News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Catfight leap 2: victorian maid

• 3 Replies

Offline marieclaws

Catfight leap 2: victorian maid
« on: June 15, 2022, 04:07:33 PM »
Inspired by Quantum leap TV series in the 80s. My name is Marie and I leap in time, leap into the body of another Marie who needs to fight, a Marie in time who needs to fight but is fearful of the outcome and her rival knows it. I fight until I either win or make sure my opponent knows not to mess with me again but win or lose, I end up leaping to fight again. These are my short Quantum catfight adventures inspired by my bedtime fantasy roleplays with my husband

One minute I am in a prison yard then the next my mind clears and I find myself in the body of a young woman dressed in what looks like Victorian underwear. My head clears and it reveals this Marie is the maid of a Victorian aristocrat and she is looking in the mirror at what are clearly recent battle scars. I can see scratch marks on my left cheek, quite old marks, some on my neck and as I reveal my left boob clearly some deep scratches and bruises from some vicious claws and my shoulder has a still visible bite mark.

Her memory merges with mine and I now recall these were from a wild fight I had in a local tavern with another bar wench called Sue, we had both tried to get a tip from the same handsome gentleman and pushing and shoving quickly descended into a wild bar brawl with the whole tavern cheering us on, but what am I doing here? Then I recall the lady who approached me after the fight as I stood there topless, scratched and my nose bleeding, who offered me her handkerchief to wipe my bloody nose and then offered me a role in her household staff, provided I agreed to one key term of service, that being if I was called on to fight for her then I must do so or I would find myself in an even worse place than this tavern. It turns out this was Lady Anna Gaskill and my life was about to change.

I wanted to slap her there and then but when she produced two gold sovereigns and added this would be my reward then I instinctively agreed and she told me to come to Gaskill manor the very next morning. That was a week ago, the scars were healing nicely and I guess that is why she came to me this afternoon and said this evening was to be the time she called on me to fight. An acquaintance of hers, one Madam DuPont from Paris had arrived and with her she had brought a girl called Marianne and had issued a challenge to Ms Gaskill to find a worthy girl to fight her no holds barred to settle a quarrel between them. Ms Gaskill had chosen me as she felt amused Marie vs Marianne had a nice ring to it.

Offline marieclaws

Re: Catfight leap 2: victorian maid
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2022, 04:08:32 PM »
At that moment the door to the drawing room opened and her ladyship entered followed closely by Madam DuPont and behind her a girl with dark hair also dressed in her underwear. Marianne I assumed. Madam Du Pont stopped next to Ms Gaskill and pushed her girl forwards and she immediately started to slowly circle me. Ms Gaskill sneered that Marianne was nothing but a French whore and her wench Marie would soon batter her. Ms DuPont snarled back, a whore she may be but she does not want to return to the streets of Marseille and tonight will add Marie to her list of victims. From her corset Ms Gaskill pulled a £100 note as did Ms Du Pont. They laid the money on the side table and sat themselves on a nearby chaise then turned to us as at the same time said “Fight Girls”

Marianne was on me like a flash, gabbing my hair and pulling hard, I grabbed hers back and we tugged and pulled viciously, her right hand dropped from my hair and grabbed at my bare shoulder and scratched it deeply, cutting me, her nails were clearly sharp. I pulled at her left sleeve and it tore in my fingers baring her left side, I went to dig my nails in but she was already planning her next move and I missed her left hand leaving my hair and connecting with my nose. “French bitch” I screamed. “salope” she replied and followed up with a kick to my belly dropping me to my knees. She pounced again and this time grabbed my corset and pushed me backwards, keeping a good hold on my corset wrenching it from my chest. I hit the floor hard, my head hitting the floor after my back and I lay dazed for a moment. She was on me again, a punch hit my left cheek then another. I covered up and she hit my arms.

“Get up Marie you worthless bar wench, get up and fight” I looked across at my disapproving employer just to feel Marianne dig her nails into both my exposed breasts and maul at me. “Aiiiieeeeee you fucking French cow” I snarled and pushed sideways toppling her so I was now on top. I landed a solid right fist to her face, then another with my left. “That’s it wench” said Ms Gaskill but Marianne rolled again and pushed me off, we got to our knees, clawed at each other’s face and then grabbed hair and fell to the floor. I pulled and tugged at her corset ripping it so it burst open exposing her breasts and dug my nails in “Hurts bitch doesn’t it” she screamed “putain du chienne” and went for my eyes with her sharp talons, her right claw catching my eyelid, damn this bitch was a hellcat so I had to grab her wrists to stop her getting to my eyes, she was strong too and even with her wrists held she tugged me and I fell forwards and we rolled over and over till her hands came free and the pair of us pulled, ripped and tugged on corset and skirt until eventually they were in tatters, my black leggings also ripped to bits.

“Kill her Marie !” screamed Ms Gaskill “Grab her cxnt” Marianne cried Ms Du Pont. I looked at the women on the chaise and could see they had both exposed their breasts and were each rubbing the others nipples, getting them very erect and they moaned as they did so. Those sluts were seriously getting off on this fight. Bad mistake on my part as I felt a hand grab between my legs but this wasn’t a sexy grab as Mariannes’ nails dug deep into my pussy and clawed at my clit. Her nails were hurting bad and she a vice like grip on me, I tried to grab her hand and pull it away but couldn’t as I fell to my back again, she kept clawing at my clit as her face fell to my right breast and her teeth sunk in deep. “Oh my fucking god” I screamed “stop her madam stop her !” I turned my face to implore my mistress to do something only to now see her with her skirt raised alongside Ms Du Pont’s and both women were now pleasing the other with their fingers inserted deeply into each others pussy. They fingered each other as Marianne clawed at me and bit me. I pulled her hair trying to get her head off as my breast was now bleeding from her teeth.

I screamed as somehow she moved her claws up and scratched me fully from my clit to my navel and tears started flowing from me. As she let go of me I felt momentarily relieved until another blow hit my face, then another, she was relentless and again her claws went for my eyes. I could hear Ms Du Pont scream “oui oui yes Marianne finish her!” and heard her let out a moaning sound as she came alongside Ms Gaskill, the two of them in a state of pure arousal. I protected my eyes again to then feel two hands and sharp claws grab at my throat, I bucked and writhed and scratched at her arms as I weakened, gasping for breath, totally defeated, I sensed my head going dizzy and the room dark, another leap was coming or so I hoped, fearing the worst for the bar wench Marie.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2022, 04:13:29 PM by marieclaws »

Offline Pagan320

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2022, 02:16:37 PM »
Great story! Live to read about female spectators getting aroused watching a brutal catfight. Yum.

Offline Vengeance

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 09:03:00 AM »
Good work.  Compelling story line. Keep it up!
“I battle with men, I battle women, I battle within. Fuck talking let the battle begin!“