News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Fallen 2

• 4 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
The Fallen 2
« on: July 12, 2023, 06:37:12 AM »
I think these are my favorite collection of pics. In real life, I never want to see anyone physically or emotionally hurt. In fantasy and art, I love the drama and emotion of these pics. I promise these will be the last.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: The Fallen 2
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2023, 06:39:11 AM »
Part 2
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2023, 06:48:50 AM »
Part 3

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2023, 06:50:44 AM »
Part 4
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 06:52:12 AM by Kiva »

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2023, 05:59:18 PM »
I think these are my favorites for the same reasons. It won't hurt my feelings any if you break your promise to stop posting them.
  ;)
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka