News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want.

• 1 Replies

Offline ooreach

• God Member
  • I love competitive sexfights. Pain and pleasure.
« on: April 22, 2023, 09:03:44 PM »
The shirt read “ Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want.” The blonde named Megan was just being flirty and fun until Christine’s boyfriend stopped to read the whole shirt and Megan winked at him. She glanced over to Christine and gave a half hearted “sorry”. Christine was pissed. Megan continued her walk and having had a few drinks found a not occupied ladies room. It was technically under construction and off limits to the public but she entered anyway. Christine noticed and while her boyfriend was preoccupied looking at the other attractions she hurried in.  Megan was startled to see Christine enter as she was about to exit and the startled look showed on her face. Christine looked at the blondes shirt and smirked “ nice shirt.” Megan meekly said “ thanks” but Christine hadn’t finished with her comment “ for a slut”. She blocked the way for Megan to get out.
Megan now got a bit defensive and sizing Christine up decided they where both short and weighted about the same. She was 21 and a sophomore at the local college. She said “ if your having a bad day” and motioned to her breasts. Christine didn’t miss a beat, not breaking eye contact she cupped Megan’s right breast with her left hand. It was more than a handful for her petite hand. Megan smiled sheepishly as Christine didn’t let go but applied a bit more pressure. Christine smiled as she felt her handful of breast start to squirm and the nipple under her palm spring to life.
She began to sqeeze harder and Megan tried to back away. Christine smirked and said “ pussy”, fight back. Megan tried to pull away and Christine clamped down harder. Megan, partially by instinct grabbed at Her brunette rivals breast and immediacy felt a braless nipple under her palm.
Christine purred “ good girl. You gonna flirt with another chicks dude you better step up.” She grabbed Megan’s remaining breast and squeezed harder.  Megan tried to back away but Christine pushed her back a food. “ Fight back or get your ass kicked, you flirting slut!” Megan brought her other hand up. Christine winced in pain which emboldened Megan “ Yeah, it hurts, but I want to hurt you so fight me.”
Megan brought her hand up and now both 5’2 tiny chesty women stood in a abandoned ladies restroom squeezing the life out of the others breasts. Pain registered on each girls face as each was digging manicuted nails into soft firm flesh.
They staggered around as each locked eyes. Megan had lost all fear and was in this to win. Little squeals and grunts could be heard as each pushed the other by their tits around that small area. Megan actually had the leverage and began to push Christine into a stall but Christine stepped to the side to feel the sharp jab of the stall edge on the center of her back.
She redoubled her efforts and found that Megan might have been meak but she was just as strong as she was. This was going to be harder than she thought. She decided to up the ante. In a swift move she released both of Megan’s b or c cupped hooters and quickly slid her hands underneath the blondes shirt and attached her claws right on the bare breast flesh. Megan was in shock and Christine smirked as she was able to push her way out of the stall area. She thought Megan was about to give up when she felt the release of those talons and felt bare tiny hands clamp down on the flesh of her breasts.
Both girls now hand their shirts hiked up over their breasts as they mauled the others tits with claws extended. Both saw red marks and Christine smiled “ your man is going to know another chick did this to you.” Megan grunted back “ where is your guy? He’s going to see my marks on your tits, too.”  They where pressing with all their might, close enough to smell the carnival fare food on each others breath.
It was a stalemate and they both knew it. Soon both in a rage went to tactic number one of any girly fight and released hands and went for the hair. They clashed together with the shirts still over their very firm young racks their tits slammed together as each felt the warmness and firmness of the others breasts pressed into their own. The feel of pointy nipples close enough to be sword fighting on their own they began to dance around as the flip flops fell off. Megan grabbed Christine around her bare back and Christine embraced her back and both tumbled to the bathroom floor.
A tangle of firm bare legs clamped on to the other and soon thighs tightened on thigh as each rolled trying to get on top. Megan got the first mount but was quickly thrown off by Christine and they rolled again bare belly to bare belly. Hands where now back in hair as they pressed firm body to body. Christine managed to get on top and pressed her whole 115 pound body into Megan’s. Megan tried to buck her hips up but Christine spread her legs wide and smiled “ I had brothers, I’ll bet you where an only child. You might be as strong as I am, but I know how this goes.”
Megan struggled but only managed to give Christine a bronco ride. Her firm breasts giggled with each attemped buck as Megan’s breasts defied gravity just as well as they jiggled for only a moment until falling nicely back to center.
Megan was tired and Christine smiled and looked at those wounded breasts of her blonde rival. “They are cute. Not cuter than mine, but cute.  She lowered herself down to let her breasts press into Megan’s and opened her mouth and gave Megan a piece of her tongue. It was a moment later before Christine felt the kiss returned.
Christine took one hand and thrust it down Megan’s pants to feel the wetness of an excited young women. She played around in the garden for a moment until she heard a moan and withdrew her wet fingers and got off the now submitted blonde.
Outside Christine’s boyfriend was franticly looking for his girlfriend and when she popped up he knew in one look something was different.  “What the heck happened to your hair?” it was mussed up but she had finger combed it back into place. He then spotted the flirty blonde leave the ladies room and realized The blonde now had on a Phillies t-shirt and Christine was now wearing the teal and white shirt with the saying “ Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want.”
He looked at his girlfriend and she said “ I won, but I also got her phone number. She might be by for another match and if you’re a really good boy, I might let you watch us play.”

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Sorry you had a bad day you can touch my boobs if you want.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2023, 01:38:14 AM »
I really enjoyed this story. With pics it made it even better. I do hope there is a rematch since the only thing that would’ve made it better would’ve been the boyfriend watching the girls go at it first hand. I loved the brunette’s aggression and trash talk and the blonde’s meekness. This reminded me perfectly to two girls I’ve written stories about. I could see the brunette laying on some humiliation after working the blonde over. Mashing her firm boobs into the blonde and rubbing them over her face before letting her up. The fact they were equal in size and strength is what I think most girls are but one doesn’t mind doing what it takes to win plus the trash talk gets in her opponents head. Once the aggressive girl gets an advantage the meeker girl gets scared and stops fighting back and just wants to quit. That just emboldens the girl winning and she takes full advantage and embarrasses her rival in the end. I saw the poll before I read the story and voted for the blonde, I wouldn’t have had I read this first. Great setup and story hope it’s not your last.