News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bhabhi Wars: Milked!!!!!

• 4 Replies

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
Bhabhi Wars: Milked!!!!!
« on: December 01, 2019, 05:13:47 AM »

The elections in the South Delhi Women Federation at Hauz Kaz was almost over. The club managed charities, social clubs, and activities among the women elite in Delhi.

The results were not disclosed as the committee felt there was too much negativity in the elections and we're withheld from all candidates. It was public knowledge that the seat would go to either of the 2 top candidates, Agni Singh and Khrishi Rathod.
These women were among the top socialites and we're very competitive to be among the top job in the association. Both women were young mothers with 4 kids between them and in their early 30's. Both had a fair complexion with a bust that could make the mouth of any man water. These women knew the power of sexuality and dressed accordingly to use that to get their needs and deeds done.

Both women stormed to the room chaired by the Chairman, Vikram Pandit. Pandit was a middle-aged man in his mid-40s with black and white hair with a peppered  French beard to match his brown chocolate complexion.

"Alright, Vikram. Batahiye(Tell us) what is this bullshit?" Agni stated. "Why are the results withheld?"

Khrishi "Tell us who won? We deserve to know. I deserve to know."

Both women had worn something to entice any man. Agni had worn a red Bra top with a transparent pallu clothe with a black saree bottom. The pallu material was so transparent Agni's massive cleavage was clearly visible. Khrishi was no less. Wearing an extremely low cut sky blue bra top with matching bottoms and pallu.

Both the women had busty cleavage that was open for the world to see as their tops exposed the smooth curvature of their breasts and didn't look like they had 2 kids each as they maintained their bodies well. They had A few stretch Mark here and there, but they were Milfs in their own right.

Vikram gently smiled at them, leaned back his back in his comfy chair and crossed his legs.
"Ladies, the result we're withheld as I have found something scrutinous in the elections if not before it. There had been a bit of manipulation. I won't beat around the bush, but it seems....... Both of you are guilty of manipulating the results."

Krishi didn't hold back at this charge "Rubbish. I fought this fair and square. And in all probability, I won the seat to head it. I demand you release the results now."

Agni shot back "Kya, tu jeet gayi? (What, you think you won?) Everyone knows I won this. I should be the head of this federation."

As both women began to bicker, Vikram shut them down gently "Ladies, it seems that both of you are the top 2 contenders. I will not deny that from you. But as you know in politics, power comes with a price. Especially in Delhi."

Agni and Khrishi acted like they were taken aback.
"WHAT? Kya chaheye aapko? (What do you want?) We are decent women from decent households."

Vikram smiled "Oh really?"

Agni "Yes, how dare you say this? Complaint likoongi aapke kilaaf, Vikram!! (I will report a complaint against you for this, Vikram.)"

Vikram continued to smile at both women "Please go ahead...... File your complaint. Just a small reminder. Can you explain this to them pls? "

Vikram pressed a button on his remote and the screen on the tv popped out a video. It showed a topless busty woman blowing the co-director in the federation. It was Agni. She was shocked to see her charade was out in the open.

Another click and there was another video of her letting another man suckle her big fair juicy breasts. It was a man in charge of ballots in the election committee.

Khrishi smiled and taunted Agni "Waah re waah. Itni high class. Teri moral standard Kahan Haan, Meri Jaan? (So this is your high class, huh. What are your moral standards, my dear?)"

Vikram smiled at her "One moment, Khrishi. This is yours."

Khrishi had the look of bewilderment as multiple screens popped and now it showed her blowing and screwing the same men Agni had also fucked to get herself here. Both women looked at each other in shock. Their charade was over.

Vikram smiled and continued " Batahiyeh, mere abla Nari (Tell me, O innocent women), can you kindly explain to anyone your stunts on the screen."

Both women changed their expression from shock and started to smile. They were sluts and they knew it. There was nothing to hide. And Vikram was like any other man.

Khrishi dropped her blue pallu exposing her extremely low cut blouse showing off her D cups with over half of her cleavage exposed: "Tell us, Vikram. What do you want? I am sure we can reach....... A compromise."

