News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Vicious fight

• 2 Replies

Offline billc

• God Member
Vicious fight
« on: March 03, 2020, 06:46:55 PM »
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=86447.0
MONIQUE : 12 votes
ASHLEY : 12 votes
Ashley  and Monique's hotly-anticipated world heavy weight title showdown (toe-catfight series) ended in a controversial draw in London  on Tuesday  night.Underdog Ashley  started and finished the contest well, but the hard-hitting Monique had much the better of the middle stage. Neither fighter went down.The result - met with boos and disbelief - nevertheless meant 43-year-old German Monique   retained her world title belt, and remained unbeaten.The German  toe-fighter took to Twitter soon after the bout to post a smiling picture of herself celebrating with her bets alongside the words: "The world knows. Thanks to all my fans from all over the world for your support. It means a lot for me."Former world heavyweight champion Russian Svetlana  tweeted: "Both fighters can hold their heads high tonight but this fight wasn't close to a draw! Both women said in the arena after the decision that they wanted a rematch.Speaking through a translator, 43-year-old German fighter said: "Yes, of course, obviously yes, if the people  want it, yes."She didn't win. It was a draw. I always said I was going to be a step ahead of her."Monique  added: "In the first rounds I came out to see whats she had, then I was building from there. I think I was dominating this contest and for sure i feel very...very unlucky ."Ashley  said: " Of course I want a rematch. I think it's time now where I come back and I shine.I'm at the peak of my career now.I can't wait to get back into the arena and I want to fight her."But I believe I'm a superior toe fighter in every single way and I cannot wait to prove it."

So an extra time (poll decider) will decide the outcome.

PLACE :

{alt}

PICS :

{alt}

{alt}

Please vote for who you think would come out on top if these two powerful  cougars ever met IRL and got into a vicious and brutal toe catfight with each other.
These two women have a definite grudge against each other, and this is going to be a toe - catfight with a lot of needle and bad tempers involved as these two sexy milfs confident women battle it out to determine who is the better toe-fighter.

But who do you think would win in a toe - catfight between Ashley and Monique? Will it be the sexy Ashley , with those chubby sexy toes who loves toe catfighting other women to impress her fans and  prove she is the better woman? Or will it be the  blonde German Monique ? With those sharp powerful talons ?

STORY : according to poll result i ll write the story
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 03:38:50 AM by billc »
the thrill of the competition counts more than the result

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Vicious fight
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 05:26:38 AM »
THE STORY

PART 1

Mrs  Monique
sat at her desk screeching at anyone who'd listen,
about that big tarty jumped up queen, she was referring to her hated rival
 , who as well as being the personnel manageress.
The bitterness had stretched back seven, eight years or more as Mrs.Monique had been overlooked time and time again when applying for promotion and at the same time Mrs. Ashley  gained a rapid rise up the ladder and Mrs.Monique's deep hatred for her had intensified over the years.
Mrs. Monique  was a bitter, sad and a extremely nasty piece of work and would bitch about Mrs. Ashley  at every given opportunity but never ever to her face and whenever Mrs.Ashley entered the main office Mrs monique  would fix her with an evil stare, until Mrs.Ashley returned her glare and then Mrs Monique would look down muttering to herself as Mrs.Ashley confidently walked by.

Mrs. Ashley was about 5 ft 7", she was in her early forties with light brown hair and on this day wore a bright red sleeveless top,long black skirt (to the lower shin) beige pantyhose and flat brown shoes
with fishnet stockings her fingertips were yellow from nicotine, being a heavy smoker, and due to Mrs. Monique  banning all smoking in the offices  could be seen heading for the toilets at every hour or so and at the start and finish of work, several times I had to bite my lip when Mrs.Monique  started bad mouthing Mrs.Ashley but I had been told never to get involved.

At about ten o'clock Mrs.Ashley  strode into the office.

