News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My wife vs my longtime best friend

• 3 Replies

Offline Cattywife

My wife vs my longtime best friend
« on: July 22, 2024, 05:20:12 AM »
I grew up in Texas and one of my best friends through high school was Jari, she dated one of my other friends in school. After graduation I had moved to Alabama where I met my wife Amanda. I was deployed to Iraq and while in Iraq I was introduced to Facebook. So I started looking up old friends and I found my friend Jari, she told me she was married and had some kids and I told her about my wife and kids. After I came home after my deployment  my wife Amanda and myself and our kids went to Texas to visit with family and friends,  my cousins got together and through me a welcome home party, so I invited Jari and her husband Greg to the party. Well my wife Amanda and Jari hit it off great. They had a blast probably talking about all the dumb stuff I pulled. So we go back home to Alabama.  About 3 months later I receive a call from Jari saying that Greg's  job has transferred him to Alabama.  So they moved to Alabama about two hours from me and Amanda.awe live by a lake and resort area so one weekend Jari calls and wants me and Amanda to stay with them at this resort in a house they rented. We said sure. We are all out by the pool drinking and having a good time. now Amanda and Jari are both well endowed big natural breasted women, Amanda has  wrestled at a club once in the mud and I knew Jari had mud wrestled before. So both women get up and go inside the house to make us lunch. and I guess Greg read my mine and he said wouldn't you like to see our wives wrestle each other. My jaw dropped. And I said he'll yeah. And we laughed drank some more beer. Later that night me Amanda were lying in bed fooli g around and talking and I told her what Greg said. She just rolled her eyes and said I bet yall would like that. I guess Greg had told Jari what he said to me. So the next day after breakfast we are laying out by the pool and Jari asked Amanda to go with her for a minute, I didn't think anything of it. About 15 minutes Amanda and Jari call me Greg to come inside the house. To my surprise Greg and Jari had put down some wrestling mats and played plastic over them. Jari said me and Amanda have a surprise for yall. So they brought out bottles of baby oil and started rubbing each other down with baby oil thenb went to their corners of the mat smiling at each other. Greg came out with a bell and rang it to start the match, I was still in shock. These two beautiful sexy women dressing one piece bathing suits came together slipping and sliding wrestling with each other rolling around grabbing each other's tits and pulling hair and pinning each other being rather competitive,  Greg rang the bell and they took a break, I told Amanda  you look awesome babe and she smiled and the bell rang and they started again ,with me and Greg looking on in amazement at these women struggling against each other and their legs wrapped around each other then something happened ,their pussies both made contact and they started grinding on each other until they both climaxed then laid there together caressing each other and making out with each other. OMG it was the most erotic match I have ever seen. They both got up and went to take a shower and get cleaned up. Greg and I  couldn't believe what we had seen, we had smiles from ear to ear. Greg and  Jari have since moved back to Texas. Amanda and I are looking forward to seeing them again when we travel to Texas.

Offline adventerer2003

• God Member
Re: My wife vs my longtime best friend
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2024, 04:05:33 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experience! It's extremely exciting to watch your wife wrestle around and compete in sexy contests to turn you on!
Life is boring without adventure.

Offline YH5050

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2024, 12:10:32 AM »
Two Thumbs Up!

Offline colt 45

• God Member
  • Old guy that has always loved mature ladies fighti
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2024, 03:37:32 AM »
Thanks for sharing :)