Agni, not to be left behind,  put her hand on the table and lent forward. Her pallu was transparent and her bra blouse also gave Vikram a good look of her near-perfect curvature of her similar-sized D-cups: "Yes. Name your price, Darling. I am sure I can match it up to her. "

Their tones turned sweeter towards Vikram seeing that the ball was in his court. Vikram smiled "Well ladies. I am a man of simple tastes. And I see you women are skilled in giving men like me what I want. But such an opportunity would be a waste if I didn't use it right.................."

Both women look confused.

"Making a man happy is easy. Keeping him satisfied can be tricky. I am not interested in harassing you post this. My wishes are only optimistic and short term. And for now, I am looking at this situation."

Khrishi "What do you want? I don't understand"
Agni too nodded in agreement.

"How badly do you need this position? " Vikram smiled as his hands touched his lips. His mouth watered. "Are both of you capable to compete satisfying me together in one room?"

Khrishi looked at Agni and smirked "Name your price. Isse behetar keemat main doongi. " (Name your price, Vikram. I will March hers and do better)

"Tu kya kar Sakti hai? (What can you give?) I am your woman, Vikram. You can pick me." Agni replied.

Vikram Laughed "Hahaha, ladies. I will not select you among yourselves. You will need to do that. You will need to do what I say and satisfy my urges. The better one will win. The loser can, of course, stay as the vice-chairman...erm...woman."

Both women smiled and looked at each other.

Vikram "So here are the rules or should I say stipulations....... " He unzips his pants and pulls down his bottoms to show a decent sized 5" erection pointing at the ladies. "Yes,  I love a good blow job and I love a better ball sucker. And I love tits."

Both the women's lips puckered up.

"But what I love more than that is women competing against each other. No no, I don't want you to fight against each other. We are more civilized than that. But I would love both of you to work your breasts against each other......... In the TITFIGHT. Tit to tit, nipple to nipple.

And since you are experienced mothers, let's make it interesting. A milk match. The one that has A. The better and stronger tits,  B. Can out-milk the other C. And suck and blow my manhood.....my entire manhood and milk that too........swallowing every good.........drop of it, will be the winner."

Agni and Krishi looked at each in disgust. But they were up to it. They sucked and fucked their way from in the social ladder of success sucking and fucking every man in their way. Getting over a woman was a new challenge and something that excited them.

Vikram holding his manhood out "So girls,  unbuckle your tops...........  let the games begin.

To be continued........

Offline EJB

• God Member
Re: Bhabhi Wars: Milked!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2019, 07:29:43 PM »
Here it is formatted for adult readers:

The elections in the South Delhi Women Federation at Hauz Kaz was almost over. The club managed charities, social clubs, and activities among the women elite in Delhi.

The results were not disclosed as the committee felt there was too much negativity in the elections and we're withheld from all candidates. It was public knowledge that the seat would go to either of the 2 top candidates, Agni Singh and Khrishi Rathod.
These women were among the top socialites and we're very competitive to be among the top job in the association. Both women were young mothers with 4 kids between them and in their early 30's. Both had a fair complexion with a bust that could make the mouth of any man water. These women knew the power of sexuality and dressed accordingly to use that to get their needs and deeds done.

Both women stormed to the room chaired by the Chairman, Vikram Pandit. Pandit was a middle-aged man in his mid-40s with black and white hair with a peppered  French beard to match his brown chocolate complexion.

"Alright, Vikram. Batahiye(Tell us) what is this bullshit?" Agni stated. "Why are the results withheld?"

Khrishi "Tell us who won? We deserve to know. I deserve to know."

Both women had worn something to entice any man. Agni had worn a red Bra top with a transparent pallu clothe with a black saree bottom. The pallu material was so transparent Agni's massive cleavage was clearly visible. Khrishi was no less. Wearing an extremely low cut sky blue bra top with matching bottoms and pallu.

Both the women had busty cleavage that was open for the world to see as their tops exposed the smooth curvature of their breasts and didn't look like they had 2 kids each as they maintained their bodies well. They had A few stretch Mark here and there, but they were Milfs in their own right.

