News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Chels and Kat 1/2020 Final Chapter.

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Chels and Kat 1/2020 Final Chapter.
« on: January 01, 2020, 02:49:07 PM »
Chels and Kat 1/2020  Final Chapter.
They danced and drank until dinner was served. Both couples spent all their time together as this event was one of a mutual friend of both the ladies. When the dinner was done and the lights where brought down low both ladies managed to sit side by side as the guys kept the drinks coming.  Kat and Chels sat side by side rubbing bare legs together.  Kat asked Rick “ do you mind if I dominate your women?” Chels laughed and asked Steve “ do you mind if I make your women my slave?” Each began to slip a hand up the others dress. “You little slut” Kat smirked “ your not wearing any panties.”  Chels smirked back saying “ neither are you.” Both women turned to sit across from the other and moved as close as possible to expose their womanhood’s to the others hands. They rubbed each other and felt the others wetness. They looked into each other’s eyes and then to their husbands and the other man.  “Do you think we are getting our men hot?” Chels asked. Knowing the answer well.  The party was about to end and both couples made a hasty retreat to kat’s house.
Once inside both women stripped as they hit the living room. They met in the middle of the living room and stood bare chested nipple to nipple. They raised hands and interlocked fingers and began to push until both stopped and looked at their husbands. Both began to yell “ strip, you two.!” The men obeyed and both came behind their wives naked. They pressed their bodies into their wives expecting to help them battle when the women looked at the other and gently slid behind their men. “ No better time than the present.” Kat purred. Both men where left staring each other. Erect cocks swinging in the breeze. The women pushed their men closer each reaching around and grabbing their mans engorged package. “Just a little closer Chels coxed her man forward.”  As each women pulled their mans packages closer the tips touched. 
The women pushed them into each other and watched as their shafts bent against the others.  Each man excepted their women pressing their naked bodies into their backs pushing them forward into the other. The pain began to show on their faces as their cocks where now pressed together bending them upward to rest on their stomachs. Each felt the others sacks touch as they hugged and the women leg go to allow them complete contact. “It’s only fair, you guys have seen us do this for years, we want to see you two sword fight for us.” Kat smiled at Chels. “ Just don’t hurt yourselves to bad.” Chels begged.
Rick grimaced and moved his hips back and stabbed his sword glancing Steve’s ball sack causing Steve to grunt in pain. He backed up a few inches and thrust his hips forward and the two began to jab at one another. Most stabs hit thigh or stomach but every few jabs made contact either hitting shaft on shaft or stabbing at tender ball sack. Rick almost fell over from the pain but Steve was not far behind.   The women cheered their men on watching in fascination as their men battled sword to sword. Each cheered their man on as they gave all they could take and give. Kat, on the spur of the moment said “ok, boys, fight for us. The winner will get us both for tonight.” Before Chels could protest the guys  Rods began aggressively stabbing rod, they embraced and ended up wrestling on the floor. Cock on cock they kept their manhoods in contact because they knew this was what the women wanted. Each grimaced in pain . Steve got Rick into a choke hold and almost tapped him out until Rick grabbed at Steve’s exposed Johnson and squeezed hard until Steve let go. Rick forced him to the ground and as he mounted him he kept the pressure up grabbing balls and twig.  Chels ran up and pulled her man back and Kat fallowered her lead.  They thanked their men for keeping theisr promise and let both men sit down to tend to their now tender manhoods.  Rick was smiling as both women looked at each. Chels yelled at Kat “ I never agreed to this. You should have asked me before you agreed to this.” Kat yelled back “ why, you know you want to do this, you’ve told me over 100 times.”  Chels yelled back  as she approached Kat now standing nose to nose arms spread out wide “ You never f*cking asked!” Chels screamed back “ You crossed a line!” Kat pressed herself into Chels pushing her back. Chels recovered and both pressed chests together as they continued to yell at one another.
Hands ended up in hair and both women began pulling hair and heads around the room. Both men got up but the women gave them the look they both knew and the men let the women to settle this on their own. Slaps rained down as both battled. Staring brown eyes to blue each barred their teeth as they circled with hands in blonde and brown hair. Each yanking half bent over giving the men a great view at their backsides as they circled. Breasts swinging as each yank caused the other to regain her balance.
Bare feet dug into carpet as each equally matched women struggled.  The passion , lust and rage of best friends and almost sister like affection met with the rage of the moment.  Before the husbands could blink the two had hands on each others breasts and where squeezing with all their might. Digging nails deep into their c cupped breasts as they wrapped firm young mom legs around the other bringing their hips together. They tried to trip on another as they both howled in pain and rage.  Both 5 foot 5 women went crashing down on top of the couch and began rolling as they lost hold of breasts and began slapping and clawing at backs as they rolled body to body onto the floor.
