News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 31

• 19 Replies

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
Re: Celebrity Wrestling Federation (CWF) - PPV 31
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2020, 06:05:07 PM »
With all the exciting lead-up and hype between some of the competitors before this PPV, I think I want to give potential writers another week to get their stories in. I'm sorry about the delay, but I hope it is worth it making the PPV much more fun to read for everyone than just my recaps :)

Offline AlphaPrime82

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2020, 06:50:52 PM »
No worries this is your brain child we are all just blessed to read it im sure with the extra time it will be an amazing read like always

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2020, 05:30:32 AM »
With all the exciting lead-up and hype between some of the competitors before this PPV, I think I want to give potential writers another week to get their stories in. I'm sorry about the delay, but I hope it is worth it making the PPV much more fun to read for everyone than just my recaps :)
yes thank you im so slow!

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2020, 07:56:57 AM »

I should be done writing my story soon, sorry it's a little long.

Offline Taylor Hawkins

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2020, 06:29:02 PM »
Results are now LIVE on the site for PPV 31! Special thanks to Vitezislav for the amazing contribution, enjoy the fights!! :)

https://celebritywrestlingfederation.blogspot.com/p/ppv-31.html