Vikram gently smiled at them, leaned back his back in his comfy chair and crossed his legs.
"Ladies, the result we're withheld as I have found something scrutinous in the elections if not before it. There had been a bit of manipulation. I won't beat around the bush, but it seems....... Both of you are guilty of manipulating the results."

Krishi didn't hold back at this charge "Rubbish. I fought this fair and square. And in all probability, I won the seat to head it. I demand you release the results now."

Agni shot back "Kya, tu jeet gayi? (What, you think you won?) Everyone knows I won this. I should be the head of this federation."

As both women began to bicker, Vikram shut them down gently "Ladies, it seems that both of you are the top 2 contenders. I will not deny that from you. But as you know in politics, power comes with a price. Especially in Delhi."

Agni and Khrishi acted like they were taken aback.
"WHAT? Kya chaheye aapko? (What do you want?) We are decent women from decent households."

Vikram smiled "Oh really?"

Agni "Yes, how dare you say this? Complaint likoongi aapke kilaaf, Vikram!! (I will report a complaint against you for this, Vikram.)"

Vikram continued to smile at both women "Please go ahead...... File your complaint. Just a small reminder. Can you explain this to them pls? "

Vikram pressed a button on his remote and the screen on the tv popped out a video. It showed a topless busty woman blowing the co-director in the federation. It was Agni. She was shocked to see her charade was out in the open.

Another click and there was another video of her letting another man suckle her big fair juicy breasts. It was a man in charge of ballots in the election committee.

Khrishi smiled and taunted Agni "Waah re waah. Itni high class. Teri moral standard Kahan Haan, Meri Jaan? (So this is your high class, huh. What are your moral standards, my dear?)"

Vikram smiled at her "One moment, Khrishi. This is yours."

Khrishi had the look of bewilderment as multiple screens popped and now it showed her blowing and screwing the same men Agni had also fucked to get herself here. Both women looked at each other in shock. Their charade was over.

Vikram smiled and continued " Batahiyeh, mere abla Nari (Tell me, O innocent women), can you kindly explain to anyone your stunts on the screen."

Both women changed their expression from shock and started to smile. They were sluts and they knew it. There was nothing to hide. And Vikram was like any other man.

Khrishi dropped her blue pallu exposing her extremely low cut blouse showing off her D cups with over half of her cleavage exposed: "Tell us, Vikram. What do you want? I am sure we can reach....... A compromise."

Agni, not to be left behind,  put her hand on the table and lent forward. Her pallu was transparent and her bra blouse also gave Vikram a good look of her near-perfect curvature of her similar-sized D-cups: "Yes. Name your price, Darling. I am sure I can match it up to her. "

Their tones turned sweeter towards Vikram seeing that the ball was in his court. Vikram smiled "Well ladies. I am a man of simple tastes. And I see you women are skilled in giving men like me what I want. But such an opportunity would be a waste if I didn't use it right.................."

Both women look confused.

"Making a man happy is easy. Keeping him satisfied can be tricky. I am not interested in harassing you post this. My wishes are only optimistic and short term. And for now, I am looking at this situation."

Khrishi "What do you want? I don't understand"
Agni too nodded in agreement.

"How badly do you need this position? " Vikram smiled as his hands touched his lips. His mouth watered. "Are both of you capable to compete satisfying me together in one room?"

Khrishi looked at Agni and smirked "Name your price. Isse behetar keemat main doongi. " (Name your price, Vikram. I will March hers and do better)

"Tu kya kar Sakti hai? (What can you give?) I am your woman, Vikram. You can pick me." Agni replied.

Vikram Laughed "Hahaha, ladies. I will not select you among yourselves. You will need to do that. You will need to do what I say and satisfy my urges. The better one will win. The loser can, of course, stay as the vice-chairman...erm...woman."

Both women smiled and looked at each other.

Vikram "So here are the rules or should I say stipulations....... " He unzips his pants and pulls down his bottoms to show a decent sized 5" erection pointing at the ladies. "Yes,  I love a good blow job and I love a better ball sucker. And I love tits."

Both the women's lips puckered up.

