News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Trinity Catfight - Marcy vs. Dana vs. Holly

• 25 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Trinity Catfight - Marcy vs. Dana vs. Holly
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2020, 04:54:15 AM »
I really hate Dana’s tits have taken so much damage. I wanted her to use them one on one with Marcy. Dana deserves the chance to beat her down in a tit fight to show her dominance in front of Marcy’s ex. I wanted to see her finish Holly the same way since she had dominated her in that first fight with her. Now Sara &Dana head on in a fight of any kind would be the ultimate fight in this group.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2020, 07:04:35 AM »
In their first fight, Holly and Dana had attacked each other’s tits like vicious dogs.  Now the dogs had late-stage rabies.  It was like they were operating only on some basic hard-wired survival impulse, fight or flight but flight isn’t an option.  The bloodthirsty crowd loved it, especially the way they went at each other across Marcy’s form like she no longer existed.

Holly beat Dana like she had just beaten Marcy:  hard, heavy punches into her boobs.  Even the sound her fists made was different now, Dana’s tits were so swollen and thick.  But even though the physical damage - the bruises, the leaking discharge - just grew, it seemed like the brunette had somehow switched herself off to pain, gone deep into some desert in her mind.  Holly was near exhaustion, I could tell.

As for Dana, there’s no civilized way to put it, no description that lets me camouflage it as hand to hand combat as normally seen by modern humans:  she tried to tear Holly’s nipples off.  Maybe it came with sending your brain to the wasteland to wander alone.  Holly’s blood spattered on the floor and across Marcy.  Maybe Holly tried to find the desert too, but this pain was too much, I don’t know.

And so it was Holly that broke.   The cumulative shock and pain just built and built until she just came apart.  It was like a bridge collapsing or a tree uprooting.  She sort of melted, going from vicious warrior to panicked deer in the matter of a minute.  She turned away, but I saw her eyes, and the fear in them.

At first Dana didn’t move.  After all the mayhem, was this a trick?  Holly was crawling away, sobbing, her battered and bloody face contorted.  Dana went after her, and caught her in the center of the room, both still on their knees.  Dana locked her arm across Holly’s throat from behind.

“No,” Holly whimpered.  “I quit.  I’m done. No more.  I can’t take any more.”  She didn’t resist as Dana worked her panties as far down her spread thighs as she could.

“No submissions,” the host said.  Dana drove four fingers into Holly’s pussy from behind.

“Please!”  Holly screamed.  Dana punched her thumb as deep in Holly’s ass as she could, and closed her fist.  You could see Dana’s forearm flex rigid.  The blonde bucked hard, but she was suffering, not fighting back.  I saw blood run down the base of Dana’s thumb.

Dana looked at me, then looked away.  Her eyes settled on Rick.  Sara had stopped fellating him to turn her full fascinated attention on Holly once she’d started to beg.  Dana knew Rick casually, my kid brother.  “Come here,” she said.  Not a request.  He obeyed.  Sara’s eyes narrowed, and Dana met them.  Sara held her place.

Dana released her choke hold and grabbed Holly’s sweat-bedraggled hair.  “Suck his cock,” she said.  Holly didn’t know Rick; he was a total stranger to her.  She hesitated, just for a second.  Dana relaxed her pussy-ass grip for a second too, then punished Holly for her slowness.  A small puddle of blood grew between Holly’s legs as she screamed.  Mid-shriek, Rick sank his cock into her throat.  Intervening in a fight was forbidden; using the audience for humiliation was just as kosher as piano torture.  Still, my little brother? 

“You have thirty seconds to make him cum,” Dana said into Holly’s ear.  She twisted her hand, hard.  Not the one in Holly’s hair.  Holly tried to scream but she could only gag.  She closed her eyes, which pushed a wave of tears down her cheeks, and closed her lips.  Dana released her hair, and moved that hand to a crushing grip on her breast.  “Twenty-five,” Dana said.

I think Holly really tried.  Rick certainly did.  He was fucking the ruined blonde’s throat hard.  At fifteen seconds, his head went back.  Dana released Holly’s breast and grabbed his balls to block him.  I understand symbolism enough to know this was all meant for me.  Dana squeezed, pushed hard under his sack.  Ten, nine, etc.  She pushed him out of Holly’s gasping mouth as time expired, then caught his cock and pulled it to her lips as she leaned forward over Holly’s shoulder.

It took Dana two flicks of her tongue at the spot at the base of his cockhead, and a stroke of her fingers down and up his shaft.  Rick groaned from his very core, and Dana turned his erupting cock on Holly’s weeping face.  Cum, blood and tears.  She pulled her fingers out of Holly’s holes and pushed them into her mouth.  “You lose, bitch,” she said.

Then she gripped her hair again and smashed her face into the floor.

After five times, the host spoke.  “This is not a death fight.”  Dana looked up, blankly.  “Let her go,” he said.  Holly was unconscious.  Dana stood, shaking.  Maybe she was coming out of the desert.

“I win,” she said.

He shook his head.  “As I said, the winner would be the one woman left standing over two unconscious opponents.”  He tilted his head.  We all followed his gaze.

Marcy was on her feet.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2020, 08:25:37 AM »
Nice buildup to the next stage of the fight. The Hosts presence reminds me of a young Ian Mckellen
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 09:28:00 AM by deity17313 »
Ddot

Offline Zach4444

« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2020, 08:50:19 AM »
Not gonna lie, was definitely rooting for Holly in this match. Still hope she and the MC end up together after it all. Great story!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2020, 03:58:20 PM »
Marcy needs a good decisive beat down from Dana. Sara needs to see it as Dana one upping the beating she gave Marcy as the what you can do I can do better type thing.

