News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

My wife bikini fight

• 4 Replies

Offline dirkje

• I dare you to challenge my breasts
My wife bikini fight
« on: October 03, 2023, 09:14:06 AM »
 A few weeks ago my friend and i had a discussion about who's wife got the best breasts, is stronger ...
My wife is 10 years older so in my eyes more experienced.
Personaly i think my wife will  win all the contest but So is my friend thinking about his girl
Our wife's agreed to settle this and now each wife wanted to make her man proud.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2023, 09:46:25 AM by Dirkje »

Offline MeganFights

Re: My wife bikini fight
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2023, 04:32:26 AM »
Your wife is in with a chance, but I suspect it will be close.

Offline anne45

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2023, 11:19:49 PM »
Must be humiliating for you and your wife to see your wife's breasts having almost no votes

Offline anne45

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2023, 07:28:29 PM »
Imaging your wife and this girl entering in a ring, they both flaunt their breasts to gain the most votes from the crowd, as they voting is over it is clear your wife has almost no votes. You and your wife are so proud of her breasts and couldn't believe the outcome, you still believe your wife has the better breasts and your wife is willing to prove this to you.
She Starts rubbing her breasts against this girls breasts, nipoles are touching... your wife's nipples were invertered by this girls nipples and soon after that your wife's breasts were flattened and the girl started to laugh and is taunting your wife, she says: did you really think those saggy tits of you could make a chance against mine. The crowd laughs. Your wife gets angry now,  she steps back and in a final attempt  to prove her breasts are beter, she pushes her nipples straight against the girl's nipples, once again you see your wife's nipples getting inverted, her breasts are almost completly swallowed by this girls superior tits.

Your wife has enough of the humiliation and slaps the girl in the face.
The girl Steps back and slams her first in your wife's chubby belly. Your wife doubles over while the girl gets your wife in a headlock and drags her to the ground.
Your wife now finds herself in a facesit.
The girls bent over and smothers your wife with het superior breasts.
Your wife panics as she gets no air, you shout at your wife to free herself but she has no power to push the girl of. The girl now starts playing with your wife's tits , showing how saggy they are.
Your wife begs her to stop but the girl has other plans.
The girl removes your wife's bikini bottom, your wife's shaven pussy is now to see for the whole crowd.
The girl now turns around and sits on your wife's face and starts fingering her,your wife's belly fat is quivering as she tries to hold of an orgasm.
A minute later your wife cums in front of the whole crowd, she is crying.and ashamed. The girl stands up laughs at you and says, still think your wife is  hotter and has the better breasts? She gives.one last kick to your wife's chubby belly.
Your wife is lying their in the center of the ring comletly naked, her body limp, only her saggy tits going up and down.

Offline BattleStud

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2023, 10:02:02 PM »
I think,your wife ids very clos ego this woman Ansi no matter what would still,fight on, I would love t9 see ehr fight the other woman, sure I think,the other woman might wn after a long close fight but your wife is in this fight with a chance.