"But what I love more than that is women competing against each other. No no, I don't want you to fight against each other. We are more civilized than that. But I would love both of you to work your breasts against each other......... In the TITFIGHT. Tit to tit, nipple to nipple.

And since you are experienced mothers, let's make it interesting. A milk match. The one that has A. The better and stronger tits,  B. Can out-milk the other C. And suck and blow my manhood.....my entire manhood and milk that too........swallowing every good.........drop of it, will be the winner."

Agni and Krishi looked at each in disgust. But they were up to it. They sucked and fucked their way from in the social ladder of success sucking and fucking every man in their way. Getting over a woman was a new challenge and something that excited them.

Vikram holding his manhood out "So girls,  unbuckle your tops...........  let the games begin.

To be continued........

Offline wall82

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 07:38:32 PM »
Very good and shows promise.
Looking forward reading more.

Offline R_u_alive

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 04:55:12 AM »
Conclusion

Both women cleared the desk table off by throwing the files on each side of the floor. Vikram disrobed himself in front of them and sat naked on his sofa chair.

Both Agni and Khrishi threw their pallus (Saree Drapes) aside leaving just their tiny blouses and saree bottoms on (As in the picture. Both of them look seductively at Vikram before their hands glide over each other. They bite their lips and pucker up naughtily. They know this will get dirty and wild later on.

Khrishi raises her hands slowly and touches Agni by the cheeks and gently glances her hands lower to her neck and chest. Agni also does the same as both start to tantalize each other's breasts. Then in unison, they move their hands in their low cut blouses and give it a hard tug.

And pop comes out the babies. 2 pairs of D-cup sized melons bounced out. With another click, they unclip the front of the other's blouses as their breasts jiggle out. Khrishi and Agni breasts have a similar fair complexion and big areolas and nipples. The areolas are light brown to dark wheatish color with Krishi's lighter than Agni's.

Both pulled themselves towards each other as their busts meshed together and their lips opened up for a hard kiss. Vikram's cock grew hard as this was much more than he bargained. Agni's tongue began to tongue-wrestle Khrishi's. Both women danced around before jumping on Vikram on his black leather 3 seat sofa with him.

Vikram laughed as his hands groped and fondled both of them who were more busy holding each other apart. They soon fell on the floor before Vikram got up. The women got on their knees as saw 5.5" of cock meat in front of them.

Khrishi jumped her hands and pushed her mouth towards that cock, kissing and blowing it like a lollipop. Agni went after Vikram's balls, cupping and kissing it. Both women bumped into each other tried to push the other away to make sure the cock was theirs. That was the rules, a cock-cum-tit-milk fight.

Khrishi got a good hold of Vikram's meat, putting on it and getting it wet, beating Agni on possession but Agni didn't let that go. She went after Khrishis big soft bust gripping it with both hands and licking Khrishi's big areolas. Both of them.

That stopped Khrishi right in her tracks as she began getting horny as her nipples met Agni's mouth. Both Vikram and Khushi grunted in pleasure as they were getting stimulated by the action.

Khrishi let go of Vikram's cock and went after Agni. She was a titfight, she would give it to her. Wrapping her arms around Agni's neck and head, she pulled her in between her bust smothering Agni. Agni gently bit on her nipple, making Khrishi let go. Now, both women faced each other on their knees and their palms open. Vikram laughed and said "Ok Girls, babbleh se doodh nikal!! (Milk those titties.)"

"Aaarrgghhhhh!!" Both women screamed as they gently squeezed each other's massive d-cups, increasing the pressure with each squeeze. They didn't want to turn it into a catfight and get injured for people around go see. This was a private affair and they strictly resort to gently grips around the lower breasts and areola massages. The constant rubbing made them hornier as their nipples became pointer and erect.

"Aapko Mazaa aa Rahi hai, Agni!! (Getting horny, I see.)" Khrishi taunted her. "Bohut, Khrishi. Jaise aapko bhi aa Rahi hai. (A lot, Just like you, babe.)"

The contents pushing and pulling soon made them give each other a good bear hug and their breasts punched each other. Each woman wrapped their arms around the others back and Squeezed each other. Their tits rubbed against each other but only made them reach out of breath. Soon enough, both let go of each other as they sat on their butts to gain some breath.

