News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

One Too Many: Part 6

• 0 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
One Too Many: Part 6
« on: July 30, 2024, 05:53:46 PM »
As I entered Felicia’s backroom, I was stunned by what I saw. It looked huge. Much bigger than the actual building looked on the outside. The whole place was covered in shag rugs, appropriate for what was about to go down. Shelves were filled with fancy, foreign looking bottles and a few cushions which I assumed were there for Saccharine, my focus was immediately drawn to a very large inflatable pool in the center of the room. It was completely see-through and in a wide, circular shape. Looks like Felicia had her arena ready. I watched as Saccharine climbed up some shelves before resting on a cushion that gave her a nice view of the whole room. Something about that cat still weirded me out but not nearly enough to make me want to miss even a second of this show. The two nymphos stood at opposite sides of the pool, staring each other down intensely until Felicia dared to break the silence.

“I hope you don’t mind oil wrestling, slut.” Felicia said mockingly.

“I’m down for anything as long as I get to fuck you, bitch.” Lydia shot back.

“Great.” Felicia said smugly. “Then I suppose you won’t mind if we have Luke oil us…Both of us.”

I once again felt my heart skip a beat.

“Of course not.” Lydia answered confidently. “You should know better by now than to question my faith in him.”

“Very well then.” Felicia said.

She then walked away and reached for a shelf before bringing down a cardboard box. The box was completely full of bottles of vegetable oil. She had definitely been preparing for this. She then went to work, squirting the bottles of oil all over the pool, making sure to cover every inch of it. She really seemed to have a thing for oil wrestling and I certainly couldn’t blame her. Five bottles later, Felicia was finished.

“There.” The redhead said. “Vegetable oil. Nice and slippery.”

“I’m looking forward to it.” Lydia said confidently.

Felicia grinned deviously before she began stripping out of her hippie style clothes. Lydia quickly followed suit, stripping out of the lab coat she often wore. In no time, the two busty beauties were as naked as the day they were born. Lydia displayed her E cups proudly while Felicia showed off her slightly smaller but still very impressive in their own right DD cup breasts. Lydia scoffed.

“I had a feeling you were smaller than me.” Lydia mocked.

“Size isn’t everything.” Felicia argued. “And it certainly won’t make a difference when I leave you gasping for air in a puddle of your own cum, now will it?”

“But it will sting extra hard when I force you to suck on them when I have you as my pet.” Lydia shot back.

“We can talk or we can fuck. I say we get this show on the road.” Felicia said.

Felicia handed me a bottle of the vegetable oil with a flirtatious look on her face. I rubbed the back of my head awkwardly before taking it and going over to Lydia. I felt that it was my duty as her boyfriend to oil her up first. Lydia smiled and giggled at me for my loyalty.

“What did I tell you?” She asked Felicia. “He’s one of a kind.”

“Nepotism wins again.” Felicia said sarcastically.

I then began oiling my gorgeous, busty girlfriend from head to toe, rubbing her all over as she moaned sensually. I wanted to get at least a little intimate with her right then and there but I knew she needed the energy for the fight.

“Babe…” She said as I was almost finished.

“Yeah?” I asked.

“First of all, don’t worry if I lose.” She said. “If that happens, I want you to fuck that superstitious bimbo until she splits in half. Don’t hold back.”

“Um…Okay.” I said nervously.

I could see Felicia rolling her eyes.

“Second of all, if…when I win, I’ll be sure to pay you some attention too. You won’t be without me for a month.” She said.

“Well, I guess Kate, Lucy and Kelsey could scratch that itch when you’re busy.” I joked.

She teasingly slapped at my arm as I finished oiling her.

“Glad you saved the best for last.” Felicia said as I approached her.

As I began oiling her, struggling not to give into my primal urges, Felicia began whispering to me.

“She wins one fight and thinks she’s hot shit.” Felicia whispered. “Your piece of ass needs to be taken down a peg and I know you don’t have the balls to do it, so I expect you to be grateful. Not just for the fight or for getting to plow me afterwards but for the humbling I shall deliver to your precious brainiac girlfriend.”

I suppressed an angry growl. I was going to root for Lydia regardless but now I also wanted to see Felicia get taught a lesson. Still, I was concerned. Lydia was a total rookie. Yes, she defeated three other girls at once but just barely. Felicia had way more experience and everyone knew it. Still, no fight is perfectly predictable and I must have faith. I finished oiling up the sultry redhead and then dried my hands with a nearby towel.

“Shall we get started then?” Lydia asked.

“Yes, we shall.” Felicia answered. “Luke, would you care to do the honors?”

I stood in between the two babes outside of the oil filled pool and raised my hand in the air like a referee.

“On your marks…” I said.

“Get set…”

“Go!”

And with that, it was on. I sat at another leather chair nearby and took a load off as the blonde and crimson haired minxes quickly got in the pool and pounced at one another. They started things off predictably by trying to grapple their opponent and pin her while also trying to maintain their balance in the slippery oil. Things got heated quickly as I could feel the viciousness in the air. Their beautiful faces were now masked by determined glares as the sounds of grunting in effort and the oil sloshing around from their movements filled the room. The oil shone off of their flawless bodies, particularly their big, bubbly asses as my eyes became transfixed onto them. Their arms splashed oil around as they tried to get a grip on one another. Eventually, Felicia managed to wrap her arms around my girlfriend and Lydia slipped in the oil, sending them both falling down onto the thankfully cushioned pool floor. Before Lydia could escape, Felicia dove on top of her back and pinned her down, wrapping her arms and legs around those of the blonde as Lydia struggled to break free.

“Got you right where I want you, you hot bitch.” Felicia said deviously as she playfully nibbled Lydia’s ear.

The blonde’s face was contorted with struggle. Eyes shut tight, cheeks blushing bright red and teeth grit. She was clearly furious.

“Your man witnessed your first victory through surveillance and now he’s here to witness your first defeat in person.” Felicia said mockingly as she began humping her opponent from behind.

Strange. I could have sworn that I never actually told Felicia about the stuffed animal spying thing.

I looked closer and saw Felicia’s firm, oil covered ass waving back and forth as she fucked my girlfriend from on top of her. Her hand pulled Lydia’s oily, blonde locks hard, forcing her head back.

“Agh!” Lydia groaned.

Before she could close her mouth, the redhead had already closed her own mouth over hers. I could hear their lips popping and spit being swapped as Felicia tongue raped her rival’s mouth.

