News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Battling Grannies

• 6 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Battling Grannies
« on: July 06, 2023, 02:45:18 AM »
I thought this might be an interesting experiment, though I don’t like the word Granny, I prefer the term “Grande Madame”. But Granny just rolls off the tongue more easily.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Battling Grannies
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2023, 02:54:02 AM »
They say life begins at menopause. So why am I dreading it? I’ve been a nurse long enough to know it depends on your perspective. It’s all about accepting that life is short and making the most of each day at all stages of your life. And… oh yeah, enjoy the pics.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline GrayHairedWarriors

« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2023, 10:06:10 PM »
Wonderful drawings.....but remember, grannies will still pull hair just like they did when they were fighting as little girls   Or at least I do....LOL
« Last Edit: July 06, 2023, 10:06:49 PM by GrayHairedWarriors »

Offline Austin315

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2023, 10:58:44 PM »
Wonderful work as always! Was wondering why you hadn't posted literature in a while then seen all your artwork posts. Amazing! So good. I love the detail in their muscles. Nothing hotter to me than a couple of fit alpha females going body to body trying to assert their dominance.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2023, 06:49:05 AM »
Wonderful drawings.....but remember, grannies will still pull hair just like they did when they were fighting as little girls   Or at least I do....LOL
Thank you GHW! I don’t know why I didn’t think of hair pulling. Let’s try one more.

Offline GrayHairedWarriors

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2023, 10:27:25 PM »
WOW! Thanks for the extra drawing....That's the way things really should be!  If grannies ain't pulling hair than they really ain't fighting. LOL

Offline joenstl

• God Member
  • I love catfights! Heavy metal music. Female bodybu
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2023, 04:49:58 AM »
Those grannies look like they stepped out from Tales from the Crypt.