Meg North whispered "Quiet...quiet...sschhsh... here's Mrs Monique "

Mrs.Ashley  had come to inform the women that their efforts this month had been poor and everyone would have to improve their standards.
She looked straight at Mrs.Monique as she spoke, everyone could see Mrs.Ashley  enjoyed lording power over that  woman and I looked on in admiration at her by dishing out orders.
Mrs.Monique  stood dressed in a powder blue roll-neck sweater, short black skirt, sheer black pantyhose and black high heeled shoes,
she was 5ft 9" in her fishnet stockinged feet, so in those killer heels stood 6 ft plus, large breasted with long sexy, powerful legs and her feet a whooping 8 and a half, all in all for a woman in her mid forties she looked awesome.

Mrs.Ashley hatred for Mrs.Monique  was overpowering,
so much so it was now her mission to somehow rid the company of this  witch and for most of the day both women stared menacingly at each other, until at twenty past three Mrs.Ashley  beckoned me into her office,
she then went on to tell me that she couldn't work under this atmosphere any longer and that she was going to Sort that scheming little bitch out, once and for all.
I tried to calm her and make her rethink her actions but it was useless she was to have it out with Mrs Monique , end of story.

At five thirty as the bell rang the women made they're way out of the building and headed toward the car park, I hid in the now near deserted office and cowered behind my desk, waiting nervously for Mrs.Ashley  to make her move, I was nervous but strangely excited at the confrontation to come.

Mrs. Monique  was always the last to leave, preferring to sort her handbag and make-up out and as she put her lipstick away my lady made her move, she slowly walked up to the stunned woman, and stared straight into her face.

"Mrs. Monique...I'm going to settle this with you once and for all !".

Mrs monique  looked at Mrs. Ashley in disbelief

"Settle what ?, your crazy, now just get out of my way",

Mrs.Ashley widened her stance, stuck her huge chest out, stared down at her
and said "MAKE ME".

Mrs. Monique  looked Mrs.Ashley up and down, her squinty eyes sizing Jan up through her red
framed glasses, and quipped
"I said move"

but Mrs.Ashley  stood her ground, looking both powerful and sexy, standing there legs wide apart, hands on hips, chest out, she looked deep into Mrs. Monique's eyes and said

"I'm challenging you to a fight, witch"

Mrs. Monique  looking shocked replied :"I'm not fighting you I'm a lady".

"Hah a lady !, why your just a venomous little witch who's about to get her comeuppance" countered Mrs. Ashley

"Everyone in this fucking office has had enough of you, you've lied, schemed, and caused trouble for years, your an evil little backstabber"

"No, you've got it wrong, I...I.." Mrs Monique  stepped back, clearly afraid of Mrs.Ashley

Mrs. Ashley   beginning to enjoy herself, she'd waited far too long for this.

"The girls are right, they've all told me that your scared of me, and that you need sorting out, and
believe me, I'm in the mood to do it, unluckily for you you've caught me on the wrong day"

Mrs.Ashley  lady took a confident stride toward her, hand raised above her head, ready to slap.

"wait !, (screamed Mrs.Monique ) OK..ok you win, We'll sort this out here and now, but not by fighting, anyway what would senior management say if they saw one of us covered in cuts and bruises, wouldn't fare well, would it, eh?"

"I guess you've got a point, replied Mrs. Ashley  you gutless little witch, so what do you suggest ?"

Mrs. Monique  looked Mrs.Ashley  up and down, several times and looking down wards quietly spat, "toe-fighting"

"What ?", quizzed Mrs.Ashley

"Toe-fighting, NHB extreme toe-fighting" mumbled Mrs.monique

"Toe-fighting ?" Mrs.Ashley queried

"yes, yes, came Mrs. Moniques excited reply.

Mrs.Ashley  was clearly puzzled and somewhat repulsed by Mrs. Monique"s idea,

"you want to settle this by toe-fighting ?, ha, don't make me laugh, you conniving little bitch, your just making this shit up, buying time, your scared of me and your trying to back out of a fight"

"You think so?, I think YOUR scared now" Mrs.Monique , chancing her arm.