Vikram laughed "Waah!! Bass?? Ho Gaya competition? (That's all you got in this competition?) Was that all you got? The future heads of the women's federation? And they lasted so quick? Itna jaldi? Haha"

That taunt hit both Agni's and Khrishi's ego hard. So hard they jumped on each other and attacked the others tits. Khrishi pushed her mouth and suckled on Agni's left tit. Agni twisted and pushed Khrishi's body on her back and got on top of her, facing her rivals tits. The women were in a "titty" 69 positions with each facing others bust.

Khrishi was grabbing hold of both of Agni"s breasts and sucking on her areolas. Agni wasn't left behind as she was doing the same to Khrishi. Their boobs got so much stimulation that both kept on getting turned on by this and their loins were also getting wet. And it wasn't long to one of their tits exploded and milk spurted out of them. Both kept the pressure on and successfully got the other tit to blow out some milk.

Both women pushed each other away and moved from side to side, facing each other. They kept on squeezing and squeezing the there breasts. "Nichod doongi tere babbleh ko. " " There bacche and pati ko bhi nahi Milegi yeh doodh".........

Both passed remarks about emptying the other milk sacks but in vain. Vikram was excited about seeing this. His cock still had time to burst out but he wants a taste of the milk. FROM BOTH WOMEN, IF POSSIBLE!!

"Doodh mere ko dedo. Mere ko dedo, darling. Hahaha! (Give me your milk, girls. I want to taste it. Bring your tits here.)" Vikram called out to the ladies.

Both women let go of each other's tits and had a look of anger and frustration among them. There was no decisive winner in the tit fight. They jumped on each other before falling on Vikram the second time on the sofa.

Vikram laughed and snuggled himself in the sea of their breasts where is face was implanted as both Khrishi and Agni pinched and clawed each other's tits. Both women were confused as to what they were doing. Agni keeps the pressure squeezing the underside of Khrishi's left breast while Khrishi pinched her right areola. Vikram however, was sucking the milk off each of their free tits closer to him and laughing off.

Before he girls could get more violent, he wrapped his arms around them tightly as his fingers played and fondled away at whatever it could find above the waist. Vikram told both of them "Well, both of you did great!! But it's still a tie. The winner is the one who can milk my dick and swallow every drop of it. And whose tits still have some milk in it. Hahahahaha."

Agni was frustrated, sexually and physically. Khrishi was also in the same predicament. They bent down and pushed their tits around the cock of Vikram Pandit. Both punch the others tits away trying to give a good Titjob to the man who would claim them the victor. With the tit punching, more milk leaked out of their tits as both women moaned and groaned away.

Seeing that their tits we're not helping the situation, they pushed their mouth together and both started to take turns blowing his cock. Khrishi's tongue licked his shaft all the way up to his cock tip before taking it deep inside her throat. Agni choked her as she took that cock in.

As Khrishi got the cock out of her mouth choking out of breath, Agni licked her lips and slurped on the cock taking it in from the mid-stem to the tip. Khrishi then attacked he ball-sucking one at a time. Agni too joined in as each woman took each nut into their mouth and looked up in complete lust. Their facial expression was enough to excite anyone as their eyes gave that magical look of seduction.

Both began to lick his cock as their fingers pinched and pulled each other's nipples like a cow freeing out more milk. Both looked at each other mixed with possessiveness, jealousy, lust and primal rage.

Vikram cried out "Aaarhmmmmm, Mmmmmm, it's coming." And stood up. Both women pushed themselves back wondering what happened as, within a second, a big splodge of cum shot out and smashed Khrishi in the face taking her by surprise.

Vikram turns a bit to the left as the next shot of cum splattered Agni on her lips and chest. And a few more shot of cum shot at their tits. Agni and Khrishi were shocked as their faces and chest we're covered in cum and now the predicament continued.

Who won?

As Khrishi cleared her eyes off, Agni sucked Vikram's cock sucking any last drips of cum off it.

"I won. I won. " She announced. "I licked it clean." Agni announced. Krishi jumped on her and licked her face and tits. "No, I am licking that from your body. Agni and Khushi kissed each other and licked cum off each others chest, faces and mouth exchanging Vikram's body fluids as Vikram smiled away.

