News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking to start a Breast squeezing Tournament Poll

• 1 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Looking to start a Breast squeezing Tournament Poll
« on: August 08, 2010, 10:47:47 PM »
If any of you fine ladies are interested I would like to start a breast squeezing Tournament. I will use as many ladies as are interested.
The polls would refelect a 3 round fight. The first 2 rounds would be 2 minutes rounds with the 3rd being no time limit. Polls would be open for 3 days, unless otherwise requested.
Each lady wears a pair of opera gloves.
I would then write a short story for each battle.
Any women who want to have it out without polls and the winner decided by me are welcome to request it also. These would be exhibition fights and the rules can be tailored to your needs.

As soon as I get some replies I will start the polls. I look forward to some very interesting matchups. You ladies can also request to be matched up against your rivals in the first rounds of the tourny to make it even more interesting. I will also add some loser Versus loser rounds to matchup those that lost and give them a chance to win.
Thanks in advance to those of you who decide to participate!!
AJ.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2010, 11:21:45 PM by wrdwvr »
Wrdwvr

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Re: Looking to start a Breast squeezing Tournament Poll-First participant!
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 01:07:22 PM »
The lovely Katterina has consented to be in the tournament.
Who will be her foe?
Wrdwvr