"Ha ha, ME scared of YOU ?, Never, never in a million fucking years, right your on, what's the rules?"

"Simple, we sit in front of each other face to face and on my word, our right feet fighting each other ,scratching or crushing each other wildly, just good old fashioned toe-fighting"

"and the winner ? " asked Mrs.Ashley
"The one that forces the other into a  submission out of her opponent" came Mrs. Monique"'s reply,

I watched Mrs.Ashley  shake her head and then quite adamantly said
"No way !, no, your fucking sick, I'm not having that shit, Noooo way !"

"Your scared of what I'll do to you. Look those powerful toes...gonna crush yours !!!" taunted Mrs. Monique
Mrs.Ashley  was now at a disadvantage, she was the one who'd challenged Mrs. Monique, and now that cunning bitch had turned the tables, and Mrs.Ashley , never one to back out of a challenge, relented.

"OK, you've had this coming, you nasty, scheming little witch, YOUR ON !"

From underneath the desk I could see Mrs. Monique"s eyes light up like saucers.
The two women stood almost toe to toe, Mrs Monique"s fingers began to twitch as she looked up at her hated rival, scanning Mrs.Ashley  from head to toe.

The tall shapely figure of Mrs.Ashley  loomed over this bitch of a Woman, and I couldn't take my eyes off those black pointy-toed killer heels, that housed Mrs.Ashley"s long slender black fishnet stockings feet.

"You are so messing with the wrong Lady, bitch !, I'm gonna teach you a lesson you'll never
forget" continued Mrs.Ashley.

My erection was almost bursting through my pants when I saw Mrs Monique flexing her powerful fishnet stocking feet and provoking Mrs.Ashley. .The mere fact that these two Ladies hated each other really made it all the more exciting.
Mrs.Ashley was flexing her toes too while her sharp white talons tearing her fishnet stockings!!!

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 02:50:44 PM by billc »

Offline billc

• God Member
Re: Vicious fight
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2020, 12:57:27 PM »
THE STORY

part 2

Surprisingly it was Mrs Monique  that attacked first, she lunged forward and grabbed Mrs. Ashley's  big toe   squeezing and twisting as hard as she could.

Their big toes ,WHITE  vs RED ,  slide up and down the ground, Mrs.Monique"s red big toe
 keeping Mrs Ashley's big toe  pressed firmly against the ground, and Mrs.Ashley trying desperately to break free.
Try as she did, Mrs.Ashley
 could not break free, Mrs. Monique 
was proving too strong.
I must admit, I found it riveting to watch the power struggle between these two Women. neither
prepared to give an inch.
"You are going nowhere you nasty little bitch, not until you say sorry" demanded Mrs. Monique.
Mrs Ashley was trying to bring her toe up and thrust it hard, but Mrs Monique was too strong and way too smart for that, and she pressed in closer, making it impossible for Mrs.Ashley to move.
Mrs.Monique pressed her red big toe against Mrs.Ashley"s white , she had her trapped and pinned .
"You've messed with the wrong Lady, now say fucking sorry...say it !"
Mrs. Ashley  was trying desperately to free herself from Mrs Monique's strong toe-grip.
"Say you're sorry, go on...just say sorry...say it..say it !"
Mrs.Monique  pushed her long sexy big toe tightly against Mrs. Ashley's toe , pressing it with all her power. 
"That's it, hold her tight Mrs.Monique...hold her tight" some women of the crowd  kept muttering.
Mrs.Monique"s toe have  pinned Mrs.Ashley"s  toe tight and kept up her demand of an apology.
Mrs.Monique had the measure of her rival  and was determined to force an apology out of her antagonist.
"Just fucking say it, say it....tell me you're sorry, come on you nasty little swine...say sorry !"

Mrs.Ashley looked totally shocked by these tactics, she was taken by complete surprise.
Some people  expected a quick victory for Mrs.Ashley,, but Mrs.Monique caught us both by surprise.

