News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Emma vs Elizabeth part three

• 1 Replies

Offline Odin

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Emma vs Elizabeth part three
« on: June 22, 2010, 03:08:20 AM »
For two chatty girls in close proximity the silence that followed was deafening

Eventually Emma said "You know Elizabeth when I first saw you on that plane I wanted you so desperately that I didn't even notice Peter at first but I have to admit now that he pulls his weight in this threesome. In fact I'm glad it is a threesome and not just a twosome. He's right you know. Besides I wouldn't want to embarrass you again by kicking your arse in front of your husband tommorrow!"

"My husband!" Elizabeth spluttered "You seem to be helping yourself to a goodly portion of him lately! I'll let you off another beating tomorrow sweetie but if you ever want more than half of this man while your with us I will be forced to put you in your place once and for all. Furthermore, if you have any thoughts at all of running off with this man, I think it only fair to warn you that he does have this most insufferable habit of being right about MOST things."

"Yee gads" I grumbled "I'm in the middle of a verbal catfight!" They both giggled.

"Emma" I said "Do you have any ACHIEVABLE fantasies we can help you with tomorrow?"

"Well Peter, before I start pinning Elizabeth all over the floor in the wrestling tomorrow..." Elizabeth interjected "Dream on, sweetie. Dream on." I thought we should both overpower you first and tie you up so that you can enjoy watching us properly."

"Never a dull moment round here, that's for sure!" was my rejoinder to that!

Emma subsequently took us on a tour of Soho near her flat, where she seemed to be very well known. In one club
there was a room with a large wading pool full of jelly. Emma locked the door behind us and proceeded to undress. "Ever jelly wrestle before, Elizabeth?" "No"
"Time to learn then darling, come on get undressed. You too Peter, I've only got it booked for an hour!"

Emma actually took her accumulated holidays from the airline and travelled around Europe with us for the whole 10 weeks we were away. We only ever took one room for the three of us, which never attracted so much as a raised eyebrow. Just poor students saving money they no doubt thought!

When the time came for us to leave there were many tears at the airport. "Well the wrestling was pretty even but I lost count of the rounds we had." said Emma as she held onto both of us "Yes" said Elizabeth "So did I."
"Ahem." I said "Do you want the official match score?"

"Yes" they both said together "Well" I said "Even I lost count of the number of times you both pinned me together..."

"Boring" said Emma "Get to the main news item!"

"Yes, you tell him sweetie." was Elizabeth's comment.

"But in the main arena, discounting the occasions when a proper wrestling match degenerated into a disgraceful lesbian display, you two had no less than sixty two rounds together where a decision was reached by pin or submission."

"That many!" said Emma.

"I'm sorry my darling but as an unbiased referee I have to report that Emma won thirty two of them and you won thirty. I therefore declare Emma to have been the better woman of this tournament!"

"Bravo Sweetie! Well deserved. When are you coming out to us to continue the series?" was Elizabeth's comment.

"Well I put in for those flights when I took my holidays and I've just got my roster and I'll be coming out to you for a four day layover in three weeks time! I won't bother with the airline's hotel if you like." said Emma with her trademark twinkle in her eyes!

"Oh Sweetie, I can't wait to show you our bedroom at home. I've been dreaming of having you there." was Elizabeth's comment.

Both Emma and Elizabeth are now in their late 30's and still wrestle each other whenever we get together. I have kept a running score all this time and Elizabeth is very pleased with the fact that she is slightly ahead at the moment.

The catfights with Emma were the last Elizabeth ever had,
aside from three trifling incidents I will relate in due course - only one of which resulted in any actual physical contact.

Emma has kept a diary of all her catfights since the age of 15 and she has given me permission to relate some of them, which I will do in due course. The day she was out after her first catfight with Elizabeth but before her second one was a particularly interesting entry!

I often think it must have been some cosmic force that brought these two remarkable women together.

Hope you all enjoy

Offline realcatwriter

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Emma vs Elizabeth part three
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2010, 06:38:51 PM »
Odin,

Wonderfully written story.  I'd like the actual fights to be longer, but you have the erotic part down pat.

Regards

Cat