News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Cynara video

• 4 Replies

Offline sbkgo

Cynara video
« on: April 02, 2021, 03:14:44 PM »
I was looking at a post this morning under videos called Veve Lane wrestler and now catfighter .  I then looked down to see other videos on XHampster.  I clicked on show more related videos.  I clicked on the one called Great vintage catfight  10:58  min  It was a video of Cynara from Sports Review Magazine wresting some other girl.  I had seen a 60 second version of this when someone had shown it. Said how hard it is to find any videos of her or any other info on her.  I don't know how to bring the link here. Maybe someone else could do that for everyone.  Just thought I would let you know it is there for now.  There is a lot of interest in her so I thought I would try and pass it on .  I hope this is of some help.

DoubleT2

Re: Cynara video
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2021, 03:48:40 PM »
Thank you for notifying us!

Offline Videan

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2021, 04:49:37 PM »
This was a while ago back when I was in HS but back then you could find I think 2 Cynara fights floating around on Killertube.  The rarest video I’ve seen from that group was you could actually watch the MARGUERITA vs. TIFFANY fight too. 

But that wasn’t on Killertube iirc that was under a files section in a Yahoo group.

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2021, 12:48:47 PM »
I was looking at a post this morning under videos called Veve Lane wrestler and now catfighter .  I then looked down to see other videos on XHampster.  I clicked on show more related videos.  I clicked on the one called Great vintage catfight  10:58  min  It was a video of Cynara from Sports Review Magazine wresting some other girl.  I had seen a 60 second version of this when someone had shown it. Said how hard it is to find any videos of her or any other info on her.  I don't know how to bring the link here. Maybe someone else could do that for everyone.  Just thought I would let you know it is there for now.  There is a lot of interest in her so I thought I would try and pass it on .  I hope this is of some help.

Here's the video of Cynara fighting nude against a girl with very long hair.

https://xhamster.com/videos/great-vintage-catfight-xh2vWz4

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2021, 04:13:02 PM »
Thanks for the link to Cynara's match, but as with almost every video that Hamster puts up, the quality is quite poor!