News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tryied making some AI Art...

• 3 Replies

Offline BaronBedlam

• BaronBedlam Deviantart
Tryied making some AI Art...
« on: May 25, 2023, 05:31:16 AM »
I really enjoy all of the art on here.  Congrats to all you artists and keep up the great work!

I can draw alittle, but I'm no real artist.
I read all the hype about AI Art and decided to give it a try.
Its fun, but you never know what you will really get...

{alt}      {alt}

{alt}      {alt}

{alt}      {alt}

Got some more on my Dev Art website ((I have and will post more AI and original art there too))...

https://www.deviantart.com/baronbedlam

Offline BaronBedlam

• BaronBedlam Deviantart
Re: Tryied making some AI Art...
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2023, 09:00:44 PM »
Just posted a few more pics...this time mermaids!

{alt}      {alt}

{alt}      {alt}

{alt}      {alt}

Offline ColombianCouple

• We are interested in Conversation on Trillian
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2023, 04:12:52 AM »
Which programm did you use?
Lets talk about fights and fantasy...comparisons, catfight, titfight,  sexfight, and the consecuences if a fight...no blood no violence

IM NOT INTO ROLEPLAY FIGHTS, YOU WOULD TO THAT TO ME AND THEN I WOULD DO THIS TO YOU CHATS... ITS BORING AS FUCK

Offline BaronBedlam

• BaronBedlam Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2023, 07:42:51 AM »
I used the site Dream by Wombo for these pics.
https://dream.ai/create

I just used the free option, not the premium.  The free option only makes one pic at a time, but there are quite a few styles (scroll down to see all the available styles) to pick from.

Just type in whatever text prompts you want, ie. "two girls fighting", then pick an art style and hit the create button.
You can try to get more specific for word prompts like "redheads, long hair, hair pulling, mermaids, androids etc."
Oh, if the pic wont show due to a NSFW warning, just try the create button again.  Sometimes some of the word prompts triggers that to happen randomly.

There are other AI Art sites too like NightCafe creator that are free.
But, I guess the main one people tend to use is called "Stable Diffusion".
It looks complicated and I haven't really looked into it yet. However, the art people are making with it looks really good.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2023, 07:49:38 AM by BaronBedlam »