“Mmmmmmm!!!” They both moaned into the frenzied kiss.

Lydia started slamming her fist into the pool in frustration as she was dominated. I took another look and could just barely see Felicia’s clit jamming its way through my girlfriend’s labia. It was a sight to see. The supposedly “magical” redhead then managed to slip one of her arms underneath Lydia and began manhandling her E cup breasts, squeezing, shaking, pinching and twisting. The fight had just begun and Felicia was already showing absolutely no mercy. Eventually, Lydia began displaying movements that showed she was about to burst and soon after, she did just as Felicia broke the brutal, spitty kiss.

“Ahhhhhhhh!!!” Lydia cried out as she climaxed.

“Oh, that’s it.” Felicia said. “I can just barely feel your pussy splashing into mine from this angle. I love that.”

The sadistic redhead then released the huffing and puffing blonde, gave her a playful spank on the ass to add insult to injury and stood up with pride. She then looked at me with a smug expression.

“Is this really the amazing genius girlfriend you kept telling me about?” She asked me. “The girl who brought down three other girls in her first fight? I truly expected better.”

“Don’t underestimate her. Kate, Lucy and Kelsey all made that same mistake.” I advised her.

“Or what?” She asked smugly.

“Or this, cxnt!” Lydia said from behind her.

Before Felicia could turn herself fully around, Lydia had already regained her energy at an astonishing rate and had charged into Felicia, tackling her back into the oil-filled pool in a satisfying role reversal. I smiled with pride at seeing this. Felicia was clearly caught off guard as the two oiled up beauties began wrestling again and this time it ended with Lydia on top. She pinned Felicia to the edge of the pool. I was angled to where I could see that Lydia had her pinned in an L shaped position and I could easily see both of their pussies as my girlfriend began exacting her revenge on the redhead. I looked at her face and her jiggling jubblies as she smiled at me lovingly.

“Watch, babe.” She requested. “Watch as I fuck this deluded, fire crotched cxnt within an inch of her life, knowing that your girlfriend is the superior woman.”

“Agh! Fuck!” Felicia cursed.

“Shut up and take it like a good, obedient little cum dumpster!” Lydia mocked.

She had developed a real predator instinct since I gave her that drink. I loved it.

Lydia forcibly spread Felicia’s legs into a 90 degree angle to make her easier to fuck. Felicia growled, opened one eye and reached up to fondle Lydia’s tits once again as they kept bouncing from their tribbing. Lydia immediately retaliated, grabbing a nice, tight hold of the redhead’s DDs and squeezed hard.

“Grope me all you want, slut. It won’t change your current position.” Lydia bragged.

“Goddamn you!” Felicia cursed. “I won’t lose to a rookie!”

Felicia tried her best to grind her twat back into the blonde’s but it was no use. Lydia flipped her platinum mane back, flinging oil along with it as she kept fucking Felicia. Felicia began jerking her head back and forth and I could see her muscles beginning to spasm. A sign of what was to come. Just a few seconds later, it happened.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!!” Felicia screamed.

“Ahhhhhh…” Lydia moaned as she felt the redhead fill up her insides with hot girl cum.

Lydia then fell back, separating from Felicia as both hellcats began breathing heavily.

“I may be…a rookie…” Lydia said in between deep breaths. “But even I know never to turn your back on your opponent regardless of who they are. So should you.”

“You can take your lectures and shove them up your soaking wet cxnt.” Felicia cursed. “You just got lucky and everyone here knows it.”

“Well, I think we both still have plenty of fight in us to see who’s right, now don’t we?” Lydia asked.

“On that, we agree.” Felicia said deviously.

Those were a very brutal first two orgasms but they were both still raring to go at each other. I can only imagine what it must be like to be a woman, let alone a nymphomaniac. What a life, it must be. The girls wasted no time in continuing their carnal confrontation. As if they could somehow read each other’s minds, they both got down on their shapely asses and began moving towards each other for some scissoring. I watched closely until their luscious, oil covered thighs finally locked up together followed quickly by their lower lips doing the same.

“Ah!” Lydia groaned.

“Oh!” Felicia groaned.

The two then got right into it, grinding into one another as their moans of pleasure and grunts of effort began to fill the room. Their respective E and DD cup tits began bouncing all over the place in response to their movements. Felicia opened her eyes to grab my girlfriend by the back of her lovely head and pulled her in for some more kissing. Their tongues battled outside of their mouths briefly before their mouths finally sealed together into a vicious make out session. Their pink milk buds did battle as well as their breasts mushroomed into one another.

“Mmmmmmmm!!!” They both groaned into their tongue war.

The sensual sounds of them slurping on each other’s tongues filled my eardrums. Lydia reached behind Felicia’s head to yank hard on her oily, scarlet tresses. Felicia quickly reciprocated the hair pull. It briefly caused their tongues to come out of each other’s mouths before they quickly put them back in. At this angle, I could also see that their clits were very much at war themselves. I can only imagine how such a thing feels. They then broke the kiss, leaving a trail of saliva between their beautiful lips.

“I’m gonna fuck those delusions of grandeur right out of your arrogant cxnt, little ms. Magic.” Lydia vowed.

“Not before I thrash your cxnt until it has the full effect of a lobotomy on that brain that you’re so proud of, you goddamn nerd!” Felicia shot back.

They continued violently humping into each other. One smash after another as they pulled their bodies back and slammed them back into their rival. It looked almost painful but I could tell that they were both utterly consumed by pleasure. Even beyond the sexually enticing display, the sight was just mesmerizing. How immersed they were in what they were doing. Like nothing else in the world mattered in the slightest. It was something that my descriptions really couldn’t even begin to do justice, so let’s just move on. Felicia reached underneath Lydia to cup her hand into her supple ass and Lydia quickly did the same thing to the other nympho as they continued thrashing against each other. I knew it was only a matter of time until…and before I could even finish that thought, it happened.

“Aghhhhhhh!!!!” Felicia shrieked.

“Uggghhhhh!!!!” Lydia cried out.

They had both cum at the exact same moment. I don’t think even a millisecond apart. Even their screams were perfectly simultaneous. I watched as their cxnts creamed all over and inside of each other as their moans went from frenzied and furious to soft and sensual from the feeling of the warm liquid going inside of them. They both fell onto their backs, struggling to catch their breath. Their oil matted hair fanned out behind their heads and into the oil in the pool as they took slow, deep breaths, causing their bountiful breasts to hover up and down with them.

