News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Stolen Pride

• 5 Replies

Offline gofoto34

Stolen Pride
« on: February 25, 2023, 05:49:19 PM »
Hello all. I have been a big fan of this fetish for a long time. I have read many stories and enjoyed all of them. I have never written a story in my life but felt I should. So, this is my first stab at this. Also a special thanks to Dottid for some help.

Stolen Pride

Steffi was a hard-working businesswoman and wife. She has a husband mike. They both make good money and have very nice things and live in a great neighborhood. Steffi a brunette with blonde highlights. She has a full figure at 5”5 and weighs 140 pounds. She works out on her Peloton every day and has a firm body. The thing Steffi is most proud about on her body is her busty 34DD tits. Her husband Mike can’t get enough of big tits and Steffi knows it.

One night as Steffi and mike were sound asleep. Two people snuck into there house through the back door. Both dressed in black baggy pants and a zip up hoodie, They had black stalking on to cover their face. The two robbers snuck up stairs and into the couples bed room. When the robbers came quietly into the room they saw the couple sleeping under the covers. The robbers jumped on the couple and caught the couple off guard. Quickly they tied their hands together. Mike Slept naked and Steffi had on but a simple black thong and nothing else. The robbers moved Steffi and mike on 2 chairs that were opposite facing the bed. They secured them to the chairs and as they did the adrenaline wore off a little and Steffi started to really take notice of the two robbers. It was a little hard to make them out because of the baggy cloths and covered masks. But she did notice one robber was very tall, fit and must have been a male. The other was a much shorter person and appeared to be a female.  She heard the male robber say “I will go down stairs and load up the van you go through the bedroom and see if you cand find anything good. The female robber said “I got this baby” the male robber then leaves the room, and the female robber starts to through different drawers in the room looking for something.
The female robber reaches a drawer next to the bed. It is Steffi’s lingerie drawer. She starts to pull out some bras and thong holding them up to get a good look. Steffi yells out “get the fuck out my room and leave my stuff alone and you wouldn’t even fit in it anyways”. The female robber chuckles and says “you think so bitch” the female robber gets up and walks over to Where Steffi and mike are sitting tied up holding one of Steffi’s red bras in her hand. She proceeds to unzip her hoodie slowly. As the zipper makes its way down it starts to reveal a surprising amount of huge cleavage. The zipper goes all the way down and you can see her huge tits encased in a black bra. Steffi and Mike can’t help but watch this sexy strip tease and can say nothing. Then the robber slides down her pants. She unhooks her bra. The female robber notices mike has a huge hard on watching the huge tits pop free. She tosses her bra at mikes lap. She then slides Steffi’s bra on. It looks like it was made for her. She looks like a sexy goddess standing there in nothing but Steffi’s bra and a thong.

Female robber can see Steffi eye her up and down and look at her with pure hatred. Steffi calls her a bitch and tells her to get out of her house or she will regret it. The female robber walks over to Mike and teases him with her full boobs. She gives him a close-up view of her tits encased in his wife’s bra.  She slides them across his face and looks over at Steffi with an evil grin.The robber asks mike “who has the better body me or your wife?” Mike just stairs and doesn’t say anything. The Female Robber looks over to Steffi and says “I think he knows the answer Bitch”. She then gets up and takes 2 steps over. The female robber looks down at Steffi almost threw her cleavage. She then straddles on to Steffi’s lap. Now the two of them are face to face Mike can compare body to body. One in a bra and thong, the other naked. The female robber moves her tits from left to right across Steffi’s big pair. The Robber notices mike eyes locked in to there big tit show. She then reaches behind her and unsnaps the bra. She leans back and the bra falls off. She leans back in, and her boobs meet Steffi’s head on. She can feel her nipples line up with the wife and pushes forward more increasing the pressure. It causes both boobs to mushroom out. They keep this little titfight for a minute or two. Steffi could feel both sets of hard nipples jousting each other with every little movement. Steffi staired into this bitch’s eyes and was so angry, but also feeling very aroused as well. Steffi could feel the robbers tight body rub all over hers. Steffi feeling so turned on could now start to feel juices dripping down her thigh. She was starting to lose some control of herself when a loud voice yelled “Run the cops are coming”. The female robber had lost track of time and took to long. She could hear the police sirens approaching. She grabbed as much clothes as she could and ran out the back. The police arrived and untied them and had them fill out a police report. After a few hours the police left the couple.