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2020, 08:02:47 PM »
Honestly, I just want Dana to lose and to lose badly. And to get fucked by some of the guests while Ron leaves with the winner.

Offline bcw8

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2020, 09:28:42 AM »

When our triangle first formed, all those years ago in college, if you had told me that this night, this scene, lay in our future, I would have thought it was the craziest story ever.  Still, a story that made my cock hard.  Marcy and Dana, Dana and Marcy. 

“I beat you last time,” Dana said.  “Remember what I told you then, Marcy?  You aren’t good enough.”

“Quitter,” Sara again, from her place on the wall.  Then a long silence.  Marcy only looked at Dana.  She raised her fists and took a deep, shuddering breath.  “One more time,” she said.

Which one of them was stronger?  More like which one was less damaged at this point.  I wondered again if Dana could even feel her tits, they were so brutalized.  Marcy’s left eye was ruined roadkill.  The way she held herself, it was obvious her back and shoulder were in agony.  The only reason her tits didn’t look horrifying was that Dana’s were much much worse.

They came together in a clinch, my brunettes, their left arms around each other’s necks, their right fists driving into the other’s body.  Every breath was a sob.  Thud.  Thud.  Thud.  The way they turned, I was looking into Marcy’s face as Dana’s fist went deep into her guts.  Pure torment.

Dana was stronger.  We all saw it.  She was steering Marcy as she beat her.  The Steinway loomed large in the corner of the room.  Step by shuffling step, red heels gave ground as blue ones pushed forward.  Marcy’s back hit the piano’s tail, the curved taper in its cabinet, Dana hit Marcy’s ribs, the lowest ones, the ones that break the easiest.  She gripped her throat and bent her backwards.  Marcy’s wet curls left beads of water on the polished wood.  Her arms fell outstretched on the lid as Dana throttled her.  Her legs spread as Dana ground into her.  Dana raised her other fist and hammered it down, like pounding a table for order, into Marcy left breast.  The blows sounded like a meat hammer, the piano amplifying them.  I didn’t count.  Twenty, maybe.  Marcy’s breast was as ruined as Dana’s now, a swollen bag of blood.  Dana dug her nails into it.  Marcy’s body spasmed.  She was out of air.

Inexplicably, Dana let her stranglehold go.  Maybe she didn’t realize how close she was; maybe she just wanted to hurt Marcy more.  She switched to hammering Marcy’s right breast.  Marcy jerked in pain but she could breathe again.

When Dana’s fist came down again, flattening Marcy’s breast, Marcy trapped it, both hands.  She hooked her left leg up and across Dana’s throat.  She lay back on the lid, her lower belly and hips a fulcrum under Dana’s elbow, the lid’s edge a fulcrum under her ass, and dragged Dana’s head and shoulders back, and down.  Dana’s knees buckled as she twisted, screaming as her elbow exploded in agony.

*********************************************************************************************************

After that, it could only end one way.  Dana on her knees at the keyboard, Marcy’s teardrop ass on the lid crushing what was left of her rival’s tits, her legs over Dana’s shoulders, grinding Dana’s face into her pussy.  Bedlam in the room as the host crossed the floor.

Dana was unconscious.  Like one mind, every set of eyes turned to Holly.  She was motionless.  He raised Marcy’s hand.  It was over.  Marcy stood, and looked at me.  I caught her as she collapsed.

The first door I tried opened into the billiard room.  It would have to do.  I laid Marcy on the table, the perfect green felt that looked new.  I peeled her red panties down her legs as she tore my shirt open, jerked my belt off my hips.  “Fuck me fuck me fuck me,” she moaned, panting hard.  I mounted her and sank deep. 

God, all those years together, it had never been like that.  Her pussy was electric, milking spurt after spurt of cum from me, somehow keeping me hard through her multiple orgasms too, until I came a second time, a dry heave inside her that triggered a final climax for her.  We’d left the door open, and I was dimly aware that Sara and Monica watched us, the sweat cooling on our skin.

************************************************************************************************************

Did we get back together, Marcy and me?  Lord no.  Can you blame her?  But it’s a thin line, isn’t it, between love and hate; or maybe it’s a triangle:  love, hate, and savage lust?  We still had that corner.  One of three.

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2020, 11:46:53 AM »
Very interesting ending. Wish Marcy making Dana unconscious wouldve been worded more with more scenarios but a great climax.  Wonder what the win had for future relationships between the mc and the 3 heroines.
Ddot

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2020, 01:43:17 PM »
Wow, a new level of violence! I rooted for Holly first, then Dana, typical for me to pick the losers. At least Marcy got her tits turned to hamburger, hope Sara teaches her a lesson!! Great work.... 

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2020, 10:45:40 AM »
Thank you, bcw8! An epic chapter in an epic feud. These three women would fight on until the end of the world and beyond.

The "finishing move" with Marcy sitting on the piano lid, busting Dana's boobs and Marcy's pussy in her face is one of the most sexy catfight scenes ever.

As others wrote, Marcy vs. Sara should happen. I imagine them fighting over Rick. Maybe in the same building as this one. But maybe there's a basement, with tools to be used? With the loser to be tied up, shackled?

I could also imagine a "loser's battle" taking place between Dana and Holly. They both now have one win over the other. They might start a fight whenever they meet next, making each other responsible for their loss at trinity. They might clash by accident in some bar or pub. Only to get thrown out through the back door, then fighting it out in the back alley.

Offline reith19

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2020, 04:29:25 AM »
Brilliant story. Was rooting for a decisive Dana win but that ending was just magnificent. Also, sets up all kinds of potential rivalries and Marcy finally got a W maybe boosting her confidence to fight again. Loved that you connected the corner pocket and beach house series like this. Can’t wait to see what you do next.