“Okay…” Felicia said in between her breathing. “You’re pretty good for a rookie. I admit that but it still doesn’t change the fact that I’m the more experienced nympho and you know it.”

“Every opponent is different.” Lydia argued also between her breathing. “Experience can’t win every battle because you never know what you’re going to get with a new opponent. Besides, have you outfucked three other girls at once like I have?”

“Bitch, please.” Felicia said dismissively. “I’ve been in orgy brawls with opponents in the double digits.”

“Is that so?” Lydia asked skeptically. “You’ll have to invite me and my girls sometime.”

“Maybe I will.” Felicia said. “For now though, all I want to do is make you scream.”

The redhead pulled herself up, followed quickly by the blonde.

“I assume you’d invite me to watch?” I asked them, daring to interrupt.

“Of course.” They both answered at the same time.

“He was asking me, slut.” Felicia bragged.

“Like Hell. He’s my boyfriend!” Lydia argued.

“Does that change the fact that he can’t take his eyes off of my tits, pussy and ass?” Felicia asked rhetorically.

“Only because you’re blocking his view of mine!” Lydia yelled.

“He’s seen you naked plenty of times. Men want something new once in a while.” Felicia argued.

“Your tits, pussy and ass won’t look so good after a month of being my fuckbitch!” Lydia snapped before pouncing on Felicia again.

This is now the second time I’ve watched women fight over me and I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of it. I get a show and a boost to my ego on top of that. The two raging hellcats then rolled around one another in a catball. I watched intently as blonde and crimson hair whipped back and forth depending on who was on top, splashing oil along with it. The two groaned as they struggled to pin each other until Lydia finally managed to get the upper hand. She caught Felicia off guard and managed to pin her up against the edge of the pool before pulling hard on her oily blood red hair and pressing her crotch up against her enemy’s ass cheeks.

“Aghh!!” Felicia groaned.

“You got to fuck me from the back and now I get to fuck you from the back!” Lydia declared.

“Fucking cxnt!” Felicia cursed.

“Speaking of which…” Lydia said deviously.

The sadistic platinum blonde then began ruthlessly fucking her redheaded rival doggy style. It was at the perfect angle for me to see too. I could see waves being sent across Felicia’s cheeks like a stone being thrown into a pond as Lydia just kept slamming into her over and over again. Felicia was overwhelmed as she groaned and grunted like she was giving birth. A small part of me found it hard to watch but the much larger part of me would not take my eyes off of this for anything.

“I love the sound of your pathetic squealing as I fuck you, cxnt.” Lydia mocked. “I look forward to hearing those sounds for an entire month.”

Felicia was in no shape to insult my girlfriend back at the moment. The sounds of Lydia’s pelvis smacking into the thick flesh of Felicia’s firm ass cheeks served as an auditory key. I could tell that Felicia’s pleasure was going up each time I heard it. It still amazed me. Just a few weeks ago, Lydia had no idea that sexfighting even existed. At least as far as I know. Or at the very least, she had no experience in such a brutal game. Look at her now. She’s a bona fide Amazonian sex Goddess. Not to sound like a broken record but I truly was the luckiest man in the world. I then saw Felicia bite down on her bottom lip as her muscles began to spasm.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Felicia screamed as she came powerfully.

The blonde grinned with sadism and satisfaction as she once again felt the redhead’s warm feminine fluids blast into her cxnt. She then finally released her opponent’s crimson, oil soaked locks and allowed her to fall into the pool of oil, hyperventilating. Lydia then licked her lips deviously as Felicia was still spread eagle and her twat was perfectly visible.

“Oh, my.” Lydia said teasingly. “That poor pussy of yours is bright red and your cum is still spilling out. I think it could use a nice, thorough tongue bath. Don’t you, babe?”

“Of course.” I agreed.

What red blooded man would say no to that?

Lydia then got down on her stomach and kept the still huffing and puffing Felicia’s legs apart with her hands before diving face first into her enemy’s juicy muff.

“Aghhh!!” Felicia groaned. “You motherfucking, cxnt licking whore!”

Lydia ignored her insults as she devoured the other nympho like it was her last meal. She made a point to make her slurping and licking as loud and over the top as possible. She clearly wanted both Felicia and myself and possibly even Saccharine to hear how much she loved eating Felicia out. Speaking of which, the cat was still in her bed up there, looking down at the fight. I don’t think she ever took her eyes off of it once. The redhead had managed to get on her back and wrap her legs around the platinum blonde’s head but it did nothing to stop Lydia from enjoying her meal. Felicia had an amazed look on her face. She couldn’t believe that a rookie was giving her so much trouble.

“Fuck!” She cursed.

Even I was impressed. This was one of my girlfriend’s first times eating pussy and she was already a champion at it. Felicia began pulling at Lydia’s hair but it didn’t even slow her down. In response to the hair pulling, Lydia gave Felicia’s clit a little nibble.

“Agh!” Felicia grunted. “You can’t keep licking me forever! You have to stop and take a breath eventually! And when you do, I’ll unleash Hell on your inferior, rookie cxnt!”

Lydia once again ignored her. It seemed that nothing would stop her from tongue raping her opponent’s twat. Lydia was right when she told me that she was an “all in” kind of girl. More so than even I could have possibly imagined. What a woman…

I looked more closely and could see that Lydia had managed to stretch her mouth to the point where she was able to cover every inch of Felicia’s lower lips with her upper lips. A talent that any nymphomaniac would kill to possess. Felicia had soon realized her situation and tried desperately to escape. It was once again no use. Lydia had a vice grip on her and then decided to punish Felicia for her disobedience by focusing the remainder of her oral assault on the redhead’s pulsating, pink pleasure bud. She kissed the organ sloppily and passionately.

“Ohhh!!” Felicia groaned. “That’s it! Kiss my clit like the good little slut that everyone here knows you are!”

She once again nibbled on Felicia’s clit in response.

“Shit!” Felicia cursed.

Eventually, Felicia simply could not stand this any longer.

“Ugggghhhhhh!!!!” Felicia cried out as she orgasmed once again.

Lydia smiled into the redhead’s pussy as she swallowed as much girl mess as she could while the rest would splatter into her already oil covered face and blonde hair. As soon as Felicia stopped cumming, Lydia crawled up on top of her, breast to breast. I could see that her cheeks, the ones on her face, I mean were puffed up. I instantly saw where this was going…or at least I thought I did. I expected Lydia to pinch Felicia’s nose, forcing her to open her mouth to breathe so that Lydia could snowball all the cum in her mouth into Felicia’s. Instead, Lydia didn’t even bother. She just opened her mouth and drooled the cum straight onto Felicia’s face.

