News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Wedding Bell Blues

• 12 Replies

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Wedding Bell Blues
« on: August 15, 2023, 04:39:52 PM »
I estimate I’d been to about 70-80 weddings in my life. I’ve been a bridesmaid 9 times and a bride once. For a woman, your wedding day can be the best day of your life (until you realize you made a mistake  ???). But brides can feel a huge amount of tension. After months of planning, you hope everything goes right. Most of us have at least one relative we pray won’t do something stupid or embarrassing.

Then, there’s the wedding party. Sometimes you feel compelled to choose two bridesmaids you know don’t like each other because you value both friendships. You may even choose a bridesmaid who you can’t stand (like your soon to be sister-in-law) for the sake of family politics.

Since I was a teenager, I often heard stories of a bridesmaid sleeping with the groom the night of the rehearsal dinner. While I’m sure it’s happened, it always struck me as an urban legend. Everyone swore it was true because it happened to a friend of a friend.

Anyway, there’s nothing like weddings for family dysfunction and complex social dynamics to bubble to the surface. So, let’s celebrate it with some wedding themed catfight pics.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
Re: Wedding Bell Blues
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2023, 04:46:31 PM »
True story: A coworker of mine broke up with her fiancé a few months before the wedding. She kept her wedding date and plans, got engaged to a new guy, and married him on her original wedding day, all within a few months.  :o
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2023, 04:49:31 PM »
I know what many of you are asking. You’re saying, “Kiva, these are nice and all, but are we going to see any bare boob?”

Yes, that will be last pic. But didn’t you get enough boobs with my blue jean pic series?
Don’t answer.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 05:03:34 PM by Kiva »

Offline misssbustycarolina

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 06:17:51 PM »
As always, amazing and great stuff

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2023, 07:51:03 PM »
Well done.  Clearly inspired effort.  Like the artistic style, distinguishable characters physically and facial expressions. Thanks for sharing.

Offline Hell Yeah!

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2023, 10:56:48 PM »
I estimate I’d been to about 70-80 weddings in my life. I’ve been a bridesmaid 9 times and a bride once. For a woman, your wedding day can be the best day of your life (until you realize you made a mistake  ???). But brides can feel a huge amount of tension. After months of planning, you hope everything goes right. Most of us have at least one relative we pray won’t do something stupid or embarrassing.

Then, there’s the wedding party. Sometimes you feel compelled to choose two bridesmaids you know don’t like each other because you value both friendships. You may even choose a bridesmaid who you can’t stand (like your soon to be sister-in-law) for the sake of family politics.

Since I was a teenager, I often heard stories of a bridesmaid sleeping with the groom the night of the rehearsal dinner. While I’m sure it’s happened, it always struck me as an urban legend. Everyone swore it was true because it happened to a friend of a friend.

Anyway, there’s nothing like weddings for family dysfunction and complex social dynamics to bubble to the surface. So, let’s celebrate it with some wedding themed catfight pics.
Not mine! Husband was so pathetic he just drank and hung out with his bros and sister all night! No fucking of any kind, from what I could tell. Pathetic really. Not surprisingly, he was impotent and couldn't please me if he had tried. I would have fucked a groomsman, if any had been even remotely fuckable. Glad others have some excitement at their weddings. Now, if he would only let me divorce him, so I can find some real dick, not just be married to one. #justsayin

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2023, 11:34:11 PM »
Quote from: Hell Yeah! link=topic=111192.msg730180#msg730180 date
[/quote
Not mine! Husband was so pathetic he just drank and hung out with his bros and sister all night! No fucking of any kind, from what I could tell. Pathetic really. Not surprisingly, he was impotent and couldn't please me if he had tried. I would have fucked a groomsman, if any had been even remotely fuckable. Glad others have some excitement at their weddings. Now, if he would only let me divorce him, so I can find some real dick, not just be married to one. #justsayin

I’m sorry to hear that, it sounds awful. But I’m curious. Did you test drive him while you were dating? Did he become sexually incompatible with you only after you got married? Or were you “saving yourselves” for your wedding night, only to learn he is a dud in bed?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2023, 11:43:23 PM by Kiva »

Offline Dario

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2023, 02:12:24 AM »
Wonderfull.
Your hottest work by far.
Especially, because there are winners and losers.
Many thanks and many regards from Spain.

Offline lid624

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2023, 02:40:10 AM »
Holy shit, would that be the best wedding reception ever......!

Online GrayHairedWarriors

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2023, 04:38:56 PM »
Well done and very inventive......the kind of battles we all wonder (and dream) about.  All that is missing is two flower girls and their moms duking it out

Offline sender

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2023, 03:06:35 AM »
great pics thanks so much

Offline Indygent52

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2023, 05:53:45 AM »
Great work!!!   Where  can I  order more - -  and, hopefully,  bigger   pics like these,  especially  the wedding  fights?

Offline phftfghtr

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2023, 05:41:18 PM »
I wish women still wore stockings or pantyhose to weddings. :(