News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

CHOOSE THE PERFECT HOUSEMAID TO CATFIGHT OTHER MAIDS......AND FOR SEX

• 6 Replies

Offline maxsgpin

• God Member
  • sgpin pleasures. queening humiliation
    • MAX SGPIN PLEASURES
Today you must choose a NEW HOUSEMAID. You live alone at home and need a HOUSEMAID FOR CATFIGHTING OTHER WOMEN AND...FOR SEX TOO. Choose the BETTER FOR YOU.
Notice: In this list there's majority females who are REAL HOUSEMAIDS FOR REAL.

OTHER IMPORTANT THING: SOME ARE UGLY  ...BUT...ALL HOUSEMAIDS HAVE CURVY GOOD BODY...EXPLOSIVE LEGS TO DOMINATE AND ARE SPLENDID IN BED PLEASURES !!
See each maid country.

Vote the best housemaid for CATFIGHT OTHER MAIDS....AND FOR ENJOY YOU WITH THEM ....ON BED...

REPLIES AND COMMENTS: i'LL BE GLAD IF YOU COMMENT WHY CHOOSE YOUR MAID. BY HER LOOK MORBOUS...BY HER HUGE LEGS...BY HER POWERFUL LOOK....PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR MORBOUS PREFERENCES !! ALL ARE INTERESTED IN SHARE THESE COMMENTS !!THANKS SO MUCH.
MAXsgpin
[/size][/size][/color]

CONCHA  Spain
{alt}

ENCARNA Spain
{alt}

ROSA  Spain
{alt}

LUCIA   Romania
{alt}

LOLA   Germany
{alt}

LOLITA  Colombia
{alt}

TATIANA  Russia
{alt}

MARGUERITE   France
{alt}

RAMONA   Maroc
{alt}

PETRA   Cuba
{alt}

VOTE AND ENJOY
MAX
« Last Edit: October 23, 2010, 10:16:18 AM by maxsgpin »
Mature , granny and young catfights ending schoolgirlpin humiliation

Offline Sandra Perluggi

• God Member
  • Try me if you dare... bitch!!
Re: CHOOSE THE PERFECT HOUSEMAID TO CATFIGHT OTHER MAIDS......AND FOR SEX
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 11:22:24 AM »
Good Lord.... they're all FAT!!  O m G, that's putting meat into a fight.... my goodness!   :(
Voted for Tatiana though.
Winning or losing isn't that important: It's the positions you get in during the fight that count...

Offline maxsgpin

• God Member
    • MAX SGPIN PLEASURES
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 02:52:30 PM »
First of all thanks , Sandra, for your oppinion.
In fact, this poll is really oriented to the morbous people who likes fat housemaids , maybe ugly, with powerful legs to catfighting and....maybe for sex.
Tatiana is the maid wel builted, but other have their chances too.
Thanks again.

Good Lord.... they're all FAT!!  O m G, that's putting meat into a fight.... my goodness!   :(
Voted for Tatiana though.

Offline maxsgpin

• God Member
    • MAX SGPIN PLEASURES
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 01:10:11 AM »
Thanks so so much, Wampbat!
That's the spirit of the poll. Current, normal, everiday housemaids, maybe some ugly, but with splendid bodies, super legs to dominate each other and to make happy the man on bed pleasures...
In fact I's vote french Marguerite, because I think she have the best legs of all the poll...these legs cause my inmediate hardon!
Yous comments encourage me to present more polls with everyday females, sexy aunts, vicious señoras, morbous maids to combat and sex.
I have my own production of sgpins with my mature and maids females at Max SGPIN. I allways like these type of maids.
{alt}
Thans indeed again.
MaxSGPIN

First would like to say that this is a different poll, but a very nice poll. Thanks for putting everyday women that could be a next door neighbor and letting us vote......GOOD JOB!  Now for my vote.....I voted for LUCINA   ;D. But I think Tatiana and Petra are solid vote getters. If I could, I would have all three for maids and have them fight ALL the time    ;D. Also I would love the match up between Ramona and Marguerita......CLASH OF THE TITANS.......Man the floor would shake as these two would beat the crap out of each other....I could see thigh headlocks from these women.. ;D.....again thanks for such a poll....do some more if you have any other pics of everyday women.....And the other women are not bad either...

Offline maxsgpin

• God Member
    • MAX SGPIN PLEASURES
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 01:36:03 AM »
Thanks so much.
Tatiana is excellent and sexy, and others, including Marguerite and Concha are ugly but with splendid body.
Enjoy andwish go tyhem to bed.
Max

These women are volutuous and big but some of them are very sexy and goreous too. I picked Tatiana as my fav,best looking of this group. and Lucia from Romania is next best. Would love to see these two pull hair grab and pull their big sexy tits and slap eachother in a long sweaty nude brawl. Imagine all the ass slapping and ass grabbing rolling around pinning eachother until they're both totally exhausted? I'd love to see that. ;)

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2010, 02:14:17 AM »
I vote to Tatiana. I fucked some fat women and it's amazing because they do all what you want.

Tatiana is not too fat, she is very sexy and has enormous boobs.

I love to see Tatiana fighting against Lucia.

I a match against Ramona and Concha/Marguerita i will vote for Ramona

Offline maxsgpin

• God Member
    • MAX SGPIN PLEASURES
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 09:01:26 AM »
Thanks Chicharito,
Good combat Tatiana vs Lucia. Young and powerful maids in wrestling and catfight. Tatiana could smother Lucia usisg her massive boobs.
I dream also the fatest amazons Ramona vs Concha.....good females for fuck too...a very big pleasure on bed.
Note: Si hablas español me gustaría compartir éstas experiencias con señoras gruesas y sexys. My email es maxsgpin@hotmail.com )

I vote to Tatiana. I fucked some fat women and it's amazing because they do all what you want.

Tatiana is not too fat, she is very sexy and has enormous boobs.

I love to see Tatiana fighting against Lucia.

I a match against Ramona and Concha/Marguerita i will vote for Ramona