News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chrissy Tiegen vs Natalie Gulbis

• 1 Replies

Offline SilverGhost

• God Member
Chrissy Tiegen vs Natalie Gulbis
« on: October 08, 2019, 10:43:57 PM »
   Chrissy Tiegen stood in one corner of a wrestling ring.  The gorgeous brunette wore a skin tight black long sleeved top and black tights with black boots.  She looked across the ring and sort of groaned when she saw Natalie Gulbis in the other corner.  The blonde wore a hot pink sports bra and black tights with black boots.  Chrissy had been struggling with her weight and wondered why she had agreed to wrestle a woman who looked like she was a walking Greek sculpture.  They walked toward the middle of the ring and Natalie smiled.
   "Don't worry, Chrissy, we'll sweat some of that fat off of you tonight." taunted Natalie.
   "I don't know as skinny as you are I might fall and break you." replied Chrissy with a little laugh.
   "Oh I love that laugh, you look like a little angel when you laugh." said Natalie.
   "Well lay down and let me pin you so I'll have something to laugh about."
   "I don't love it that much." said Natalie with a stern look.
   "Okay ladies, I expect you to be professional at all times.  No eye gouging, no hooking of the nose or mouth." said Aly Raisman as she walked up to them.
The small lithe raven haired beauty wore a white striped shirt and black shorts.
   "Oh I think I've just been screwed." groaned Natalie as Chrissy smiled.
Chrissy and Aly's close friendship had been well documented and Natalie had seen it herself while they were all shooting for SSI.
   "And most of all no hitting below the belt." said Aly as she popped a quick hard jab into Natalie's waist just below her navel.
Natalie clenched her teeth and bent over as Aly stepped back and gave the signal to ring the bell.  Chrissy quickly tied up with Natalie and used her weight to push Natalie back into the corner.  With Natalie's head so close to her ear, Chrissy could hear Natalie's wet sucking gasps as she tried to catch her breath from Aly's punch.  Chrissy bent Natalie back over the top turnbuckle and stepped back.  Natalie held her hands up, hoping for a clean break.  Chrissy pivoted and drove her knee into Natalie's chiseled abdomen.
   "Ooouuhh!" grunted Natalie as she folded over.
Chrissy drove her elbow down into the back of Natalie's neck and Natalie flopped down onto the canvas with a groan.  Chrissy smiled as she grabbed a handful of Natalie's hair and pulled Natalie back to her feet.  Chrissy grabbed Natalie's arm and shot her into the ropes.  Natalie ran across the ring, bounced off the ropes and ran back.  Chrissy swung her arm to clothesline Natalie, but Natalie ducked under Chrissy's arm.  Natalie turned and wrapped her arms around Chrissy from behind.  Chrissy's bright brown eyes widened when Natalie's hands clasped tight on Chrissy's belly and jerked her back.
   "Ooomphh!" spat Chrissy as the air was squeezed out of her body and she was pulled off her feet to land on her shoulders and head across the ring.
Chrissy groaned and was vaguely aware of the fact that Natalie's hands were still clasped tightly around her middle.  Chrissy was rolled over as Natalie rolled over an was pulled back up to her feet by Natalie.
   "No no no no no!" gasped Chrissy as she got to her feet.
Another German suplex sent Chrissy slamming into the mat on her shoulders and drove the air from her body.  Chrissy was in a daze when Natalie pulled her back up.  This time Natalie threw Chrissy over her head and Chrissy flipped to land flat on her belly.  Natalie rolled Chrissy over on her back and lay across Chrissy's chest.  Aly turned and walked into the corner shaking her head.  Natalie looked up at Aly and screamed:
   "Count!  That's what you're being paid for."
Aly walked over and slid down to the canvas.  She counted slowly to two, allowing Chrissy plenty of time to turn over on her side.  Natalie shook her head as she got to her feet.
   "If that's the way you want it, Aly.  We can do it the hard way." said Natalie as she pulled Chrissy up to her feet by her hair.
   "Get off her hair." warned Aly.
Natalie let go of Chrissy's hair and kicked Chrissy in the gut.  Chrissy grimaced as she bent over.  Natalie guided Chrissy's head down between Natalie's thighs, then put her hands under Chrissy's belly.  Aly's eyes widened as Natalie picked Chrissy up where she was upside down in front of Natalie.  Natalie jumped and sat down, dropping Chrissy on her head in a piledriver.  Chrissy flopped over to the mat with a dazed look on her face.  Aly leaned in to check on her friend, asking to make sure she was still able to feel her fingers and toes.  Natalie sat down beside Chrissy, trapped Chrissy's left arm between Natalie's legs, then laced her fingers together across Chrissy's nose and began to pull back.  Chrissy shrieked in pain as she began to look for the nearest ropes, but she was in the middle of the ring.  Aly bent down in front of Chrissy and Chrissy looked desperately at her friend as she began to tap the mat.  Aly gulped as she motioned to ring the bell.  Natalie released the hold and got up.  Aly reluctantly raised Natalie's hand.  Natalie turned toward Aly and raised her knee up into Aly's belly.
   "Ooo!" spat Aly as she started to bend over.
A forearm shot across the cheek sent Aly reeling back in a daze.  Natalie unzipped Aly's striped shirt and pulled off her shorts revealing a black swimsuit underneath.  Natalie drove her toe into Aly's gut just above her navel, bending Aly over again.  Natalie put Aly's head between Natalie's thighs, put her hands under Aly's belly, and flipped her up onto Natalie's shoulders.  Aly barely had time to take a gasp before Natalie drove her down to the mat with a power bomb.  Natalie delivered a quick stomp into Chrissy's gut, then another into Aly's gut.  Natalie slid through the ropes and held her hands high as she left the two friends laying in the middle of the ring.

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
Re: Chrissy Tiegen vs Natalie Gulbis
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 12:08:18 AM »
I don't think there is a celebrity I would like to see loose a fight more than Chrissy Tiegen.

thanks!!