News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

No Rules MMA: Madison vs Helena

• 4 Replies

Offline Abuzittin

• God Member
No Rules MMA: Madison vs Helena
« on: March 21, 2020, 05:18:16 PM »
    Madison (debut) , Helena (debut) , Both are 18 years old.

They will fight hard and wildly in the cage no rules, no limits and no mercy. What happens during the fight and it's end? Comments are pleased!

Offline Abuzittin

• God Member
Re: No Rules MMA: Madison vs Helena
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 05:20:11 PM »
pics:

Offline Ener

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 05:28:09 PM »
Madison is so much bigger than Helena, the poor girl doesn't stand a chance

Offline mightym

• Married man who into f vs f arranged type fights
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2020, 05:31:57 PM »
Madison is much stronget
Hello

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2020, 06:30:14 PM »
Madison comes in way overconfident thinking that Helena will be a pushover, however she underestimates how dirty Helena fights. The match has just started when Helena kicks Madison hard in her pussy causing her to bend over in pain. Seizing this golden opportunity, Helena delivers a devastating uppercut that lands squarely on Madison chin, causing her to fall flat on her awesome ass. Helena jumps on top of Madison, sitting her pussy on top of Madison's face until she passes out. Now the fun begins, Helena strips Madison naked, rolls he over on all fours and handcuffs her hands behind her back. Madison comes to only to find Helena standing naked over her stroking a 12 inch strap on. Madison begins begging Helena to let her go, but her pleas fall on deaf ears. Helena grabs Madison by the hair and forces her to start sucking on the strap on, soon it's dripping wet with Madison's spit. Helena cusses and degrades Madison all the while with comments like. you stupid bitch, you thought you were going to beat my ass and now look at you, when I'm finished fucking that pussy of yours, you wont be able to walk. Helena noticed tears start to stream down Madison's face, but she showed no mercy. Pulling the strap on out of Madison's mouth she walks behind her and gets down on her knees behind Madison's ass. She opens Madison's ass cheeks and slides two fingers in Madison's pussy, pumping her until her pussy is all wet. She touches the tip of the strap on on Madison's wet pussy lips and slides the whole length in Madison's pussy. Madison cries out in pain, begging Helena to stop, but Helena just starts fucking Madison harder and harder. Helena reaches up and grabs a handful of Madison's hair, giving her the leverage to fuck her even harder. As much as Madison fought it, she soon feels that all to familiar twinge in her pussy that builds and builds as Helena pounds her pussy. She could hold back no longer as she screamed in ecstasy as she came. Helena just laughed saying, I bet you you haven't been fucked like that in awhile. Helena slowly pulled the strap on out of Madison's soaking wet pussy and flipped Madison over onto her back. Madison watched as Helena slowly slid the strap on down her long legs and left it lying on the floor. Helena then straddled Madison and lowered her ass straight down on top of Madison's much larger tits. Helena started bouncing her ass up and down on Madison's tits, squishing them flat. Helena begin working her pussy closer and closer toward Madison's mouth. Madison, sensing what was happening said pleas no, I've never eaten pussy before, please don't make me. Helena just slapped her face and ordered Madison to start liking her pussy. Madison felt so humiliated as the tip of her tongue tasted pussy for the first time, but soon she was lapping Helena's pussy like a pro. Helena begin to feel the orgasm building inside her and after holding on as long as she could, she exploded her sweet nectar all over Madison's face. Madison just laid there in shock as Helena dressed. As Helena was leaving she threw the handcuff key on the floor next to Madison and said, your boyfriend will be by soon to unlock you, that is after I fuck his brains out. By the way, he paid me well to fuck you & a bonus for making you eat my pussy. He also has it all on tape...