In the morning Steffi started to clean up the mess the robbers made. As Steffi cleaned up, she picked up bra the Female robber had put on. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror. Mike walks in and sees what Steffi is wearing. He walks over behind her and starts to grope her tits. She enjoys it at first but then she sees in the mirror that his eyes are closed. Steffi gets the feeling he is only comparing her body to the female robber’s body. She asks mike “last night that bitch asked you who had the better body and you didn’t say anything…..Does that mean you think she does have a better body than mine”. As she asked him she could feel his hard on poking her in the ass. He says “no baby I was just so nerves “but she knows the dick don’t lie. He clearly was aroused thinking of the two of them going body to body. Steffi is feeling this other woman has her man’s attention and she won’t stand for it. Mike leaves the room to look around the house some more. As Steffi cleans some more in the bedroom she notices a pair of black baggy pants. They were the robbers for sure she picked them up and went through the pockets. She found a card for a bar downtown.

A few days later Steffi  went to the bar to see if she could find this woman. She didn’t see the female robber anywhere, but she did notice an attractive man who fit the build of the male robber and when he talked she know it was him from his voice. At that moment Steffi came up with a plan to get even with this bitch. She came back the next week same day same time but this time she is wearing a sexy black thong and matching bra. Also, a pair of tight jeans and white tank top that made her tits pop out.

She looks so fucking hot and she loves it. She doesn’t want the male robber to recognize her so she puts on a black wig. She walks in the bar and there he is again and no female rival to be seen. Steffi walks up to the male robber and starts to seduce him. It didn’t take much. she learned his name was Shawn. Steffi had him in the palm of her hand. He wanted to fuck her any way he could.

Shawn Brings her back to his apartment. They just go right to fucking in the only bed in the apartment. It didn’t take long for Shawn to shoot his load and be done. As he goes to the bathroom Steffi gets up and goes through the drawers and female underwear in a drawer. She takes out a sexy bra. she looks at the size and sees 34DD. She knows it must be her big tit rivals. She takes the black bra out and also takes a matching G-sting thong. She puts them in her purse and puts the second part of her plan it to play. She puts the bra and thong she wore that night under the pillows. She also left a note saying Since you wanted to steel my bra so bad, I thought I would donate to a charity case like you. Followed by her phone number. Steffi then got dressed and ran out before Shawn came back in. She drove home and knew what was going to happen and couldn’t wait for it.

Later that night Steffi’s phones pings and she looks down she has a text message. She doesn’t recognize the number. She opens the text. Hope you enjoyed the fuck cause now I am going to show you who is the sexier woman. Attached was a picture of a woman pushing her arms together and making a massive amount of cleavage in the bra Steffi had left under the pillow.

Steffi is so aroused she can’t contain herself. she runs upstairs and puts on the bra she stole and sends a text reply I would love to have a meetup so we can have a fair fight. she matches the pose of what her rival had sent with her arms pushing her big tits together and her huge tits spilling out of the bra she took. Steffi doesn’t wait long till a reply comes in…. name the time and place. Steffi replies this is too much typing why don’t we make this easer and do a video chat and we can talk about the details”

the robber replies yes and they exchange emails and go to zoom meeting. They both log in and the screen opens to both in their beds looking so sexy wearing a very familiar set of bras and thongs. They don’t say anything at first but just stair, as their hands roam all over their bodies. This is the first time Steffi got a good look at Courtney. They had identical bodies from head to toe, except Courtney had brown hair with some blond highlights. They both laid there rubbing their big tits encased in sexy bras and rubbing wet pussies through the other woman’s thong.
Then the female robber says “I am Courtney I wanted you know who is the queen here.” Steffi gives a giggle and says “the real queens name is Steffi and remember it cxnt. How do you want to do this?” Then Courtney says “I think we should do it in a public place, so it doesn’t turn violent. I want to show you I have the better body and am the better woman. Maybe we meet in a bathroom stall somewhere so we can really compare”
Steffi processes what Courtney said and starts rubbing herself harder in Courtney’s thong and gets worked up knowing that Courtney is watching her every move. Steffi replies to Courtney “I have an idea since you love my bra and thong so much. How bout we meet at the lingerie store fitting room and winner gets her bra and thong back and the losers bra and thong as well”’ Courtney watches Steffi rub her pussy and starts to play with her big tits. Courtney also loves the way it is making her feel. She says “love it. How about tomorrow at 6pm. They should be very busy so they can blend in and one more thing for me we pick the same bra and thong at the store and the looser must buy the winners set”. Wife says, “mmmm love it bitch, what are the rules of this meeting”. Courtney says, “First to cum loses” and Steffi replies “Can’t wait to make you my bitch. You are going to worship me when we are done” Courtney says “MMM can’t wait see you tomorrow bitch” then the screen goes black.

Right after the video chat Steffi is laying in her bed wearing Courtney’s underwear. she can’t help but feel so aroused by this contest she doesn’t take long, and her pussy explodes thinking about Courtney.

