News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Family Wrestling Videos: Janey vs Julia

• 4 Replies

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
« on: October 21, 2023, 11:54:12 PM »
By Stone Kidman

I found an old video dad had recorded of a match Janey had against our cousin Julia that must’ve been at a summer barbecue pool party, hence why the two girls were in bikinis. It didn’t take much to goad my sister into a fight and after dad joked Julia was jealous of Janey’s big boobs, my sister remarked our cousin wished she wasn’t so flat.

I think Julia was very fit but average; in today’s terms I’d called her mid. Regardless, my Uncle Pat was more than eager to let the two teens settle it. Julia was nineteen, a year older than my little sister and already in junior college, which was why she still lived at home. I was eager to watch my bratty sibling get humbled as I most likely had to work that day, otherwise I wouldn’t have missed seeing Janey get stripped and submitted in front of everyone.

For reference, my sister Janey was 5’04” and 134 pounds with an ample 34D cup that looked huge on her skinny frame. Her waist length dark brown hair was usually worn loose. Even in a fight, my stubborn sister refused to pull her hair back or braid it, making it an easy target for opponents. Julia was slightly taller and more athletic, having been on soccer teams most of her time in middle and high school. She was 5’06” and a fit 126 pounds with her curly light brown hair loose to just above her shoulders.

Thankfully, my Uncle Pat had a large fence to keep any neighbors from seeing and a lot of trees that absorbed the noise. Especially from Janey as, after the two teen’s stepped out into the middle of the freshly cut grass, she began squealing once Julia grabbed a handful of my sister’s long hair. Dad always brought the camcorder with him, even though he probably instigated the whole thing on purpose, either way he shot the match like a professional as Julia whipped Janey in circles by her long hair until my bratty sister lost her balance.

“Get her tits,” I heard a voice off camera say. I had to assume it was my Uncle Pat, since it didn’t sound like dad, as Julia pulled my sister along by her hair, like she was on a leash, until our cousin swung her palm down; cracking Janey across the face. I heard my little sister curse under her breath; she had one hand trying to pull Julia’s hand from her hair, while her other one protected her face, until my sister reached out with her right to grab Julia’s ankle.

“Trip her, honey,” I heard mom’s nasally voice say from behind as Janey yanked our cousin's leg forward. It looked like she hopped on one foot for a moment until Julia used her fistful of Janey’s hair to pull my sister between her toned legs.

“That’s it, crush those jugs, baby,” another female voice said off-camera. It was probably our Aunt Joan, since Julia stepped up her game by slapping Janey as she tugged on my sister’s hair, while her muscular legs were wrapped around her opponent’s chest. Janey’s D cups were being squished out of the side of Julia’s knees as the brunette moved her hand down from slapping my sister, after the brat covered her face for protection, to yank off Janey’s flowery blue bikini top.

I heard my sister squeal softly, while the teens rolled around on the grass, whenever Julia would crack another slap off Janey’s cheeks as the topless teen had her arm up to block most of the blows. She was trying to get out of the scissors, raking her nails down Julia’s thigh, until my sister finally listened to our mother.

“Pull her hair, Janey! Pull her hair! Get her back! Get her, baby, get her,” I heard mom’s shrill voice shout over and over on the video while the two teen’s tussled. Julia and Janey catballed around the grass, my sister slid partially out of the scissors while they began tearing at each other’s hair and slapping repeatedly.

“Eep,“ Julia cried out when Janey went on the offensive. My sister pulled off her opponent’s lime green bikini top to twist our cousin’s stiff nipples. She broke the scissors off entirely, either way they were a liability, while Janey brayed laughter like a jackass.

“Yeah, how’s it feel, bitch,” my sister grunted as both Janey and Julia had their heads bent to the side at a painful angle, while they would sporadically slap the other. Sometimes their blows hit their marks, but often they were absorbed by the side of their heads, until Julia returned the favor by twisting my sister’s nipple.