She kept on using the same dirty tactics, either crushing Mrs.Ashley"s sec toe by her big toe and the stings of the fishnet stockings are making the pain much more terrible!!!
Mrs Monique had identified her targets and was letting those sharp toenails do their damage.

"Ooohhhhh shit..fuck..aaaahhhhhh no..no..nooooooo, aahhhh" Mrs.ashley squealed as Mrs Niki's toenails went to work.

This bitch's left big toe was on top of Mrs.ashley"s crushing it on the ground .
"OOoooooooohhhhh no.. no.. no.. oohhh no more..no m..oo.r.eee...ahhhh"

Mrs Monique screamed into Mrs.Ashley' ear..."Come on, you stuck up fucking bitch...feel this...feel it !"

"You superior fucking bitch...feel this !.....not so fucking superior now are you eh...eh !"
Mrs.Monique  continued screaming insults in my Mrs.Ashleys ear, and pulled her in even tighter.

"Ooh I bet every Man in town as had his hand up here hasn't he..you fucking whore"

Mrs. Moniquei was scanning Mrs.Ashley'ss every expression, watching her grimace and scream in pain,
and the more Mrs.Ashley  suffered the more this witch twisted and tugged.
I noticed tears were welling up in Mrs.ashley's  eyes and she was beginning to wilt under this constant torture.

"Uugggghhh stoopp it, ooohhh no more...ohhh stop..stop"

Mrs.Moniquei's big toe   twisted harder and harder, she glanced over toward Mrs.Ashley and
those other witches, who were screaming with excitement.

"Yes Mrs.Moniqye  yes...that's it, you've got her...you've got the bitch"
"You've got her...you've fucking got her Mrs.Monique, go on..go on Mrs.Monique  do her, fucking have the bitch"

{alt}

THE STORY
part 3 the final

Then suddenly.... I heard Mrs.Monique holler in pain, not once but twice.
What happened ? 

from where I was stood I didn't see anything, but then..at that very instance I
saw Mrs Ashleys purple white big toe  crushing on Mrs.Monique's big toe.
Such was the surprise on feeling this sharp pain from her toes, Mrs. Monique relaxed that solid
toe- grip she had on Mrs.ashley , allowing Mrs Ashley to immediately free her trapped toe.
The look of surprise on Mrs monique"s face was a picture, she couldn't believe her luck.
Mrs.Ashley  wrapped her big toe like a snake  around Mrs. Moniques and pulled it  in as tight as she could in the corner of the fighting area  .
I looked on in stunned silence as she applied what looked like a 'CRUSHING PIN' on Mrs.monique.
Mrs.Ashley  had her eyes shut tight and was squeezing with all her might, making a straining
noise as she squeezed tighter and tighter, at the same time stamping her big toe with some stones from the ground  down on Mrs Monique's
exposed vulnerable big toe.
"Aaaaaaghhh, Oooohhhh shit...ooooohhh fucking hell Aaawwwwwww"
"Aaaaaggggghhhh my toe, ooohh my fucking toe...Aaagghhh you bitch"
Mrs Monique tried to pull away, but being held onto so tightly, and with the witch stamping down relentlessly
on her poor unguarded feet, she was trapped.
Mrs.Ashley was screeching at her: "Farkin whoring beetch, I faarkin teach you faarkin good".
She was cruelly pressing down on Mrs Monique's toe, with her big toe , pressing on top of the toe and twisting
in a downward motion.
"Ooooooohhhh no..no...Aaagghhhhh..Oohhhhh stop..staaaappp Ooooohhh fuck no...no"
Evil Mrs Ashley held Mrs Monique's  so darn tight, and the sharp small stones making contact with this poor tender big toe,
over and over, stamping, pressing and twisting..again and again.
Mrs Monique's tender throbbing toe was so exposed, only a thin layer of sheer black nylon lay between her
toe and Mrs Ashley's  big toe..
"AAaaaaggghhhhh stop.stop...stop it...I can't take any more .....please I canttaaaaaaahhhh oohhhh no..no"
Wicked Mrs Ashley was stamping wildly, going crazy...bringing her toe up higher and pressing down harder.Also the stones have applied firmly between her big toe and the sec toe ,while Mrs.Monique  foot was trapped in the corner of the mini cage so it was very tough to pull away her trapped toe.
Mrs Monique was trying so hard to move her feet away, but Mrs.Ashleyas too fucking quick for her.
Mrs Monique ", and she was helpless to stop it.
"Naaaaaawww stop..stop..staaaappp itt..Ooooh please aaaaahwwww..fucking no more..no more...ooohhhh"
Mrs Ashley  go, this sexy WHITE  was wrapped around RED  so tightly, and she was using every last gasp of energy
to punish Mrs.Monique.
Stamp,  twist, press, it was relentless, and all the time she was still screaming filth in  Mrs Monique's ear.
Then it happened....Mrs. Monique stated to cry.
"Stoopp i i i it..st stooop.p.piittt hur hur hur hur stop it.... "
"Look at beeg tough beetch cry, look at beeg beetch cry...you faarkin cry...you faarkin cry,
I make you cry, I make you cry in front of everyone for  good"
You're doing well, babe! Don't do anything else! Just crush her harder!" shouted the other women of the office.