“Agh!” Felicia whined. “You nasty bitch!”

Lydia then began giggling and rubbing the cum all over Felicia’s face and body. Felicia began giggling back and rubbing it back onto Lydia. It quickly descended into a playful, messy cum rubbing fight. They rubbed it all over each other. Faces, hair, tits, bellies, asses and more. Felicia had cum more than I thought. I had to admit that I was confused. These girls seemed ready to rip each other to pieces just moments ago. Now here they are playing around and laughing like old friends. I don’t think I’ll ever fully comprehend what sexfighting does for women and their minds and emotions. Ah, well. Women are impossible to understand anyway, so why bother?

The girls eventually stopped their little cum fight and their faces showed that they were once again focused on the actual fight now. Their expressions now showed intense glares. It was as if they were both daring their opponent to make the next move. You could cut the tension with a knife.

“That was a fun little distraction.” Felicia admitted. “Shall we continue with the main event now?”

“Yes. Let us get on with it.” Lydia agreed.

Their words were polite and civil but they only masked their true selves. Savage lionesses who wanted nothing more to sexually rip each other apart. I was on the edge of my seat, waiting anxiously for what would happen next. Out of nowhere and without the slightest warning, the girls pounced on each other again and rolled into another catball. I had to get a closer look but I could see their lips and tongues doing glorious battle as they rolled around. It was so erotic and primal. At this point, I think Lydia was every bit as immersed in this fight as she was in her fight with the other three E cup eggheads. Felicia had proven herself to be a worthy opponent and then some and I knew she felt the same about Lydia. It finally ended when this time, the redhead had managed to pin my blonde girlfriend. They were face to face, nose to nose, tit to tit and just about mouth to mouth. Felicia’s thick, scarlet hair curtained their faces.

“Okay, I’ll admit this much.” Felicia said. “You are hands down the best rookie I’ve ever fought and I’ve fought a lot of them.”

“I’m just getting started, cum dumpster.” Lydia bragged.

“Well, that makes two of us.” Felicia shot back. “You got to taste my cxnt, so now it’s only fair that I get to taste yours.”

Suddenly, Felicia lowered herself down the platinum blonde’s perfect body, sweeping her oily red hair across it until she reached Lydia’s red, ripe pussy. She then surprised all of us by grabbing Lydia by the waist and pulling her legs and lower body up with her, effectively making it impossible for Lydia to escape as Felicia quickly began feasting on her.

“Agh!” Lydia groaned as she was eaten out.

Lydia growled and wrapped her legs around Felicia’s head, forcing her enemy’s mouth deeper into her muff.

“Choke on it, bitch!” Lydia cursed. “Choke on my fucking cum! I wanna drown you!”

It’s still hard for me to believe that the sadistic alpha bitch I’m watching right now was buried deep within my sweet, cutie, bookworm girlfriend all this time. I had created a monster. Well, technically Felicia did and I just helped but either way, I have no regrets whatsoever. Lydia showed no weakness and did not even attempt to escape. She wanted Felicia to go down on her. She wanted to show off her endurance and strength. Reckless? Yes. Badass. Absolutely. She kept using the leg grip she had on Felicia’s head to basically pound the redhead’s face into her cxnt over and over and over again.

“That’s it, whore! Lick me! It’s all you’re good for anyway!” Lydia mocked. “And get used to it because you have a whole month of pussy lickings ahead of you once this is over, you worthless, lying, deluded, pretend witch bimbo cxnt!”

Even I was shocked by how brutal she was being. Felicia showed annoyance from what little I could see of her face. Just like Lydia did to her, she loudly slurped and slobbered all over her meal, clearly wanting the whole room to hear everything that she was doing. I could also see her rubbing her face and mouth all over my girlfriend’s swollen, juicy pussy. Back and forth. Left and right. Everywhere. I saw Lydia bite down on her bottom lip in response.

“You’re good at this, slut.” She admitted. “Maybe you should close this place and become a professional cxnt licker full time. You’d make a killing.”

She had really developed a liking for trash talk, it seemed. I could hear Felicia growl in frustration as she then began nibbling on Lydia’s clit.

“Ugh!” Lydia groaned. “Fucking bitch!”

Honestly, Lydia had that coming after she nibbled on Felicia’s clit earlier. Never tell her that I thought that though. Felicia then stuck her wet, slimy tongue out and began jabbing and licking at Lydia’s clit. My girlfriend’s face blushed a bright red as I knew she could not stand much more of this.

“Goddamn you!” She cursed. “Oh! Ah! Ugh! Fuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!!!!!!”

Lydia cried out as she came and boy did she ever cum. I saw her poor pussy erupt like a volcano, dousing Felicia’s smiling face and long, red, oily hair in her secretions. As Lydia began hyperventilating, Felicia released her and then grabbed her by her blonde hair before pulling her face towards her but facing the ceiling as she laid Lydia’s back on her lap. Felicia then pinched her nose hard, forcing the blonde to open her mouth to breathe before she practically spat the cum into it, making Lydia gag and cough a little.

“How do your own juices taste, you overachieving bitch?!” Felicia asked mockingly as she began manhandling Lydia’s body.

“Ohhhh…” Lydia moaned with indignity.

“Tell me, if you’re so fucking smart, then why was I able to make you swallow your own womanhood just now?!” Felicia asked with smugness. “How are you in this position? Huh, brainiac? Where’s your fucking PhD or whatever it is to help you out of this one, Einstein?!”

Felicia was certainly no slouch in the trash talk department herself. She began grinding against Lydia from behind while her hands were at work molesting every inch of her oily, angelic body. Lydia was far too winded and overwhelmed to do anything about it as Felicia began licking at her neck, still pulling hard on her long hair.

“You love seeing your girl get fucked by me, don’t you?” She asked me. “Admit it! Your pants aren’t tight enough to hide the truth from me!”

I looked away in shame. I couldn’t deny how much I was loving the show. What man wouldn’t be loving it? Regardless of who was winning? Suddenly, Lydia took advantage of her opponent's momentary distraction and latched onto her nipple with her tongue and her teeth.

“Agh!” Felicia groaned. “Goddamn you!”

