News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), Round 1 Matches 3 & 4

• 5 Replies

Offline dccatfightfan

• God Member
Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), Round 1 Matches 3 & 4
« on: June 07, 2023, 08:08:27 PM »
The first 2 matches are done with Raquel DESTROYING Cara, and Kim squeaking out a 1-vote win over Marina. Write-ups will come later on (likely just before round 2).

Today we launch matches 3 and 4 of the first round:

Round 1, Match 3
Kate vs Hannah

Kate: (on the left in the 1st 2 pictures) 5'6", 130 lbs, 34D-24-36; Kate used to be an avid swimmer, and still has that swimmer's bod. She still swims for fun, and does other exercise too. She is very serious and competitive, and HATES to lose, whether in games or sports.
Hannah: 5'5", 125 lbs, 36C-24-36; Hannah is physically fit as well, though her workouts are more traditional with cardio and weights. She is competitive as well, though has more of a fun nature about her.

Round 1, Match 4
Jennifer vs Nicole

Jennifer: (on the left in the 1st 2 pictures) 5'3", 140 lbs, 36D-26-36; Jennifer is a no-nonsense kind of girl, when she gets angry, shit, she gets angry. She's never been much into exercise/sports, but she claims to have been in fights when she was in high-school (no proof though). Can be very mean.
Nicole: 5'2", 140 lbs, 34C-26-36; Nicole can be fun loving and a free spirit...until you piss her off, then you want nothing to do with her. She has done kickboxing and other similar workouts in the past, and acts like someone who has been in a few fights (again, no proof). She cleans up well, but can be mean too.

Who wins these 2 catfights?

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Ladies from my Past (Everyone Else), Round 1 Matches 3 & 4
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2023, 02:04:26 AM »
Kate and Jennifer are my pics in these matchups. Kate in my opinion wins in dominating fashion and would be a favorite of mine so far along with Raquel. Now those 2 would be nice indeed. Again nice matchups again.

Offline NYOllie

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2023, 04:10:29 PM »
Nicole looks like she'd fight dirty and win that way...can totally see her sinking her nails into Jennifer's tits.

Kate and Hannah is close too, but I think Kate.

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2023, 02:08:13 AM »
Match 3: Hannah wins, using stamina to outlast Kate, and winning in a tough, strength-based battle[/size]Match 4: Jennifer wins in a brawl with lots of body punches, hair pulls, clawing, and bitchfighting
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline Catfights4All

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2023, 06:12:53 AM »
Hannah wins in a tough back and forth.

Nicole KOs Jennifer

Offline sammy01979

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2023, 07:16:14 PM »
I think both of these devolve down into brawls.  Hannah realizes Kate is stronger, so she shifts the fight to include punches, and pulls out a win.  Nicole just looks scrappy, and beats up on Jennifer.