News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Fight

• 1 Replies

Offline wayfinder

• What can I say I love a good fight.
The Fight
« on: Yesterday at 05:59:16 PM »
So this is my first post based on a cyberfight I had with a friend of mine on Chatfighters. I hope you all enjoy
W

“Fight! Fight!” was heard as everyone went running to the back of the quad where Tina and Lyonn were staring each other down. 

Tina’s wild red hair was tied back and she was wearing a tight t-shirt and equally tight lycra pants.  She was a wild busty hellcat and ready to tangle.  Her opponent Lyonn was new to the neighborhood, with nicely built blonde hair and blue eyes.  They were in fact a rather handsome looking pair, but from the moment they met there had been friction and tension. So that they were finally going to settle things was no surprise.

The two of them were in the trash talking phase of the fight standing  less than a foot apart. They were verbally sparring Tina's taunts of “Loser, and wuss.” Were matched by Lyonn's “Slut, and Bitch.” Then as was inevitable Tina pushed him. Then he pushed her back, and then the fight was on.

No feeling out process, no hesitation, these were two enemies intent on hurting each other. Tina was smaller and lighter but she was a born brawler. She came right at him throwing wild blows at his face and chest. Lyonn found himself surprised and on the defensive, and giving ground to the red head.

The crowd roared encouragement at the two, especially when Lyonn managed to catch Tina with a savage punch that sent her staggering backwards.  He follows after her grabbing a handful of red curls as he punches her in the side again and again..  Tina however was tough and took the punches until her knee crashed into his upper thigh, eliciting a scream and sending Lyonn stumbling back.  The furious Redhead charges her foe, as the crowd falls over itself trying to get out of the way and the pair end up careening off a chain link fence.

Tina has one hand shoving Lyonn's face against the fence pressing with her whole body.  Lyonn is struggling and with one free hand begins to punch her in the head.  Tina scrunches Her head down as much as she can but can't not get punched in the face a few times.  Finally she retreats back, blood running down one side of her face.

Lyonn takes advantage to catch his breath as he looks. Over his foe.  Her hair is free and matted to her head by blood and sweat. Her t-shirt soaked from sweat and showed off her tits really well. Two of her friends are cleaning her face. “Had enough?” Asks Lyonn breathing heavily.  He's not bleeding but he looks like he's been through a grinder.  His normally perfect hair is a mess, and his shirt is ripped at the neck.

“Fuck no asshole give me a second.” Tina screams at him as she gets wiped down.  He nods and goes over to a couple of friends that give him some water, which he drinks thirstily.

Offline Red Jane

• Small but feisty!!
Re: The Fight
« Reply #1 on: Today at 06:20:19 AM »
Hey that's Meeeeeeee!!!!!!!  But where's the rest? Put up the rest loser!! ;D ;D ;D