Talk about instant karma. It was rather plain to see that Felicia was angrier at herself for her moment of weakness and underestimating her rival than anything else. Lydia managed to pull herself up, Felicia still pulling her blonde hair as she began brutally knifing her hand in and out of the redhead’s cxnt with various finger combinations. She worked her arm like a machine purpose built to manually pleasure Felicia. She was at an angle where it would be difficult for Felicia to retaliate with fingering of her own. Almost certainly deliberate.

“You fucking cxnt!” Felicia cursed.

She yanked harder on Lydia’s hair but it did nothing. Lydia continued sucking on Felicia’s milk bud like it was the sweetest, most succulent candy in the world while also continuing to jackhammer her hand in and outside of her. Felicia growled, clearly getting desperate. She reached over and began spanking my girlfriend’s shapely ass as hard as she could, creating a loud smacking sound that echoed throughout the room. She just kept doing it over and over again until both of the platinum blonde’s ass cheeks were as red as tomatoes. Lydia didn’t even slow down. Felicia then just said fuck it and managed to just barely finger the lower parts of Lydia’s own pussy from behind and underneath her ass. It absolutely paled in comparison to the pleasure Lydia was dishing out on her but it was better than nothing.

“Mmmfffff!!” Lydia groaned, muffled by the nipple she was suckling on.

“Let go of me, you stubborn bitch!” Felicia demanded.

Her face began blushing almost as red as Lydia’s thoroughly spanked ass. I could tell what was about to happen…and then it happened.

“Ohhhhhhhh!!!!” Felicia shrieked as she orgasmed all over my girlfriend’s hand and then fell backwards into the oil covered inflatable pool.

The two girls were once again left huffing and puffing as Lydia licked the cum off of her hand and Felicia laid down with her flowing red locks fanning out behind her alongside the oil.

“You taste good, slut.” Lydia teased. “And I don’t think I’ll ever get tired of making you cum.”

Lydia then crawled over towards Felicia seductively like a cat.

“So, I think I’ll make you cum some more.” She declared. “And since you seem to love my ass so much, you get to look at it all the while I fuck you.”

Lydia then turned herself around and sat herself on top of Felicia, cxnt to cxnt in a reverse cowgirl position. She then grabbed her enemy’s leg and pulled it up alongside her to balance herself as she fucked the redhead.

“Aghh!!” Felicia groaned. “I hate you, you fucking skank!”

“I hate you more, you pathetic cxnt!” Lydia shot back. “Now shut up and take your pussy fucking like a woman!”

Lydia slid herself back and forth on top of Felicia.

“I want this pitiful twat of yours to feel my superior twat all over it! Every last inch!” Lydia mocked. “I want you to learn what a better nympho feels like!”

All Felicia could do was reach out and pull Lydia’s long hair again.

“Yeah, pull my hair, bitch.” Lydia mocked. “See how much it changes your current situation.”

I then noticed Lydia eyeing up my tight crotch and licking her lips with lust.

“Keep that thing nice and hard for me, babe.” She said. “I’ll still have plenty left over for you when I’m done taking out the trash.”

I grinned with pride. I don’t think I’ll ever know what I did to deserve a woman like her. I took a closer look and saw the lower half of Felicia’s cxnt being covered by my girlfriend’s, then shown and then covered again and again and again. Lydia was really going all out. What a woman…I could also just barely see her clit penetrating the folds. From her movements, I could also tell that Felicia was trying her best to trib Lydia back but her inferior position made it a waste of time and precious energy. Also, given that this was all happening so soon after her previous climax, it was only a matter of time until…Yep. There she blows.

“Ahhhhhhhhh!!!” Felicia screamed as she came yet again.

“Ohhhh, yeeessss…” Lydia moaned as she felt the hot liquid penetrate her. “Cum all over my superior cxnt, bitch. Fill me up. I love it.”

Felicia’s orgasm soon subsided and she still had not let go of my girlfriend’s hair. She was definitely persistent, I’ll give her that much. As Lydia turned herself around, Felicia managed to get up and face my girlfriend mouth to mouth and tit to tit, still not losing her grip on her hair. Lydia reciprocated the hair pull as they began tongue fighting again, pausing their vicious kissing to talk trash.

“You came inside me so much, slut.” Lydia bragged. “They should start calling you Moby Clit.”

“We’re just getting started, whore.” Felicia shot back as they continued making out.

I was genuinely starting to wonder what these girls were made of. How any human being can have so much stamina is far beyond me.

“Your spit tastes so sugary, cxnt.” Lydia teased. “Almost as sweet as your delicious cum.”

“I’ll be tasting Luke’s cum immediately after I fuck you into a coma, you blonde bitch.” Felicia shot back. “Never underestimate a woman of the arcane arts.”

“Again with the magic shit?” Lydia asked rhetorically. “It’s all just illusions and science in disguise. I learned that in third grade.”

“Magic and science are indeed two sides of the same coin.” Felicia argued. “But science is predictable while magic is endless.”

“Shut up and make out with me, skank.” Lydia said.

The two hellcats continued swallowing each other’s tongues and saliva. I was starting to wonder if this was going to go on forever. With my girlfriend’s last fight, she had three opponents and they were all going after each other. No teams. This was just one on one, so the amount of time truly impressed me. I could tell that Felicia got under Lydia’s skin like none of the other three did. Perhaps it was because the other E cup eggheads were all Lydia’s longtime friends whereas Felicia was a stranger until today. Perhaps Lydia felt bitter about her problems being solved by a supposedly magic woman instead of working them out on her own like she usually does. Perhaps she felt the need to prove herself for that specific reason.

Felicia was also no less adversarial towards Lydia than vice versa. I barely know Felicia but if I had to guess, the redhead was frustrated that a total rookie was giving her so much trouble. Or that Lydia was steadfast in her refusal to believe in magic. Or that someone she helped immensely was showing a lack of gratitude for being introduced to an incredible new world of pleasure. Most likely all of the above. Either way, all of these motivations from both nymphos served as the icing on the cake of this outstanding fight. Eventually, Felicia broke their sloppy kissfight and pushed Lydia down onto her back before mounting her and grabbing her legs, resting them on each of her shoulders.

“Go ahead. Do your worst.” Lydia dared.

“You haven’t even seen one percent of my worst quite yet.” Felicia bragged.

Felicia then began pulling herself back and snapping herself forward like a human slingshot, effectively slamming her cxnt directly into Lydia’s.