Both women had their tongues desperately licking each others face, chest and breast trying to upsurge any last drop of cum of each others bodies. The match was a tie for Vikram. And he planned to make them do this for a few more days.

Who won? In this match, definitely Vikram!!

Offline EJB

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2019, 04:08:12 PM »
Again making it readable instead of centered like a giant poem.

Conclusion

Both women cleared the desk table off by throwing the files on each side of the floor. Vikram disrobed himself in front of them and sat naked on his sofa chair.

Both Agni and Khrishi threw their pallus (Saree Drapes) aside leaving just their tiny blouses and saree bottoms on (As in the picture. Both of them look seductively at Vikram before their hands glide over each other. They bite their lips and pucker up naughtily. They know this will get dirty and wild later on.

Khrishi raises her hands slowly and touches Agni by the cheeks and gently glances her hands lower to her neck and chest. Agni also does the same as both start to tantalize each other's breasts. Then in unison, they move their hands in their low cut blouses and give it a hard tug.

And pop comes out the babies. 2 pairs of D-cup sized melons bounced out. With another click, they unclip the front of the other's blouses as their breasts jiggle out. Khrishi and Agni breasts have a similar fair complexion and big areolas and nipples. The areolas are light brown to dark wheatish color with Krishi's lighter than Agni's.

Both pulled themselves towards each other as their busts meshed together and their lips opened up for a hard kiss. Vikram's cock grew hard as this was much more than he bargained. Agni's tongue began to tongue-wrestle Khrishi's. Both women danced around before jumping on Vikram on his black leather 3 seat sofa with him.

Vikram laughed as his hands groped and fondled both of them who were more busy holding each other apart. They soon fell on the floor before Vikram got up. The women got on their knees as saw 5.5" of cock meat in front of them.

Khrishi jumped her hands and pushed her mouth towards that cock, kissing and blowing it like a lollipop. Agni went after Vikram's balls, cupping and kissing it. Both women bumped into each other tried to push the other away to make sure the cock was theirs. That was the rules, a cock-cum-tit-milk fight.

Khrishi got a good hold of Vikram's meat, putting on it and getting it wet, beating Agni on possession but Agni didn't let that go. She went after Khrishis big soft bust gripping it with both hands and licking Khrishi's big areolas. Both of them.

That stopped Khrishi right in her tracks as she began getting horny as her nipples met Agni's mouth. Both Vikram and Khushi grunted in pleasure as they were getting stimulated by the action.

Khrishi let go of Vikram's cock and went after Agni. She was a titfight, she would give it to her. Wrapping her arms around Agni's neck and head, she pulled her in between her bust smothering Agni. Agni gently bit on her nipple, making Khrishi let go. Now, both women faced each other on their knees and their palms open. Vikram laughed and said "Ok Girls, babbleh se doodh nikal!! (Milk those titties.)"

"Aaarrgghhhhh!!" Both women screamed as they gently squeezed each other's massive d-cups, increasing the pressure with each squeeze. They didn't want to turn it into a catfight and get injured for people around go see. This was a private affair and they strictly resort to gently grips around the lower breasts and areola massages. The constant rubbing made them hornier as their nipples became pointer and erect.

"Aapko Mazaa aa Rahi hai, Agni!! (Getting horny, I see.)" Khrishi taunted her. "Bohut, Khrishi. Jaise aapko bhi aa Rahi hai. (A lot, Just like you, babe.)"

The contents pushing and pulling soon made them give each other a good bear hug and their breasts punched each other. Each woman wrapped their arms around the others back and Squeezed each other. Their tits rubbed against each other but only made them reach out of breath. Soon enough, both let go of each other as they sat on their butts to gain some breath.

Vikram laughed "Waah!! Bass?? Ho Gaya competition? (That's all you got in this competition?) Was that all you got? The future heads of the women's federation? And they lasted so quick? Itna jaldi? Haha"

That taunt hit both Agni's and Khrishi's ego hard. So hard they jumped on each other and attacked the others tits. Khrishi pushed her mouth and suckled on Agni's left tit. Agni twisted and pushed Khrishi's body on her back and got on top of her, facing her rivals tits. The women were in a "titty" 69 positions with each facing others bust.

