News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Cougar Vs. Cougar # 3

• 3 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Cougar Vs. Cougar # 3
« on: March 02, 2020, 03:34:31 AM »
{alt}

{alt}

SCENARIO :

Suddenly as the toe - fight started, Mrs. Ashley    scratched the tender flesh of Mrs.Moniques toe located just below her nail, who  pulled back from the pain¦ 
With a quick move , Mrs. Ashleys  big toe was on top and started to crush on the table Mrs. Moniques  toe
George  was so excited to see his  Mom dominate this fight
 John , it looks your mother has no chance ! George  said with delight
Noway! She will fight back and beat your Mom !  John   replied with confidence
Moms toe was now in a perfect position to finish the fight, but her long toe nail slided on the top of Mrs. Monique  toe , so Mrs. monique managed to escape
The fight slowly evolved in a routine and we started to clap and encourage both our moms  wildly, sure that it won't take long until one of them would crack.
Three times Mrs. Ashley nged wildly,
all misses, and Mom countered by slapping her toe on top of Mrs.Ashley's big toenail,
pinning it to the wood table , and as she did so, she begun to poke her toenail into
Mrs.Ashley's skin....Mom begins to apply pressure, and Mrs. Ashleys  begun to panic,
and yanked her foot out from under, but in doing so, she created Mrs. Ashley's momentum
for her, and Mom drawed blood first blood....Mrs.Ashley was stunned at the
sight of her bleeding toe, and georges Mom taking advantage, kicking out with her foot,
and slamming the top of Mrs. Ashley's foot into the corner of the wooden table   wall and pressed into the
bottom of Mrs.Ashley's toe with the bottom of her own big  toe, grinding the cut and causing Mrs.Ashley to bleed some more....Mrs.Ashley shed back, and
with strength born of desparation and
pain, she moved Mom 's toe backwards, and Mom's foot is forced toward
the center of the table....Mom released and swiped the underside of Mrs.Ashley's
toe, drawing blood of her own, then drawed her own foot backwards and jabed the
point of the nail into Mrs.Kat's cut....Mrs.Ashley retreated bravely and back slasheed the inside
of Moniques toe, drawing more blood, and the two women engage in a knife
fight....
Go, Mom, go! Get her!"

"Break her toenail, Mom ! yelled John
"Aah Yyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!"
"Bloody whore!"

"Fight, Mom! Fight!" shouted  George
"Aaaaaaaah!
"Go get her, Mom! Go get her!" yelled John again!
Mrs.moniquess eager red talons found their mark.  Mrs.Monique's first swipe brought her long savage red big toenail flying ferociously from just below Mom's soft flesh.  The second swipe traveled almost completely around Mom's , where Mrs.Ashley's toenail was only interrupted in their hurtful mission by Mom's toenail.  Three deep scratches now appeared on the Mom's toe .All of them were slight deep and starting to bleed a bit .  Mrs.Monique smiled bitterly in satisfaction
Get her down, mom, get her down!
Fight back , Mom! george  yelled  anxiously
A aaaaaaaah❠yelled ashley 
Fuck you, bitch! hissed Mrs. monique and she increased her pressure on her
You are strong, bitch, but I ll damned tear you to pieces suddenly hissed Mrs. Ashley.
ll make you piss in front of your kid, whore! replied Mrs.Monique
Now the toe fight was very nasty and savage

{alt}

{alt}

« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 12:22:39 PM by billc »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Cougar Vs. Cougar # 3
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2020, 05:49:03 PM »
]CURRENT RESULT : 13 votes
MONIQUE : 7
ASHLEY : 6

{alt}

My erection was almost bursting through my pants when I saw Mrs Monique flexing her powerful fishnet stocking feet and provoking Mrs.Ashley. .The mere fact that these two Ladies hated each other really made it all the more exciting.
Mrs.ashley was flexing her toes too while her sharp white talons tearing her fishnet stockings.
Surprisingly it was Mrs monique  that attacked first, she lunged forward and grabbed Mrs. Ashley'ss  big toe   squeezing and twisting as hard as she could.