“Fuck!” Lydia cursed.

It honestly reminded me of Hot Coffee from GTA. No affection, sultriness or romantic atmosphere. Just pure wild, mindless lust and I was loving every second of it. I was honestly starting to hope that they would finish this up soon because I’m not sure how much longer I could watch this without any sort of stimulation.

“Is this really your worst, cxnt?” Lydia asked defiantly. “My vibrator could do better than this!”

“You just never shut your fucking mouth, do you?” Felicia asked rhetorically. “Typical showoff brainiac. You’re just in love with the sound of your own voice.”

Lydia then managed to wrap her legs around the redhead’s neck and used her grip to try and trib Felicia back. The love of my life was quickly proving herself to be a truly dirty but relentless fighter. Whatever opening or opportunity she saw, she would pounce on it the first chance she got. That being said, I got very similar vibes from Felicia. She clearly has a deep passion for the game and plays for keeps. There’s nothing in the world she loves more than owning and humiliating any nympho who dares to step into the ring with her. However, she may very well have met her match today.

I was now curious as to how much time had passed since the fight started. I looked around and saw no clock in the room. Only Saccharine still laying on her bed, eerily quiet and still as she watched the fight go down. That cat still gave me creepy vibes. I then rolled my eyes as I remembered that I had my phone with me but I didn’t dare take it out for fear of one of them seeing and accusing me of being bored of the fight. Oh, well. It’s not like any of us have somewhere else to be tonight.

I turned my attention back to the arena and saw that Felicia had reached down to sink her fingers deeply into her opponent’s slightly larger E cup breasts. Lydia immediately returned the favor, reaching up to grope and maul her scarlet haired opponent’s DD funbags. I could see nipples being pinched and twisted. This was about as far from a good, clean fight as you could get. It was no holds barred. Nothing was off the table. Fuck until either you or your opponent could not fuck anymore. That was all that mattered. Eventually, I noticed Lydia’s face contort with pleasure, squinting and jerking back and forth. I could tell where this was headed.

“Oh! Oh! Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!” Lydia screeched as she came.

“Ahhhhhh…” Felicia moaned as she was filled up. “The feeling is mutual, blondie. I love you cumming inside of me too. If only you could see your face right now.”

Lydia was far too winded to respond, so Felicia, still attached to her at their lower lips, lowered her head down and began suckling on her rival’s milk buds, likely in payback for what Lydia did to her just a bit ago. She played with the sharpened nipple like it was a chew toy. Nibbling on it playfully.

“You…fucking…cxnt…” Lydia cursed in between her deep breaths.

She had enough strength to pull and yank at Felicia’s oil drenched, crimson hair but it did next to nothing to even slow her down. I looked at Felicia’s ass and saw it swaying back and forth as she continued pussy fucking my girlfriend. Lydia then surprised us all by hugging Felicia’s body into her own and grinding right back. A truly wonderful display of defiance. Felicia was taken off guard but did hesitate or show any weakness. She would go from nipple to nipple, kissing, sucking, chewing, everything all the while still tribbing into the platinum blonde.

“Let’s see you like getting your ass smacked around like a punching bag!“ Lydia declared.

Just as Felicia had done to her, Lydia began brutally spanking the redhead’s ass cheeks with everything she had. Again creating a distinctively audible smacking sound effect. I predicted that she would not stop until Felicia’s ass was bright red and I was right. I just know my girlfriend too well. Felicia’s own cxnt just happened to be positioned directly above Lydia’s leg and she then took full advantage of that. She began rubbing her knee upwards into the redhead’s pussy.

“Mmm!!” Felicia groaned into her nipple sucking.

“Don’t think I’ll just lie down and take it, bitch!” Lydia bragged.

I’ve read many vicious sexfight stories but actually seeing one in person is a whole other experience. These two clearly despised each other with every fiber of their being and would not pass up any chance, however small, to pleasure their nemesis. However, I could tell from Lydia’s beautiful yet contorted face that she was struggling to hold back the pleasure building inside of her. Eventually, she could not handle it any longer.

“Ohhhhhhh!!!!” The blonde shrieked as she came.

She squirted out and some of her hot cum splashed Felicia’s legs while she continued to use her own leg to pleasure Felicia, not even slowing down. Truly remarkable determination.

“Ugh! You fucking stubborn slut!” Felicia cursed.

I had to shift around a bit to get a good look at Felicia. When I did, I noticed that her face was as red as her hair. She was clearly having a hard time keeping it together herself as Lydia continued to grind her pussy with her knee. Eventually, the inevitable happened.

“Ahhhhhhh!!!!” Felicia cried as she climaxed.

She splattered all over the platinum blonde’s leg before falling backwards into the oil filled pool. The mixed sounds of both of their heavy breathing had become all too familiar to me at this point. They both looked like something the cat dragged in, no pun intended. I was genuinely starting to wonder how much longer either of them could keep this up but it was still anyone’s fight as far as I could tell.

“You are…exasperating…” Felicia complained in between her deep breaths. “I’ve had stubborn and difficult opponents before but you…What the fuck are you?”

“I’m just a woman of knowledge.” Lydia answered with pride. “And knowledge is power.”

“Knowledge can come in many forms.” Felicia argued. “It’s more than just Science and calculations. You have to have the drive and the knowhow to use it. You need experience and we both know that I’m far more experienced than you.”

“So how do you explain all this trouble you’ve been having?” Lydia asked. “Beginner’s luck? Why don’t you use that precious magic of yours to help you, Ms. Weasley?”

“And where would the fun in that be?” Felicia asked. “This is a sexfight. Not a magical duel. If I can’t beat you without resorting to my arcane gifts, then I have no place even running a shop like this. Let alone calling myself a nymphomaniac to begin with.”

“Alright, fine.” Lydia relented. “Then I have a suggestion on what we do to each other next.”

“I’m listening.” Felicia said.

“We’ve both gotten to taste each other’s sweet, juicy, succulent pussies…but not at the same time, now have we?” Lydia asked deviously.

“If it’s a 69 battle you want, it’s a 69 battle you’ll get, girlfriend.” Felicia answered confidently.

“It’s exactly what I want.” Lydia said. “My tongue is begging to rape that pathetic cxnt of yours once again.”

“Then shut up and spread those fine legs of yours, you hot bitch.” Felicia dared.

“Just one more thing.” Lydia said. “Let’s do it horizontally so that my boyfriend can get a full view of everything.”