“Aieee,” her high pitched squeal echoed across the yard as Julia dug her nails into Janey’s boob before she wrenched the melon around like turning a dial. The spoiled brat had her head pulled down now, by her hair, and she tried to go for a pussy wedgie on Julia, while they were on their knees, but our cousin managed to yank Janey’s head between her muscular thighs.

“Owww! Stop! I submit,” my sister bellowed as Julia had a double attack of headscissors and tit twister while Janey was stuck with her face practically in the dirt. She was still pissed after Julia released the hold and accused our cousin of cheating so I heard Uncle Pat suggest they go inside and make it best two out of three.

The video cut to a black screen before it resumed, after the tracking adjusted, to what looked like my Aunt and Uncle’s basement. There was a brown rug with an off-white sofa in the back and a glass coffee table on the left. I thought it was pretty close for the teens to run into but it proved to be a hollow concern. Both Julia and Janey were still topless and sat across from each other on their knees. I heard dad from behind the camera ask if they were ready and they both nodded. After he told them to begin, I was shocked by how quickly our cousin took control. She had Janey’s head pulled down to the floor as she shot repeated slaps at the side of my sister’s face.

“Fucking bitch,” I heard Janey swear while she reached up and tried to grab a handful of Julia’s light brown hair. She did get some of it, for about a second, until Julia reached under to claw my sister’s big tits. I had heard both of their mothers shouting instructions while dad and Uncle Pat cooly rooted each girl on.

Then, in a flash, Julia twisted around and fell onto her back, pulling my sister’s head between her taut legs. Janey floundered around like a fish out of water, as she cursed and tried to slap our cousin’s legs. Her tone changed after Julia crossed her ankles and poured on the pressure. I laughed out loud the way my little sister’s eyes bugged out as our cousin yanked Janey’s head back with her handful of the brat’s long hair.

“Don’t let her do that to you, honey,” I heard our mother’s voice say when Julia reached over to dig her nails into my sister’s boobs. Janey thrashed around harder, like an animal caught in a trap, but she couldn’t scream or swear while Julia’s thighs crushed my sister’s head and jaw. I heard her make a soft sobbing sound when Julia twisted Janey’s nipple. She reached up and tried to slap our cousin, or possibly grab a handful of Julia’s hair, but I watched the athletic teen lean back and go full bore on her headscissors, while still keeping Janey’s hair wrapped around her knuckles. It took less than ten seconds for my sister’s eyes to roll up in her head as she went limp.

Mom and Joan both called for Julia to stop but nobody believed it was true at first. I watched my spoiled little sister’s head flop to the floor, after our cousin released the hold, to show Julia had knocked Janey out with headscissors. Mom tried to protest but Aunt Joan told her daughter to take her victory lap. Our Aunt threw Julia my sister’s bikini top, which she must’ve brought with her from the backyard, and rolled Janey to the side to use the top to tie the loser’s wrists behind her back.

Julia smiled brightly when she rolled Janey onto her back as our cousin planted her ass over my little sister’s face. I could see Janey’s legs moving as Julia ground her bikini covered crotch on the loser’s mouth and nose. “Lick me, bitch,” the lithe brunette ordered and reached back to crush my sister’s boob. I could hear her muffled cries of protest in the video until Janey must’ve started pleasing Julia.

“Mmm, that’s it loser,” she purred and sped up her pussy grinding. Julia leaned forward and grabbed a handful of Janey’s hair to pull my sister’s face tighter against our cousin’s crotch. It was less than a minute of grinding until Julia sighed audibly and stood up to a round of applause from her parents while mom walked into frame to untie my sister.

I thought that would be it but the tape went to a black screen instead of static until it resumed a moment later. I had to assume these all took place on the same day because the third match had Janey, topless but wearing the same blue bikini bottoms, standing across from our Aunt Joan. Her breasts still bore the red marks from the previous match, but dad never set the clock so I had no idea if this was ten minutes later or two hours.

