News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

two wives fight each other,write a story about it who will win and how makes it!

• 30 Replies

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
Bride Fight – Niki (brunette) vs Bea (blonde)

Horseback Riding could be Hazardous to your Heath!

Bride Bea had barely won an exhausting fight with nemesis, bride Niki. She had left Niki unconscious with muddy grit stuffed up into every orifice. There probably wouldn’t be any sex for Niki on her honeymoon night but if there were her husband might find his dip stick roughed up with sand paper.  Bea had been hosed down with cold water with refreshed to some degree. She was still tired and her back was very sore as Niki had concentrated on punishing Bea’s back every chance she got. Bea’s prospects for sex tonight were better than Niki’s but her normal wild riding when she was on top would be a bit curtailed because of her back.

Bea was busy washing the mud from her bridal gown hoping to get it clean enough to put back on. Bea was only wearing her half slip. As she was leaning over washing it down Nikita, Niki’s mother, ran out of the ballroom and jumped on Bea’s back. Nikita had knocked out Bea’s mother, Beatrice (aka Tricia) in a one sided fight. The diminutive, barely over five foot tall Nikita was a slugger and had decked the much taller Tricia and then finished her off. She had gone out to celebrate her daughter beating up “THAT TRAMP” only to find Bea had clobbered her daughter.

Nikita wrapped her legs around Bea’s waist and held onto her hair to ride her like a bucking bronco. Bea straightened up and spun this way and that to try and dislodge Nikita. Nikita was wearing a long, black, loosely fitting gown. The gowned got hiked about three quarters up her rotund thighs as she clamped her scissors on Bea. Nikita secured a better hold by wrapping her left arm around Bea’s throat. Bea’s neck was in the crook of Nikita’s elbow and Nikita grabbed Bea’s right shoulder to apply pressure. Bea stumbled this way and that but couldn’t bet Nikita of her back. Nikita was choking Bea and squeezing her sides with her short, burly legs.

Nikita leaned back and applied more pressure on Bea’s Adam’s apple by pulling her left arm with her right. Bea lost her balance as Nikita pulled her backward and tumbled backward. She landed on to of Nikita with both women facing tits up. Nikita tightened her waist scissors and arced Bea back by pulling even harder on her throat. Bea’s back was screaming with pain, her sides were being crushed by Nikita’s short but powerful legs and she was having the air choked out of her. If this were a submission wrestling or catfight she would have submitted. But it wasn’t, it was a fight - not a match. There was no telling what Nikita would do to her if she gave up or passed out, especially after what she had done to her daughter.

Using all the strength the exhausted Bea could muster, she dug her nails into Nikita’s right hand. She bent Nikita’s fingers and separated her right hand from her left. Next Bea grabbed Nikita’s left wrist and pulled her hand away from her throat. Nikita may have been a slugger but Bea was stronger than her. With great effort and with continual complaining by her back, Bea was able to rotate within Nikita’s legs. She was now facing Nikita with Nikita lying on her back. Bea got to one knees and then bent one on her way to standing up. Her first attempt to stand up failed as she dropped down to her knees. Again she bent one leg wit her foot on the ground and slowly stood up.

Nikita was forced into the guard position. She grabbed Bea’s hair and lifter her body up. Bea was now supporting Nikita’s full weight and leaning forward at the same time. The tired Bea was not strong enough to hold Nikita up but that worked to her advantage. As she was failing forward she added force slamming Nikita’s back and head to the ground. Before Nikita could recover, Bea stood up fairly straight. Nikita was now hanging down, her calves now around Bea’s sides and the shoulders on the ground. Nikita’s gown dropped off of her legs and completely covered her upper body. Nikita’s face and upper body disappeared in the folds of the gown. Her legs and black panties were in clear view as she hung down from Bea.

Bea slowly walked forward as she pushed Nikita’s legs down. She had ahold of Nikita’s ankles and bent Nikita’s legs over her head. She kept moving forward and sitting on Nikita’s thighs until Nikita’s toes where bent against the ground above her head and her knees were pressed against her own biceps beside her head. Nikita was in a humiliating matchbook pin in sort of a self-schoolgirl pin with her own knees pinning her biceps to the ground.

Bea sat that way on Nikita for quite awhile to rest. Nikita was helpless to escape and Bea was in no hurry. She bounced on Nikita’s thighs to drive her knees and toes harder into her arms and grass respectively. The bouncing also inflicted pain on Nikita’s back, a bit of payback for what her daughter had done to Bea. Bea reached back and pulled on Nikita’s panties. She couldn’t pull them too far as her own body blocked getting them to fat down Nikita’s legs. But she was able to pull them completely off of Nikita’s ass. Some hard, flat handed slaps grew yelps out of Nikita although they were muffled by all the clo0th she was buried under. Bea switched hands to slap the other cheek beet red.

Figuring like mother, like daughter she reached down between Nikita’s legs. As she expected she found a full bush, even fuller, thicker and with coarser hair than Niki’s. some good old fashioned cxnt hair ripping brought screams, not yelps, from Nikita. These were clearly audible through all the layers of cloth. No one could see but tears were streaming from Nikita’s eyes. She had never  felt pain from hairpulling like she did as Bea ripped chunk after chunk of pubic hair out.

Nikita was now begging for mercy and for Bea to stop. ”STOP! STOP! I can’t stand the pain. You’re pulling all my pubic hair out.”
Bea snickered, ”Guess you won’t need a bikini wax after this. You should thank me.”
”Niki was right, you are a real cruel bitch.”
”Me a bitch? You’re daughter started in and so did you. I’m just ending it.”
”OK, OK, you win. I give up. I can’t breathe this way. Please get off me.”
”Promise no funny stuff if I let you up?”
”Yes, yes, oh please let me up.”

Bea got off of Nikita’s legs slowly but kept ahold of Nikita’s hair. She didn’t trust Nikita any more than she did Niki, maybe even less so. Bea leg Nikita’s legs flop down flat but keeping pressure on her upper body. She pulled Nikita’s gown up over her head but not off. The gown ran from Nikita’s waist to over her head. Bea tied the bottom hem together to trap Nikita’s head inside so her head was covered and she couldn’t see.

Bea was not through with Nikita. She walked back to her feet and finished pulling Nikita’s panties down to her ankles. She tied a little knot to secure Nikita’s feet. She reached down and yanked what pubic hair she found left out to complete the “bikini wax”. Nikita was struggling to try and get the gown off her head. Bea stopped this by stomping her foot on Nikita’s stomach. You could hear the air explode out of Nikita’s lungs. Nikita was in no shape to do much fighting. Bea walked up to her head and finished pulling the gown off. Before Nikita could move she sat down on her belly and knocked her out with a couple of hard punches. Then Nikita tore strips of cloth off Nikita’s gown. She used them to further bind her feet. She rolled Nikita onto her stomach and bound her hands behind her.

Bea then gathered up her own gown and headed back to the mansion. She would either put the gown back on or get into a change of clothing she had brought for her honeymoon. Either way it was time to party again. It didn’t look like their would be any competition form Niki for the ballroom.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class