News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Looking for these catfights videos

• 0 Replies

Offline fanart1976

Looking for these catfights videos
« on: April 13, 2021, 07:45:40 AM »
Hello everyone. I'm a Catfight fan since 22 years ago. My principal reason for to post this message, is because I have a pictures (wich I post here with this message, wich are Catfight scenes that were taken from a Catfight videos or perhaps some film (this last one I'm talking about is the picture of the brunette squeezing the tits of the blonde burned haired).
The other picture is of a brunette attacking the vulva of her blonde rival squeezing the cxnt lips or pinching her vulnerable clitoris.
The third picture show us the end of a Catfight between a brunette and a blonde, where the blonde is defeated by her brunette rival (perhaps it was a duel where they were fighting over the same man).
Also I'm looking for a vintage catfights named "The Quest", wich is a nude catfights between a brunette and a blonde in an outdoor catfights (like a jungle or forrest).
I can realize that both pictures are from vintage Catfight videos. I tried to get these videos by many ways in internet but I couldn't get them. Additional to this, I don't know the name of these Catfight videos or the name of the Company or the producers who made them. There is someone here in this catfights forum who can help to me for to get some of these videos or all these videos?.