News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fantasy fight?

• 0 Replies

Offline Jessica92

• God Member
Fantasy fight?
« on: December 11, 2012, 12:01:15 AM »
Just wondering... in a recent poll I posted Natalie Portman won her one sided fight against Rachel Hurd Wood .
Assuming magic could be let in the aftermath, and assuming Natalie wanted to use magic to demote Rachel by "stealing" a part of her body, what do you think Natalie should do to Rachel?

In my opinion, Natalie should do this:

" Natalie put her right hand behind Rachel's head and lifted her opponent's face towards hers. 'You are broken, you sorry loser! Thought you were tough?" Natalie buried her fist in Rachel's right breast once more, and the redhead coughed and sobbed in pain . Her once perfect, white breast was swollen and purple with bruises.
'You know, pathetic sluts like you do not deserve those clean, charming ice blue eyes... they are the only reason why you might have an attractive face..." and saying so she punched hard Rachel's already broken nose, sending another spray of blood flying on the upholstery of the nearby couch. "Well, you slut. .. you lost? I get your blue eyes and you get the plain Jane's brown eyes you deserve!"
This much said, Natalie muttered a few arcane words and then, before Rachel's horrified look, Natalie's eyes slowly changed their shade, becoming the same color of Rachel's.  At the same time, Rachel's eyes turned brown!
When Natalie took Rachel in front of a mirror and the girl discovered her one pride was lost forever, she was finally broken completely..."

What do you think? Demotingly sexy enough? Would you have done otherwise? Making Rachel shorter perhaps? Changing her hair from redhead to brunette or other color? Let your imagination loose!
----------------
JESSICA
----------------

Find me on Trillian as : leonjessyfonty