“Fine by me.” Felicia agreed.

I was once again on the edge of my seat as the two raging nymphos got into position. I swear, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Saccharine move closer in her bed to get a better view too. This time, Lydia was on top as the two opened their legs, revealing their red, ripe twats to one another. And then it was on. They both dove face and mouth first into their respective opponent’s muff and began feasting away like the ferocious, starving predators that they were. Felicia wrapped her legs around my girlfriend’s head, quickly followed by Lydia doing the same to her. I looked closely and could see Felicia’s tongue violating the same pussy that I myself had fucked far more times than I could begin to count. It was erotic beyond words. I then looked in the other direction to see Lydia work Felicia’s cxnt with her own tongue as if she knew it inside and out. Her oily blonde hair cascaded down her back and onto Felicia’s leg while Felicia’s own oily red hair did the same down her back and Lydia’s leg.

“Mmmmmmmm…” They both moaned into the other woman’s lower lips.

Felicia dug her fingers deeply into Lydia’s ass cheeks. Since the blonde was on top, she had to slip her own hands in between Felicia’s ass and the ground in order to get her own handfuls of cheek meat. The girls moaned lovingly and sensually. They clearly loved eating each other out and their loud slurping and spitting sounds only made it that much more clear. I was as hard as a rock and wasn’t sure how much longer I could watch this without any kind of stimulation of my own. I really hoped that Lydia wasn’t just blowing smoke out of her cxnt when she said she’d have enough energy left for me after winning. They would occasionally stop their muff diving sessions to talk trash.

“Your girlfriend has one of the sweetest, tastiest cxnts I’ve ever eaten and I’ve eaten thousands.” Felicia said. “I wonder if she can taste any of the other women I’ve outfucked.”

“All I can taste is a lesser pussy than my own.” Lydia shot back. “But that won’t stop me from sucking you dry, you pathetic whore.”

“Not if my tongue cleans out every inch of your worthless twat first, bitch!” Felicia shot back as they resumed their war of oral sex. This time more intensely and viciously than before.

The two hellcats then resumed their war of cunnilingus, this time focusing on one another’s pulsating, pink pleasure buds. I looked closely and saw Lydia consume her rival’s clit with her lips and unleash all of her mighty oral skills on it. I then turned my attention towards the redhead and saw her doing the same to my girlfriend’s clit, really working her tongue on it. The way they were devouring each other, you’d think they hadn’t eaten in days and that the other woman’s clit was the first bit of food they’d found. They both squeezed each other’s meaty ass cheeks so hard that their fingers had become completely buried by the muscles and were no longer visible. Just deep imprints on the cheek meat where their fingers should be. Likely in an attempt to further tire their opponent out, they began rolling one another over all across the oil filled pool, still not breaking their momentum or their grip on each other’s asses or oral grip on each other’s cxnts.

“Mmmmmmm!!!” They moaned furiously into the other nympho’s muff.

Felicia then took one hand off of Lydia’s ass cheek and instead used it to reach out and yank on her flowing, oil drenched blonde hair. Lydia immediately did the same, yanking hard on her rival’s crimson locks. Judging from their reactions, they had already came many times, bursting all over the other girl’ face and hair while swallowing what they could. It was like they were completely, hopelessly addicted to the taste of each other’s cxnts and juices. Once again, they only stopped what they were doing to talk trash before quickly resuming their meal.

“There will be more of your cum in this pool than oil by the time my mouth is done with your cxnt!” Lydia mocked.

“Not if I drown myself in your sweet nectar first!” Felicia shot back.

I don’t think I had ever seen Lydia so immersed in anything before. Not even in her most intense and important scientific endeavors. A part of me felt strange watching this. Like it was some sacred ritual that can only be shared between two women and that I was somehow intruding even though they both made it clear that they wanted me to watch. That wasn’t nearly enough to make me want to stop watching though. The display was just so filthy, primal, catty and hypnotic. I felt like I couldn’t take my eyes off of it even if I wanted to. They just kept eating and cuming and eating and cuming and eating some more and cuming some more. I was honestly amazed that neither of them had completely dehydrated by this point. Eventually though, something had to give in and after what looked like a particularly powerful mutual orgasm, they both finally pulled away from each other to give themselves a much needed rest.

“Fucking…goddamn…whore…” Lydia cursed.

“Worthless…pathetic…cxnt…” Felicia cursed.

Between the oil and the cum, they both looked like someone had taken a firehose to them. They were absolutely soaked. They were struggling to keep their eyes open now. It was nearing the end.

“Why won’t you…just go down?” Lydia asked in frustration. “I didn’t outfuck three other girls just to lose in a one on one.”

“You never get tired of reminding us of that, do you?” Felicia asked rhetorically. “Well, I’ve said it before and I shall say it again. You are outclassed. You’ve held on so far but for how much longer, I wonder?”

“I could ask you the same question.” Lydia shot back. “You’re hanging on by a thread. Just admit it. I’m much more than you bargained for.”

“Well, then I think there’s only one way to finish this.” Felicia suggested. “Some good, old fashioned scissoring. cxnt to cxnt, clit to clit. We will go on until the end.”

“I wouldn’t have it any other way.” Lydia agreed.

They then pulled themselves back into a sitting up position and got closer and closer until their legs were finally locked together. They both took one last deep breath before finally fusing their lower lips together again for the final showdown. They then wasted no time in grinding away at one another.

“Ahhhhhh…” Felicia moaned.

“Ohhhhh…” Lydia groaned.

Their bodies rhythmically flowed like water. It was actually quite beautiful. Their hair flowed all over the place in response to their rapid movements, flinging oil as they did. That was nothing however compared to the movements of their womanly splendor. As they tribbed, Lydia’s E cups and Felicia’s DD cups bounced around as if they all had their own centers of gravity. It looked almost painful but they were so immersed in what they were doing, that I doubt it even registered in their nymphomaniacal minds. They were true carnal warriors right down to their very bones.

“All this ecstasy you’re feeling right now…” Felicia said. “It’s because of me. I gave you the gift of nymphomania, so you’d better show me the proper respect!”

“I respect your ability to concoct a truly remarkable substance.” Lydia admitted. “But if it wasn’t for Luke worrying about my stress, I never would have discovered such amazing pleasures either. You should give credit where credit is due.”

