News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

New Yt ban on adult content unles you give credit card or face image - only in U

• 3 Replies

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
As I mentioned in post here I can no longer view any links here to over 18 content on YT unless I give google my credit card or face recognition.

I am not anti Google at all and I think this is a new EU law being used by the UK .

Have people here in other countries found themselves blocked.  ?

Test it on the big boxing list post here - most blocked for me

Offline fleuger99

• God Member
These work for me and I'm in the US. Some have been removed for violating community guidelines it says.

Offline angrmgmt

• God Member
You can thank your overlords in the EU.

Age-restricted videos policy:
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/10070779

Offline catfightlover40

• God Member
  • Life is like a boxing chocolate
As I mentioned in post here I can no longer view any links here to over 18 content on YT unless I give google my credit card or face recognition.

I am not anti Google at all and I think this is a new EU law being used by the UK .

Have people here in other countries found themselves blocked.  ?

Test it on the big boxing list post here - most blocked for me

Not to be a spoilsport mate, but the general decision was to leave us without attachments, so our laws ceased to have effect on you Jan 1st 2021, and have been transferred to Google Ireland, Google UK is what you locally make of it.

Certain videos can  be flagged by users as sensitive toward religious beliefs or societal norms, and they can and do request such labels. Once YT accepts the reasoning (for example, a street fight can incite copycats) they age restrict it, and require a photo ID or facial recognotion you truly are the account holder and not your 12-year old nephew Charlie tries to access it through your login, all there is to it.

I suggest using 4Kdownloader or Videoder as they can bypass the restriction and you can have the clip on your desktop or laptop.
The  home of my multi-part work: https://www.patreon.com/powelltothepeople