News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

What do you think?

• 9 Replies

Offline watchembox

What do you think?
« on: April 07, 2021, 08:18:13 AM »
My wife and I are into female combat of just about every kind, but live in a tiny town where everyone knows each other so very hard to find an opponent discreetly. We have a couple we hang out with occasionally as the female is a co-worker of my wife and invite them over for BBQ as I am an avid meat smoker. One day wife's friend suggests we smoke the meat and sides and bring to their house which was fine. After dinner the female friend Tonya said lets watch some TV and she had control of the TV. The first thing up was a cued up catfight between cartoons, followed by a beauty shop catfight also cued right up to the actual fight. Then Tonya asked what I liked to watch and I guess I was being dense at the time and replied any action show. After we got home it hit me and my wife at the same time that she may have been hinting at a catfight with my wife Debra. Not sure but what do you all think?

DoubleT2

Re: What do you think?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2021, 01:14:37 PM »
Yes...you were being dense!

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2021, 01:25:59 PM »
if  right small towns are not as bad as you think  the two women who fought (not to mention husbands or boy friends) do not say anything  but any one who does will be ashamed to admit  they may have been turned on
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 01:38:03 AM »
Had to be either looking for that or to see if such turned you on. I would have thought if she works with your wife the subject would be easy to bring up with the two of them especially if your wife just said hey those catfights my husband saw really got him him going. Just to start the conversation. Or your wife could’ve waited till you excused yourself and told her co worker that those cat fights really get you worked up. A catfight on tv like that is kinda hard to luck into on tv once but definitely twice.

DottiD

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2021, 02:07:43 PM »
If you guys are really worried about others or the rest of the town finding out , then i would suggest first feel out this couple you feel want the same so you know for sure, if things progress then i would plan a weekend with them for a hotel out of town, nothing extravagant or anything but if both couples chip in a nice suite will provide the safe room,safe from anyone noticing and provide you all plenty of time to do what every all like.

There is a good chance this other couple might know more in your quiet town than you all do and if all goes well provide you with names of those others, it basically is how referral system works and that provides you with no internet searching where it may not be safe. unless your running for mayor or something where it getting out will destroy your name just try worse they say is no, but it might be yes

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2021, 04:45:19 PM »
Then Tonya asked what I liked to watch ..........
ok some training for you,
reply 1: "What you just had on was pretty good any more of that"

reply 2:"love an action movie with a strong female lead who knows how to handle herself"

reply 3:"wow that beauty shop fight you just had on was intense, wonder if you girls have ever seen or done something like that yourselves"

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2021, 08:20:38 PM »
Then Tonya asked what I liked to watch ..........
ok some training for you,
reply 1: "What you just had on was pretty good any more of that"

reply 2:"love an action movie with a strong female lead who knows how to handle herself"

reply 3:"wow that beauty shop fight you just had on was intense, wonder if you girls have ever seen or done something like that yourselves"

reply 4:  "In my mind, you and my wife going at it like that plays on an infinite loop."

reply 5 :  "Like? .... Like????? ..... More like, .... obsess over."

reply 6:  "Where have you been all my life."

reply 7:  "I'm never moving from the neighborhood."

reply 8:  "Llllllllllet's ger ready to rrrrrrrrumblllllllllllllllle."

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2021, 03:37:38 PM »
I would have your wife go up to Tonya at work and in a low voice say to her "think you can take me ". Then give her a smile and see if Tonya responds. If she says yes or maybe, then your wife can say "let me know when and where ". As your wife walks away have her lightly brush against her coworker. It definitely be a very interesting.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2021, 06:30:12 AM »
I would have your wife go up to Tonya at work and in a low voice say to her "think you can take me ". Then give her a smile and see if Tonya responds. If she says yes or maybe, then your wife can say "let me know when and where ". As your wife walks away have her lightly brush against her coworker. It definitely be a very interesting.

Yes. Then say when your wife is walking away, “I personally think you’ll kick her ass.”  Oh and how I would like to see her put in her place by you.”  All while semi using a tone that can be taken seriously or maybe not so as to not come on too strong.

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2021, 11:37:31 AM »
I can only assume that on a subconscious level you couldn't believe what was being hinted at. I think you're in for a very interesting time with this couple, lucky you