Joan was taller than Janey at 5’09” with her jet black hair cut short, above the ear. Her massive double D’s dwarfed Janey’s own pair. Joan was also topless, wearing yellow bikini bottoms, as they stood in what I assumed was the living room. There were vertical blinds behind them, probably near the sliding glass patio door, with beige carpeting. The video started with Janey talking to our mother who was off frame. It seemed like mom was trying to dissuade my bratty sister but she kept insisting Julia cheated and wanted double or nothing. This was a rule we used as a family during scheduled holiday fights. My sister was always a sore loser and if she didn’t win would always accuse the opponent of cheating.

“You ready to stop running your mouth and fight,” Aunt Joan asked. The two faced each other as Janey looked pissed; she was still topless, presumably this is why Aunt Joan chose to fight bottoms only. When dad told them to begin I nearly burst out laughing as our Aunt used harsh open hand slaps to bounce Janey around the room like a prizefighter.

“Owww,” my sister whined when she tried to keep an arm up to block the face slaps that echoed like gunshots until Joan grabbed Janey’s boob to sink her nails into the soft orb.

“Come on, bitch,” Joan yelled, “where’s all that trash you were talking?” She kept pulling my sister closer by her long hair as she would alternate slapping Janey across the face or smacking my sister’s D cups. I heard mom off camera tell my sister to get Joan back.

“Fuck up her tits too,” I heard mom’s nasally voice echo on the video, above the shrill squeals from my little sister. Janey tried to claw Joan’s big boobs but she shook the teen around by her hair, like playing tug of war with a dog and its chew toy. As an analogy, that’s exactly how they looked. Aunt Joan was like an amazon compared to my sister as she yanked Janey around in semicircles, peppering her face and breasts with fierce slaps.

Janey was able to grab onto Aunt Joan's breast and tried to claw it, but, due to the angle my sister was bent away, she wasn't able to really dig in deep. At either rate, it angered our aunt enough to curse at Janey. "You want a titfight, you little bitch, let's go," the taller brunette roared. She released my sister's long hair to grab Janey by both her boobs. I watched my sister's feet momentarily leave the floor as Aunt Joan pressed the teen back against the wall. She screamed from shock at first, after her back hit with a dull thud, but I watched her eyes narrow as she tried to fight back, though she was clearly taking more of the abuse.

I watched Aunt Joan squeeze, crush and wrench my sister's orbs around as if she were trying to rip them off the teen's chest. Janey cursed softly as she tried to use an underhanded grip, digging her thumbnail into the bottom of our aunt's full breast, but it didn't even last thirty seconds until the brat broke down and abandoned her tit mauling to try and pry Aunt Joan's claws from my sister's own tits.

“Where’s that big mouth, huh,” Aunt Joan asked as she pulled Janey away from the wall so she could drive a knee into my sister’s tummy. She made a loud grunt and hunched over, holding her midsection. “How sore are these titties,” our Aunt asked again as she held Janey’s head down by her long hair, as if she were bowing, before the older brunette drove her knee up, crushing the teen's breasts against her chest.

“Oh fuck,” Janey gurgled after taking two big knees to her melons before another to the stomach dropped my sister to the floor. She fell to the carpet, gasping and cursing under her breath. Aunt Joan didn’t give my sister a chance to recover as she used a handful of Janey’s hair to pull my sister’s head between her toned legs. I thought I was going to get a repeat of last time, as dad moved around to get my sister’s squished cheeks between Joan’s firm thighs, until our Aunt reached over to dig her nails into her opponent’s melons.

“Argh, fykin boch,” Janey tried to scream but it was difficult to understand her while Joan crushed my sister’s face. She had been trying to separate our aunt’s scissors but Joan would alternate from mauling Janey’s breasts, raking her nails down then or twisting the orb so the boob looked misshapen. Still, despite all this, my bratty little sister refused to submit.

“Aieee!” Janey screeched when Joan started to twist and stretch my sister’s nipples one at a time. She was begging her to stop but refused to tap out, despite Joan asking the teen repeatedly if she was ready to quit and apologize for calling her family cheaters. “Fuck you,” Janey hissed after Joan stopped the nipple torture.

