News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Katterina VS Titfight_bitch Tit Squeeze battle story from the Poll.

• 0 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Katterina http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=5363
VS
Titfight_bitch ]http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=12834]

You can find the Poll and comments from the ladies involved as well as others at
]http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=9001.0]

The Story:
For the first battle in this Tournament we have Katterina and titfight_bitch about to engage in a nasty all out war. Both women are wearing short skirts with
black stockings. Katterina is in the pink skirt and Titfight_bitch is in the red skirt.

The rules are as follows:
The first 2 rounds would be 2 minutes rounds with the 3rd being no time limit. No removing the gloves for scratching is allowed. Breasts can be pulled pushed, twisted, slammed together or crushed, but no slapping or punching. Nipples can be crushed but not attacked directly, until the 3rd round.
Anyone who breaks the rules is fined $2000 dollars.
Polls would be open for 3 days, unless otherwise requested.
Each lady wears a pair of opera gloves.

The Highhat lights are hot and bright as Katterina strolls into the small 4 walled room. Almost a large closet with black pads covering most of each wall leaving only a foot along the top of each one. A thick red shag rug with padding underneath covers the floor. Camera's are mounted in the 4 top corners of the room as well as pointing down from the center of the ceiling to catch every angle of the fight. Katterina  watches as Titfight_bitch struts into the room, looking over at the blonde and gives her the finger.
                        "So I finally get to rip those poor excuses for tits off your chest Katterina! I figured your such a stupid shit you would get the date wrong and show up tomorrow!"   "Listen you fucking witch, your lucky all I am going to do is squeeze the shit out of those pathetic bags of yours, if I had my way I'd show you how a good tit punch-out feels and leave your nipples a bloody mess!"  Titfight_bitch could barely restrain herself as she yelled back," Oh just wait till the 3rd round you fucker, I am going to rip those nipples of yours off, and if we did have a tit punch-out it would be your sorry ass getting clobbered, not mine!" Watching the 2 women on the camera's I decided to wait a few more seconds before starting the match and see what else the 2 women had to say!
                                            I was already imagining how it would look of they had been in tit punch fight instead of a squeeze-off and could not get the image of Katterina punching titfight_bitch's nipples till they bleed, out of my mind! I shook my head to help clear the image and got back to reality. Reaching over I rang the bell twice to signal them to get in the ready position and the 2 women all but ran to the center of the rooom and grabbed each others tits! "DING!!"
Titfight_bitch fingers dig deeply into the fronts of the blonde's boobs as Katterina's fingers bury into the sides of the dark haired beauties orbs.
                               "You'll be begging me to stop soon, bitch and I am going to make you suffer for a long time before I let go of these pathetic orbs of flesh you call tits!", said Katterina as she started to mash her foes tits together and drove her fingers in even deeper! "Ha, it will be your crying that fills the room any time now you fucker! These tits are nothing compared to mine, and I am going to prove it too you and those idiots that thought you would have any chance against me! These things will be putty in my hands very soon!"
                                        "The only thing your going to be doing soon is crying and screaming and then after I finish you off you have to change your name from titfight bitch to washed up titfighter Instead of answering, Titfight_bitch's eyes blazed with anger  and she quickly jammed her fingers in further and pushed both tits upwards then pushed with all her might against the tits till her fingers were like spears trying to penetrate the skin and after a few more seconds of this attack causing the blonde's lower lip to tremble slightly!
                                        A huge grin crossed the dark haired fighters face "What's wrong Blondie, not taking this as well as you thought you would?!" Now it was the blonde's turn to respond with action, and she started twisting each tit sideways as she dug her fingers into the sides then started twisting and pulling the huge breasts outwards, then slowly pushed them in with her palms till they oozed out and around her hands. As the dark haired fighters smile slowly disappeared, it appeared on the blonde's face and she squinted her eyes in concentration as she poured it on till she finally managed to make Titfight_bitch's face start to twist in a small frown as she seemed to be trying to keep from being forced back from the assault, her left leg
starting to move slightly each time her boobs were pushed!
                               "What’s the problem cxnt, the fight getting to be too much for you already?! I thought I was supposed to be putty in your hands by now and pleading for you to release me. Guess you plans not working out like you thought ,you dumb ass loser!" Sweat was falling from both fighters faces now as the first minute of the fight approached, both women now seeming to save their breathe instead of taunting each other as each one's attack was starting to take it's toll on the fighters.
                                  You could see where the skin was turning white and red where each finger poked deeply into the titflesh of each ladies breasts. The muscles and tendons along their arms straining with the effort each one was giving as the first 60 seconds of the 2 minute fight passed! Katterina was gaining ground every second now and she was slowly forcing her foe back step by step till she had her back against the wall!
                               "Now lets see how tough you really are!" With that the blond started tugging each tit to the sides as far as they would go then quickly smashed them against each other with a loud "SPLAT of flesh on flesh! "AUGH.... AHHHHH... SSSHHIITTTTT....!!!" Titfight_bitch cries out, her eyes squinting in pain and her mouth twisting in pain with every slam of her tits! "What’s wrong, are your poor little tits starting to bother you? Katterina grabs the undersides of each tit and starts twisting them up and sideways, her gloved fingers digging deeply into the undersides of each one as Titfight_bitch screams out in agony,  her knees starting to shake as she struggles against the pain! 
                                  "Ohhhh.. you fucking witchhhhh, my titttttssss........!!!" she wails as she starts to sild down the mat! "AUGHHH...ALRIGHT I GIVE...!!!!!!" she sobs loudly as she falls to her knees and pulls the blonde's hands off of her boobs. " I knew you were going down, those tits are nothing compared to mine. I can't wait to teach you just how pathetic you are  in the next round. Titfight_bitch has no snappy comeback this time as she cups her aching breasts and tries to hold back her sobs of pain! The blonde exits the room to go and recover for the next round, but Titfight_bitch is still on her knee's, her boobs now swollen from the vicious slams given them by her opponent. After a half minute she finally gets to her feet and exits the room, stumbling slowly out the door. 14 minutes later Katterina struts in, looking completely recovered and ready to tango again. "Well, lets go...... you pathetic piece of shit! Get your ass back up here already!", the blonde taunts her foe. Titfight_bitch enters the room and goes right to the center of the room!
                               "Get your big fat ass over here Blondie so I can rip the sagging tits off your chest!", the dark-haired fighter yells and Katterina struts up to her confidently. The 2 fighters glare at each other s they wait for the bell and I give them a few more seconds to get steamed up
before sounding the bell twice for them to get ready. Then it's "DING" and the 2 beauties get right at it, the blond cups Titfight_bitch"s tits in her hands from underneath each one and then gives a hard tug as she sinks her fingers into the insides of each breast! Her foe goes for the fronts of the blonds tits and starts twisting them back and forth like doorknobs as she sinks her fingers in deeper with each twist. Katterina seems unfazed by the attack while Titfight_bitch's face is already showing signs of pain and she suddenly lets out a small cry as her tits are yanked hard enough to pull her forward a step!
                                                  As I watch intently on the monitor, the blond forces her foe forward another step with another  huge tug and a loud cry escapes Titfight_bitch's lips as she cannot help but step forward to try and relieve some of the pain of the blonde's brutal attack!   “AUUGGHHHHH FUUCKKKKK……..,!!!”, screams the black haired woman as her tits are  twisted sideways by her foe and  then  yanked again hard enough to start pulling her across the rug! “ Ohhhhh… this is so much fun you little whore. I knew you where a nothing tit fighter. You are so lucky I am wearing these gloves, or I would leave you something to remember this fight fo a long time.
                            Titfight_bitch  cries out again and again as the big blonde drags her around the room by her tits, “Ohhhhh…. SHHITTTT…….FUUUCKKKINNGGG CUNNTTTTTTTT…!!!  MY TIITTTSSSSSSSS…….!!!!”  Suddenly the blonde stops dead in her tracks and rams the 2 huge boobs against each other with a loud “SPLAT” , then another and another as her foe‘s legs begin to wobble back and forth .“AAAHHH!“ cries the black-haired fighter, her dark eyes tearing up now as her hands drop from her foe’s tits and she grabs at the blondes, desperate to end the torture on her impressive rack! “I quit you fucking cxnt!!!” she cries out as she tugs at her rivals wrists, but her foe has other plans and slams each  huge mammary together once again, then digs her fingers in till they disappear in the soft flesh of Titfight_bitch’s aching chest! “Call me a cxnt again, GO AHEAD!!” screams the blonde in her defeated foe’s face as she crushes and squeezes each tit in her hands till she finally forces her rival onto her knees sobbing in pain! “Ohh FUUCKKK….. PLEASEEE…. LEAVE MY TITS ALONEEeeeeeee….!”
                                               Katterina smiles and then smashes poor Titfight_bitch’s tits together once more making her bawl in agony as she sinks her fingers deeply into the outsides of each, then she pushes down hard and sends her defeated rival onto her back and plants her foot on her belly as she holds her arms up in triumph and smiles for the camera’s! “ Hey AJ, you going to send me some competition next time or are all the fighters in this tournament as dismal as this poor excuse for a titfighter?” With a toss of her long blonde hair Katterina struts out of the room leaving her defeated foe sobbing on her back, her body trembling as she cups her tits, still covered with the slowly fading fingermarks of the blondes hands all over her swollen boobs!

Wrdwvr