" say...who's the better woman ? who has the stronger FEET ?  c'mon bitch....!!!"
" please....stoooppp it. you are stronger ...pleaseeeee.... accept my loss!!!
"You give, cxnt?" asked Mrs. Ashley in a coarse voice.
Please… please… please…" she begged. "You're killing me ¦"
Who's the serif in the town , bitch?"
i give...i give...pleaseeeee...
Yes, yes, yes!" yelled her fans.
Moments later, Ashley said :
"She was good, but I was better  .Now i m the new seriff in the town !!!

ASHLEY IS THE NEW CHAMPION IN NHB TOE CATFIGHT
The American Ashley  is back on top of the toe - fight world after stopping the German Monique  in the fourth minute  of their WBC heavyweight title rematch in London.
Ashley  hailed as an all-time great
Fourteen days on from their highly-controversial draw in London arena , Ashley  (12-08) scored a clear submission and she stopped Moniques unbeaten record  in front of a huge army of Usa  toe-fight  fans at the MGM Grand (London arena)  by inflicting Monique 's first career defeat in brutal fashion.
Ashley  scored her submission  (13-8   ) in the fourth minute of their fight just 1 minute before the end .Also she was dominating the fight from the start and her victory was very fair.
After the fight, Ashley said: "Thank you to my lord and saviour Jesus Christ. I told everyone I have returned to my  throne.Last fight I was dominating so well but in the last seconds Monique took some points to have a draw.. This time, i destroyed her  from the start to the finish .My crushing power beat her dirty tactics.I had my mental problems and issues and I was out of the competition  three years.  I expect he will want a rematch and I will have that. Great fights should have trilogies. And I want it here, just across the road, at the Raiders Stadium outdoors in front of 5,000.I will come back and be stronger the next time around. This is what big time toe-fight is all about, the best must fight the best. I appreciate all the fans that came out tonight and supported the show.The best woman  won tonight.  . I’m a warrior."
Monique was sad from the result and said:
"Even the greatest have lost and came back, that is just part of it. I can make no excuses tonight. I had a lot of complications. But we’ll come back stronger next time around.I ll try to relax for a month and i ll be prepared to compete in the candidates tourney , where i ll try to win it and take the right to fight in the championship fight against her for a third time .Many thanks to all of my fans for their support."
Ashley"s trainer said :
" The superior fighter prevailed. Well done to @Ashley . So proud of what this woman  has achieved over the last few years. What an achievement!!! "
Monique"s trainer said :
" My fighter fought bravely but she had an  off day ; we ll see the real Monique in the candidates tourney (Easter tourney) ; i have never lost my faith for her . Congrats to Ashley on a huge win. "

« Last Edit: March 05, 2020, 07:24:10 PM by billc »