News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Afrowrestling Competitive wrestling

• 6 Replies

Offline Afrowrestling

Afrowrestling Competitive wrestling
« on: July 29, 2023, 02:04:27 PM »
Afrowrestling just start up two leauges with wrestling.

You can buy the here: https://afrowrestling.gumroad.com/

You can have a short look here: https://afrowrestling.blogspot.com/

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
Re: Afrowrestling Competitive wrestling
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2023, 03:26:58 PM »
When are you going to have some true catfight matches?

Offline Afrowrestling

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2023, 04:01:10 PM »

Well.....it depence on whats your references for catfight? ;)   But I will not have scripted matches where wrestlers have some scripted argue. Not nude either. But first this two leauges should be clear.....will take a month more.

Offline MaskedBunny

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2023, 10:44:46 PM »

Well.....it depence on whats your references for catfight? ;)   But I will not have scripted matches where wrestlers have some scripted argue. Not nude either. But first this two leauges should be clear.....will take a month more.

What are the rules? What moves are allowed? I'm not familiar with your company, but I'm interested. Do you have a regular website with a list of girls?

Offline Afrowrestling

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2023, 11:43:11 PM »

What are the rules? What moves are allowed? I'm not familiar with your company, but I'm interested. Do you have a regular website with a list of girls?
The rules in the matches I have now are 20 second controlling holds. The match lasts 20 minutes. What I have set up on the page now is two divisions plus six girls in each division. It works a bit like a football table. The girls face each other in the division and after all the girls have met each other we have a final result. If you look at the page where the matches are for sale, you will see what the two divisions are called and you will see the names of the wrestlers in each match. The first round was last week. Next week will be round 2 in the Carentina Division on Monday and in the Rainbow Division on Thursday. If you just want to try buying a match to start with, I would suggest either Christine vs Yvonne or Sunny vs Mitch. Both games have a great pace and the result is even.

Regarding showing the girls in the picture was a good idea. Will try to do it on the blog. Or as extra photos under each matc image on the sales page.

Offline NupeChicago

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2023, 12:57:08 PM »

Will you start to allow breast grabbing? Slapping? 

Offline Afrowrestling

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2023, 01:15:14 PM »
No sorry. I know I miss a lot of customers for that, but I dont do this only for money. Just to reinvest some so I can fullfill my dream about to make a wrestling leauge.