The next day Steffi gets ready and puts on the same black bra and thong that has now been wearing since yesterday. She puts on the rest of her outfit. A tight black tank top and a super tight pair of yoga pants that make her ass look unreal. She also puts on a pair of heels. Off to the store she drove. When she gets there, she instantly makes eye contact with Courtney and is given a sexy evil grin. Courtney is wearing a t-shirt that is tied up at the waist showing some tight belly and pair of yoga pants as well. Courtney turns her back to Steffi and just pretends to be shopping. Steffi walks behind the Courtney and with their backs facing each other. Courtney senses Steffi behind her and bends her ass out. Slowly she brings her tight ass back till it hits Steffi’s ass. Courtney gives butt cheeks a tight squeeze. She feels Steffi tighten her ass cheeks in response. They grind there tight butts for a quick minute. They can hear the friction of their yoga pants as there well-rounded butts feel each other out. Steffi has had enough and pulls away and says over her shoulder “I think I am going to try this one on”. She grabs a red 34dd bra and thong combo set that was right next to her. Steffi goes to the fitting area and to the last stall in the row. Steffi waits one minute then the door opens slowly and in walks Courtney. she closes the door behind her. She turns around doesn’t say a word only looks seductively in Steffi’s eyes. She also has the same bra and thong set Steffi had grabbed. Courtney starts to remove her clothes. She is down to a bra and thong. The pair Steffi left under the pillow. Steffi follows suit and strips down to the bra and thong she stole from Courtney. Now both remove the sexy lingerie and put on the matching red Bra and Panty set. It looked like identical twins standing in front of each other, but one with blonde hair and the other a Brunette.

They stand only about 2 feet apart. A strong sex smell is coming from them. Steffi takes a step closer. As does the courtney. There bra covered tits meet first. The sound of fabric rubbing is the only thing that could be heard. They stare into each other’s eyes. They move their torsos from side to side. Letting their full breasts test each other. That sexy grind lasts for a minute till Steffi grabs Courtney by the waist and pulls her in tight and kisses Courtney with authority. Her tongue invading Courtneys mouth. Courtney caught off guard for a second returns the passionate kiss back and her hands wrap around the Steffi’s body and pulls her tighter. Courtney’s hands slide down to the Steffi’s tight ass and gives a squeeze. Kneading her rivals ass and Courtney pulls up on the thong string and gives Steffi a wedgie between her tight ass cheeks. As the sexual escapades continue, both women are trying to keep quit so not to bring attention to their sexy contest. Now feeling turned on by the ass play Courtney is doing to her. Steffi wedges her hand between there tight bellies and slides it till she finds the front of Courtney’s thong. Her fingers slide across the fabric, and it feels soaked. Steffi’s fingers pull the thong to the side and her fingers start to work Courtney’s folds. Then Steffi breaks the passionate kiss and starts to nibble kisses down Courtney’s neck. Courtney Starting to feel like she is losing this race, stops her ass play with Steffi and duplicates what Steffi was doing with her pussy and slides her hand down to Steffi’s pussy lips and let her fingers go to town. What started as a slow gentle fingering has turned in to a rougher more aggressive finger banging. Fingers are plunging in and out of the other soaking pussy. Courtney reaches her other hand up to Steffi’s right bra covered tit and yanks down the fabric. Pulling Steffi’s right tit out of its bra cup. Exposing one very large breast and a rock-hard nipple. Courtney then repeats the move to the left bra cup as well. Now Steffi has her bra around her waist and her big tits exposed. Courtney takes a big handful of the wife’s right tit and gropes it. She also puts Steffi’s nipple between her index finger and middle finger and gives it a firm pinch. Steffi loves having her nipples played with and gives low moan. Steffi is starting to feel like she is losing ground to Courtney between having her pussy being worked on and her nipple squeezed. It is making her want to explode right now. Steffi need to change what she is doing so she rips Courtney’s bra down and is caught off guard at how aroused Courtney’s tits made her feel. They look rock hard and amazing. Steffi has to have her rival’s tits now. She lowers her head and latches her mouth around Courtney’s nipple. Steffi’s uses her tongue to flick and twirl this rock hard nipple in her mouth. While all this tit play is going on both women have had a hand that is violating the other woman’s pussy. Both woman can feel the others pussy drenched in juice as it runs down their inner thighs. Courtney knows that her nipples are her weak spot and Steffi’s tongue feels amazing. She must stop her now. She lets go of Steffi’s tit and moves her hand to the back of Steffi’s head. She slides her fingers though Steffi’s blonde hair and tightens her grip and pulls back. The wife’s head snaps back causing Steffi’s mouth to release the nipple she was sucking on. Now with Steffi’s head being pulled back it causes her tits to thrust out and up. Courtney love’s having Steffi in this prone position with her beautiful tits exposed to her. She can’t help but latch on to the right tit of Steffi. She sucks away on Steffi’s nipple and gently puts her teeth around Steffi’s nipple and gives a light tug while the tip of her tongue moves left to right on the nipple shaft.

Steffi is in trouble having her nipple being assaulted by Courtney’s tongue and having 2 fingers pumping away at her pussy. Steffi starts to get that butterfly feeling in her stomach and a tingle in her pussy. She knows an explosion is about to happen. In a last ditch effort She pulls her hand out of Courtney’s pussy and slides her cum soaked thigh between Courtney’s wet thighs till it meets her wet pussy. Steffi starts to grind her thigh back and forth against Courtney’s soaking pussy. Steffi reaches her hands around Courtney and plants both hands on her firm ass. Steffi pulls her rivals butt cheeks apart and inserts one finger in the Courtneys ass hole. Steffi is now working Courtney’s pussy on her thigh and her ass with her finger. 

Then it happened……Courtney body started to convulse uncontrollably, and her body falls in to Steffi’s. Courtney’s eyes rolled back, and her mouth started to drool. Steffi knows what was happening and She kept pumping her finger in and out of Courtney’s tight little ass hole. Steffi loved what was happening to her rival. She could feel Courtney’s pussy convulse on her thigh and her butt hole tighten on her finger. Courtney had lost all control of her body now. Steffi never felt more alive than right now. Steffi was now satisfied she had complete control of her rival takes her finger out of Courtney’s ass and takes a step back. Courtney almost falls down without Steffi to support her up. Steffi takes Courtney’s face in her hand and looks her in eye and gives Courtney one last hard kiss. Courtney offers no resistance to the mouth assault that was happening.  Courtneys body has given up on her and he knows it.  It was over for Courtney.

Steffi stops kissing her rival and brings her mouth next to Courtney’s ear and whispers “your weak pathetic body will never compare to mine you bitch.” Then Steffi goes to her purse and pulls out her phone. She needed one more thing. She grabs Courtneys hair and brings her head to her huge tits and says suck them now. Courtney defeated doesn’t fight it and starts worshiping Steffi’s tits. Steffi takes a picture and sends it to her husband Mike. With a text saying, now you know how to answer the question who has the better body baby. You say it’s my wife”.

Steffi puts her clothes back on and tells Courtney to get dressed. But won’t let Courtney leave with a bra or thong on. They leave the fitting room as though nothing has just happened. They walk up to the front counter. Steffi puts the expensive panty set on the counter, looks at Courtney with a wicked smile. Courtney pays for the new panty set. A little while ago Courtney had an alpha presence to her, but now being very Beta to Steffi. Steffi has never felt so Sexually dominant in her life. After the cashier puts the recite in the bag Steffi takes one last jab at Courtney and says thank you for buying today and pulls Courtney in for a big tight hug. She brings her strong tits in to Courtneys. It looks like a very casual thank you hug from a far, but as both D’s come together one last time Steffi whispers in Courtneys ear “you are my bitch now. If you ever want to take a shot at the queen again you know where to find me. As she finishes the sentence, she gives her Pec muscles a flex and as her tits lift up they have complete control of Courtneys. Steffi pulls back and blows her rival one last kiss and leaves the store.

« Last Edit: February 25, 2023, 08:55:23 PM by gofoto34 »

Offline DavidG

• God Member
Re: Stolen Pride
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2023, 10:11:39 PM »
Well done Especially for a first attempt
You definitely went to the right person for assistance Dotti is the best writer here and a wonderful person with it
Hope you write your second story to
Will be looking out for it

Offline ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2023, 04:04:06 AM »
Wow what a hot Story! Please continue with Steffi Stories ;)
Steffi should fight more hot woman... maybe Courtney has an Older Sister ;) ?
Or Courtney Works out in the Gym and want a revenge Fight ;)
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK

Offline YH5050

« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2023, 09:51:09 PM »
100% agree with all the others point by point. Indeed a rematch is warranted.  With all the newfound confidence, Steffi has found; maybe she start a group of women who feel the same way amd a league is formed!  Sexfights are by far my favorite! Dotti is great for helping you get started!  Look forward to reading more of your upcoming stuff!

Offline HumanPerson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2023, 10:57:59 PM »
That's really good. I can't believe I missed it when it was first posted. The only minor quibble is you say Steffi is a brunette with blonde highlights at first, but when they fight she's a blonde.

A sexfight rematch seems inevitable, maybe with the guys giving them new ideas for how to do it while they get to watch, and they definitely have to titfight as well.

Offline gofoto34

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2023, 05:47:22 PM »
thanks everyone. I appreciate the kind words. I like the ideas for this story to continue. Love the impute you share. I am working on a story to follow up now.