News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Young Tiya vs Mature Su fight series Part 1: Boobfight

• 3 Replies

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
Young Tiya vs Mature Su fight series Part 1: Boobfight
« on: March 06, 2020, 09:40:22 PM »
The young busty girl Tiya challenges her friends mom Su in a boob-fight in front of her friends...surprised but angry Su accepts the young girls challenge and they decide to fight in front of few of their close friends ..Tiya has just completed her 18yrs and Su is 40yrs..both of them are busty..

Rule : no hands on boobs. Boob-slapping, bumping grinding rubbing pressing,boob-fight in tightest bearhug in standing sitting and rolling on floor allowed..fight continues until one accepts the total defeat

Please vote who will win and comment.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 09:45:48 PM by mixfighterm »

Offline femalefighter

• God Member
Re: Young Tiya vs Mature Su fight series Part 1: Boobfight
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2020, 09:11:44 AM »
Su has a better chance to win, but Tiya will not be a pushover..from my experience I know that whenever a young girl faces a mature woman, lo of egos are involved in this battle of generations...

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2020, 07:28:20 AM »
To me also this fight may not be too one sided for anyone..but I would love a proper story line along with this poll. Can anybody suggest a proper scenario, background and story line for this poll fight? I am surely going to write a story about their fight. But before that I invite suggestions from you specially about the behind the scene reasons for Tiya challenging Su for this fight.

So please suggest while you read and vote ..

« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 07:30:56 AM by mixfighterm »

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2020, 07:25:10 PM »
Quote from: mixfighterm link=topic=86544.msg600881#msg600881 date=15835XXXXXX
The young busty girl Tiya challenges her friends mom Su in a boob-fight in front of her friends...surprised but angry Su accepts the young girls challenge and they decide to fight in front of few of their close friends ..Tiya has just completed her 18yrs and Su is 40yrs..both of them are busty..

Rule : no hands on boobs. Boob-slapping, bumping grinding rubbing pressing,boob-fight in tightest bearhug in standing sitting and rolling on floor allowed..fight continues until one accepts the total defeat

Please vote who will win and comment.

Only 3 days left to vote..please vote generously  and decide the fate of the battle of generations...