Felicia ignored Lydia and pulled her in for some hot, lustful tongue kissing. The two nymphos lapped at one another as they tribbed. Mouth to mouth, tongue to tongue, tit to tit, milk bud to milk bud, cxnt to cxnt and last but certainly not least, clit to clit. Everything against everything. It was truly incredible. Hair was pulled, asses were spanked, tongues were sucked, nipples were inverted, clits were pinned and reverse pinned. I didn’t even know where to look anymore. I was feeling tired myself just watching but my unbearable arousal kept me at full attention.

“I hate you, you goddamn bitch!” Lydia cursed.

“I hate you more, you fucking slut!” Felicia shot back.

They then resumed their hateful make out session.

At this point, I felt that it was safe to check my phone to see how long this has been going on for. After all, their eyes were closed as they were kissing and they were way too enthralled in the fight to notice me. I took my phone out and my jaw nearly dropped down to the floor. The girls had been fighting for more than eight hours. It sure didn’t feel that long but time flies when you’re having fun, as they say. I turned my attention back to the fight and couldn’t help but pick up on their breathing patterns. They seemed much weaker and almost wheezy in a way. It was obvious that it took a lot out of both of them to continue this fight. One of them was going to drop at any moment. The question was who and when. They broke their hateful kiss to take some much needed breaths of air. Their eyes looked tired and weary. Their breathing was slow and heavy and their movements were weaker and slower.

“I’m not…giving up…” Lydia said with as much power as she could muster.

“Neither…am I…” Felicia said the exact same way.

Marvelously, the girls continued thrashing at one another but in contrast to the hard and fast tribbing from earlier, this time they were slow and soft. They were practically torturing themselves to keep going. I was actually beginning to feel sorry for them. It got to the point where they had to lie down on their backs but they still kept scissoring each other. Over and over and over again they would grind until eventually they both broke.

“Uhhhhhhhh…” Felicia moaned.

“Ahhhhhhhh…” Lydia groaned.

They both shared one last climax as their pussies had just enough strength to cum inside of one another one final time. After that, both of their eyes practically slumped back into their skulls as they finally passed out. They had been going at it for so long that I almost didn’t believe it was over at first. Then it truly sank in. The platinum blonde and the redhead had indeed fucked each other to a tie. My first thought was what this meant for their bet. However, my thoughts were interrupted when I noticed that the cat Saccharine had climbed down off of her little bed pedestal and was now standing in front of the pool.

“I hope you enjoyed the show as much as I did.” I joked as I got up and stretched.

“Oh, I absolutely did.” A voice that came from nowhere said.

“What?” I asked in complete bafflement.

I then looked down at the cat as it appeared a smile was etched on her face. Suddenly, a bright, blinding light filled the room, forcing me to shield my eyes. Once the light went away, I unshielded my eyes to see an absolutely beautiful and I mean flawless, angelically beautiful woman standing in front of me. She was totally naked and her stunning breasts were bigger than both Lydia’s and Felicia’s. She had yellow, catlike eyes and had the longest hair of any woman I had ever seen. White as snow and it cascaded all the way down to her ankles. She looked at me with a sultry expression.

“I have to be dreaming at this point.” I said to myself.

“It’s no dream.” The woman said in the most alluring, seductive and sultry voice that has ever graced my ears.

“Who…are you?” I asked in amazement.

“Saccharine works for now.” She said.

“The cat?” I asked. “No way…”

“Yes way.” She said jokingly. “Felicia doesn’t like me showing my human form to others but she’s passed out right now.”

“What exactly are you?” I asked.

“It’s a long story.” Saccharine said. “Just keep this between us. Your girlfriend wouldn’t believe you anyway.”

“Oh, yeah.” I said, turning my attention back to the unconscious, oil covered beauties in the pool.

“That was indeed an amazing fight.” Saccharine said. “Your girlfriend has incredible skills for a rookie. I hope one day that I get to take her on.”

The gleaming white haired Goddess then walked into the oily pool, got down and began playing with both Lydia and Felicia’s bodies. She giggled sexily as she groped and kissed them, fondling their breasts and licking at their mouths.

“You are one lucky man, you know that?” She asked me.

“The luckiest man in the world.” I agreed.

“I know watching that without any sort of stimulation was difficult.” She said. “So, why don’t you come in here and let me take care of that for you? I can’t even tell you how long it’s been since a man has had his way with me. I miss it dearly.”

“Sorry.” I said. “I’m spoken for.”

“What a gentleman.” She said teasingly. “Lydia is rather lucky herself…However, since they ended in a tie, that can only mean one thing. That Felicia will get to fuck you AND Lydia will have Felicia as her sex slave for one month.”

“Do you think they’ll accept that?” I asked.

“They have no choice.” Saccharine said. “A true nymphomaniac’s word is her bond. Dishonoring a sexfight bet is the most shameful thing a nympho can do.”

“You sure sound like an expert.” I said.

“I’ve been sexfighting since before any of your Grandparents were born, boy.” Saccharine said. “Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to have my way with your girlfriend and my “owner” for a while. Don’t worry. They won’t wake up for some time.”

“Umm…Okay.” I said, clearly confused by this whole thing.

“Good. Because if you tried to stop me, I would have peeled your dick like a banana.” She said in a dead serious tone.

I gulped. This mysterious cat woman was as scary as she was mesmerizing.

“You can still watch if you like.” She offered.

“Um…Sure.” I said.

“And by the time they wake up, I’ll be a cat again and you’ll be fully recharged. Feel free to relieve those poor aching balls of yours.” Saccharine said.

I blew a sigh of relief at that.

I watched as the seductive creature before me took advantage of my girlfriend and her rival in their sleep. She very much enjoyed herself as she fondled and tasted every inch of them, often telling me how delicious they both were. I couldn’t handle myself anymore and jerked off right there and then. Saccharine caught my cum in her mouth, saying that she couldn’t leave any evidence behind. Besides, any of her own juices left in that pool would just blend in with Lydia and Felicia’s. Once Saccharine had her fun, she got up and flipped her enormous, flowing white waterfall of hair back.

“That was nice.” She said. “Are you sure you don’t just want to cop a feel, Lukey? No one will ever know.”

“I would know and I wouldn’t be able to live with myself.” I said plainly.

“You’re awfully loyal to the woman who bet your cock in this fight.” Saccharine said. “But have it your way.”

She then turned around and another flash of light came about. I once again shielded my eyes until it went away and when it did, Saccharine was a little white cat again.

“Meow.” She said to me as she got back up on her bed.

“Man…” I said. “What a day…”