News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bridgit Mendler vs Victoria Justice

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Bridgit Mendler vs Victoria Justice
« on: September 10, 2019, 04:28:14 AM »
{alt}
{alt}

Victoria Justice never told Elizabeth Gilles where they were going but promised to re-earn respect.  Victoria was mad about losing to Emma Watson but understood in the end her speed advantage vs Emma’s skill and strength was not really a close match.  Yet it was what happened during and the afterwards, everyone trying to stop Watson and Cyrus except for one person.

“For fuck sakes girl, you got to be kidding me.”

It was the set of a new music video and Justice looked over at her friend “That bitch watched me cry and smiled.  I’m going to make her cry for that.”

Bridgit Mendler was inside working on dance moves and heard ‘Victoria Justice was here.”

“That bitch wants to fight me”  She looked around “Want to see me kick her ass?”  They never answered she walked off the set “If she thinks she’s going to find me scared I’m going to find her and slap her.” 

She got to the door and it opened in front of her.  There was Victoria Justice and she was shocked to see Bridgit right away but glad to see her.  She was going to hurt this little girl.

“Oh you want this do you” Bridgit said

“Its why I’m here.”

Bridgit was glad, it was time for her to do this and have her first fight.  She heard the lets go and didn’t want to talk she wanted to beat up Victoria Justice so she slapped her and Justice went down

Gilles jumped up “Holy shit, Vic you ok.”

Victoria didn’t answer but got up and went for Bridgits hair but Bridgit ducked low and put her shoulder into Victoria’s chest and pushed her into a wall.  Victoria called her a bitch and hit a knee and pushed her away.  Bridgit slapped Victoria before she got slapped and put Victoria down again.

Bridgit looked over at Elizabeth “Stay away from us.”

Gilles put her hands up and backed away “I don’t think either of you are a challenge to me so go find out which of you is less of a challenge.”

“Know what I don’t care if you think that, this bitch has been trying to put me down for years but I get work while she gets paparazzi.”

Victoria fired up from being down and slapped Bridgit Mendler putting her down she looked over at Elizabeth “I wouldn’t ever think of fighting Liz but making you my bitch in front of her is going to be so much fun.”

Victoria went to stomp Bridgit but her foot was caught and she was pushed away.  Both women were up and facing each other and hit a slap each then closed their eyes and began to slap the hell out of each other

Mostly hitting each others arms and shoulder it was Bridgit who landed a hard slap to Victoria’s ear and the slapping from Victoria stopped.  Bridgit opened her eyes and saw Justice down on her knee holding her ear.  “Bitch”  Bridgit grabbed the smooth hair of victoria justice lifted her up and threw her down the hallway.

“And stay out of here”  Bridgit said breathing heavy and looked at Elizabeth Gilles who had a puzzled look “What”

Before Gilles could answer Victoria Justice jumped at Bridgit Mendler putting her down to the ground “You think the fighting is over”

Victoria got up to a knee and hit six very fast right handed slaps.  Bridgit covered up so Victoria stood up and stomped on her stomach.  Victoria then spit on Bridgit Mendler “Come on Liz its time to leave because NOW the fight is over.”

Victoria began to walk away realized Elizabeth wasn’t with her. Victoria turned around and Bridgit was standing next to Liz “Vic…You haven’t beat her yet”

“She won’t beat me period.”

“You want to continue do you.”

“Yeah Vicky I want to continue beating you up.”

“I beat Emma Watson .  So all you are to me is a feeder fight.”

“You beat her then you got dominated by her.  I don’t think I’ll dominate you but I will beat you”

“Are you two here to talk about fighting or to actually fight.”  Elizabeth said

“Take a shot Vicky.  You came here for me.”  Bridgit was leaning forward

“Emma beats me up and you are all over me but now you are afraid.  Start the fight bitch”  They were inches away from the other screaming but not fighting.

Elizabeth rolled her eyes “Thought there’d be a fight.  Ok girlies”  Elizabeth pushed them at each other “Get to it.”

Immediately they two tied into each other.  It was hard for Liz to see who was doing what as arms were over and under into the hair and on the face.  Legs snaked around and the two were wrestling and ended up down.

They rolled around shaking the others head ..  The rolling got worst as they went from one wall to the other in the hallway.  Vic would slam Bridgits head and say “You didn’t want to fight me on Undateable”

Bridgit won the next rolling and hit Victorias head “You got intimidated by me when the cameras were on.”

They rolled again but couldn’t quite get to the walls so they were slapping the others side and hip when they could.  Work their way up to their knees and Victoria got her feet under first to get power forward and put Bridgit down on her back “Loser”

Victoria wanted to seat up and slap the face of Bridgit but Bridgit wasn’t letting her hair go “Let me go… Stop pulling my hair you bitch.”

Victoria was trying to get the hair pulling to stop by powering Bridgits arms down.  Bridgit opened her hands and rose her hip and sent Victoria flying off the top.

Both up and Bridgit slammed victoria into a wall by shoving her shoulders.  Victoria bounced off went for the hair only to have her wrists caught turned and slammed into the wall and have Bridgits body slam hard into hers taking the air temporarily

Victoria was whimpering so Bridgit slammed her body into Victoria’s one more time then let her drop down to her ass.  Bridgit stood over Victoria so angry and then it washed away and her sweet smile returned “I think she had enough.”

Victoria didn’t have enough and kicked Bridgits shins putting her down into Vics pussy.  Victoria tried to shut her legs and get a scissors but Bridgit pulled out and tried to get up.  Vic was up and soon as she saw Bridgits cute face she slapped it.

Victoria began wind milling slaps “No I haven’t had enough.”  Some of the slaps landed and most didn’t but Victoria kept going until Bridgit went for her hair then she hit a knee to the soft stomach of Bridgit Mendler dropping her

Victoria looked over at Liz “Think”

“You can finish it so find a finish don’t wish for it.”

Victoria held bundled Bridgits hair in her hand then yanked the head up “I beat Watson you know that…Do you know how?”  Victoria then pulled Bridgits head between her thighs.

Bridgit pushed forward her traps into Vic’s thighs and Vic ended up on her ass.  Bridgit looked down then over at Elizabeth she had her hands near Vics pussy. She was thinking about doing a claw type move but wasn’t sure about it. “Why are you looking at me?”  Liz asked

Victoria sat up grabbed Bridgit by the hair and swung her down to the right tried to roll on top but got kicked away

Both got up and leaped at each other slapping bodies into the other.  Grabbing at hair with a left hand the two women started hitting slaps and punches.  Some landed on the cheek some on the ear some on the back of the neck.  Others landed on the trapezes, shoulder or back. 

Around in a circle they went just trading slaps.  For victoria it was like watching a YouTube video and the thing they kept screaming “stop pulling my hair.”  Victoria hated her hair being hurt but apparently so did Bridgit

“BOTH OF YOU STOP ASKING THAT AND JUST SHUT UP”

Liz was exhausted watching them but those comments were annoying

All of a sudden Bridgit threw Victoria behind her and into the wall.  “Where… What”

“I told you I could out power you.”
Victoria groaned.  Her hair was on fire here body was stinging from being slapped and it seemed she was losing another fight.  Worst she was losing a fight in front of a friend who she promised she woudn’t lose in front of.

Bridgit grabbed the top of Victorias hair and looked at her “Look at me and did I not tell you what would happen?”

“Go to hell.”

Victoria then gave Bridgits tits a squeeze .  The way Bridgits eyes welled up immediately this was the first time that happened to her.  Vic remembered the first time it happened to her she had a similar look so this was so satisfying.

“How are they so soft and you…”  Victoria was pulling Bridgits shirt over her head “You should see how soft her body is.  Especially the tits.

Victoria had the shirt over the head and was hitting punches to the side of the left tit.  “Weak bitch youre such a soft weak bitch.”

Bridgit screamed and pulled out of her shirt then went to slap Victoria but it was blocked and Victoria hit a punch to the stomach.  “Give up now.”  Victoria grabbed Bridgit by the tits and pushed her into the opposite wall

“Well”  Victoria said moving her hands to the bra cups.

Bridgit was thinking about giving up .  That stomach punch took a lot out of her especially when she had to scream after from her tits being attacked

“Too long”  Victoria tried to rip the bra open but failed “What”  Bridgit then scratched at Victorias face getting her to let go.

Bridgit grabbed Victorias face and scratched it again then threw Victoria into the wall and one hand went on Vic’s face and she stopped then the other hand went to her tit.  “AHHHHHHHHHHHHH”  Bridgit shouted but nothing was being done and Elizabeth stepped back out of fear.

Bridgit put her other hand  down Victoria’s pants and put some real pressure.  Elizabeth couldn’t see what was being done and wondered how a scream started but didn’t finish only to look.  Bridgit was covering Victoria’s mouth and when she stopped with the pussy attack she again scratched at Vics face this time horizontally against the cheek and mouth

Bridgit wasn’t letting Victoria go and ripped open the blouse and hit a knee between Victorias’ legs which caused her to lean forward where Bridgit took the bra off by the clasp vs be embarrassed at failing to rip it off.

The bra was loose and Bridgit hit three knees to the stomach of Victoria justice and then began scratching at the bare back.  She was screaming with everything she did.  Bridgit Mendler was screaming louder than Victoria Justice who was in pain.

“Jesus Vic get back into it.”  Liz was getting worried as Bridgit really took over the fight going into a full feral mode which now had her choking Victoria Justice with Vics own bra.

Bridgit pushed forward her elbows between Victoria’s shoulder blades she slammed Victoria into the wall then hit her again into the wall while choking her.

Bridgit pulled Victoria away from the wall and threw her at the opposite wall.  Bridgit then leaped into a knee that got Victoira between the legs.  “Go after…”  Was all Bridgit could say as she began to rip away at Victoria Justices tits

“Mercy Mercy…. PLEASE STOP”  Victoria was in distress now

Bridgit threw Victoria down on her back “You wanted this.”  She was stomping Victorias pussy then her tits back to her pussy.  “You went after my tits.”  Victoria was out and Elizabeth bearhugged her but couldn’t’ pull Bridgit away as she kept stomping away.

“YOU WON YOU WON”

Bridgit broke free and was on top of Victoria and began to slap her over and over again “Fight back bitch.  Come on fight back.”

Elizabeth tackled Bridgit off her friend and Bridgit wasn’t’ trying to attack her but was still reaching for Victoria “Let me at her.  I’m not done.”  It was a struggle but after a while Bridgit Mendler calmed enough “Get her out of here.”

Bridgit began to cry both tears of joy and pain.  After years she finally truly knew she was tougher than Victoria Justice then she ran for her again and the process kept repeating until Elizabeth Giles was able to cover Victoria up and get her in the car and still Bridgit was trying to get at her.

(Upcoming:   Ruby Riott vs Sasha Banks; Aubrey Plaza vs Janet Montgomery IV; Jaimie Alexander vs Olga Kurylenko rematch)