News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

School days, Blondes and Brunette rivalry - Resilience

• 21 Replies

Offline 070101a

Re: School days, Blondes and Brunette rivalry - Resilience
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2023, 11:46:13 PM »
Just for an alternative viewpoint, draws suck (just kidding, kind of   ;)).

I lie more in the camp that a draw is a loss for a supervillainess-like-character, and while lesser characters may draw all they want, a "supervillainess" never loses (however unrealistic). Unless defeated by a more super supervillainess that never loses, and so on.

I'm envious of those that can enjoy a fair contest just the same.

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2023, 12:45:47 AM »
I'm afraid I failed to understand the thread lol
If you have suggestions to improve the pics, I'm curious since it could give more "value" to the story  :)
Draw is a loss (I guess), Ana and Demi failed to prove they are better than the other.  No, they didn't lose, but for a woman's pride I think it could be much more damage than physical pain.
I admit that I know very little about this aspect (any information is welcome, my PMs are always open) but with this series I think I want to try to give more outline to a titfight story, where an outcome is not always decided.  I for one have always preferred to have a victory and a defeat in my stories, but I admit that it is for a convenience, only being able to imagine what I write.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline Maria Curves

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2023, 03:46:27 AM »
I am glad to see the way this story is going i think it is all very organic and very interesting. One thing that always worries me is that many time stories have a great start but eventually become a drag which is just hard to relate to but this one is getting better. I hope that Draw of Ana and Demi was not the only draw in the series i know Susanoom said that there will be fights with definite results and i obviously that is extremely important but i really wish to see more ties with when well matched opponents clashing.
As always thankyou for sharing this amazing work.

I am glad to see the way this story is going i think it is all very organic and very interesting. One thing that always worries me is that many time stories have a great start but eventually become a drag which is just hard to relate to but this one is getting better. I hope that Draw of Ana and Demi was not the only draw in the series i know Susanoom said that there will be fights with definite results and i obviously that is extremely important but i really wish to see more ties with when well matched opponents clashing.
As always thankyou for sharing this amazing work.
I was thinking the exactly same thing. I loved this chapter but i really hope that there are more ties in this series.

Thanks for your words. Yes, as I said, maybe via PM to you Maria, history will have winners and losers... but also draws. Obviously these can all be in a row, the first chapter opened up a world, creating expectations and satisfying (I hope) the desire of the ties, so I wanted to avoid using it immediately in the second chapter. The speech is similar to the theme of bullying, by dint of always using the same speech, you risk getting bored.
Then, in case you only want to read draws, just say it and you can also write one shots with that result, or even a series focused only on this aspect, probably to the detriment of a certain end.
However, as I previously mentioned in MP to I forget who (Sorry  ;D) this series will have other draws. How many and when it will rightly be a surprise  ;)
This is great to know i was hoping for upcoming chapters to have a few ties and yes ofcourse our definite winners

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2023, 04:07:49 AM »
When there is a draw and later one girl does win it has to make it more satisfying. If the “good girl” wins after a hard fought battle they tend to be satisfied by besting the bully and have a sense of relief afterwards. Enjoying having won and what ever the spoils may be, in this case the bf. When it’s the villain who wins she can become even more of a bully for having to work so hard for it she’ll likely want to drive the humiliation up a bit. Wanting not only to show dominance but to keep her rival from wanting to rush back for more if she is worried about what will happen should she lose to the bully again. The villainess winning sometimes adds more emotion on both sides.

Offline Big Titty Jaki

• Natural J
« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2023, 06:13:33 AM »
I believe draws are superb and somehow rare which is unfortunate.
This is a unique series that has it all.
Wins and losses and draws along with a well crafted storyline. I know many like definite winners and i am sure most of the chapters will have them but what makes this story absolutely unique is the writer's ability to craft a tie in such a way that it makes it all very satisfying.
I say keep up the great work

Offline Susanoom

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2023, 06:21:13 AM »
I believe draws are superb and somehow rare which is unfortunate.
This is a unique series that has it all.
Wins and losses and draws along with a well crafted storyline. I know many like definite winners and i am sure most of the chapters will have them but what makes this story absolutely unique is the writer's ability to craft a tie in such a way that it makes it all very satisfying.
I say keep up the great work

Thanks for the positive feedback. I'm still immature on the draw discourse, and I admit that I have run out of ideas to create others with similar results. I hope I'll be able to keep the level of stories high, trying to satisfy the trust you're giving me

When there is a draw and later one girl does win it has to make it more satisfying. If the “good girl” wins after a hard fought battle they tend to be satisfied by besting the bully and have a sense of relief afterwards. Enjoying having won and what ever the spoils may be, in this case the bf. When it’s the villain who wins she can become even more of a bully for having to work so hard for it she’ll likely want to drive the humiliation up a bit. Wanting not only to show dominance but to keep her rival from wanting to rush back for more if she is worried about what will happen should she lose to the bully again. The villainess winning sometimes adds more emotion on both sides.

I confirm that many people love certain results, it is in the human soul to look for certainties and to read stories in which someone wins is tempting. The charm of the villain almost always kidnaps everyone, although I root more for the "good" part of the story. I'm trying, somehow, to please the majority of readers... well, I think it's also one of the duties of us writers after all.

However, I would also like to mention that these stories are designed to improve the characterization of the characters, so as not to make them empty. Therefore, if I were faced with the choice between "writing a story well with a draw" and "writing a story well with excellent characterization of the protagonists", I would always choose the second, even at the expense of the first.
Susanoom on Tumbrl,Bdsmlr and
Join my Titfight Community server Discord

Commissions open! MP me!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: February 18, 2023, 06:14:17 AM »
I can’t think of a story you’ve written in this subject that wasn’t very good. I’m mean in the titfight/catfight type. You have the unique ability to make a titfight mirror a catfight in ways. Strength comes into play and when one has the fight going in their favor they will resolve to more so the catfight to get back into the fight. I really enjoy when strength of one over the others in any type fight. Also you do an excellent job at making the “bad girl” extremely hot and sexy and easy to get cheer on. While in most stories if the good girl is a wife/gf that eventually wins in the end. The way you do the bad girl she is too sexy and confident in herself she  causes the husband/bf to desire her even though she’s beating their girl in the competition. The bf/husband wanting his girl to win, yet  he is so turned on by the girl winning the fight being he forgets all about his  loyalty to his girl that he wants the new girl after the fight. Seeing his girl lose to another girl he can’t help be more attracted to her. The superiority she achieves over her rival wanting her despite that it could cost him his   committed relationship. Still he just can’t help himself after witnessing it. It’s only after the fact he really thinks about the consequences. In my opinion it’s the ultimate show of superiority of one girl than the other. Taking what she wants from her rival no matter how committed she is to keeping her man.