News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Chicken fight ends in a catfight between two guys girlfriends.

• 0 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
Found a video of two young ladies chicken fight very aggressively. I envision these two setting it out of the pool, in private with the guys watching. Possibly a third round, without the guys proving who is the alpha. 

Megan and Cindy where thrown together by their boyfriends. Neither liked the other and it was apparent as their catty comments continued.
Brian asked Rick “who is up for a chicken fight?”
Neither girl wanted to back down so in the public pool with all their friends around both young women mounted their boyfriend’s shoulders.
Normally when a chicken fight happens there is giggling or smiles coming from the girls. Not this time.
The boys brought their women together and immediately they wrapped arms around necks and pushed and pulled.
Several times hands reached for bikini tops and “accidentally” their tops came down a bit. Both young 19 year old women where “blessed” with sizable assets.
“You really want to see my tit’s don’t you?” Megan taunted.
“No more than you are trying to see mine.” Cindy grunted back as the two locked up, again.
The guys cheered them on  as each watched the other’s girlfriends breasts jiggle with each attack.
They locked eyes for a moment and smiled.  They thought bringing these two together would be fun, but they had not figured on them being so aggressive with each other and so quickly.
They attacked and the guys separated them after each bout as the two ladies adjusted their wardrobe malfunctions.
The guys played it perfectly until Megan  got knocked off and took in a mouthful of water and as she struggle to breath Cindy continued the attack still atop Brian.  Pushing her under the water for a moment before she tumbled off her boyfriends shoulders.
One of their mutual friends came between them and  consoled Megan and said “ wow, you two need to settle this.”
Both Megan and Cindy looked at each other and after Megan could talk again, she looked at Cindy and said hoarsely “ meet me in our room.”
Cindy was speechless but nodded.
The guys where curious when both girls hopped out of the pool and got dried off.
Brian asked the girls “ what’s up, why are you leaving?”
Rick waded up to hear her response “ you two wanted this, now we are going to settle this.”
Brian and Rick looked at each other and Cindy said “ you two come to witness and to keep me from killing her.”
Megan looked at Cindy and said “ I think you mean I don’t kill you, b*tch.”
The boys separated the two fired up girls until they reached the hotel room.