk into her wet moist womenhood.
Heather crawled to sit beside us and watched as Sam dominated and rode her ride.
Heather and Sam kissed as Sam rode and Heather whispered and Sam nodded saying “ you can get a turn, after I’m done, b*tch.”
Heather smiled and said “ yes, thank you.”
That was the end of our 5th date.

It was several weeks between dates and I was getting concerned but I dared not bring up anything.
One night Sam and I sat at the dining room table and a knock was at the door.  Sam said “ I got it” which is weird because I always got the door.
I heard whispered shouts and went to investigate and it was Heather arguing with Sam.
Heather barged in and Sam yelled “ get back here, b*tch.”
Heather yelled back “ we were equals, so no. Make me.” She looked at me and said “ your wife thinks that it’s ok to play with my emotions until I get serous, so I’m here to help change that.”
Sam said “ you really want to go there?”
Heather said “ now or never, b*tch.” She  looked at me and said “ don’t interfere, this is ‘girltalk’”
Sam said “fine.”
She hand Heather stripped off their clothes and crashed on the living room floor. Gritting teach as each pulled each other’s hair hard. Closed and open handed smacks to back and head.
Sam broke free first and got to her feet while trying to kick at Heather while she was still down.
Heather blocked the kick with her Thigh and reared her feet up to keep Sam at bay.
Heather got back up and they circled. This was not play as both naked titans crashed together slapping and kicking at shins and feet.
Sam got pushed onto the couch and Heather was on top of her and managed a slap to the face that sounded bad.
Sam was in trouble so she reached down and punched heather in her gut causing Heather to back up.
Sam got up and watched as Heather charged her and they went down again. The two rolled on the living room floor and I was tempted to interfere but I got a mutual look from both as I got close that told me to back away. These two where having a spat and they were of equal size so I stepped back.
They locked up In a coiled ball of legs and arms with bodies pressed together  fist Sam’s ass and then Heathers was in the air. From my position I saw their pretty boxes just inches apart as the soles of their feet  shown. I could barely tell Sam from Heather except for hair color from this angle.
Brown hair ended up on top and they fought with hands until Sam lifted her right knee up and brought it forward hitting Heather right in her lady box. It only took a moment for it to register and Heather quickly threw herself into a ball defenseless on the floor.
Sam quickly got off of her and a moment later smiled and helped Heather up.
They both looked at me and burst out laughing.
“ You dummy, you thought we couldn’t act.” Heather laughed.  Sam laughed too “ he always thought he was the best actor in the house.”
“Man, you have a mean hook and my crotch is going to be sore for a week, now.” Heather wined.
Sam went to pat her pussy saying “ I’ll get some ice for your damaged kitty.”
Heather said “ getting c*nt kicked isn’t fun.”
They hugged and made up and then she stayed around for wine.
 You see, that wanted to spice it up for me.