“Fine, have it your way,” Joan said and crossed her ankles to increase the pose to her headscissors. I watched my sister’s eyes bug out from the pain as she flailed around on the floor, trying to escape, until Joan used two handfuls of the teen’s hair to hold her still. It was about five seconds of this on the video until Janey was knocked out again.

Joan didn’t need to be told to stop as she unlocked her legs and stood up to pose one foot on top of my sister’s unconscious body. She looked somewhere off screen and asked somebody, “Are you ready?” Joan left the frame as Julia appeared, still topless but with a six inch orange strap on dildo attached to a harness around her waist. It resembled a tiny traffic cone, given the rubber dick’s girth, as my cousin stripped off Janey’s bikini bottoms before using them to tie my sister’s arms behind her back again.

“Ohh god,” Janey gasped when the dildo pushed inside her ass. Julia had rolled my sister onto her stomach as she knelt behind Janey to push the rubber dick deeper into her butt. Aunt Joan came into frame less than a minute later, wearing a long strap on with a ten inch black dildo.

“Open wide,” Joan commanded as she knelt in front of my sister. Janey had her head lifted with a handful of hair, so she was almost looking up at Joan while lying on her belly, as our Aunt forced the rubber cock down my sister’s throat. I heard her gagging but Joan told her to get it nice and wet because it was going in her ass next.

Unfortunately the video ended with my sister reluctantly deepthroating Aunt Joan’s dildo, she bobbed Janey’s head while drool ran down her chin, until Julia used a small vibrator to bring the loser to climax. I knew double or nothing meant she would be used by Uncle Pat and probably even dad, since it inferred the loser offered their holes as collateral if they lost another match. That match was less than twenty years ago and I wonder what would happen if I tried to instigate another fight like this again.

Offline goliadmike

• I love catfights!
    • https://bdsmlr.com/blog/catfightfan
Re: Family Wrestling Videos: Janey vs Julia
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2023, 12:36:24 PM »
Glad to see a story from you Stone!  Hope all is well. Nice read by the way. Hmm, I wonder if Janet and Julia’s daughters are old enough to renew the rivalry?
Fuck tumblr!!!Check out my bdsmlr page. There are some catfight pics along with a few other kinks and things to look at.
https://bdsmlr.com/blog/catfightfan

Offline StoneKidman

• God Member
  • I'm a writer of erotic wrestling stories(no cyber)
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2023, 04:23:41 PM »
Glad to see a story from you Stone!  Hope all is well. Nice read by the way. Hmm, I wonder if Janet and Julia’s daughters are old enough to renew the rivalry?
Thanks, I was contemplating making a mega thread of all my stuff but because the themes vary so much (mixed incest, ff prostyle, family catfight such as this) I wouldn't know where to put it; like which category.
As for Julia, I haven't really been in contact with my extended family as much but that's an interesting idea. Janey has very young daughters but Heather, my older sister, who I've not only written about her fights in other stories but have featured her daughter's (as they are 18 & 20 respectfully) having their own matches.
Would need to wait another decade to do extended family brawl but you've given me something to think about. I should've mentioned this catfight took place in the nebulous 2000's, so in theory it would only be a few years for Julia to have progeny, I just never found out since these are based on old VHS tapes.

Offline Dirty bad bitch

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2023, 09:22:26 AM »
Tsk, tsk, it looks like your Janey is a born jobber & loser  ::) ... He! He!  ;D :D
Let's rumble, bitch ... let's see what you've got, slut!

Offline tr0tz

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2023, 10:45:41 AM »
Thanks, I was contemplating making a mega thread of all my stuff but because the themes vary so much (mixed incest, ff prostyle, family catfight such as this) I wouldn't know where to put it; like which category.

I'd suggest a mega thread for the FWV accounts under "Series", would be great to collect them there:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?board=52.0

Did Janey and Heather ever fight? Against each other or as a team? Or did Janey's kids take on Heather one day?