Khrishi was grabbing hold of both of Agni"s breasts and sucking on her areolas. Agni wasn't left behind as she was doing the same to Khrishi. Their boobs got so much stimulation that both kept on getting turned on by this and their loins were also getting wet. And it wasn't long to one of their tits exploded and milk spurted out of them. Both kept the pressure on and successfully got the other tit to blow out some milk.

Both women pushed each other away and moved from side to side, facing each other. They kept on squeezing and squeezing the there breasts. "Nichod doongi tere babbleh ko. " " There bacche and pati ko bhi nahi Milegi yeh doodh".........

Both passed remarks about emptying the other milk sacks but in vain. Vikram was excited about seeing this. His cock still had time to burst out but he wants a taste of the milk. FROM BOTH WOMEN, IF POSSIBLE!!

"Doodh mere ko dedo. Mere ko dedo, darling. Hahaha! (Give me your milk, girls. I want to taste it. Bring your tits here.)" Vikram called out to the ladies.

Both women let go of each other's tits and had a look of anger and frustration among them. There was no decisive winner in the tit fight. They jumped on each other before falling on Vikram the second time on the sofa.

Vikram laughed and snuggled himself in the sea of their breasts where is face was implanted as both Khrishi and Agni pinched and clawed each other's tits. Both women were confused as to what they were doing. Agni keeps the pressure squeezing the underside of Khrishi's left breast while Khrishi pinched her right areola. Vikram however, was sucking the milk off each of their free tits closer to him and laughing off.

Before he girls could get more violent, he wrapped his arms around them tightly as his fingers played and fondled away at whatever it could find above the waist. Vikram told both of them "Well, both of you did great!! But it's still a tie. The winner is the one who can milk my dick and swallow every drop of it. And whose tits still have some milk in it. Hahahahaha."

Agni was frustrated, sexually and physically. Khrishi was also in the same predicament. They bent down and pushed their tits around the cock of Vikram Pandit. Both punch the others tits away trying to give a good Titjob to the man who would claim them the victor. With the tit punching, more milk leaked out of their tits as both women moaned and groaned away.

Seeing that their tits we're not helping the situation, they pushed their mouth together and both started to take turns blowing his cock. Khrishi's tongue licked his shaft all the way up to his cock tip before taking it deep inside her throat. Agni choked her as she took that cock in.

As Khrishi got the cock out of her mouth choking out of breath, Agni licked her lips and slurped on the cock taking it in from the mid-stem to the tip. Khrishi then attacked he ball-sucking one at a time. Agni too joined in as each woman took each nut into their mouth and looked up in complete lust. Their facial expression was enough to excite anyone as their eyes gave that magical look of seduction.

Both began to lick his cock as their fingers pinched and pulled each other's nipples like a cow freeing out more milk. Both looked at each other mixed with possessiveness, jealousy, lust and primal rage.

Vikram cried out "Aaarhmmmmm, Mmmmmm, it's coming." And stood up. Both women pushed themselves back wondering what happened as, within a second, a big splodge of cum shot out and smashed Khrishi in the face taking her by surprise.

Vikram turns a bit to the left as the next shot of cum splattered Agni on her lips and chest. And a few more shot of cum shot at their tits. Agni and Khrishi were shocked as their faces and chest we're covered in cum and now the predicament continued.

Who won?

As Khrishi cleared her eyes off, Agni sucked Vikram's cock sucking any last drips of cum off it.

"I won. I won. " She announced. "I licked it clean." Agni announced. Krishi jumped on her and licked her face and tits. "No, I am licking that from your body. Agni and Khushi kissed each other and licked cum off each others chest, faces and mouth exchanging Vikram's body fluids as Vikram smiled away.

Both women had their tongues desperately licking each others face, chest and breast trying to upsurge any last drop of cum of each others bodies. The match was a tie for Vikram. And he planned to make them do this for a few more days.

Who won? In this match, definitely Vikram!!