Each women was in tears out of anger, hurt and pain as they began to run out of steam. Their aggressive and fast paced rolling slowed as stomachs where pressed together and legs wrapped around legs.  The fought almost to a stalemate as each began tearing.  Kat ended up on the bottom and Chels tried to raise herself up on Kat. Kat held on tight with her legs keeping Chels from mounting her. Kat began crying wildly causing Chels to pause. Kat blurted out “ I’m sorry that I upset you. It was a mistake, I love you and I would never do anything to make you so mad at me.” Chels ended up in tears and both fell on the other hugging and comforting the other as they lay naked soothing one another. Chels cried out softly “ I love you, too.”
Both husbands breathed a sigh of relief as the two women made up and minutes later both tearful ladies sat up, looked at each other and started to softly laugh. Chels said “ I guess it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world, but Steve has got to approve it.” All there looked at Steve. Steve was very quiet for a second and said “ If we could have a rematch in the future.” Rick smiled and said “ my friend, I’m willing to share. The next time it could be your turn.” Steve smiled and both women came over to Steve to thank him in a special way.  Once he was satisfied both women went over to Rick  and the both stopped on their knees as they looked up at him. They knelt shoulder to shoulder looking up at him and Chels gently pushed Kat out of the way causing Kat to push back.
Kat stated flatly, “we still need to decide who goes first and who get’s sloppy seconds.”  Chels smiled and both sat down and spread legs open wide right in front of Rick. As they brought bare thighs together they smiled and locked eyes before making contact with the others womenhood. Each wanted this and where wet in anticipation. “I’m going to make you cum first” Kat challenged. Chels just answered “ we will see. Spread your legs wide and except my box against yours.”  She opened herself wide to expose her womenhood and the two met clit to clit and lip to lip. They locked pussy to pussy and moved hips as each dug fingers into the carpet. Wetness dripped on the floor as each moved and countered. They knew each other to well after years of this sexual wrestling. They knew the others weakness’ and strengths and worked the other up to the line of orgasm while fighting to keep themselves from exploding first. It was a precarious battle as both wanted to feel that explosion but wanted to make the other women submit to her feminine superiority. It was as much about ego as any other womanly combat could be.
The room was silent except for the sound of two wet messy boxes kissing with wet lips rubbing together. Clits erect touched and danced as each moved apart an inch their hips where positioned for maximum contact. Chels smiled as she felt Kat’s leg muscles began to tense and she doubled her pelvic pressure. She made eye contact and smiled whispering between deep heavy breaths “ better watch it, my sexy. I’m about to win.” Kat met her rivals pushes biting her lip. She was at the point of no return and met those beautiful brown eyes panting “ not….yet.” Chels teased her “ you want it. Don’t look away, look me in the eye and let me make you mine.” Kat’s baby blue eyes got wide and Chels began to grin in satisfaction until Kat lunged at her and the two went tumbling in a catball of flesh. Chels whined “ not fair!” Kat grunted as she coiled herself around her partner “ I know, but I can’t let you win that easily.”
Chels grunted trying to push her 130 pound opponent off of her and began spanking her butt as she tried rolling her off. “You know I love the feel of our breasts pressed together.” Kat smiled “I know, that’s why I have to do this.” Kat began to deeply kiss Chels as she put her one hand down between their bodies and quickly penetrated her weakened foe. Chels fought to get the hand out of her but soon found herself submitting. “I know you want to cum, just give in.” Chels gritted her teeth and began panting quickly “ No, No, No.” kat laughed “ yes, yes, yes.” Chels squealed in defiance “no fair!” Kat just laughed evilly “ your mine now, b*tch.” The two softly rolled back and forth two 30 something women knowing the others bodies as well as their own. Sexually jousting with everything that makes a women a women. Pain has started their night but this was pure pleasure. Both right at the point of exploding. Kat spread her legs wide mid roll and managed to pin Chels and with her free hand grabbed a fist full of her opponents brown hair and pulled. Chels let out a cry of “Oh sh*t!” and exploded. Kat laughed as Chels went stiff as a board. Kat felt every muscle in her partners body go stiff and felt her body release and quiver. She looked into those brown eyes and saw the tears of joy and pleasure begin to flow and then she let herself go.
The men watched as both women submitted to the other and enjoyed the afterglow the women felt. Minutes later both had recovered enough to eye their prize. Kat had won the right to first dibs on her prize. She looked first to her husband Steve and then to her “beaten” rival and with both showing approval she crawled over to Rick and said “ your mine, now.”  As the two began to tangle man and women Kat was happy to see that Chels had taken her husband, Steve, into her arms and they were getting into their own “wrestling match”.  She thought to herself, this swinging stuff is great. Why did we wait so long. This was going to be a good year.