News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hire Me For Your Next Arranged Fight

• 5 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Hire Me For Your Next Arranged Fight
« on: July 14, 2023, 06:16:33 PM »
So, you finally decided to do it. After weeks, months, or years of rivalry, bitterness, and tension, it needs to be settled. You both chose a time and place, maybe a secluded field, an abandoned warehouse, or a barn.

Have you considered having a medical professional on site? We all know things can get out of hand. Let’s face it, you’re trying to hurt each other. Even “safe and sane” catfights can result in unintentional injuries.

I am certified in Emergency and Critical Care Nursing and have many years of experience. I’ll help assure safety and proper care of both fighters’ injuries.

I will clean and dress wounds. I can splint fractures. In case of dehydration, I bring IV equipment and offer infusions of normal saline and Lactated Ringers. I have an automatic defibrillator in case of cardiac arrest, and I can intubate your airway if you are unable to breathe. I know the concussion protocols and if in the event of a brain hemorrhage, I can drill a burr hole into your skull and relieve high intracranial pressure, hopefully saving valuable brain cells.

I am strictly confidential and closely follow HIPAA regulations. I am not cheap, but you will not find better service. Below are pics of some of my previous jobs.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Hire Me For Your Next Arranged Fight
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2023, 06:20:21 PM »
Did I mention I will use my hospital contacts to shorten your wait if I have to take you to the Emergency Room. I’ll give the EMTs a great fake story to keep law enforcement away.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline deboveru

• Business woman and farm girl that loves a tussle
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2023, 06:28:56 PM »
Brilliant angle and art!!

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2023, 06:30:26 PM »
I also accept MvM fights. See third pic. If you lost a cockfight so badly and it hurts so much that you can’t pee, no worries. My Foley catheter will relieve your problem.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2023, 09:38:55 PM by Kiva »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2023, 04:39:56 AM »
Genius!!!... Though, I am mildly disappointed that there was not a single mention of Neosporin. You've patched me up quite a few times after a fight with it.  ;)

*virtually speaking for those that haven't read any of our stories.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2023, 01:01:58 PM »
Magnificent work, Nurse!
Or, if we are talking 18th and 19th century, Surgeon!
I hope you turned away during the duel/fight so you can have deniability!
But either way?
Spiffing artwork to say the least. You nailed the pained expressions and haunted looks of humiliation too.
Love it!
Thank you! In U.K., I might be called “Sister Kiva.”