Their big toes ,WHITE  vs RED ,  slide up and down the ground, Mrs.Monique"s red big toe
 keeping Mrs Ashley's big toe  pressed firmly against the corner of the cage, and Mrs.Ashley trying desperately to break free.
Try as she did, Mrs.Ashley
 could not break free, Mrs. Monique 
was proving too strong.
I must admit, I found it riveting to watch the power struggle between these two Women. neither
prepared to give an inch.
"You are going nowhere you nasty little bitch, not until you say sorry" demanded Mrs. Monique.
Mrs Ashley was trying to bring her toe up and thrust it hard, but Mrs Monique was too strong and way too smart for that, and she pressed in closer, making it impossible for Mrs.Ashley to move.
Mrs.Monique pressed her red big toe against Mrs.Ashley"s white , she had her trapped and pinned .
"You've messed with the wrong Lady, now say fucking sorry...say it !"
Mrs. Ashley  was trying desperately to free herself from Mrs Monique's strong toe-grip.
"Say you're sorry, go on...just say sorry...say it..say it !"
Mrs.Monique  pushed her long sexy big toe tightly against Mrs. Ashley's toe , pressing it with all her power. 
"That's it, hold her tight Mrs.Monique...hold her tight" some women of the crowd  kept muttering.
Mrs.Monique"s toe have  pinned Mrs.Ashley"s  toe tight and kept up her demand of an apology.
Mrs.Monique had the measure of her rival  and was determined to force an apology out of her antagonist.
"Just fucking say it, say it....tell me you're sorry, come on you nasty little swine...say sorry !"

Mrs.Ashley looked totally shocked by these tactics, she was taken by complete surprise.
Some people  expected a quick victory for Mrs.Ashley,, but Mrs.Monique caught us both by surprise.

She kept on using the same dirty tactics, either crushing Mrs.Ashley"s sec toe by her big toe or using the small stones from the ground and apply those inside to Mrs.Ashley"s toes ....Also the stings of the fishnet stockings are making the pain much more terrible!!!
Mrs Monique had identified her targets and was letting those sharp toenails do their damage.

"Ooohhhhh shit..fuck..aaaahhhhhh no..no..nooooooo, aahhhh" Mrs.ashley squealed as Mrs Monique's toenails went to work.

This bitch's left big toe was on top of Mrs.ashley"s crushing it on the stones of the ground .
"OOoooooooohhhhh no.. no.. no.. oohhh no more..no m..oo.r.eee...ahhhh"

Mrs Monique screamed into Mrs.Ashley' ear..."Come on, you stuck up fucking bitch...feel this...feel it !"

"You superior fucking bitch...feel this !.....not so fucking superior now are you eh...eh !"
Mrs.Monique  continued screaming insults in my Mrs.Ashleys ear, and pulled her in even tighter.

"Ooh I bet every Man in town as had his hand up here hasn't he..you fucking whore"

Mrs. Moniquei was scanning Mrs.ashley'ss every expression, watching her grimace and scream in pain,
and the more Mrs.Ashley  suffered the more this witch twisted and tugged.
I noticed tears were welling up in Mrs.ashley's  eyes and she was beginning to wilt under this constant torture.

"Uugggghhh stoopp it, ooohhh no more...ohhh stop..stop"

Mrs.Moniquei's big toe   twisted harder and harder, she glanced over toward Mrs.Ashley and
those other witches, who were screaming with excitement.

"Yes Mrs.Moniqye  yes...that's it, you've got her...you've got the bitch"
"You've got her...you've fucking got her Mrs.Monique, go on..go on Mrs.Monique  do her, fucking have the bitch"

TO BE CONTINUED ACCORDING TO POLL RESULT

« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 08:01:56 PM by billc »

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2020, 08:04:28 PM »
I put my money on Ashley.

T
Cheers!

Offline billc

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2020, 04:56:01 AM »
I put my money on Ashley.

T

Tony...thank you very much for your message !!!

I think it is a wide-open contest.  High  competitiveand .both women give it all .Great fight !!!!! :)

{alt}

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 01:19:39 PM by billc »